The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Jemmied_Shatter on 03.03.14 8:10

@ultimaThule wrote:"K&G actually came to believe the abduction story themselves feted by the Pope, Oprah, invited to tea in No 10 ,Government ministers on speed dial to facilitate their every wish. Tycoons offering their private jets. It went to their heads and they would fight tooth and nail to keep their new VIP lifestyle."

Do you have a direct line to the inside of K&G's minds?  If not, given how they trip themselves up every time they open their mouths, how can you say they 'came to believe the abduction story themselves' with any degree of certainty 

Ftr, far from being 'feted' by the Pope, the McCanns were not granted a private audience with the Pontiff and were merely invited to attend one of the regular Sunday gatherings of worshippers in Rome where, on having them brought to his attention, the Pontiff somewhat pointedly blessed the photo of Madeleine which Kate was clutching and failed to extend his benficence to the child's parents, 


From the little I've seen of their appearance, Oprah appeared to regard them as curious specimens best viewed from the wrong end of a telescope and, as far as I'm aware, they've not been asked back nor, despite the wee one's avowed intention of 'going global', have they been able crack the American market - no regular appearances on any of the numerous networks, radio programmes, lecture tours, etc, and I suspect that rankles with Gerry.


The McCanns have most certainly not
been invited to take tea at No.10.  Gordon Brown refused their request for a meeting and there have been no photoshoots with either him or Cameron, or Clegg for that matter.  As for 'Government ministers on speed dial to facilitate their every wish' perhaps you can provide a link to where you obtained this information?


Branson, Green, et al, are always up for any free publicity that serves to persuade the public they're philanthropists at heart but the smart money has always stayed well away from the McCanns, as evidenced by the fact that only a misguided businessman of some wealth, but of limited fame and no knighthood, was willing to bankroll them in terms of actual cash rather than promises of rewards etc. 


However, as the published accounts of the McCanns' limited company lifestyle fund fail to show any significant donations from individuals, it may be that Kennedy's public promises contained a fair proportion of the hot air of the type that causes Virgin balloons to rise in certain locations across the UK.  


In the unlikely event that the McCanns emerge victorious from the current libel proceedings, vanquishing Dr Amaral will be akin to chopping a head off the hydra
; the genie is well and truly out of the bottle and it's not going back in the McCanns' lifetimes, nor those of the twins.  


As for their VIP lifestyle, they're back on easyJet flights and are reduced to making appearances at football matches in aid of another questionable charity. 

Should judgement be awarded in favour of Dr Amaral and his co-defendants, where does that leave your scenario?  Will NSY and the CPS abandon what you claim is a whitewash and haul the McCanns and their cohorts into the dock at the Old Bailey?

UT many good points here. As far as the US opinion market is concerned the facts are simple:
Kate and Gerald McCann abandoned their daughter and babies to go partying.
Kate and Gerald McCann presented a false picture of events to the media recognisable as atrocious lies.
Kate McCann refused to answer questions put to her by the investigating Police Service in relation to her daughter's disappearance.
The people in the US of A are quite simplistic but by no means stupid unlike their British counterparts. Answers to the above would be enough to convince a jury to convict them.
As for Clarrie Mitcholl, well his applications for government and his cohorts in the GBL fraternity would be the laughing stock of the NYT.
 shark  shark  shark  shark  shark  shark  drama  drama  drama  drama 

Jemmied_Shatter

Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Pershing36 on 03.03.14 9:01

To get back to the OP's post I would like to add something and feel free to pull it apart if you think I am wrong.

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute lets assume it was an abduction and the McCann's are indeed completely innocent of any wrong doing other than the neglect.  They have already been questioned and the police couldn't find enough evidence to be sure a conviction would happen.  Now back to the SY caper again assuming they are innocent.  

Having been questioned about the disappearance I am sure they would want to seek reassurance that the same would not happen again during a new review/inquiry.  They have more than enough legal support to get this sorted before it starts.   

There is little doubt this was a big PR stunt for all and unfortunately getting headlines seems to be more important than a missing child. It was made quite clear from the beginning the police were investigating an abduction as if it happened in the UK.  They also made it clear the parents and friends were not suspects and Maddie maybe alive or sadly dead.

The only consistency in this review/investigation is they are chasing so called abductors, they are grabbing headlines at every opportunity and the McCann's have not been questioned (to the best of our knowledge) or any other of the Tapas group.

I know this is very frustrating for those who seek the truth but Operation Grange is still years in following its original remit.  More than enough time to rule out an abduction but they still seek abductors without a single arrest so far.  

I think that SY have dug themselves a hole they are struggling to get out of.  They have spent 7 million pounds yet not questioned a single person and I strongly believe they haven't questioned anyone as they like to leak everything they feel is significant to justify this ridiculous amount of money spent.

7 million for what? 7 million and no co-operation between police forces after years of paper shuffling.  7 million and not a single person brought in and questioned.  7 million and lets face it even the most loyal supporter of them would have to admit nobody is any the wiser what happened that night.

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by bobbin on 03.03.14 10:25

@Pershing36 wrote:To get back to the OP's post I would like to add something and feel free to pull it apart if you think I am wrong.

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute lets assume it was an abduction and the McCann's are indeed completely innocent of any wrong doing other than the neglect.  They have already been questioned and the police couldn't find enough evidence to be sure a conviction would happen.  Now back to the SY caper again assuming they are innocent.  

Having been questioned about the disappearance I am sure they would want to seek reassurance that the same would not happen again during a new review/inquiry.  They have more than enough legal support to get this sorted before it starts.   

There is little doubt this was a big PR stunt for all and unfortunately getting headlines seems to be more important than a missing child. It was made quite clear from the beginning the police were investigating an abduction as if it happened in the UK.  They also made it clear the parents and friends were not suspects and Maddie maybe alive or sadly dead.

The only consistency in this review/investigation is they are chasing so called abductors, they are grabbing headlines at every opportunity and the McCann's have not been questioned (to the best of our knowledge) or any other of the Tapas group.

I know this is very frustrating for those who seek the truth but Operation Grange is still years in following its original remit.  More than enough time to rule out an abduction but they still seek abductors without a single arrest so far.  

I think that SY have dug themselves a hole they are struggling to get out of.  They have spent 7 million pounds yet not questioned a single person and I strongly believe they haven't questioned anyone as they like to leak everything they feel is significant to justify this ridiculous amount of money spent.

7 million for what? 7 million and no co-operation between police forces after years of paper shuffling.  7 million and not a single person brought in and questioned.  7 million and lets face it even the most loyal supporter of them would have to admit nobody is any the wiser what happened that night.

I understand your frustration Pershing36, but I am more optimistic and prepared to sit this out for the long haul.
Re any of the investigations:
1 We have no clue as to whom, or whom not, has been interviewed.
2 The SY /PJ are not leaking, they are keeping schtum.

I keep thinking of analogies.
If I wanted to catch a thief out, in the act, the LAST thing I would do, would be to let him see me setting a camera up, tell all and sundry that I'm hoping to catch him out, tell his friends down the pub about my plans....
Why should we expect Scotland Yard to do just this....

Also, look at what we are dealing with. Psychopaths/sociopaths are remarkably slippery, not necessarily very clever, but nevertheless, very slippery.

We (on this forum and many places elsewhere) have spent 7 years with many of the best brains, working almost full time, sharing research, thoughts and analysis, and we still do not know what the McCs did exactly, with Madeleine.

Yes, SY and the PJ have info that we do not have.

But the slippery-ness of the McCs is such that they can lie and tell themselves that they are NOT lying.

For them the act of lying does not carry the social obligations that a non-sociopath/psychopath would feel, a sense of shame or guilt, a need to show contrition, guilt-ridden enough to 'acknowledge' their cheating lies.

The case against them has to be absolutely iron-clad and water-tight or they will just slip out, like greased eels, from whatever hold the law might try to apply to them.

The one thing I have faith in is this. The police 'know' the criminals that they deal with, on a daily basis, and their thinking patterns.

I would think there is only a hairs-breadth gap, for a really experienced and efficient officer, between being on the one side of the law as opposed to the other, in terms of having a 'mental grip or understanding' on a criminal's mind-set.

The less SY and the PJ say, the better, and if a leak comes out, let us assume that it's a premeditated leak, which is intended to serve a purpose in their grander scheme of things.

In the meantime, had there ever been (or if there still might be) any plan from any political faction, to have this thing whitewashed, we, need to keep on with our analysis and fact finding/ assembling, as we have done since May 3rd 2007, for the following reasons :-

1. to assist the powers that be to bring justice to Madeleine.
2. to make it more than evident, that we will at no time, settle for a whitewash, and will push this thing until the day that justice for Madeleine has finally been attained.










bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by worriedmum on 03.03.14 10:29

Great post Bobbin!  clapping1

worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Guest on 03.03.14 10:38

Good post, indeed  high5 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Cristobell on 03.03.14 10:53

@bobbin wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:To get back to the OP's post I would like to add something and feel free to pull it apart if you think I am wrong.

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute lets assume it was an abduction and the McCann's are indeed completely innocent of any wrong doing other than the neglect.  They have already been questioned and the police couldn't find enough evidence to be sure a conviction would happen.  Now back to the SY caper again assuming they are innocent.  

Having been questioned about the disappearance I am sure they would want to seek reassurance that the same would not happen again during a new review/inquiry.  They have more than enough legal support to get this sorted before it starts.   

There is little doubt this was a big PR stunt for all and unfortunately getting headlines seems to be more important than a missing child. It was made quite clear from the beginning the police were investigating an abduction as if it happened in the UK.  They also made it clear the parents and friends were not suspects and Maddie maybe alive or sadly dead.

The only consistency in this review/investigation is they are chasing so called abductors, they are grabbing headlines at every opportunity and the McCann's have not been questioned (to the best of our knowledge) or any other of the Tapas group.

I know this is very frustrating for those who seek the truth but Operation Grange is still years in following its original remit.  More than enough time to rule out an abduction but they still seek abductors without a single arrest so far.  

I think that SY have dug themselves a hole they are struggling to get out of.  They have spent 7 million pounds yet not questioned a single person and I strongly believe they haven't questioned anyone as they like to leak everything they feel is significant to justify this ridiculous amount of money spent.

7 million for what? 7 million and no co-operation between police forces after years of paper shuffling.  7 million and not a single person brought in and questioned.  7 million and lets face it even the most loyal supporter of them would have to admit nobody is any the wiser what happened that night.

I understand your frustration Pershing36, but I am more optimistic and prepared to sit this out for the long haul.
Re any of the investigations:
1 We have no clue as to whom, or whom not, has been interviewed.
2 The SY /PJ are not leaking, they are keeping schtum.

I keep thinking of analogies.
If I wanted to catch a thief out, in the act, the LAST thing I would do, would be to let him see me setting a camera up, tell all and sundry that I'm hoping to catch him out, tell his friends down the pub about my plans....
Why should we expect Scotland Yard to do just this....

Also, look at what we are dealing with. Psychopaths/sociopaths are remarkably slippery, not necessarily very clever, but nevertheless, very slippery.

We (on this forum and many places elsewhere) have spent 7 years with many of the best brains, working almost full time, sharing research, thoughts and analysis, and we still do not know what the McCs did exactly, with Madeleine.

Yes, SY and the PJ have info that we do not have.

But the slippery-ness of the McCs is such that they can lie and tell themselves that they are NOT lying.

For them the act of lying does not carry the social obligations that a non-sociopath/psychopath would feel, a sense of shame or guilt, a need to show contrition, guilt-ridden enough to 'acknowledge' their cheating lies.

The case against them has to be absolutely iron-clad and water-tight or they will just slip out, like greased eels, from whatever hold the law might try to apply to them.

The one thing I have faith in is this. The police 'know' the criminals that they deal with, on a daily basis, and their thinking patterns.

I would think there is only a hairs-breadth gap, for a really experienced and efficient officer, between being on the one side of the law as opposed to the other, in terms of having a 'mental grip or understanding' on a criminal's mind-set.

The less SY and the PJ say, the better, and if a leak comes out, let us assume that it's a premeditated leak, which is intended to serve a purpose in their grander scheme of things.

In the meantime, had there ever been (or if there still might be) any plan from any political faction, to have this thing whitewashed, we, need to keep on with our analysis and fact finding/ assembling, as we have done since May 3rd 2007, for the following reasons :-

1.  to assist the powers that be to bring justice to Madeleine.
2.  to make it more than evident, that we will at no time, settle for a whitewash, and will push this thing until the day that justice for Madeleine has finally been attained.













 clapping  Great stuff Bobbin!

Agree entirely that SY and PJ are keeping their cards close to their chests, slowly, slowly, catchee monkey.

Lets also remember 'Double Jeopardy' - the prosecution will be up against a Defence team who have been preparing their case for 7 years. If the McCanns are cleared - they walk, if my understanding of Double Jeopardy is correct.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.03.14 10:56

38 FULL time 'experienced, professional' Met police 'investigators'.

2 YEARS 9 MONTHS FULL TIME 'investigation'

£7.5 MILLION, and rising daily, by £6.772, 'costs'

And not a 'sniff' not a 'whisper' about 'disappearance'?

BS!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.03.14 11:03

Cristobell
Lets also remember 'Double Jeopardy' - the prosecution will be up against a Defence team who have been preparing their case for 7 years. If the McCanns are cleared - they walk, if my understanding of Double Jeopardy is correct.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4406129.stm

A legal principle which prevents people being tried for the same crime twice has been scrapped in England and Wales.
The ban on "double jeopardy", which has existed for around 800 years, took effect from Monday.

The Court of Appeal can now quash an acquittal and order a retrial when "new and compelling" evidence is produced.

The change will apply retrospectively, so someone could face a second trial if evidence such as DNA material, new witnesses or a confession came to light.


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Rasputin on 03.03.14 11:03

Well put bobbin , I'm in awe of this forum when the big hitters come out and hammer the ball into the ' no surrender ' section .

____________________
"I'm not buying it" Wendy Murphy

Rasputin

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Cristobell on 03.03.14 11:12

@jeanmonroe wrote:Cristobell
Lets also remember 'Double Jeopardy' - the prosecution will be up against a Defence team who have been preparing their case for 7 years. If the McCanns are cleared - they walk, if my understanding of Double Jeopardy is correct.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4406129.stm

A legal principle which prevents people being tried for the same crime twice has been scrapped in England and Wales.
The ban on "double jeopardy", which has existed for around 800 years, took effect from Monday.

The Court of Appeal can now quash an acquittal and order a retrial when "new and compelling" evidence is produced.

The change will apply retrospectively, so someone could face a second trial if evidence such as DNA material, new witnesses or a confession came to light.







Thank you Jean. I do remember the mother of the poor girl in that case fighting all out for a change in the Law.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.03.14 11:24

The Court of Appeal can now quash an acquittal and order a retrial when "new and compelling" evidence is produced.
-----------------------------------------------------

Strangely the PJ used the same words, when they said, they would ONLY 're-open/unshelve' their case about Madeleine if "new and compelling" evidence was to become available.

Well, they have indeed 're-opened' the case.

Ergo: They, the PJ, MUST have "new and compelling" evidence.

Wonder what 'it' (the NEW and COMPELLING 'evidence') is, they HAVE?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The change will apply retrospectively, so someone could face a second trial if evidence such as DNA material, new witnesses or a confession came to light.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Leaked interim report !

Post by PeterMac on 03.03.14 11:28

From:  DCI Sequoia - Operation Grunge
To: D. Ch Supt Excellencior

Third interim report

Sir,
I beg to submit this third interim report.
I refer to the specific questions posed by you and the supervisory team.

1  I am unable to provide any evidence of point of entry to the apartment
2  I am unable to provide any evidence of point of exit from the apartment
3  I am unable to find any timescale in which this crime might have been committed.
4 I am unable to ascertain the method by which the twins were sedated, nor what substance might have been used
5  I  refer to “madeleine” by Kate McCann, (Prosecution document KH 1)
This document refers to tightly closed curtains.  KM’s original statement refers to curtains drawn wide open.
I am unable to reconcile these statements.

6  In Prosecution document KH1 reference is made to the door being slammed shut, and a little time later the curtain being blown up horizontally into the bedroom.
The Meteorological report, (attached) is clear that there was no gust of wind sufficient to do either of these during the evening of 3rd May.  There is also eye-witness testimony, back by documentary evidence of this.
This evidence is good enough for court.

7  Also in Prosecution document KH1 are references to the Last Photo, and detailed descriptions of its having been taken at lunchtime on 3rd May.  
I refer to a previously submitted document which shows that this was not possible, and giving details of how this fraud was performed, and who was involved.
This evidence is good enough for court.

8  In accordance with your previous instructions I have released into the public domain, via Crimewatch, details of our having traced the person allegedly seen by the witness Tanner.  It is noted that the McCanns specifically reject this.  I have not released details of the father involved.

9  The policy authorised by you, of releasing mis-information continues, and has been successful in dissuading the press and media from asking about the main investigation.

I respectfully submit this report, and await further instructions

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by diatribe on 03.03.14 13:30

@ultimaThule wrote:Which statement would that be, aquila? Fwiw, in considered matters of law I do not post in haste, I always state any uncertainty I may have with regard to various issues which may be raised therein, and I am exceedingly careful to avoid posting any information which could aid the defence of those who are responsible for heinous crimes against a three year old child.

Without wishing to give offence, you have been a member of this forum for considerably longer than I have and, having read many of your valuable contributions, it's clear to me that it is well within your capabilities to undertake your own research before questioning the veracity of the findings of others.

I appreciate your riposte is directed at Aquila, but you have also quoted my exchange with Tony Bennett on the same matter where you included part of our conversation, although not all of it. It is in this vein that I have combined the two in order to avoid cross referencing and further confusion. Despite Tony's prognosis that his private prosecution could have been dealt with in the UK court system , it was the ruling of the Clerk of the Court under advisement from the Attorney General that this matter did not fall within the jurisdiction of the UK. Clearly a line in the sand was drawn here.

Despite the fact that RIPM has pointed out to you that none of the statutory laws you have quoted apply in the case of Madeleine McCann, for some obscure reason that eludes me, you persist in advancing the same argument. Despite my explaining that the case you cited where the family of a woman murdered abroad was able to be prosecuted in the UK was because the murder conspiracy emanated in the UK and despite Petermac, an ex police officer/researcher stating that the Met police have no jurisdiction rights to question the McCanns et cie in relation to a potential crime committed in Portugal, you continue to rely on the same argument.

You now seek to justify refusing to provide Aquila with substantiation of your claims on the grounds that it could aid the defence of the McCanns who have got the best legal minds in the country at their disposal. In the immortal words of John McEnroe ''You cant be serious, man.'' You appear to be an intelligent woman with an erudite sense of humour and good research capability, yet on this matter at least, you purport to insult the intelligence of other forum members. Why??

diatribe

Posts : 602
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by ultimaThule on 03.03.14 14:36

IMO within a very short time of their eldest daughter's disappearance there was more than sufficient evidence to warrant prosecuting the McCanns for a number of serious offences, since when the evidence against them which is in the public domain has grown into a veritable mountain and one can only speculate as to the quantity of evidence which is yet to published but will, no doubt, come to light during their trial and that of their conspirators. 

The Metropolitan police were given the task of reviewng a cold case and, after 2 years and several million £s worth of work by 35+ NSY personnel, this review could have concluded with a finding of satisfaction that everything that could be done to find the child and/or apprehend her abductors had been done and there was no further action which could be taken to facilitate her recovery. 

The fact that the review has now become a proactive investigation, together with the re-opening of the PJ's shelved investigation, leads me to believe that justice will be done for Madeleine McCann.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by canada12 on 03.03.14 14:57

Indeed, UT. And didn't Kate and Gerry belatedly only want a review to occur...? Not a full-blown investigation? The morphing of the review into the current investigation may have come as an unwelcome surprise to them, no...?

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 185
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by ultimaThule on 03.03.14 16:20

I am sometimes given to wonder whether K&G regret accepting Rebekah's offer of a helping hand in their unconvincing quest for the UK police to review the case, canada12, but no doubt they are ecstatic that NSY is pulling out all the stops and, unasked when all it would have taken is the price of a stamp, the PJ have re-opened their shelved investigation in order to 'leave no stone unturned' as the saying goes. 

It occurs to me that the McCanns must derive immense comfort from knowing that, as jeanmonroe has said, The Court of Appeal can now quash an acquittal and order a retrial when "new and compelling" evidence is produced and, more particularly, since this also applies to British nationals who are tried and acquitted of serious crimes abroad. 

It's to be hoped the grieving parents are able to find some small cause for celebration every day for what is life if there's nothing to look forward to except spending the rest of it behind bars?   sarcastic

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by marconi on 03.03.14 22:42

Please, don't wonder too long, ultima.
I"m sure they never meant to get any other police force involved in the case, they were just making smokes and mirrows, playing the role of victims, believing that Portugal would never bouw to the Yard. Oh, they regret!

marconi

Posts : 1082
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Woofer on 03.03.14 23:16

I haven`t attempted to write the first paragraph of a whitewashed report as PeterMac requested - well I have tried for a split second then immediately the dogs prevent me thinking any further.

If they are going to whitewash this crime, SY have to discredit Martin Grimes, Eddie and Keela.  So will we see this happen ?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Pershing36 on 04.03.14 0:29

Sorry as invited people have rubbished my post and I don't have a problem with it.

But the facts remain that SY are seeking assistance from the PJ to arrest suspects.  I know many think this is complete made up BS that the papers have published.  The Senior boss of SY confirmed this line of inquiry on the radio.  I really can't see any Miss Marple left in this case.

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Cristobell on 04.03.14 0:44

I believe (most) of the support the McCanns received emanates from the astonishing campaign they began in the days after Madeleine disappeared. I have stumbled on this video starring Michael Wright, McCann libel witness and Chief Media Monitor giving a statement in PDL on 17th May - the Launch of the Fund and the No Stone Unturned campaign (begging letters).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZMF7RFScs

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by marconi on 04.03.14 1:37

When I first came to this forum, I was the voice on the desert, believing and trusting the Met police. Cameron's letter on The Sun was enough for me to see that things had changed, the McCanns had lost their power and that the British government were fed up of them.

Later we learned that Rebekah Brooks was behind it.
That was the worst trap that the McCanns have ever experienced in their lives, I believe. I think that they never expected Rebekah betrading them. It must have been a shock when they found out that she had " persuaded" Cameron.

It is never too late to learn a lesson. laughat 

marconi

Posts : 1082
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Bishop Brennan on 04.03.14 2:37

@Woofer wrote:I haven`t attempted to write the first paragraph of a whitewashed report as PeterMac requested - well I have tried for a split second then immediately the dogs prevent me thinking any further.

If they are going to whitewash this crime, SY have to discredit Martin Grimes, Eddie and Keela.  So will we see this happen ?

I'm not sure Woofer, so far the Grange tactic seems to be to pretend that the dogs, the videos and Grimes' testimony never existed or are entirely irrelevant.  It's the essence of how a whitewash is carried out: to simply brush critical (unhelpful) evidence out of existence by making sure it does not appear in anything said, done or written. Notice how no questions (on radio or tv) have been allowed about the dogs, not a single press article has ever mentioned them, and there was not a peep about dogs on any of the 3 Crimewatch programs.  

You could make a case for saying that this (crucial) part of the whitewash is well underway.

Hopefully though, the PJ have still got integrity and will resist all UK / SY pressure to create a neat, whitewashed ending to this sorry saga. The talk in the recent Portuguese article about 'tractorman' still concerns me though.  Let's hope that is disinformation.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by diatribe on 04.03.14 3:40

@ultimaThule wrote:, The Court of Appeal can now quash an acquittal and order a retrial when "new and compelling" evidence is produced and, more particularly, since this also applies to British nationals who are tried and acquitted of serious crime abroad. 





''Where an acquittal has taken place abroad, the new legislation allows a retrial for an offence which is equivalent to a qualifying offence in this country, even though the offence may be differently described in the law of that other country (section 75(4) and (5)). In such cases whilst it is not possible for the British courts to set aside a foreign acquittal, the prosecutor may apply to the Court of Appeal for a determination of whether or not the acquittal is a bar to prosecution in this country, and if it does, that the acquittal is not to be a bar (section 76(2)).''

diatribe

Posts : 602
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by PeterMac on 04.03.14 9:19

@marconi wrote: they never expected Rebekah betrading them. 
Another perfect word coming from a typing error

BETRADE : v.t. to betray for financial gain.

"Judas Iscariot betraded Jesus for 30 pieces of silver"

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Cristobell on 04.03.14 10:30

Can anyone truly be protected? Yesterday we saw the arrest of one of Cameron's close aides and today we see the sensational front pages. We have seen Prime Ministers called to give public accounts of their actions and the dramatic scenes of a Media Mogul and one of the World's most powerful men placed under the public microscope. As we discuss the McCann case, Rebekah Brooks, close friend of David Cameron and Tony Blair is in the dock on multiple charges, as to is Andy Coulson, another close aide of DC's.

What I am struggling to say, is why on earth would the government and the authorities go to such an enormous amount of trouble to cover up the actions of two mediocre doctors from the midlands, when even close personal friends of the Prime Minister have been thrown to the wolves?



Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum