The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 2 Mm11

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 2 Mm11

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 2 Regist10

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 12:53

tiny wrote:Someones grasping at straws
I don't think this happened at all- I said Devils Advocate at the beginning. I do think that MWT has not really looked at the history of home invasion/burglary/kidnapping sufficiently if all of those show up on the first page of a Google search!
Aoife

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 12:54

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:We all need to know why they're not!
Agree. It would be interesting, but they seem to discount it. Else they would be treating the McCanns as possible suspects, which they have said that they are not.
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 12:55

tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:Cadavar scent in the McCanns' hire car says not.

Cadavar scent on Kate McCann's clothes says not.
Scotland Yard seem to be taking no note of that finding.

But how do you know that
Because they have said that the McCanns are not considered suspects currently.
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 14.01.14 12:57

Aoife wrote:

Regardless of how you could possibly know that, it's irrelevant to the question you asked.  You played Devil's Advocate, suggesting that it might well have been burglars.  I've responded with two pieces of evidence indicating that there were no burglars - cadavar scent on KM's clothes and in the hire car.

Unless you're dismissing the detections of Eddie and Keela there is your answer.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.01.14 12:57

Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:

But how do you know that

Yes,but would sy tell them they are but they cant arrest them yet as they have to have a watertight case.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 14.01.14 12:58

Aoife wrote:

Because of course Scotland Yard would announce to the world that the McCanns are suspects before arrests are made.  That would make perfect sense.  The police do that all the time.

ETA: The PJ did that. And we all know how that went for them.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 12:59

Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:

But how do you know that

Oh, so is that why the police use dogs, cadaver dogs to this very day............they use them and then take no note of their findings.  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:02

tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:

But how do you know that

Yes,but would sy tell them they are but they cant arrest them yet as they have to have a watertight case.
That is a possibility, but as I said they "seem" to be ignoring it.
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.01.14 13:04

Aoife,do you think kate and Gerry are responsible for Madeleines death.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:08

tiny wrote:Aoife,do you think kate and Gerry are responsible for Madeleines death.
Yes, but I do not know exactly how.

That is off topic I think- the thread is about MWT suggestion that burglars and kidnappers are mutually exclusive.
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:08

candyfloss wrote:
Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:

But how do you know that

Oh, so is that why the police use dogs, cadaver dogs to this very day............they use them and then take no note of their findings.   big grin 
I agree. But the MET certainly seems to be ignoring the evidence.
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 14.01.14 13:09

Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:
Aoife wrote:

But how do you know that

That is a possibility, but as I said they "seem" to be ignoring it.

In all honesty, what is Redwood supposed to say when asked if the parents are considered suspects ?  He can say nothing other than no.  Saying no comment leads to speculation, saying yes causes uproar.  The easiest and best way is to say no and nothing else.

It is quite some time since I have heard him state that anyway, lots has goe on since, unless I missed something.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.01.14 13:09

Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:Aoife,do you think kate and Gerry are responsible for Madeleines death.
Yes, but I do not know exactly how.

That is off topic I think- the thread is about MWT suggestion that burglars and kidnappers are mutually exclusive.

thank you for your reply,sorry I went off topic
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.01.14 13:10

Aoife wrote:

Do you know that as a fact ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.01.14 13:11

Aoife wrote:
tiny wrote:Someones grasping at straws
I don't think this happened at all- I said Devils Advocate at the beginning. I do think that MWT has not really looked at the history of home invasion/burglary/kidnapping sufficiently if all of those show up on the first page of a Google search!

I think MWT is trying to redeem his career after the failing to sniff cadaver above his head.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:11

aiyoyo wrote:
Aoife wrote:

Do you know that as a fact ?
No. That is why I used the word 'seem'.
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:13

Back on topic. 

MWT said:

"Burglars don't abduct children," Thomas said. "Child abusers abduct, pedophiles abduct, but if you are in an area burglarizing a house looking for items you are not looking to take a child.

How does that sit with the links coming from the first page of a google search above?
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.01.14 13:16

IMV, apparently not, Aoife insinuates the concerted Buglars XYZ who did it. Hello Kevin ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.01.14 13:18

Aoife wrote:Back on topic. 

MWT said:

"Burglars don't abduct children," Thomas said. "Child abusers abduct, pedophiles abduct, but if you are in an area burglarizing a house looking for items you are not looking to take a child.

How does that sit with the links coming from the first page of a google search above?

Suggest you pose that question to MWT if you are suggesting he does not know what he's saying.

I'd say even though I dont like that pompous guy, his this particular statement is 100% correct.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:21

aiyoyo wrote:

IMV, apparently not, Aoife insinuates the concerted Buglars XYZ who did it. Hello Kevin ?
I do not believe that the XYZ burglars are involved. I think that is a wild goose chase. I do think that MWT has suggested something that is obviously untrue according to press coverage- burglars have in the past engaged in unplanned kidnap of children. I do not need to take it up with him as it is not really my concern what he says.

He is a serial media whore anyway and will say what gets him his next booking as an expert on another show.
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:22

aiyoyo wrote:

MWT said:

Suggest you pose that question to MWT if you are suggesting he does not know what he's saying.

I'd say even though I dont like that pompous guy, his this particular statement is 100% correct.
Except that it is contradicted by the links I have posted above!
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 14.01.14 13:23

MWT said:

How about this one:

Newsone
Sep 2013
Mom Fights Off Intruder Who Tried To Kidnap Her Kids
http://newsone.com/2719420/shawndrea-smith-musa-lang-georgia/

Luckily for the kids they were not left alone.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 13:27

tasprin wrote:

MWT said:

How about this one:

Newsone
Sep 2013

Except there was no evidence of a single intruder in this case, never mind three.
And if you accept the dog evidence, Maddie was dead at some time in the apartment.
Which leads to the question why would they take a dead child?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 14.01.14 13:30

dantezebu wrote:
tasprin wrote:

MWT said:

How about this one:

Newsone
Sep 2013

Except there was no evidence of a single intruder in this case, never mind three.
And if you accept the dog evidence, Maddie was dead at some time in the apartment.

Devil's Advocate again- to remove any DNA evidence on the body. (I do not believe this happened, but I do believe in not shutting doors without due cause.)
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 13:31

Aoife wrote:
dantezebu wrote:
tasprin wrote:

MWT said:

How about this one:

Newsone
Sep 2013

Devil's Advocate again- to remove any DNA evidence on the body. (I do not believe this happened, but I do believe in not shutting doors without due cause.)

Lucky the intruders remembered to shut the doors, and child safety gates on their way out..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top