The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Scotland Yard detectives investigating Madeleine McCann case move a step closer to making arrests with official bid to interview three suspects

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scotland Yard detectives investigating Madeleine McCann case move a step closer to making arrests with official bid to interview three suspects

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.01.14 17:25

Ladyinred wrote:David Payne was at the apartment at 6.30 pm that day, when he saw all three children, who looked like angels.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

13-Processos Volume XIII, Pages 3909-3915  
Document missing from DVD: Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909.
In a memorandum dated 24 October 2007 (Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909) reference is made to a document written by Dr David Payne which document had been read carefully by British Detective Constable Mike Marshall, the author of the memorandum.
The document written by Dr Payne is not in the DVD.

To: Ricard Paiva
Ref: David Payne
Date: October 24, 2007

Leicester Police Constabulary
Ricardo,

As requested, appended are the statements of Arul and Katherina Gaspar.
"I read carefully the written document/questionnaire provided by David Payne."
but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the LAST time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry. He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. He also cannot indicate how long he stayed.

When asked with whom he was on the afternoon of May 3rd, he declares that this information was already offered to the police and cannot remember if anyone else was there.
--------------------------------------------------

Somebody's telling 'porkies'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard detectives investigating Madeleine McCann case move a step closer to making arrests with official bid to interview three suspects

Post by PeterMac on 25.01.14 17:26

Ladyinred wrote:David Payne was at the apartment at 6.30 pm that day, when he saw all three children, who looked like angels.
All dressed in White.
(Apart from Madeleine, who was in pink some time later ! Why do the pro-child-neglectors not realise this whole thing is a fabrication)
Fiona Payne's presence is very sinister.
She is an anaesthetist and was one of the duo of anaesthetists who chose not to perform any or the important checks out the unconscious twins
One possible conclusion is that she knew what had been administered, and when, and by whom, and in what quantity.
Her presence in the apartment during the early evening of 3rd is therefore potentially most revealing.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 25.01.14 17:30

@russiandoll wrote:Not sure if Okeyd has answered a question from me, posted the other day to him /her, about what he /shebelieves could be so massive about this case that it needs such a huge conspiracy and cover-up.

Okeyd, there is a bit of attitude in your post of " we'll soon see who is right and who is wrong about this". No need for that, you have made your position very clear. I am trying to find your reasoning, on fact have just remembered I can find your stats and read your posts there, will do so.

Instead of repeatedly arguing whitewash, corrupt cops, which is all I read in your recent posts I wish you would elaborate more on WHAT is being covered up according to you, and why and how certain events have unfolded, you are clearly intelligent and articulate so could you briefly lay out your argument so we can discuss it properly, please?

Hi Russiandoll,

I don't know if you are actually Russian...but if you are it might explain why you could be missing some nuances of the way power works in the UK. It always comes supplied with huge dollops of hypocrisy. If it's corruption, it's quiet corruption.

My view is that the McCanns have been able to exert influence through a number of connected networks of influence within UK society and that GMcC has shown a  kind of genius for exploiting them. These networks include:-

A.  The Irish/Scots/Labour political network. This proved very helpful with Labour being in power back in 2007.
B.  The left-Liberal media network - overlapping with A. GMcC was very energetic in the early stages getting the media on board. There was a strong feminist element in this network as well, supportive of Kate as a working mother.
C.  The medical-university network. The Tapas 9 were already strongly plugged into this. The network contacts were crucial to ensuring the very telling DNA evidence from Portugal was eventually completely rubbished.
D.  Freemasonry. We cannot be sure, but the very strange behaviour of GMcC on the arrival of the Police (prostrating himself on the floor - just about the last thing a UK professional would ever do in such circumstances in my opinion) strongly suggests he is a Freemason.  We know that in the UK, the FM network remains a powerful influence.

(The above are the main networks they used - there are others connected e.g. RC Church, sports etc)

With A-D and aided by the fund, the McCanns were then able to use other official networks:

E. Government resources e.g. media advice were put at their disposal.
F. The Courts system became their friend - amazingly they were able to get MMcC declared a ward of court and also secured a court order requiring every official agency in the land to assist them directly!!!

It was due to the above influence that the McCanns ended up with UK based investigation.  Of course, with their influence, they were able to get its terms of reference narrowly defined to make it more a fault-finding review of the PJ review than a start from scratch review.

I am not saying AR is corrupt. I am saying he is controlled. He is only an independent investigator for the purposes of media publicity. The reality will be that he will be regularly reporting to his seniors and asking permission to do certain things.  There may well be in my view a committee of civil servants and senior officers overseeing the investigation in effect.

The emphasis is all on doing things helpful to the McCanns - essentially, if subtly,  querying the competence of the original PJ enquiries.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.01.14 17:32

@jeanmonroe wrote:
but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry.
When asked with whom he was on the afternoon of May 3rd, he declares that this information was already offered to the police and cannot remember if anyone else was there.
Kate very helpfully explains in the book that HE, Payne is telling lies.
She arrived back from her run at 5.30 pm
"I had finished my run by five-thirty at the Tapas area, where I found Madeleine and the twins already having their tea with Gerry. "
The rest were at the Paraiso.

Hurray for Payne

Who described the book as the longest suicide note in history ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.01.14 17:33

@mysterion wrote:No police force would hesitate in apprehending anyone suspected of kidnapping or worse because they represent a clear danger to the public. As this hasn`t happened then they can only be burglars or witnesses or both.
Yes that's what I think also.   I have not heard of any burglaries in the area taking place on 3rd May, 2007.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.01.14 17:34

@PeterMac wrote:
All dressed in White.
(Apart from Madeleine, who was in pink some time later !   Why do the pro-child-neglectors not realise this whole thing is a fabrication)
Fiona Payne's presence is very sinister.
She is an anaesthetist and was one of the duo of anaesthetists who chose not to perform any or the important checks out the unconscious twins
One possible conclusion is that she knew what had been administered, and when, and by whom, and in what quantity.
Her presence in the apartment during the early evening of 3rd is therefore potentially most revealing.

I examined once again the declarations of Fiona Payne. In her depositions, she states that she went to the McCann apartment, around 19H00, on the 3rd of May, together with Kate. She states afterwards that, 10 minutes later, the husband arrived; it is not clear which husband she refers to.

Her responses to the questions are vague. She continued to respond to questions with "they conform with my earlier deposition" or some similar statement.
----------------------------------------------------------------

WHY so 'vague' when a child is 'missing'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 25.01.14 17:52

@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry.
"I had finished my run by five-thirty at the Tapas area, where I found Madeleine and the twins already having their tea with Gerry. "

Hurray for Payne

I think it's been establish previously that the 1700 hours reference is the old 1700/7pm confusion - in other words a mistranscription which could easily happen I think if a non-native English speaker was receiving Payne's answers.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 25.01.14 17:56

Very interesting post earlier OkeyDokey. The following caught my attention.

"I am not saying AR is corrupt. I am saying he is controlled. He is only an independent investigator for the purposes of media publicity. The reality will be that he will be regularly reporting to his seniors and asking permission to do certain things.  There may well be in my view a committee of civil servants and senior officers overseeing the investigation in effect."

------------------------

This "I was following orders" defence was put forward by Eichmann at the Nuremberg Trials. It didn't wash. They executed him.

I wish people who run society sometimes picked up a history book and allowed an independent thought to run through their heads. How do people get to be this robotic?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.01.14 17:59

He (DP) took part in the searches, having carried out most of them alone. He was at times accompanied by Matthew Oldfield.

He did not partake in the searches realized on the 4th of May, because, on this day, he spent to majority of time in the police headquarters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOppss!
"conveinently forgetting" that he (DP) 'went out again with GM at about 4:00 am' on the 4th May 2007 to the beach area!

(so he DID 'partake' in a search, or 'pretendy' search realised on 4th May 2007)

The PJ gave up the search for the night at around 3.30am. Gerry went back out again at about 4am with his friend David Payne.

DP Rog: "Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach and...."

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.01.14 18:10

Okeydokey
I think it's been establish previously that the 1700 hours reference is the old 1700/7pm confusion - in other words a mistranscription which could easily happen I think if a non-native English speaker was receiving Payne's answers.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Which i could understand if it wasn't an English copper writing it!

DC 1756 Mike MARSHALL, Leicestershire Police.

What does the 19H00 reference to FP refer to then, in hours?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.14 18:19

@Mirage wrote:

This "I was following orders" defence was put forward by Eichmann at the Nuremberg Trials. It didn't wash. They executed him.

I wish people who run society sometimes picked up a history book and allowed an independent thought to run through their heads. How do people get to be this robotic?
Sorry, but I have to correct you. Eichman was executed in 1962 in Israël.

ETA but "Befehl ist Befehl" [An order is an order] was used during the Nuremberg trials and did not wash indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPM on 25.01.14 18:22

@Okeydokey wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

Hurray for Payne

DP is English

DP was in an English Police station

He gave his statement in English to an English detective

How can there be mistranslation?

There is no confusion why would there be?

17.00 OR 5 p.m. that is the statement it is in the public domain.

RIPM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.14 18:30

OkeyD , thanks for your full reply which explains your opinions clearly.

Why though do you think that a couple of ordinary UK citizens have been able to exploit people in power in such a way?

btw I am not Russian but a British lecturer in Modern Languages.  I chose my member name because not only is this foreign language one of mine, but the case is like opening a Russian doll, or peeling an onion, layer after layer.

The intell services are seemingly involved in this, maybe the Mcs stumbled on some interesting info in Portugal relating to a person in power, only that imo could merit their seeming total protection to the extent that the police are controlled and the case was not buried, but the charade of an investigation had to be carried out as you believe is the case.

Await your views with interest !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.14 18:34

@plebgate wrote:IMO if SY suspected these 3 burglars had abducted Maddie  they would have been arrested and questionned by now.

It makes more sense to me that if SY are interested in these three then it would be as possible witnesses, i.e. did they see anything on the night.

As many have said, if three burglars stole Maddie they would hardly hang around ringing each other on their mobile phones.

Burglars are known for making quick getaways, not running around the streets with a child in their arms advertising a supposed abduction.

from twitter  :   Jon Tait@jontaito 2m
The burglarguidos have now had a fortnight to hide. Effective policing using media? Or a load of bollocks? You decide. #mccann
Retweeted by JillyCL

burglarguidos......fantastic!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.14 18:42

1.      JillyCL@JillyCL 49m
  2. @Pierett600 @jontaito Look at this face..then look at the little face in the background. No age-progressed 10-yr-old pic.twitter.com/SFu9udg5cv

3. 9:51 AM - 25 Jan 2014 · Details Flag media Flagged (learn more)
  4. View photo Hide photo

1. Reply

Mavey ...♥@_DarkMavis 42m

1. @JillyCL @Pierett600 @jontaito ...he knows she did not grow older ..... #mccann

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.01.14 18:54

Mavey ...♥ ‏@_DarkMavis 42m

1.@JillyCL @Pierett600 @jontaito ...he knows she did not grow older ..... #mccann
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary her, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
WE WILL REMEMBER HER.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.14 18:59

Just noted the comment on the DP rog letter on p13 that the Gaspar statements are appended to the letter.

But in the translation of the Portugese version of Crimewatch GA says/infers they were slipped in by a maverick in LP. I was astounded when I read that but am now slightly disheartened. Always had utmost faith in GA but this makes me think he also is stretching tne truth. Even so there is no excuse for them not been sent at the time they were written.

Sorry can't do quotes. Appreciate this is OT but it leapt out at me as I'd not read the rog letter before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 25.01.14 19:05

Châtelaine wrote:
@Mirage wrote:

Sorry, but I have to correct you. Eichman was executed in 1962 in Israël.

ETA but "Befehl ist Befehl" [An order is an order] was used during the Nuremberg trials and did not wash indeed.
Yes indeed, he was.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 25.01.14 19:22

@jeanmonroe wrote:Okeydokey
-------------------------------------------------------------

Which i could understand if it wasn't an English copper writing it!

DC 1756 Mike MARSHALL, Leicestershire Police.

What does the 19H00 reference to FP refer to then, in hours?

It was a running joke in Dad's Army that Brits get confused when trying to use the 24 hour system.

I think the 1900 hours reference is meant to be 7pm (1900).

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 25.01.14 19:35

@russiandoll wrote:OkeyD , thanks for your full reply which explains your opinions clearly.

Why though do you think that a couple of ordinary UK citizens have been able to exploit people in power in such a way?

btw I am not Russian but a British lecturer in Modern Languages.  I chose my member name because not only is this foreign language one of mine, but the case is like opening a Russian doll, or peeling an onion, layer after layer.

The intell services are seemingly involved in this, maybe the Mcs stumbled on some interesting info in Portugal relating to a person in power, only that imo could merit their seeming total protection to the extent that the police are controlled and the case was not buried, but the charade of an investigation had to be carried out as you believe is the case.

Await your views with interest !

It certainly has many layers now!

I think you have to remember in the early weeks it wasn't going that well - they were arguidos...the UK Police liaison officers weren't very impressed by them...
In other words I don't think they were all powerful, it's just they were able to win out in the end.

I think they were just able to win out through the influence networks which led to (a) the dismissal of Amaral from the case and (b)  the rubbishing of the DNA evidence.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 25.01.14 20:56

Chilli,

2nd (?) October 2007 Amaral taken off case (22 days after Mc’s returned to England on 10th Sept)

Letter from Leicester police to Ricardo Paiva with Gaspar statements 24th October 2007:

Ricardo,
As requested, appended are the statements of Arul and Katherina Gaspar…… (dated 16th May 2007)

Transcript of Portugese Reconstruction programme:

GA. ‘Sometime later – and by then I had already left the investigation and been reassigned to the Faro office - and for no specific reason, except it reminded me of the “we can’t tell you” attitude of the British, a fax arrived in Portimão from the UK, ostensibly about some other matter – and this, by the way, is all clearly stated in the investigation file (I can’t find this)…and attached to this fax, which was quite clearly about some other matter, were the two statements of Dr. Katherina Gaspar and her husband – the very allegations you were referring to just now, allegations which had been made to the British Police months before!

Oddly enough, these two statements by the Gaspars were not even referred to in this communication (either in the heading or the text of the fax).

We could well take an educated guess and say that the Gaspars’ statements entered the investigation process by the good grace of a British colleague who was probably fed up with hiding what he had been told to conceal!’

So there is a 3 week window for this fax to have turned up. Did Paiva request the statements from Leicester in order to create a chain of evidence, rather than have them just ‘appear’ on file, otherwise how did he even know about them to request them?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 25.01.14 21:58

@russiandoll wrote:

2. @Pierett600 @jontaito Look at this face..then look at the little face in the background. No age-progressed 10-yr-old pic.twitter.com/SFu9udg5cv

4. View photo Hide photo

1. Reply

1. @JillyCL @Pierett600 @jontaito ...he knows she did not grow older ..... #mccann

That is an arresting point, it really is. I want to believe it.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby18 on 25.01.14 22:04

@plebgate wrote:
@mysterion wrote:No police force would hesitate in apprehending anyone suspected of kidnapping or worse because they represent a clear danger to the public. As this hasn`t happened then they can only be burglars or witnesses or both.
Yes that's what I think also.   I have not heard of any burglaries in the area taking place on 3rd May, 2007.
Only IMO, I believe that these 'burglars' have been rigorously monitored by the PJ since at least October 2013 with SY kept abreast of their movements. In addition, I wouldn't be surprised if their cooperation is already in the bag with the'suspects' arrest story allowed to run and run......Probably as a perceived safety blanket to the McCann's.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the e-fits on the SY website were forwarded by the PJ having been sketched directly from a PJ sketch artist using one of their mugshots already on file for petty crimes!

Again IMO, PJ are back seat driving the conclusion of this case but because of their unjust burst reputation in the main in the UK it has to be seen to be almost solely run by SY. PJ would get their rewards when the case would be resolved to likely mirror their initial findings.
 O

bobby18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.14 22:23

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:

4. View photo Hide photo

1. Reply

That is an arresting point, it really is. I want to believe it.
So do I.

ETA I've been working very hard on font size and colour. It doesn't seem to come out the way I intended. So ... no offense meant to your eyes ...   big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 25.01.14 23:17

2014-01-25

that's OK (you can't go over 24pt type it seems)

big grin

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum