The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Mm11

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Mm11

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Regist10

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

Post by jeanmonroe 15.01.14 9:37

Kate McCann said:
"It was here I found the receptionist’s note in the Ocean Club staff message book explaining that we wanted to book the Tapas restaurant for the rest of the week because we were leaving our children alone in our apartments."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"because we were LEAVING our children alone in our apartments"

Oh, dear.

"Hoisted by One’s Own Petard" springs to mind on the 'neglect' issue and gives the recently discussed 'doing a McCann' quote, total justification.

What's 'good for the goose' and all that!

Does anyone know what the NSPCC, RSPoA, or Social Services said to the McCanns, or any of the T9, about this 'responsible parenting'?

"leaving our children alone in our apartments"

I know what the 'authorities' would say to 'sink estate' parents if they did THAT!

ps: Could HOBS comment on KM's use of the word 'our' and 'apartmentS' (plural) (encompassing the whole of the T9 should 'neglect' charges have been levelled at them?)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

Post by russiandoll 15.01.14 9:45

We know from Kate's book of the truth that the burglars, who left in a state of panic with the child, managed to calm themselves enough to close
 [ in the order that Kate came upon them when going to do her check]

the gate onto the street
 the safety gate at the top of the steps
 the patio doors
 the patio curtains

because no child of 3 would have done all of the above upon exiting via the patio doors, says Kate. I agree.

The only alternative was entry via the front door, for which a key was required, there being no sign of forced entry. So the burglars had a key or they did enter via the patio doors, but in their panic the leader managed to delegate, as you do when in a tizz.

I will carry the kid, you act as look-out and you close everything behind us.

I have been burgled, first thing I noticed, partially open patio doors, dogs in the garden, room a mess.

Now where did I post that 3 stooges burglar photo .....?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 15.01.14 9:47

Clearly the note was created to give more weight to the abductor fairytale but what sort of person doesn't realise how bad it sounds to tell reception that you're leaving your children alone whilst you dine all week?! If they're happy for the general public to believe that they are selfish, neglectful parents then I dread to think what they are actually covering up.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 10:01

watendlath wrote:
Captain Scarlet is indistructable and he always wins.

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdcClhNc3JZLGwULx-1k63FZgTIFFL2WQ1Ql5Ivw2vmiyeN4R1

Isn't that Alan Hansen?

Still, same applies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 10:04

Watching The Detectives wrote:The Expresso interview mentioned by tigger makes interesting viewing.....about 1 minute in on the Youtube video.

https://youtu.be/7P-z5HJxr0o

Gerry is talking about the text messages and suddenly stops, as if realising he is saying the wrong thing and referring to the wrong day. He then has difficulty finding the right words and tries to correct himself....Then Kate interrupts to try to help him out of his tricky situation.

Could some of the calls/texts deleted from their own phones be tests of the PAYG phones that they would use around the time of the "abduction"? Sorry, have read all the phone stuff but it was one area where the sheer volume of data defeated me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 10:31

peter mac

i could only find this: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS_BOOKING.htm

scroll down, there is a note about it and a part copy with it from km's book and there was not a copy of this reception book on the dvd.

it would not be really strange if a receptionist makes notes to rember all other staff or superiors, who has to know why they were given a week booking fot the tapas, but all other tapas list's are in portugese.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.01.14 10:46

But the 'booking form' for 03-05-07 gives rise to the 'lie' that GM said :

Gerry McCann: "I think the worst thing is, we, kind of, almost thought about not going and, errm... and did. We weren't sure we were going to get into the Tapas, (to Kate) remember? And, errm...

Kate McCann: In fact, we were all...

Gerry McCann: But, you know...

SO, yet, again 'hoisted by one's own petard'!

KM tries to use the 'booking book' as a catalyst for the 'burglar story' but blows her husband's 'pretendy' responsible parenting excuse right out of the water.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 10:55

Which, in turn, gives lie to KHs written suggestion in the Book, that GM and she considered staying in that evening to make love, but that they thought better of that because they preferred their buddies company instead, IIRC

Didn't she say something like: 'we wanted to turn in early' in a rather coy manner?

And then made the connection to the Tapas presence which made her and GM reconsider.
It's portrayed as a gesture of good will towards the Tapas, a sort of self-sacrifice to accommodate them

I wonder if I'm the only one who remarked this little twister?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.01.14 10:56

jeanmonroe wrote:Kate McCann said:
"It was here I found the receptionist’s note in the Ocean Club staff message book explaining that we wanted to book the Tapas restaurant for the rest of the week because we were leaving our children alone in our apartments."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"because we were LEAVING our children alone in our apartments"

Oh, dear.

"Hoisted by One’s Own Petard" springs to mind on the 'neglect' issue and gives the recently discussed 'doing a McCann' quote, total justification.

What's 'good for the goose' and all that!

Does anyone know what the NSPCC, RSPoA, or Social Services said to the McCanns, or any of the T9, about this 'responsible parenting'?

"leaving our children alone in our apartments"

I know what the 'authorities' would say to 'sink estate' parents if they did THAT!

ps: Could HOBS comment on KM's use of the word 'our' and 'apartmentS' (plural) (encompassing the whole of the T9 should 'neglect' charges have been levelled at them?)

Are you listening Tapas 7?   Because in 2012 Swedish Interview Gerry says: it was a collective mistake...

As Savile said: 'If I go down, they all go down' referring to the police officers he'd included in his 'parties'.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 15.01.14 11:38

I imagine it has been discussed somewhere before, but following on from this under the 'No neglect : No abduction' banner, we know that Saturday everyone, including kids, ate together.
Sunday - Matt was 'sick', Monday - Evie 'sick', so Russell stayed, Tuesday - Rachel 'sick', Wednesday- Russell, then swopped with Jane.
When was the Mc's turn?
Could it be that Matt & Rachel and Russell & Jane weren't happy with the 'collectively decided to do our own child-checking service'. (KM Page 53)
The Paynes had their own super-dooper baby alarm.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Case Closed!?!? - brought to you by Bollux Media and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Pat Brown has details of a phone call . . . !

Post by PeterMac 01.02.14 8:30

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com.es/
THURSDAY, JANUARY 30, 2014
One Dead Child: One Check for 10,000 Euros

Reservoir Dogs
Bollux Media has just intercepted a phone call between Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood of Scotland Yard and Portuguese authorities and astounding information was gleaned from the conversation.
What Bollux Media knows now, knows for sure, knows unquestionably, is the following:
Scotland Yard would like the bank records of the three burglars (ex-Ocean Club employees) for the days following the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann and they want to search the apartments of these three burglars as well.

Firstly, they are hoping to find Madeleine's clothing still in the hamper....well, you know, men are slow about getting the wash done or throwing out the trash.
Secondly, Scotland Yard wishes to bring in cadaver dogs because Madeleine clearly had to be dead to be carried so listlessly through the streets of Praia da Luz (the burglars would have had no time to drug the child). But, anyway, if the dogs hit on cadaverine in one of the apartments or cars of the burglar suspects, those dogs can be trusted, unlike those incompetent canines that alerted at the McCann's apartment and car.
Thirdly, Andy Redwood is hoping to find a large transaction in the bank accounts of one of the burglars that would prove they sold the dead child.....wait, that doesn't make much sense.

Okay, so if the McCanns admit they drugged their kids, then the burglars could have taken a live child from the flat and sold that live child to some sex ring or to some lonely couple that they just happen to knowledge of even though they never had stolen a child before and didn't plan to steal one that night. You know, criminals have all kinds of connections for emergencies like this and they also don't think about getting cash for their stolen goods or keeping such money hidden; they ask for a check or immediately deposit big sums of money in their bank accounts. Right, and......

....... and, anyway, those leads are really hot.

This report brought to you by Bollux Media and
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
January 30, 2014
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.02.14 9:08

Doug D wrote:I imagine it has been discussed somewhere before, but following on from this under the 'No neglect : No abduction' banner, we know that Saturday everyone, including kids, ate together.
Sunday - Matt was 'sick', Monday - Evie 'sick', so Russell stayed, Tuesday - Rachel 'sick', Wednesday- Russell, then swopped with Jane.
When was the Mc's turn?
Could it be that Matt & Rachel and Russell & Jane weren't happy with the 'collectively decided to do our own child-checking service'. (KM Page 53)
The Paynes had their own super-dooper baby alarm.

ROB and JT had a baby alarm too but weren't allowed to say so. Not until after the Rothley meeting in an artcle by that superb investigative journalist David Smith -Times online - did this come out. In fact the behaviour of these two people indicates a certain rebellious streak. They consulted a lawyer on changing their original statements,
They were brought back into line by allowing them a few concessions imo.
See the Rothley meeting and Journalists pro and contra topics.
I think there's also a topic on the baby alarm. Somewhere  big grin 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.02.14 9:23

tigger wrote:

ROB and JT had a baby alarm too but weren't allowed to say so. Not until after the Rothley meeting in an artcle by that superb investigative journalist David Smith -Times online - did this come out. In fact the behaviour of these two people indicates a certain rebellious streak. They consulted a lawyer on changing their original statements,
They were brought back into line by allowing them a few concessions imo.
See the Rothley meeting and Journalists pro and contra topics.
I think there's also a topic on the baby alarm. Somewhere  big grin 

I now find ROB to be the most interesting of the Tapas bunch. His statement is by far the most coherent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top