The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Komla Dumor: another sad loss to the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Komla Dumor: another sad loss to the world

Post by ultimaThule on 20.01.14 2:27

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25796152

I was always pleased to invite Komla Dumor into my home via the tv;  he was the best ambassador for Africa I have seen in a very long time and, as such, I found him to be the perfect antidote to a certain individual, also of Ghanian descent, who always appeared to be more interested in advancing his own cause than that of the British people he was elected to serve.

I'm deeply saddened that Komla won't be around to keep me company when I'm skyping relatives and friends in different time zones or pottering about in the early hours while others sleep and I'm going to miss his engaging personality, melodius voice, and big beaming smile.   

RIP Komla - the world's a poorer place without you in it.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Komla Dumor: another sad loss to the world

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 20.01.14 14:52

@ultimaThule wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25796152

I was always pleased to invite Komla Dumor into my home via the tv;  he was the best ambassador for Africa I have seen in a very long time and, as such, I found him to be the perfect antidote to a certain individual, also of Ghanian descent, who always appeared to be more interested in advancing his own cause than that of the British people he was elected to serve.

I'm deeply saddened that Komla won't be around to keep me company when I'm skyping relatives and friends in different time zones or pottering about in the early hours while others sleep and I'm going to miss his engaging personality, melodius voice, and big beaming smile.   

RIP Komla - the world's a poorer place without you in it.

I was shocked and saddened by this untimely passing. Very sad.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum