The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Post by russiandoll on 22.01.14 19:07

Maybe that sketch is misleading and the man was walking in the right direction, but backwards .

As for the priorities, this from the Met site.    Priority 1................Smithman.

Bottom of list.........Tannerman.  [    purple text is  my highlighting]. It really could not be clearer, despite not using the word ELIMINATED that the Met are NOT INTERESTED IN PURSUING THIS .

NOWHERE IN THIS UPDATE DOES IT ADVISE THAT BECAUSE THERE IS A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY THAT THIS IS THE ABDUCTOR, BECAUSE THE MET ARE ALMOST BUT NOT 100% CERTAIN, PEOPLE SHOULD BE CONTACTING THEM RE TANNER SIGHTING. 

SO MCCANNS ARE CALLING THEIR BLUFF IT SEEMS.

Madeleine McCann Appeal - October 2013
14 October 2013

Incident Date
3rd May 2007
Incident Location
Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Description
The Metropolitan Police are investigating the abduction of a 3 year old British girl called Madeleine McCann, from apartment G5A in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007.
A reconstruction of events showing new and significant information has been compiled to seek the assistance of the public in the UK through Crimewatch, Germany through Aktenzeichen XY...ungelost and Holland through Opsporing Verzocht. These are believed to be the most prevalent nationalities in the area at the time other than the local Portuguese community.
Our Priorities

1. A new understanding of events on the evening Madeleine disappeared has resulted in a renewed focus on a sighting of a man carrying a child towards the ocean/centre of town at about 10pm. There are two e-fit images, 1A & 1B, of the same man. The witnesses have described the man in the e-fit as being white, aged about in his 30s, with short brown hair, of medium build, medium height and clean shaven.
  2. Numerous sightings of unidentified men with blonde or fair hair seen near the scene before or on 3rd May 2007. They may or may not be the same person. There are two e-fit images, 2A & 2B. The witness who described the man depicted in e-fit 2A described him as wearing black sunglasses with a thick frame, and was wearing a black leather jacket.
  3. There was a fourfold increase in burglaries in the resort peaking in April 2007. Two of the burglaries in April were in Block 5 where Madeleine disappeared from. In both these burglaries entry was via a window. In the first burglary the British occupants had just arrived on 16 April when a man called at the door asking for the "German family". He is described as white, aged in his 20s, fair/blond hair, short in length. They discovered the burglary after they returned from dinner.
  4. There were four separate charity collector sightings on the 3rd May in Praia da Luz between 3.30pm and 5.30pm. From one of these sightings an e-fit was compiled of a man who approached a property on Rua do Ramalhete, near the Ocean Club, at approximately 4.00pm. He is described as Portuguese, with medium length wavy hair, aged 25-30. He is said to have spoken good English. E-fit 4A
  5. E-fit 4B is of a charity collector who called at apartment G5A on the 25th or 26th April between 1430 and 1500. He is described as a Portuguese looking man, aged between 40-45 years old, with short dark hair, slightly grey at sides. He was carrying a clipboard or pad, a receipt book and an ID card with his photo on it,  but in that photo he had a goatee beard.

Appeal points

The investigation team need to identify and speak to these people:

• Are any of these men you? Do you know who they are? Have you seen them?
  • Were you in Praia da Luz on or around 3rd May 2007, but have not yet spoken to the police?
  • Were you a victim of a previously unreported crime, in particular a burglary or approached by a charity collector in this area?

Reward
The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3rd May 2003.
Update on previous appeal
We believe we have identified the man who was seen by Jane Tanner carrying a child at about 21.15 near the apartment G5A. These images are the original sketch of that person made at the time together with a Met Police photo of the British holidaymaker who we have spoken to and is seen here wearing the clothes he believes he may have been wearing that evening. The images are: man holding child & man without child.
Contact

• Incident Room Telephone number: UK Callers   0800  096  1011
  • International: +44  2071  580  126
  • Email: Operation.Grange@met.police.uk

More

More

Related links
External links

Contacts

Operation Grange incident room

UK incident room
0800 096 1011
International incident room
+44 2071 580 126

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 22.01.14 19:46

Wow.
I don't often look through other sections of the forum and completely missed this until just now.

It seems to me that the McCanns are not putting their full trust in Redwood. How very odd.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.01.14 19:56

I have moved this to latest news again, as it seems many did not see posts made on this earlier or this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.01.14 20:21

@Mirage wrote:
@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm now convinced that at the very least the McCanns are working against Operation Grange.  This text makes no sense in the context of a white-wash.

It's an extraordinary update to their site. What an own-goal it is. It shouts of narcissism: you can almost see the smug expression as Gerry makes it clear that AR said "almost certain"... And so he "could be mistaken... "

But it's a dreadful error. As others have said, it makes it suddenly clear that the McCanns are not working with SY.  So, instead of broadcasting the 'new timeline',  focussing on the 'new' efits, and the 10pm sighting, they cling to the same old narrative (justifying it with the astonishing claim that AR was only "almost certain").  

A strange decision perhaps, but put yourself in their position.  If you are 100% innocent, and SY tell you that Jane was wrong all along, you wouldn't hesitate to get rid of 'tannerman' and rewrite your website. Right away and with thanks. This is 'new' news (for the site).  Why stay loyal to the 'tannerman' abductor?!   The only thing that matters is to help the search, and provide full support for SY and the entire newly discovered evidence.  

If however you are not innocent... well, now you are in big trouble.  If you PUBLICLY agree and admit that 'tannerman' was not the abductor then you most certainly cannot use him in the event of any criminal trial...  Gone is Gerry's alibi.  Gone is the narrative of Kate's book.  Gone all the events from 9pm until 9.40pm. No, if you are guilty in any way or fear a trial at any time, then 'Tannerman' HAS to stay.  No option.  No choice.

bravo Brilliant post, Bishop Brennan.

goodpost 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.01.14 20:29

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:No e- fits or sketches on the site when I clicked on the link and I have only seen Smithman via FB page.

The text below is still there, however, and is rather cheeky given their promotion of Tannerman after Redwood's statement.

Thursday, 24 October 2013
We are very pleased that the investigation to find our missing daughter Madeleine has officially been reopened in Portugal. We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime.
We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK.
Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.

Hoe did they apply that to their site?

They urged public to be patient ?  in what respect ?  In the search for Madeleine ?
 Or in people's eagerness to know when the Police are going to drag them to the dock ?

Not only they have a message for the Public they also issued a warning message to the Media. The flaming cheeks of this pair of arrogant twats.

Seems they are in no hurry to recover Madeleine.

It's completely infuriating isn't it? Each time they do/say anything it just leaves you agog with the sheer nerve of the arrogance.

A bit like this…

banghead  Hissyfit  wtf2  shout

We take it they're waiting patiently for this to happen  "We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime."

They can wait till kingdom cometh and it won't happen!

THIS crime: which crime would that be, pray?

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 22.01.14 20:31

In my opinion the reason that the sketch of Tannerman is reversed on that Mirror front page, is simply for layout reasons.  The layout would look daft if you had the sketch in the same place but the other way around.  It's just to make it fit with the text.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 22.01.14 20:42

Wow they are clearly not working with SY!  There is nothing to this update that indicates 'whitewash'.

Justice for Madeleine this year.  Mrs 

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 22.01.14 20:48

I wonder if we'll start to see a concerted effort on behalf of Team McCann to try and discredit SY and AR now. Trying the same tricks that they tried with the PJ in Portugal? Trying to make the police look like incompetent bumblers...?

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 22.01.14 21:18

@tasprin wrote:FindMadeleine

Contact Us

Have you seen these men? Do you know who they might be?

These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Based or more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment. However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK) or Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police."

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

I've never seen that text before. Thanks for bringing it to this section of the forum.
This proves that the mccann's and SY are working to a different hymn sheet and that the allegations of 'white wash' are unfounded.
You either trust the police or you don't and if you were innocent of any wrongdoing, operation grange would be your best hope of getting your child back. Yet they are working against them... 

I hope that the PR monkey's and other people into manipulation of the digital media are reading this and want to think very strongly about their role in all of this and how when the truth comes out it will affect their personal reputation to be working in a company that has been engaged in a large conspiracy. How about you submit what you know to wikileaks and become a hero like Bradley Manning or Edward Snowden. if you think about it, you could use this situation to really MAKE your career....

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthfultiger on 22.01.14 21:29

I really don't think it's a whitewash in the sense of Scotland Yard trying to cover up for the McCanns. However, if they arrest and charge them, they will have a lot of explaining to do on Leicestershire police's part as no doubt questions will be asked as to why certain things were not followed up/passed onto the PJ at the time. The police really don't need another corruption/incompetency scandal at the moment so they need to tidy things up a bit before they move in for the kill. Also, I've said it before but it looks so much better for the current government if they can wrap this up closer to election time, especially if Gordon Brown was involved in any way (even if through inaction). It's just a waiting game now...

truthfultiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.01.14 21:30

@Portia wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:No e- fits or sketches on the site when I clicked on the link and I have only seen Smithman via FB page.

The text below is still there, however, and is rather cheeky given their promotion of Tannerman after Redwood's statement.

Thursday, 24 October 2013
We are very pleased that the investigation to find our missing daughter Madeleine has officially been reopened in Portugal. We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime.
We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK.
Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.

Hoe did they apply that to their site?

They urged public to be patient ?  in what respect ?  In the search for Madeleine ?
 Or in people's eagerness to know when the Police are going to drag them to the dock ?

Not only they have a message for the Public they also issued a warning message to the Media. The flaming cheeks of this pair of arrogant twats.

Seems they are in no hurry to recover Madeleine.

It's completely infuriating isn't it? Each time they do/say anything it just leaves you agog with the sheer nerve of the arrogance.

A bit like this…

banghead  Hissyfit  wtf2  shout

We take it they're waiting patiently for this to happen  "We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime."

They can wait till kingdom cometh and it won't happen!

THIS crime: which crime would that be, pray?

"We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK."

The Crime of abduction naturally, what else ?
The three burglars are still at large.
If you see Burglar X Y or Z passing by your window, call the Police.

Rich of them to urge people to be patient and to respect the work of the Police.
They who accused Grange, DCI Redwood of lying.
They who showed contempt for Police's work by defying Tannerman elimination.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 22.01.14 22:19

@RIPM wrote:IMO The Macs are not working against S.Y. and Redwood.  Redwood is working with them under instructions to ensure the Macs are not convicted of any offence.

I'm sorry to say I have to agree. I know that there are many that think that AR is playing some sort of TV Drama Psychological games but the truth is that the police don't work that way. With so much at stake and so much money spent then they simply wouldn't play it out in this manner. I simply don't think that this will ever be solved in public. Too much time has gone on and all of the facts are out there, no matter how obfuscated TM have tried t make them.

Too many people in too many high places have too much to lose now from their initial backing of Team McCann. If Brown had any inkling or involvement in covering it up, it word would have got to Cameron at some point. do we really think that a PM could resist from completely burying another political party given the choice. I have the utmost respect for everyone who supplies all the info and for being pointed in the PJ files to allow me to read for myself and make up my own opinions. I just have to concede to myself at this point and so many years down the line that unless a body turns up or one of the 9 has a breakdown and confesses then this whole thing really ended years ago. SY are going through the motions as ridiculous as they are.

Sherlock Homes (A Study in Scarlet) quote:

'I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose.  A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands on it. Now the skillful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic.  He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order.  It is a mistake to think that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent.  Depend uon it - there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before.  It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones.' 

Which of the above fits the way that AR and SY seem to be handling this?

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 22.01.14 22:44

On the other hand, if AR and his team were to solve this and bring about an arrest and trial involving KH, GM and possibly other Tapas 9 members, think what a coup it would be for his career and SY. Regardless of the politics involved. A chance to prove that they are indeed above the grasp of the politicians.

I remain hopefully optimistic.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 22.01.14 22:59

@canada12 wrote:On the other hand, if AR and his team were to solve this and bring about an arrest and trial involving KH, GM and possibly other Tapas 9 members, think what a coup it would be for his career and SY. Regardless of the politics involved. A chance to prove that they are indeed above the grasp of the politicians.

I remain hopefully optimistic.

There's absolutely no reason to be optimistic. Why hasn't he reinterviewed all the Tapas 9 if he is really interested in taking this forward?

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.01.14 23:05

I so wish I could remain optimistic. I have read and considered all the posts (though some of which leave me more confused and bewildered).

I see no way that this can reach a satisfactory conclusion now. Too much time has passed, too many lies have been told, and too much influence wielded.

I have no answers, I just cannot understand how this has gone on for so long and the perpetrators haven't been caught/accused.

I just despair. I believe in honesty, absolute truthfulness and justice. Is that so odd? Nowadays I frequently feel I am living in a different reality and what I consider acceptable

is no longer considered a necessary part of society.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 22.01.14 23:05

I think you are being a little pessimistic Paradigm.  Are you suggesting, that having thrown even more millions into the investigation, that it will be shelved without a conclusion?  I really cannot see that happening, the case is too high profile to brush under the carpet, and Operation Grange must be able to justify the money that has been spent and continues to be spent.  Reports will have to be written, and those reports will have to stand up to scrutiny, especially when new information comes to light, which it will.  This is a cold case that will never go away.  There are too many people worldwide who have taken an interest in whatever it was that caused the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, and some will never give up.  

Added to which there is a simultaneous investigation going on in Portugal.  The PJ having stubbornly refused to re-open the case for 5+ years without new evidence, that they have now re-opened it suggests they have that new evidence and a conclusion is in sight. While it could feasibly be argued that the UK might protect the McCanns, there is no reason whatsoever for Portugal to do the same.

I feel the McCanns are moving into a defensive position.  The latest press story was embarrassingly obvious, no-one is buying the burglar story and it clearly came from the McCanns.  I agree with the earlier poster who pointed out that Tannerman is the last resort.  He has propped up the abduction story from the very beginning and he doesn't look like Gerry.  As Scotland Yard and the McCanns are clearly at odds over the 'abductor', I don't see how they are working together.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.01.14 23:45

Over defensive in fact ? Against what though?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 22.01.14 23:46

@Cristobell wrote:I think you are being a little pessimistic Paradigm.  Are you suggesting, that having thrown even more millions into the investigation, that it will be shelved without a conclusion?  I really cannot see that happening, the case is too high profile to brush under the carpet, and Operation Grange must be able to justify the money that has been spent and continues to be spent.  Reports will have to be written, and those reports will have to stand up to scrutiny, especially when new information comes to light, which it will.  This is a cold case that will never go away.  There are too many people worldwide who have taken an interest in whatever it was that caused the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, and some will never give up.  

Added to which there is a simultaneous investigation going on in Portugal.  The PJ having stubbornly refused to re-open the case for 5+ years without new evidence, that they have now re-opened it suggests they have that new evidence and a conclusion is in sight.  While it could feasibly be argued that the UK might protect the McCanns, there is no reason whatsoever for Portugal to do the same.  

I feel the McCanns are moving into a defensive position.  The latest press story was embarrassingly obvious, no-one is buying the burglar story and it clearly came from the McCanns.  I agree with the earlier poster who pointed out that Tannerman is the last resort.  He has propped up the abduction story from the very beginning and he doesn't look like Gerry.  As Scotland Yard and the McCanns are clearly at odds over the 'abductor', I don't see how they are working together.

Hi Cristobell. I don't want to be pessimistic with regard to one day having the correct outcome for this case. Its the first time I know where all the police files have been published which allowed so many people to build up what they had already observed by the very media that TM courted and propagated and form their own conclusions.

Their downfall (if not in court or if ever in any proceedings) is that they are simply not as clever as they would like to think - however, so far, its still worked in their favour. I personally think it was too well orchestrated from the outset with the way and speed at which relatives, media etc were involved. That has to take some planning. Their stories would have to have been rehearsed and the whole lot are complicit. I just don't think they were ever aware that the PJ files would be made available. That sealed the fate to those who picked their media campaign and crocodile tears apart.

I just think that after all this time, with everything that is known as fact that we would not have a police force that only several months ago were purporting the burglar connection on national TV. After 6 and a half years of not much new happening, what would change their stance in a couple of months. SY have been ineffectual since the beginning, possibly hampered with pride, outside influence or internal influence. AR as far as I can see (and I hope I'm wrong) is just the patsy in this. No more positive, useful or believable than Clarence is. I think that after so many years of blaming everyone but the obvious. Wasting thousands of man hours, millions of pounds and chasing rainbows that if they turn around now and say that its the parents there will be hell on. They are in no way going to announce a conclusion that PJ came to 6 years ago after trying to pick up every stray dog in Portugal and slating the PJ. It'd make them look even worse than they do now. God Forbid the Police could do with a bit of positive publicity. I think that whatever they may already know or may find out, it'll never come to light as they (AR and SY) have as much to lose as Team McCann do and the loss of that will always take precedence over the justice for one little girl. That sounds horrible and its not how I think but I don't see that there will be any other conclusion.

This site is incredibly insightful and thoughtful but I just think there are greater and a damn site more insidious powers at work.

Sorry, that's just how I see it. I read so much on here and I have ultimate respect for everyone as there has been so much cross referencing of info, I find it staggering. Personally I find it more believable that this forum has a greater ability to conjugate all the info and facts and provide the most believable scenarios than SY could ever do. I really hope I'm wrong re SY but I don't think that much more will be done and that eventually TM will fade into the memory of the general populace - don't think that will ever be an option on here.

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 22.01.14 23:48

I completely understand the range of sentiments expressed in the last few posts because I go through most of them on a daily basis.

It is very hard after all this time to stomach what is going on and try to keep some faith that there are decent investigators at SY who go home to families and have a conscience and sense of duty. The unreality of the McCanns' manipulative behaviour is troubling for anyone who cares about the world we are passing on to our children and grandchildren. I am in total sympathy with daffodil and often feel I am living in a parallel universe.

The truth is we have a very dark nasty society, of which the McCann case is a daily reminder to those of us who are awake. It is quite evident to me that there is a network of deeply unpleasant sociopathic manipulators who have sprung up in our society and insinuated themselves into positions of influence. This fight is not just about the McCanns. I believe many of us are here because we understand that two crassly hedonistic individuals now represent a threat to democracy and justice in this country.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.01.14 23:48

A big question arises out of this latest twist for me.

When Crecheman was unveiled triumphantly by SY, it was done in such a way so that Tanner's testimony of the sighting of Tannerman was not undermined - Tanner retained her credibility as a witness. This raised a few eyebrows as if, as most believe, Tannerman was a work of fiction, how could Crecheman exist? We wondered: was this tactic employed to frighten Jane Tanner and unnerve the Tapas 9 - how could the Met find a man who never existed? Or was it the result of a deal between Tanner and the Met - "Look, love, we know you've made him up - that's a crime, by the way - and we need to get rid of him. We also need more help with what really happened that night. We'll protect your reputation if you cooperate with us and what's more we'll make sure you're protected when the shit hits the fan..." sort of thing.

If the latter, I wonder what Jane Tanner makes of the McCanns' defying the Met? Is she still prepared - IF she made him up, and also knowing that the police know she made him up, to stand by her 'sighting' of Tannerman publicly and in a court of law? Will she remain by the McCanns' side after the police have given her an escape route already?

All speculation based on imagined scenarios on my part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.01.14 23:51

@Mirage wrote:I completely understand the range of sentiments expressed in the last few posts because I go through most of them on a daily basis.

It is very hard after all this time to stomach what is going on and try to keep some faith that there are decent investigators at SY who go home to families and have a conscience and sense of duty. The unreality of the McCanns' manipulative behaviour is troubling for anyone who cares about the world we are passing on to our children and grandchildren. I am in total sympathy with daffodil and often feel I am living in a parallel universe.

The truth is we have a very dark nasty society, of which the McCann case is a daily reminder to those of us who are awake. It is quite evident to me that there is a network of deeply unpleasant sociopathic manipulators who have sprung up in our society and insinuated themselves into positions of influence. This fight is not just about the McCanns. I believe many of us are here because we understand that two crassly hedonistic individuals now represent a threat to democracy and justice in this country.

Wonderful post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 22.01.14 23:56

Thanks DeeCoy.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.01.14 6:47

Brilliant posts the last couple of pages!    Thank you all.   clapping1  roses 

So it looks like a whitewash I agree. But TM aren't going to be allowed to keep all their toys and like recalcitrant children they're trying to hang onto them. Don't forget that Gerry is very keen on 'control'.

As for politics - whatever Brown did must have been to cover other interests which are likely  to be of benefit to whatever party is in power.
Otherwise it would be used by the opposition, although a good time might be the coming elections. Won't hold my breath though. I'm afraid you're right.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 23.01.14 6:53

@canada12 wrote:I wonder if we'll start to see a concerted effort on behalf of Team McCann to try and discredit SY and AR now. Trying the same tricks that they tried with the PJ in Portugal? Trying to make the police look like incompetent bumblers...?
I doubt they would dare do that to SY. !!

But why like to confuse things?
And how comes they're allowed to, they haven't been told to update their site?
Strange.

bored 
It's like they're all sleeping. Going on for so long It's so boring now.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 23.01.14 6:53

@Mirage wrote:I completely understand the range of sentiments expressed in the last few posts because I go through most of them on a daily basis.

I too agree that this sums up the situation that is prevailing at the moment.

But it is all what I expected to happen as regard the SY Review now Investigation. I never anticipated that it would be anything other than this. It's what the Government intended to happen whether by their own design or as suggested "others" manipulating the outcome. I believe that it became obvious that the general public were not going to accept abduction and that the only way to shut us up was to have SY Review and still we would not accept "abduction" so they pushed it to an Investigation. It very much like "we'll stuff it down their throats" until they protest enough is enough. And here we are protesting that it has become ridiculous and a waste of money. this is the outcome those who have an interest in this wanted.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum