The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 1 Mm11

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 1 Mm11

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 1 Regist10

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 1 Empty Re: McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Post by marconi 22.01.14 6:36

on distorting Redwood's words, it is a confession that the parents are involved in the disappearance.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 1 Empty Re: McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Post by Guest 22.01.14 7:21

I am shocked thay can be so brazen.
I had not seen this text before. Does anyone know when it was changed?
So in effect the McCanns are trashing the work of Andy Redwood. The Metropolitan Police. Crimewatch. The Government who authorised millions of pounds. And the entire population of this country who are paying for it.

Taken from the Metropolitan Police website:

"We believe we have identified the man who was seen by Jane Tanner carrying a child at about 21.15 near the apartment G5A. These images are the original sketch of that person made at the time together with a Met Police photo of the British holidaymaker who we have spoken to and is seen here wearing the clothes he believes he may have been wearing that evening. The images are: man holding child & man without child."

Madeleine McCann Appeal - October 2013
http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246741786

There is no mention anywhere that they are still looking for another Tannerman. They do not ask for any witnesses.
They have clearly "moved on".

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 22.01.14 7:45

Did I hear it well?

Please call Youtube

BBC News-Newsnight

McCanns on their worst fears for missing...

an interview by Clair Walsh (2011)

+ -  2.40 minutes

is gerry saying that he only read the 3 first versions of the book? does is mean that he did not read Kate's final product?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.01.14 7:52

TM are just the gift that keeps on giving - it's as if they've hired the PR of a totalitarian state:

All my people love me! Tannerman exists! SY are working for us!

On the other hand I believe in a partial whitewash, TM pure as the driven but Maddie declared to be 99% likely to be dead.

No more income for the Ltd.Co...... sad1 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 8:24

tigger wrote:TM are just the gift that keeps on giving -  it's as if they've hired the  PR of  a totalitarian state:

All my people love me!    Tannerman exists!  SY are working for us!

On the other hand I believe in a partial whitewash, TM pure as the driven but Maddie declared to be 99% likely to be dead.

No more income for the Ltd.Co...... sad1 

In that case I am sure that they would use the 1% possibility that she may still be alive to continue their lifestyle fund.
And then consider sueing SY for hampering the search for Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.01.14 8:44

I am not sure where I posted it, but I quoted the McCann site and bolded the relevant text alongside a quote from Redwood from the CW programme. Thanks for posting the text from the Met Police site.

That text from the Met site re the Tanner sighting is in line with Redwood's statement on CW of NEAR CERTAINTY that the man Tanner saw WAS NOT THE ABDUCTOR.

The language from the investigating authority, SY, could not be clearer that this man has been traced, interviewed and eliminated from their investigation.
 They are no longer pursuing this.  The pitiful attempt by the McCanns and co who run their site to latch on to the ALMOST NON-EXISTENT POSSIBIILITY that this man was a man carrying Maddie away, shows their desperation to try to convince the public that this sighting is credible.

The people who have donated to their fund and were at home when CW was aired will have watched it and will have heard Redwood say with conviction that Tanner was mistaken.

As for whitewash, I do not accept it, the police could have buried this a long time ago without all the hoo-ha and expense. The McCanns are not powerful, they are a pair of nobodies.

The only reason that this case was not resolved in 2007 was because the disappearance happened outside of the UK and because of the media involvement from the outset.  No officals would have run to their aid had they reported this disappearance from any building in the UK.

I do not believe in a huge conspiracy such as that theorised by Textusa although I agree with much of the detail of the cover-up. The more people involved the more likely a cover -up will fail so I do not accept that the entire OC organisation and ex-pat community closed ranks.

The Mcs were with people who had media contacts and exploited this for their own ends to sow confusion and misdirect the public.
 They cleverly exploited the sympathetic treatment by the police, whose big mistake was to treat them with kid gloves in the early stages.

It is the tangled web of deceit and confusion that SY are having to unravel to find the material truth which is buried in the police files.

I believe that they have found it and can see no other reason for the  exit stage left, never to return as far as SY are concerned, of Tannerman.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 22.01.14 9:15

Best post I've read on the forum in a long time. I agree 100% with the comments made by the Russian lady.  The McCanns are nobodies, if the establishment wanted to bury the case they could easily have done so (just like the media blackout of the second Falklands war, not conspiracy - fact), the tragic disappearance happening outside the UK allowed Gerry McCann to manipulate and at the same time hinder the search for the missing girl.

I really hope the early morning call from the dawn patrol at the McCanns front door happens soon so that this embarrassment to the human race can be brought to a conclusion.  The McCanns are a disgrace.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.01.14 10:28

This is proof, if proof were needed, that there is a rift between Scotland Yard and the McCanns. Whatever they feared from the Smith sighting seems to have come to fruition. Redwood didn't appeal for more information during the update, I think he has what he wants.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.01.14 11:07

Cristobell wrote:This is proof, if proof were needed, that there is a rift between Scotland Yard and the McCanns.  Whatever they feared from the Smith sighting seems to have come to fruition.  Redwood didn't appeal for more information during the update, I think he has what he wants.

Cristobell  agree 
As I posted on another thread the other day, Gerry McCann has continually dismissed seeing Jane Tanner walk past him at 9.15 p.m. 3rd May 2007.
Jez Wilkins, talking with Gerry, also denies seeing her.

Jane Tanner could have seen a cuckoo, a wombat or a pile of something nasty on the pavement, that you wouldn’t want to walk in, but none of it gives Gerry an alibi, because Gerry has refused, refuted, denied, even mis-placed, Jane's “giving him the ONLY ALIBI” that he could have so gratefully accepted and clung on to.

So, how does Gerry's refusal to accept Jane's letting him off the hook become the grounds for dismissing Andy Redwood's statement that 'tannerman' is no longer an unknown quantity?

True, the McCs have obfuscated since the beginning and are now clearly ‘desperately’ desperate to try to cling on to whatever they can salvage, by way of reaching out and grasping at passing straws.

But Andy Redwood is clever and will clearly be holding whatever it is he needs to be able to test the McCs’ resolve further.

By claiming that ‘Tannerman’ has ‘almost certainly’ been excluded, he is ‘almost certainly’ sitting back and watching, as are we, the wriggling and squirming that the McCs find themselves forced to do to try to cling on to their myth, their cash cow, their private fund paid for by old ladies and little children alike.

The world is watching. Tick, Tock.

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.01.14 11:15

Trying to post up the screen shot of the Met's site but it won't let me.

However below the photofit of Tannerman it clearly states
"Man now identified by Operation Grange."
It is difficult for a group of police officers to be more clear than that.
And difficult for anyone to understand how the McCanns can get away with accusing Grange and DCI redwood of lying.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.01.14 11:34

Snipped from Bobbin's post

"their cash cow, their private fund paid for by old ladies and little children alike.

The world is watching. Tick, Tock"

There are no celebrities publicly supporting the McCanns. There is a charity that supports the McCanns and has adopted Kate as their ambassador. That same charity asks for donations at every possible opportunity - gives more words to asking for donations than to a missing child.

This is one sick situation imo. A charity that chooses to adopt Kate as an ambassador, publicise her 'missions' when in fact there is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine was abducted surely must be questionable.

Watching Kate and Gerry doing fundraising and being lauded on a website for missing children - is that the correct thing to do for a charity dedicated to missing people? If it were appropriate how many other parents of "abducted" children does this charity choose to promote and adopt as ambassadors?

Promoting the parents of Madeleine as role models doesn't add up. Why would a charity choose to favour Madeleine's parents?

Just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 22.01.14 11:35

The McCanns criticised the PJ, insulting them, criticised Amaral, insulted Cameron and Theresa May, they criticised the British media, now they insult the Scotland Yard and Redwood, making enemies as many as possible.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 22.01.14 11:35

Hi Peter, do you have a link to the relevant Met page? I can't seem to find anything?
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 22.01.14 11:53

marconi wrote:The McCanns criticised the PJ, insulting them, criticised Amaral, insulted Cameron and Theresa May, they criticised the British media, now they insult the Scotland Yard and Redwood, making enemies as many as possible.

Indeed, and it is completely outrageous to behave this way considering everyone but them is funding this farce. This awful pair need to be stopped, not only is it a disgrace but it shows they have no intention of letting justice be done.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.01.14 12:06

marconi wrote:The McCanns criticised the PJ, insulting them, criticised Amaral, insulted Cameron and Theresa May, they criticised the British media, now they insult the Scotland Yard and Redwood, making enemies as many as possible.

Amazing isn`t it ....... yet still their arrogance flies higher than the Establishment itself.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 22.01.14 12:13

The mccanns must be well protected to get away with this
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 22.01.14 12:19

Come on Mr Redwood , fire another salvo ...I may be tempted to change my avatar !

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 12:28

They're clearly, by this appeal, inviting people to call the police with bogus, trying to force Andyman to respond. In my opinion. They imo want to find out what he's doing. May he not blink and not lick his Oreo cookie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 12:43

Unbelievable! I have also never seen this text before,thank you.

I think they are doing this as they are guessing Andy Redwood has also created a fictional character,just like Jane Tanners. I believe Redwood has found a suitable person and will be able to prove it in court, he is not stupid,he has seen the lies and excuses they have made over the years and will not let a case fall through over tannerman.

Every time I watch the news lately more and more is coming out regarding cover ups and I believe that there seems to be a clear out and clean up of this behaviour occurring.

Justice for Madeleine soon I hope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.01.14 12:50

Rasputin wrote:Come on Mr Redwood , fire another salvo ...I may be tempted to change my avatar !

I'm with you on that one, Rasputin. There seems to be a whiff of desperation in the McCann camp. Otherwise we are in Kafka territory.

I am holding faith with you, Mr Redwood, by the merest slither, on the strength of this open defiance of the Metropolitan Police (of global renown). I will be first in line with the congratulations if you are cracking them psychologically. I have had a good bottle of fizz put by for the occasion so don't let me down!

ETA. I like it that the McCanns have "Contact us" at the top and contact the Met at the bottom. Gives you some sense of their out-of-control delusions of grandeur as well as undisguised panic. A heady mix.

Tune in for the next instalment of  "Carry on up the Kibosh"
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.01.14 13:10

Smokeandmirrors wrote:

Indeed, and it is completely outrageous to behave this way considering everyone but them is funding this farce. This awful pair need to be stopped, not only is it a disgrace but it shows they have no intention of letting justice be done.

If they are as desperate as they appear I hope the relevant protection agencies are clued up.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 22.01.14 14:07

At the very least this displays a lack of faith in the SY investigation.  Unfortunately for the Mcs, though this may be helpful in preparation for their future defence, it is going to alienate the British public.  The GBP may have been persuaded that the PJ were incompetent but will not accept the same dismissal of their own British police force having invested 10 million and counting.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 22.01.14 14:09

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm now convinced that at the very least the McCanns are working against Operation Grange.  This text makes no sense in the context of a white-wash.

It's an extraordinary update to their site. What an own-goal it is. It shouts of narcissism: you can almost see the smug expression as Gerry makes it clear that AR said "almost certain"... And so he "could be mistaken... "

But it's a dreadful error. As others have said, it makes it suddenly clear that the McCanns are not working with SY.  So, instead of broadcasting the 'new timeline',  focussing on the 'new' efits, and the 10pm sighting, they cling to the same old narrative (justifying it with the astonishing claim that AR was only "almost certain").  

A strange decision perhaps, but put yourself in their position.  If you are 100% innocent, and SY tell you that Jane was wrong all along, you wouldn't hesitate to get rid of 'tannerman' and rewrite your website. Right away and with thanks. This is 'new' news (for the site).  Why stay loyal to the 'tannerman' abductor?!   The only thing that matters is to help the search, and provide full support for SY and the entire newly discovered evidence.  

If however you are not innocent... well, now you are in big trouble.  If you PUBLICLY agree and admit that 'tannerman' was not the abductor then you most certainly cannot use him in the event of any criminal trial...  Gone is Gerry's alibi.  Gone is the narrative of Kate's book.  Gone all the events from 9pm until 9.40pm. No, if you are guilty in any way or fear a trial at any time, then 'Tannerman' HAS to stay.  No option.  No choice.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 22.01.14 14:22

I'm so happy that more and more people are getting convinced that Operation Grange is serious. They are fighting for justice for Madeleine.
The poor child, depending on strangers.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.01.14 14:23

Bishop Brennan wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm now convinced that at the very least the McCanns are working against Operation Grange.  This text makes no sense in the context of a white-wash.

It's an extraordinary update to their site. What an own-goal it is. It shouts of narcissism: you can almost see the smug expression as Gerry makes it clear that AR said "almost certain"... And so he "could be mistaken... "

But it's a dreadful error. As others have said, it makes it suddenly clear that the McCanns are not working with SY.  So, instead of broadcasting the 'new timeline',  focussing on the 'new' efits, and the 10pm sighting, they cling to the same old narrative (justifying it with the astonishing claim that AR was only "almost certain").  

A strange decision perhaps, but put yourself in their position.  If you are 100% innocent, and SY tell you that Jane was wrong all along, you wouldn't hesitate to get rid of 'tannerman' and rewrite your website. Right away and with thanks. This is 'new' news (for the site).  Why stay loyal to the 'tannerman' abductor?!   The only thing that matters is to help the search, and provide full support for SY and the entire newly discovered evidence.  

If however you are not innocent... well, now you are in big trouble.  If you PUBLICLY agree and admit that 'tannerman' was not the abductor then you most certainly cannot use him in the event of any criminal trial...  Gone is Gerry's alibi.  Gone is the narrative of Kate's book.  Gone all the events from 9pm until 9.40pm. No, if you are guilty in any way or fear a trial at any time, then 'Tannerman' HAS to stay.  No option.  No choice.

bravo Brilliant post, Bishop Brennan.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top