The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man? - Page 2 Mm11

Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man? - Page 2 Mm11

Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man? - Page 2 Regist10

Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man?

Post by Guest 20.01.14 20:32

bobbin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Enchanting to see some positive POV re police investigation ....  friends 

Châtelaine, you've got me there. What's POV ?  big grin splat 
POV = Point of View :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown - What's Wrong with the Dead Black Man?

Post by bobbin 20.01.14 20:38

Châtelaine wrote:
bobbin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Enchanting to see some positive POV re police investigation ....  friends 

Châtelaine, you've got me there. What's POV ?  big grin splat 

Ahhhhhh, doh  laughat 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.01.14 21:06

bobbin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Ahhhhhh, doh  laughat 

Just don't put it into Google, where it has a different connotation !
Ignorance sometimes IS bliss these days.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 20.01.14 21:57

Not forgetting Brian Kennedy paid a visit to the Smiths. Who knows what threats, if any, were made!

I have said before, if the UK want to close this case with the McCanns blessing all they have to do is produce another similar looking child. The FBI have done it before, look up The Changling trust me the UK are more than capable.

I am trying my best to keep faith that SY are going for a full result and not a whitewash which quite honestly, I don't think the public would accept. People are waking up in their droves.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.01.14 22:05

I'm the only person I know that still follows this case. Family, friends, work colleagues are not interested in the case any more but none believe the official story when asked.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 20.01.14 22:06

Re the patsy
I can't see why the (potential) patsy would need to look like Gerry. Ruling Tanner-man out so that a Smith-man look-alike could be found makes no sense to me.  If they wanted to whitewash (in favour of the T9), they could have left Tanner-man be and kept their options of finding a look-alike patsy more open. Ok, a black man wouldn't pass, but there would be no need for the patsy to look much like Gerry.

Re the PJ and SY following different lines of enquiry, well that's quite vague. I can think of several possibilities of 'different lines of enquiry' and not all are mutually exclusive.

e.g.
pre-planned / spontaneous
events before / events after 
Maddie was in Portugal / Maddie was never in Portugal
enablers in UK / enablers in Pt
Maddie disappeared on 3rd May / Maddie disappeared earlier in the week

As well as the obvious; abduction / no abduction; parents involved / not involved

There must be plenty of other scenarios whereby the police in each country could be described as working on different lines of enquiry. But surely, it must all come together in the end? Whatever one country's force concludes cannot completely contradict the other's.

Re Crimewatch
There must have been good reason for it. Otherwise, why bother? As others have said, a whitewash could have been done without the need for CW.

I am, by nature, an immensely cynical person. And I have to really make an effort not to be quite so.

I am not yet ready to give in to my inner cynic on this one. Not yet....
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 21.01.14 0:58

Lance De Boils wrote:Re the patsy
I can't see why the (potential) patsy would need to look like Gerry. Ruling Tanner-man out so that a Smith-man look-alike could be found makes no sense to me.  If they wanted to whitewash (in favour of the T9), they could have left Tanner-man be and kept their options of finding a look-alike patsy more open. Ok, a black man wouldn't pass, but there would be no need for the patsy to look much like Gerry.

Re the PJ and SY following different lines of enquiry, well that's quite vague. I can think of several possibilities of 'different lines of enquiry' and not all are mutually exclusive.

e.g.
pre-planned / spontaneous
events before / events after 
Maddie was in Portugal / Maddie was never in Portugal
enablers in UK / enablers in Pt
Maddie disappeared on 3rd May / Maddie disappeared earlier in the week

As well as the obvious; abduction / no abduction; parents involved / not involved

There must be plenty of other scenarios whereby the police in each country could be described as working on different lines of enquiry. But surely, it must all come together in the end? Whatever one country's force concludes cannot completely contradict the other's.

Re Crimewatch
There must have been good reason for it. Otherwise, why bother? As others have said, a whitewash could have been done without the need for CW.

I am, by nature, an immensely cynical person. And I have to really make an effort not to be quite so.

I am not yet ready to give in to my inner cynic on this one. Not yet....

Crimewatch was a political necessity, to show the money spent on the inquiry wasn't being wasted. You're quite right to be cynical! AR will not have made the CW decision himself - there is probably a committee of civil servants and top police officers still managing the McCann case.

Why did AR abandon the JT sighting as the central line of inquiry?  And why has he switched emphasis to the Smith sighthing?

I am not sure why. 

I do feel AR is heavily conflicted. So perhaps where he can he is doing real police work on "safe" areas.  Non-safe areas include doing anything to challenge the T9 version of events, or going over their rogatory interviews with a fine toothcomb...or - God forbid - reinterviewing them (the most obvious thing to do!).
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 21.01.14 3:25

Okeydokey wrote:
I do feel AR is heavily conflicted. So perhaps where he can he is doing real police work on "safe" areas.  Non-safe areas include doing anything to challenge the T9 version of events, or going over their rogatory interviews with a fine toothcomb...or - God forbid - reinterviewing them (the most obvious thing to do!).

Spot on. It's important to remember that the case was reopened specifically due to D.Cameron / T.May's insistence. NOT because SY thought they could crack the case.

So, if you are not allowed to investigate the T9, what then can you do?  Answer - soldier on, chasing long-shot leads, creating new possible scenarios using the existing data, and asking for help in a CW program. What else CAN you do?   And if you discover that 'tannerman' was indeed fake, then sure - call it out - why not.  If you discover old efits - show them - why not.  

Remember, AR and his team may well realise they are all chasing shadows - but what else can they do?  They just have to get on with it, avoid rocking the boat by looking at the T9, and eventually when all these 'leads' fizzle out, they will say "oh well, we gave it our best shot".    

Creating a whitewash was NOT their plan I don't believe. Carrying out some fiendish master-plan against the McCanns is equally unlikely.   I think they SY are simply unwilling participants in an entirely pointless political game.  CW was part of the game, and AR was chosen as someone emotionless who could safely go through the motions on national TV without blinking (literally!).
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.01.14 3:32

Isn't enchanting the word one uses for fairy tales and magic worlds?

laughat 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top