The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by noddy100 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:33 pm

They love leaving doors open

noddy100

Posts : 699
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by NickE on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 pm

What do we have here? 

*Cadaver dogs marks the death in apartment 5A
*Dogs marks death in the rental car.
*DNA in the rental car.
*A towel that matched the fibers from the rental car is found with DNA at a barn where GM's cell phone has been.
*Smith's meet "Smithman" and identifies him as GM. 


SY: "McCann's are not persons of interest".
 
Something is really, really wrong here! pray2

NickE

Posts : 960
Reputation : 273
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:25 pm

@russiandoll wrote:
"They brought it in after the unfortunately named Operation Swamp in 1981,"

I thought that was the investigation into Tony Rickwood?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Mirage on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:
"They brought it in after the unfortunately named Operation Swamp in 1981,"

I thought that was the investigation into Tony Rickwood?

Haha. Love it.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1726
Reputation : 495
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by canada12 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:26 pm


That night she contacted a friend called XXXX XXXX, who also lives in Praia da Luz, after 23H00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at the childs crying. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

So - there is a witness who can corroborrate which night Madeleine was in fact crying. Regardless of what Kate says, and what TM have tried to say, to confuse us as to when Madeleine was crying.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by aquila on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:36 pm

@canada12 wrote:
That night she contacted a friend called XXXX XXXX, who also lives in Praia da Luz, after 23H00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at the childs crying. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

So - there is a witness who can corroborrate which night Madeleine was in fact crying. Regardless of what Kate says, and what TM have tried to say, to confuse us as to when Madeleine was crying.
Unless this witness - Mrs. Fenn, (now deceased) was in apartment 5A then there is no proof that it was Madeleine crying.

There is Mrs. Fenn's statement which can't be questioned as she has passed away (bless her).

There is no proof.

aquila

Posts : 7988
Reputation : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by canada12 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:57 pm

@aquila wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
That night she contacted a friend called XXXX XXXX, who also lives in Praia da Luz, after 23H00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at the childs crying. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

So - there is a witness who can corroborrate which night Madeleine was in fact crying. Regardless of what Kate says, and what TM have tried to say, to confuse us as to when Madeleine was crying.
Unless this witness - Mrs. Fenn, (now deceased) was in apartment 5A then there is no proof that it was Madeleine crying.

There is Mrs. Fenn's statement which can't be questioned as she has passed away (bless her).

There is no proof.

True, no definitive proof. However she heard [someone] crying. And if she could tell which apartment the crying was coming from, and it was 5A, then there is proof that someone was crying in that apartment. We can eliminate Gerry, as he wouldn't sound like a child. That leaves Kate, Amelie, Sean or Madeleine. If it was Kate, would she likely to be crying "Daddy Daddy"? No, but she might be crying "Maddie Maddie". If it was Sean, Amelie or Madeleine, could they be crying "Daddy Daddy"? Yes it's entirely true that they might be crying that. I think that might be enough of proof of something to plant the idea in a jurist's mind that [someone] was crying about [something] on the night of May 1. And a good prosecutor would put Kate on the stand and ask her about May 1. And ask her if she was crying. If she said she was crying, the prosector would then ask why. And if she denied it, then that would only leave the children. Which child? Good question.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by SchrodingersBody on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:18 pm

@NickE wrote:What do we have here? 

*Cadaver dogs marks the death in apartment 5A
*Dogs marks death in the rental car.
*DNA in the rental car.
*A towel that matched the fibers from the rental car is found with DNA at a barn where GM's cell phone has been.
*Smith's meet "Smithman" and identifies him as GM. 


SY: "McCann's are not persons of interest".
 
Something is really, really wrong here! pray2

Not at all. Anybody that's studied the evidence knows that the family are involved in some way and know more than they are prepared to say. I include policemen from both forces in that statement. The innocent facade doesn't stand up to any sort of scrutiny at all. The big problem is that thinking, or call it "knowing" if you like, that one or both of them is involved is not enough, you have work out what they actually did, and then prove it.

We know the family have already operated a massive obfuscation and disinformation operation, and that to declare them "persons of interest" would give them extra angles and motivation to work this strategy with, such as claiming they are once again being victimised, the met is being controlled by Portugal, etc.
To see them continue this strategy of obfuscation, when if things were as they say, they should be happy, well it just confirms the opinions of guilt held by many, and I don't doubt they are driving the law enforcement agencies harder by appearing to take the piddle out of them.

So the best interests of the police is to continue to appear supportive and suggest they are not persons of interest, they obviously are, but by not saying it openly, you're not allowing them to use it. Just keep cranking the pressure slowly, keep looking, hoping there is a break in the case. It's not in either police forces interests to declare them as suspects until they have enough evidence to pretty much bring immediate charges, if they ever get that far. They can't exactly hope to gain such evidence by interrogation, when responses consist of "err.... you know...what I said last time". This means you have to accumulate enough evidence to firtsly decide what charges to bring, and then who you can bring them against.

Whilst the dog intelligence, the almost, but not quite conclusively matching DNA samples and all the contradictory statements lead me, and I suspect anybody that knows any level of details about the case to hold an opinion that somebody is clearly guilty of something, I don't think anybody (outside of those responsible) knows enough to take to a Law court. There is no need for cover ups, or conspiracy's, there simply isn't enough hard evidence to decide who to charge, and what to charge them with, and as it stands unfortunately I think the perpetrators of whatever crime was committed have essentially got away with it, though we always seem tantalisingly close. I just hope that the various interested parties, both professional and otherwise, can cause enough genuine facts to emerge for whoever is responsible to be brought to book. If that can't happen by the Law of either country, I hope that the conscience or faith of the people that are hiding things is eating away at them.

SchrodingersBody

Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by deafoldbat on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Good post, S B! goodpost

deafoldbat

Posts : 85
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-05-19
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by loopzdaloop on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:02 am

@aquila wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
That night she contacted a friend called XXXX XXXX, who also lives in Praia da Luz, after 23H00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at the childs crying. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

So - there is a witness who can corroborrate which night Madeleine was in fact crying. Regardless of what Kate says, and what TM have tried to say, to confuse us as to when Madeleine was crying.
Unless this witness - Mrs. Fenn, (now deceased) was in apartment 5A then there is no proof that it was Madeleine crying.

There is Mrs. Fenn's statement which can't be questioned as she has passed away (bless her).

There is no proof.

The Mccann's themselves admit that M was crying the night before. 


Madeleine McCann complained to her mother after she was left crying and alone on the night before she disappeared, leaked police documents have disclosed.
The little girl, then aged three, spoke to Kate McCann at breakfast the following morning and said: "Mummy, why didn’t you come when we were crying last night?"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/1584584/Madeleine-McCann-complained-to-mother-Kate-about-being-left-crying-alone.html

The above is contained in the files and it does corroborate Mrs Fenn's story.
It does not matter if, as some might believe, that they made up this quote from M to 'prove' she was 'alive' that morning. 
They have corroborated Mrs Fenn.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 348
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:42 am

loopzdaloop I am pretty sure that Mrs. fenn heard the crying on the 1st,not the 2nd as the mccanns want us to believe.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by loopzdaloop on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:44 am

Bellisa wrote:loopzdaloop I am pretty sure that Mrs. fenn heard the crying on the 1st,not the 2nd as the mccanns want us to believe.

Yes Mrs Fenn did hear crying on the 1st. (although I believe that wasn't the first night she heard it.

And yes you are right I've just double checked. The Mccann's claim it was the morning of the 3rd that M said "why didn't you come to us" 
The link to the case study of maddie crying on mccanfiles. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id242.html

All their statements are very confused.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 348
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 am

very confused to the reader but well orchestrated by them.
I believe they said that about the crying on the 2nd to counter any claims that would be made re crying on the 1st.
Whatever happened was on the 1st imo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by canada12 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:05 am

As soon as the parents entered the child stopped crying.

This has always struck me as ominous-sounding.
Child is crying loudly for an hour and fifteen minutes. Parents arrive home. Crying stops.
I don't think Mrs. Fenn could tell whether one parent or both parents arrived home. Or even if it was the parents - it could have been anyone. It could have been one of the other Tapas members - since they were actually checking on one another's children... weren't they?
Crying stops. It could be because the child was comforted.
It could be because the child was told to stop.
It could be because something happened which caused the crying to stop.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Lance De Boils on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:07 am

@canada12 wrote:As soon as the parents entered the child stopped crying.

This has always struck me as ominous-sounding.
Child is crying loudly for an hour and fifteen minutes. Parents arrive home. Crying stops.
I don't think Mrs. Fenn could tell whether one parent or both parents arrived home. Or even if it was the parents - it could have been anyone. It could have been one of the other Tapas members - since they were actually checking on one another's children... weren't they?
Crying stops. It could be because the child was comforted.
It could be because the child was told to stop.
It could be because something happened which caused the crying to stop.
Agreed.
A young child who has worked his/herself up into such a crying tizz usually takes a fair while to calm down. They do not just suddenly stop as soon as a parent appears. In my experience.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by russiandoll on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:13 am

also, unless you saw as well as heard an opening door, how would you know if that was related to an entry or an exit?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Mirage on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:25 am

@russiandoll wrote:also, unless you saw as well as heard an opening door, how would you know if that was related to an entry or an exit?
I agree entirely RD. The thing is, Mrs Fenn made an assumption there - quite reasonable under the circumstances - that the parents were returning, rather than person, or persons, were departing.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1726
Reputation : 495
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Tangled Web on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:27 am

@russiandoll wrote:also, unless you saw as well as heard an opening door, how would you know if that was related to an entry or an exit?

This is something I can't get my head around either. Who was actually crying and did the crying stop on an exit from the apartment or an entrance?

We can only assume that Mrs Fenn was under the impression that it was Maddie crying and it stopped when a parent/s came back. For some reason, this is what she believed. I don't know of any crying lasting this length of time that would stop abruptly. There's usually a calming down period and gradual stop.

This is very important as the McCann's want to confuse is with the date. They want us to think it was the 2nd when it was actually the 1st.

When they devised this cunning plan all those years ago, I guess they never expected everything they/others said to be scrutinised in this manner.

Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by sami on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:31 am

The crying may not have stopped abruptly, but perhaps reduced or subsided to such a level that it was no longer audible in Mrs Fenns apartment ?

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by pennylane on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 am

Bellisa wrote:very confused to the reader but well orchestrated by them.
I believe they said that about the crying on the 2nd to counter any claims that would be made re crying on the 1st.
Whatever happened was on the 1st imo.
Oh yes, very orchestrated indeed!  Mrs Fenn heard one toddler crying on the 1st, and felt it was the sound of a nrly 4 year old rather than a 2 year old.  McCanns claim the crying happened on the 2nd, and that Maddie allegedly said it was herself and Sean crying.


This suggests to me Madeleine was alone when she cried loudly for nearly two hours on the 1st May, and the McCanns feared the police would deduce such.

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by ultimaThule on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 am

Or Madeleine wasn't alone when she cried for almost 2 hours on the night of 1st May and only stopped crying when her companion left.

As evidenced by the photos of the return from Portugal where GM disembarked from as easyJet flight carrying Sean over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and spoke to the press while the child slumbered on, Madeleine's younger brother has the ability to sleep like the dead.

Neverthless I find it odd that, despite crying and calling out for such a prolonged period, Madeleine doesn't appear to have woken either of the twins who would, no doubt, have added to the sounds heard by Mrs Fenn.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by bobbin on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:34 am

@ultimaThule wrote:Or Madeleine wasn't alone when she cried for almost 2 hours on the night of 1st May and only stopped crying when her companion left.

As evidenced by the photos of the return from Portugal where GM disembarked from as easyJet flight carrying Sean over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and spoke to the press while the child slumbered on, Madeleine's younger brother has the ability to sleep like the dead.

Neverthless I find it odd that, despite crying and calling out for such a prolonged period, Madeleine doesn't appear to have woken either of the twins who would, no doubt, have added to the sounds heard by Mrs Fenn.
If Mrs. Fenn could hear the crying, so would other close neighbours.
Who was next door to 5A, and was not at dinner on the 1st May, and who was next door and not at dinner on 2nd May ? They would have heard the noise.  

bobbin

Posts : 2031
Reputation : 128
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Mirage on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:08 am

To recap Mrs Fenn's testimony:

 Mrs Fenn heard crying on 1st May 2007.
The tone of the child was that of a child, specifically not of an infant under two.
The crying started at approx 10.30 (the TV news had just ended).
The crying lasted 1 hr and 15 mins approx.
The crying got louder and more expressive (I think we can adjust the translation to desperate)
The child shouted "Daddy. Daddy".
She had no doubt the crying came from the floor below.
At about 23.45 she heard the parents arrive.
She did not see them but heard the patio doors open.
As soon as the parents entered, the child stopped crying.
She contacted a friend (Edna Glynn) in PdL after 23.00 telling her about the situation "who was not surprised about the child's crying."

Mrs Fenn's thoughts and observations: 
She did not know the cause of the crying, and mentions a nightmare or some other destabilising factor.
She was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse.

Nothing to report on 2 May becausee she was only home at night.

On 3 May niece Carole sees male individual looking into 5A , (has given police a photo fit description.) 
Nothing unusual until approx 22.30 when she hears a female voice crying "We have let her down" - several times and sounding upset.
She looks over balcony and sees it is KM shouting.
Mrs Fenn asks GM what has happened and he replies that a "small girl" had been abducted.
She offers use of her phone to contact the police but GM says it is already done, It was just after 22.30.
She witnesses GM at an unspecified point talking to a policeman and refusing to recognised the police force, saying that more agents of authority were needed to carry out the search.

Mrs Fenn's thoughts and observations:
She notes that GM did not mention it was his daughter nor that there were any other scenarios (other than abduction)
After the mother's shouts she had seen many people searching in the street.
On night of May 3 she had not heard any noise from the apartment, not even the opening of doors.
She had never heard any arguments between the couple or with the children.
She had never spoken to the couple until the night of 3 May because up until that point she had only ever seen them walking in the street.
She never saw them with a vehicle
When questioned she said she never saw any strange person or action before or after the event.
She says she was the victim of a failed burglary the previous week and maybe the crying might be linked to another failed robbery attempt.

----------------------------------

I have the itemised the points of Mrs Fenn's statement to try and concentrate my mind. I thought it might help to put them here.

I will mull them over during the day. But I do think it is a very important statement because it is the only narrative outside those of the T9 and as such merits a magnifying glass put on it.

As I have used a fair amount of time collating this info and must get on with other things, I will just start the ball rolling by jotting down a couple of points that stuck out for me. For instance, this first one which I must have read but not taken in before. Towit:

1) She (Mrs Fenn) contacted a friend (Edna Glynn) in PdL after 23.00 telling her about the situation "who was not surprised about the child's crying."
-------------
Now that statement made me stop in my tracks. On what basis would someone in another part of PdL who on being told this discrete piece of information offer that comment?

2) Note that Mrs Fenn does not volunteer that she had been the victim of a failed burglary the previous week. It is only "when questioned" that she reveals this.
-----------------------
I don't know why she didn't call the police on hearing a child cry for that amount of time in the knowledge that (as she later confides) maybe the child had been disturbed during a burglary.

 Why call a friend who expresses non-surprise. At what?? Maybe she didn't do the right thing and call the police with her burglary suspicions (and maybe those of Edna Glynn too) and felt guilty because of MBM's subsequent disappearance. Maybe this is why she didn't volunteer the burglary information as readily as the other information and only "when questioned" did she feel she had to speak up.

 I imagine, ladies of a certain age, when living alone and feeling unsure will phone a female confidante, possibly living in similar circumstances and say, "What do you think I should do?"

She says she only sees the Mcs walking in the street in the days before May 3 so suggestive that she isn't au fait with their comings and goings at the apartment , so the "I'm not surprised" comment from Mrs Glynn does not tally with an established pattern of neglect over the days prior to May 3, on her own testimony. 

 This testimony puzzles me on a couple of levels and I am not casting aspersions on Mrs Fenn by the way. It's just that her testimony may hold vital clues which, in turn, makes me consider the direction of the current investigation.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1726
Reputation : 495
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:16 am

I cannot think about the crying episode on 1st May without thinking there may be some connection to this:

"Kate McCann's mobile was next activated six times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27, after she had returned to Apartment 5A after dinner. The antenna traffic proves that these calls were not made to any of the "Tapas 9"."

And this:
"However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the "Quiz Night" (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O'Brien was not asked by either the Policia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!"

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id174.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New video 24/1:McCann's Open Trunk & SUSPICIOUS Trips to the TRIANGLE!

Post by pennylane on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 am

dantezebu wrote:I cannot think about the crying episode on 1st May without thinking there may be some connection to this:

"Kate McCann's mobile was next activated six times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27, after she had returned to Apartment 5A after dinner. The antenna traffic proves that these calls were not made to any of the "Tapas 9"."

And this:
"However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the "Quiz Night" (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O'Brien was not asked by either the Policia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!"

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id174.html
ROB is in it up to his neck, which is precisely why JT threw herself under the bus for Gerry when they feared he might be rumbled by the Smiths (jmho).

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum