The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by russiandoll on 13.01.14 19:10

Half way through re reading this topic and have yet to find, apart from tiny, I do not see one person here questioning the truth of the ILOR but only the substance therein.

 If I do not find any more I will ask for Aoife to explain why she has repeatedly tried to persuade just one person[ tiny] to accept the ILOR story. As far as I can see, almost every skeptic here is not buying the arrest of burglars story but accepts the ILOR statement.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Gillyspot on 13.01.14 19:13

candyfloss wrote:
@Aoife wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Aoife please quote where members of this forum doubt the ILOR.

People are discussing the reliability of its reported contents...REPORTED BY THE PARENTS' SPOKESPERSON.


according to the Guardian.

  quote Aoife


I have faith in organisations that have journalistic standards and the need to maintain their image. This includes broadsheets and broadcast media which are held and hold themselves to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press. I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it. I tend to believe such matters even when they are at variance with my own beliefs or desires.

 so do you believe only in the ILOR as reported by the reputable Guardian or do you believe in the desire to arrest burglars as reported in the Mirror?
I believe in the ILOR. All the rest is supposition, although it may be based on off the record briefings.

Really, oh dear then it shouldn't be splashed all over the papers.  Someone could be in bother!


off the record

not made as an official or attributable statement.
"all this is off the record"


synonyms: unofficial, confidential, in (strict) confidence, not for publication, not for public consumption, not to be made public, not for circulation, not to be disclosed, not to be mentioned, private, secret, classified, (to be kept) under wraps



If you look on Met website you will see that on 10th Jan they confirm CPS have sent a second International letter of request (week commencing 6th Jan 2014). That is ALL they confirm there. IMO the rest of the "burglars" etc is speculation by MSM following Mitchells direct quotes. 




____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Aoife on 13.01.14 19:17

candyfloss wrote:
@Aoife wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Aoife please quote where members of this forum doubt the ILOR.

People are discussing the reliability of its reported contents...REPORTED BY THE PARENTS' SPOKESPERSON.


according to the Guardian.

  quote Aoife


I have faith in organisations that have journalistic standards and the need to maintain their image. This includes broadsheets and broadcast media which are held and hold themselves to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press. I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it. I tend to believe such matters even when they are at variance with my own beliefs or desires.

 so do you believe only in the ILOR as reported by the reputable Guardian or do you believe in the desire to arrest burglars as reported in the Mirror?
I believe in the ILOR. All the rest is supposition, although it may be based on off the record briefings.

Really, oh dear then it shouldn't be splashed all over the papers.  Someone could be in bother!


off the record

not made as an official or attributable statement.
"all this is off the record"


synonyms: unofficial, confidential, in (strict) confidence, not for publication, not for public consumption, not to be made public, not for circulation, not to be disclosed, not to be mentioned, private, secret, classified, (to be kept) under wraps

Off the record (or "background briefing on a non attributable basis) means it may not be directly referenced to the source but may be able to be referred to by indirect means. Rather than saying 'The MET said' the papers will say 'Our sources say'. Rather than saying 'Mr Rich Actor denies marriage split' they will say "Friends of Rich Actor tell us that..."

Aoife

Posts : 89
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 19:36

Shame OTH isn't here any more. He knew a lot about news reporting.  notme 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by ultimaThule on 13.01.14 19:39

dantezebu wrote:Shame OTH isn't here any more. He knew a lot about news reporting.  notme 
Wasn't OTH something of an expert on responsible journalism?  laughat

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Mirage on 13.01.14 20:08

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10402102/Madeleine-McCann-case-reopened-by-Portugal-police.html

on 24th October 2013 The Daily Telegraph contained the following lie in their report:

"Portugal's police officially closed their first inquiry into the case in 2008, after wrongly naming her parents as suspects."

Aoife you have said:  
              I have faith in organisations that have journalistic standards and the need to maintain their image. This includes broadsheets and broadcast media which are held and hold themselves to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press. I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it. I tend to believe such matters even when they are at variance with my own beliefs or desires.

--------------------------------------

Why do you suppose the Telegraph - a broadsheet which, according to you, holds itself to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press - would come out with a blatant lie like this? A lie that, by extension, feeds the myth that the McCanns were cleared by the Portuguese Attorney General's report. Something that is so far from the truth it cannot be emphasised enough. 

There is no source given for this lie, much less right of reply to the Portuguese police whose reputation they are so casually traducing with echoes of the gutter press xenophobia to the fore.

So it looks as if the Telegraph failed on both your requirements. Remember you said: I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it

Well, they made pretty damned sure no source was given the opportunity to deny it, didn't they?

So, the trusted Telegraph have made a value judgement and slipped it into a format designed to be swallowed by a trusting reader. Tacky. Approaching the realms of subliminal conditioning.

I don't know about you but as far as I'm concerned that nasty little slur in an erstwhile respected broadsheet constitutes exactly the same pit-bottom standards we expect of the gutter press.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Aoife on 13.01.14 20:11

@Mirage wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10402102/Madeleine-McCann-case-reopened-by-Portugal-police.html

on 24th October 2013 The Daily Telegraph contained the following lie in their report:

"Portugal's police officially closed their first inquiry into the case in 2008, after wrongly naming her parents as suspects."

Aoife you have said:  
              I have faith in organisations that have journalistic standards and the need to maintain their image. This includes broadsheets and broadcast media which are held and hold themselves to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press. I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it. I tend to believe such matters even when they are at variance with my own beliefs or desires.

--------------------------------------

Why do you suppose the Telegraph - a broadsheet which, according to you, holds itself to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press - would come out with a blatant lie like this? A lie that, by extension, feeds the myth that the McCanns were cleared by the Portuguese Attorney General's report. Something that is so far from the truth it cannot be emphasised enough. 

There is no source given for this lie, much less right of reply to the Portuguese police whose reputation they are so casually traducing with echoes of the gutter press xenophobia to the fore.

So it looks as if the Telegraph failed on both your requirements. Remember you said: I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it

Well, they made pretty damned sure no source was given the opportunity to deny it, didn't they?

So, the trusted Telegraph have made a value judgement and slipped it into a format designed to be swallowed by a trusting reader. Tacky. Approaching the realms of subliminal conditioning.

I don't know about you but as far as I'm concerned that nasty little slur in an erstwhile respected broadsheet constitutes exactly the same pit-bottom standards we expect of the gutter press.
I am talking about directly referenced quotes. Newspapers (Nor anyone else) can be 100% accurate 100% of the time. We do not know whether the Mccanns were 'wrongly' anythinged- arguido does not equal suspect. But when a trusted media makes a referenced and undenied statement, that should be worthy of belief, else we have nothing to discuss.

Aoife

Posts : 89
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 20:18

Seems to me this is getting a bit silly.    I assume that posters take splash headlines with a pinch of salt.    
Why is it so surprising that NSY have sent an ILOR, it is to be expected surely  ?      
I doubt anyone with a bit of nous thinks SY are going to keep the public informed of their
intentions or queries.
Hoping certain advances are being made doesn't make them happen.
I am all for positive thinking, but none of us can expect to be kept informed (as a members
of the public) of the operations of SY or PJ, however much we read between the lines, we
are guessing, and the "Spokesperson" is full of cr*p imo.  furiously peddling away.

The only people who have to be concerned are the perpetrators, and I expect they are
having sleepless nights (and restless days).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 20:21

I am talking about directly referenced quotes. Newspapers (Nor anyone else) can be 100% accurate 100% of the time. We do not know whether the Mccanns were 'wrongly' anythinged- arguido does not equal suspect. But when a trusted media makes a referenced and undenied statement, that should be worthy of belief, else we have nothing to discuss.



Aoife you are saying arguido does not equal suspect.  Kate McCann says so in her book, surely she knew the meaning, her solicitor would have explained it.


Chapter 9
p. 134
para 2

" We soon found out that Murat had been made an arguido. This
formal status meant he would be officially treated as a suspect in
the crime."


SUSPECT

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Aoife on 13.01.14 20:25

candyfloss wrote:
I am talking about directly referenced quotes. Newspapers (Nor anyone else) can be 100% accurate 100% of the time. We do not know whether the Mccanns were 'wrongly' anythinged- arguido does not equal suspect. But when a trusted media makes a referenced and undenied statement, that should be worthy of belief, else we have nothing to discuss.



Aoife you are saying arguido does not equal suspect.  Kate McCann says so in her book, surely she knew the meaning, her solicitor would have explained it.


Chapter 9
p. 134
para 2

" We soon found out that Murat had been made an arguido. This
formal status meant he would be officially treated as a suspect in
the crime."


SUSPECT
So you are quoting Kate McCann as an expert on Portuguese Law then. I would not have thought that was a trustworthy source.

Arguido is roughly equivalent to a person being interviewed under caution in England- not necessarily a suspect, but having been given certain defined rights to support and to silence.

Aoife

Posts : 89
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by bobby18 on 13.01.14 21:10

daffodil wrote:Seems to me this is getting a bit silly.    I assume that posters take splash headlines with a pinch of salt.    
Why is it so surprising that NSY have sent an ILOR, it is to be expected surely  ?      
I doubt anyone with a bit of nous thinks SY are going to keep the public informed of their
intentions or queries.
Hoping certain advances are being made doesn't make them happen.
I am all for positive thinking, but none of us can expect to be kept informed (as a members
of the public) of the operations of SY or PJ, however much we read between the lines, we
are guessing, and the "Spokesperson" is full of cr*p imo.  furiously peddling away.

The only people who have to be concerned are the perpetrators, and I expect they are
having sleepless nights (and restless days).
Nicely put - time will tell where this will go. And that will be sooner, rather than later.

bobby18

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Mirage on 13.01.14 21:17

@Aoife wrote:
@Mirage wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10402102/Madeleine-McCann-case-reopened-by-Portugal-police.html

on 24th October 2013 The Daily Telegraph contained the following lie in their report:

"Portugal's police officially closed their first inquiry into the case in 2008, after wrongly naming her parents as suspects."

Aoife you have said:  
              I have faith in organisations that have journalistic standards and the need to maintain their image. This includes broadsheets and broadcast media which are held and hold themselves to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press. I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it. I tend to believe such matters even when they are at variance with my own beliefs or desires.

--------------------------------------

Why do you suppose the Telegraph - a broadsheet which, according to you, holds itself to higher standards than tabloids and middle market press - would come out with a blatant lie like this? A lie that, by extension, feeds the myth that the McCanns were cleared by the Portuguese Attorney General's report. Something that is so far from the truth it cannot be emphasised enough. 

There is no source given for this lie, much less right of reply to the Portuguese police whose reputation they are so casually traducing with echoes of the gutter press xenophobia to the fore.

So it looks as if the Telegraph failed on both your requirements. Remember you said: I also tend to believe things when they are clearly stated in such publications with clear referencing to a source and where that source does not deny it

Well, they made pretty damned sure no source was given the opportunity to deny it, didn't they?

So, the trusted Telegraph have made a value judgement and slipped it into a format designed to be swallowed by a trusting reader. Tacky. Approaching the realms of subliminal conditioning.

I don't know about you but as far as I'm concerned that nasty little slur in an erstwhile respected broadsheet constitutes exactly the same pit-bottom standards we expect of the gutter press.
I am talking about directly referenced quotes. Newspapers (Nor anyone else) can be 100% accurate 100% of the time. We do not know whether the Mccanns were 'wrongly' anythinged- arguido does not equal suspect.goes But when a trusted media makes a referenced and undenied statement, that should be worthy of belief, else we have nothing to discuss.

I am talking about directly referenced quotes. So am I.. And so should the Telegraph be when they decide to make an unsubstantiated claim about a serious matter that commands global interest. Sloppy and mischievous.

Newspapers (Nor anyone else) can be 100% accurate 100% of the time. Of course not. But on matters of this magnitude where malign accusations could adversely affect the diplomatic relations between two EU member states and jeopardise the working relationship between the MET and the PJ  - sloppy and mischievous.

We do not know whether the Mccanns were 'wrongly' anythinged. If you cannot take ownership of that which you wish to convey using appropriate vocabulary I cannot offer a response.

arguido does not equal suspect. But arguido status is conferred on suspects for their own protection and offers them the option of not answering questions, a protection which Kate McCann took full advantage of by refusing to respond to 48 out of 49 questions.

. But when a trusted media makes a referenced and undenied statement, that should be worthy of belief, You are right, it should be worthy of belief .... but it wasn't. 

And back we come to the point at issue. You are advocating blind belief in the unsubstantiated word of a reporter because the newspaper is in broadsheet format and not tabloid.

 This lie was printed in the UK. The lie was effectively an accusation against the police in Portugal not doing their job properly. Quite an irony here, if you stop to think about it.

 It was not a mistake. It was a sly insertion designed to influence public opinion.

 No opportunity could possibly arise for the police to refute the lie and the reporter knew that fine well. He hid the sly innuendo behind the convenient barriers of geographical distance and language.

 Following your tortuous logic, the onus seems to rest on the injured party to detect at distance, something he should make it his business to refute. As if the injured party might be guided by serendipity to purchase an English newspaper off a tourist news stand in Portimao, take it along to the police HQ and get it translated just in case there's something amongst it pages they need to deny.

 What happened to journalistic courtesy, like picking up the telephone and offering right of reply, and seeking clarification of the Attorney General's findings while they're on the blower? That must have been the Telegraph of yesteryear.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by loopzdaloop on 13.01.14 21:17

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
candyfloss wrote:This is the headline from todays Guardian paper............


British police 'preparing to make arrests' in Madeleine McCann case


Police are ready to arrest and interview suspects over girl's disappearance in Portugal, says parents' spokesman


http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/13/madeleine-mccann-british-police-arrests-portugal


Al this "preparing to make arrests" doesn't sound right at all. You can either arrest someone or you can't. Why would anyone be leaking such a story? Just sounds silly.

"yes, we're preparing to arrest you next Wednesday. Can you make sure you're in anytime between 12-4pm? Just waiting for some new handcuffs to arrive from eBay, and I've got to sharpen my pencil. By the way, what's the parking like where you live?"

As you quite rightly infer 'preparing' can only worry a suspect who the police know are not a flight risk, perhaps due to being really high profile with relation to this case.

After 'finding' tannerman, who knows what the police may do next...

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by plebgate on 13.01.14 21:21

@Aoife wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
I am talking about directly referenced quotes. Newspapers (Nor anyone else) can be 100% accurate 100% of the time. We do not know whether the Mccanns were 'wrongly' anythinged- arguido does not equal suspect. But when a trusted media makes a referenced and undenied statement, that should be worthy of belief, else we have nothing to discuss.



Aoife you are saying arguido does not equal suspect.  Kate McCann says so in her book, surely she knew the meaning, her solicitor would have explained it.


Chapter 9
p. 134
para 2

" We soon found out that Murat had been made an arguido. This
formal status meant he would be officially treated as a suspect in
the crime."


SUSPECT
So you are quoting Kate McCann as an expert on Portuguese Law then. I would not have thought that was a trustworthy source.

Arguido is roughly equivalent to a person being interviewed under caution in England- not necessarily a suspect, but having been given certain defined rights to support and to silence.


...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................EH.   Not sure I understand this.   CF did not say that Mrs. was an expert in Portugese law as far as I can see.

Surely her solicitor would have explained what Arguido status meant and he should be an "expert" on the law in Portugal.
















____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by marconi on 13.01.14 21:28

as far as I know, the Guardian is a very serious news paper or am I wrong?

marconi

Posts : 1082
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 21:37

@loopzdaloop wrote:

As you quite rightly infer 'preparing' can only worry a suspect who the police know are not a flight risk, perhaps due to being really high profile with relation to this case.

After 'finding'  tannerman, who knows what the police may do next...

Quite. If they are interviewing for evidence (which I believe to be true, (arrest schmest)) these witnesses need to be 'just real enough' to make that happen.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 21:50

@marconi wrote:as far as I know, the Guardian is a very serious news paper or am I wrong?

They would like to think they are. But when they write incomprehensible rubbish like this I can't take them seriously:

"Portuguese police, who once falsely treated the parents as suspects, reopened their investigation in October last year, more than three years after it was shelved."
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/13/madeleine-mccann-british-police-arrests-portugal


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by bobby18 on 13.01.14 21:56

Dee Coy wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:

As you quite rightly infer 'preparing' can only worry a suspect who the police know are not a flight risk, perhaps due to being really high profile with relation to this case.

After 'finding'  tannerman, who knows what the police may do next...

Quite. If they are interviewing for evidence (which I believe to be true, (arrest schmest)) these witnesses need to be 'just real enough' to make that happen.

In any future prosecution trial, wouldn't the person have to be 'real enough' to provide witness testimony and be cross-examined?

bobby18

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 22:02

@bobby18 wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:

As you quite rightly infer 'preparing' can only worry a suspect who the police know are not a flight risk, perhaps due to being really high profile with relation to this case.

After 'finding'  tannerman, who knows what the police may do next...

Quite. If they are interviewing for evidence (which I believe to be true, (arrest schmest)) these witnesses need to be 'just real enough' to make that happen.

In any future prosecution trial, wouldn't the person have to be 'real enough' to provide witness testimony and be cross-examined?

Certainly. I worry how they are going to produce Crecheman when the McCanns call him. I'm sure they'll find a way.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by debs on 13.01.14 22:13

if the abductors were local burglars, why were the private detectives looking all over the rest of the world?

debs

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 22:14

Trying to remain hopeful.

Three suspected burglars who had a lot of phone activity around The time of "abduction".

Now we know the mccanns and paynes received two payg phones on The 4th.

David Paynes rog in 2008 had him nervous it seems when questioned about these phones.

Can't remember who, but a few days ago someone on here suggested that maybe he made a point of receiving these phones at the police station to prove he only got them that day.

Well what if these phones were used during the week by some of Tapas group. And they were registered to known criminals who sold them on/done a favour for a friend who had a lot of connections in the area...

Maybe by following this lead interest will be turned on the main players after all.

Like I said,I am trying to be hopeful


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Guardian 13.1.2014 "says parents spokesman

Post by kitchen on 13.01.14 22:19

Not sure if this has been discussed today but the Guardian take on the ' three robbers' story differs from The Mirror's story by naming the source of the story 

https://www.facebook.com/theguardian/posts/10153721842770327

The Guardian are not taking comments on their online edition but they are on their Facebook page - interesting comments

https://www.facebook.com/theguardian/posts/10153721842770327

kitchen

Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 22:20

@debs wrote:if the abductors were local burglars, why were the private detectives looking all over the rest of the world?

I believe - and hope - the 'burglars' are merely a means to an end.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Mirage on 13.01.14 22:22

@debs wrote:if the abductors were local burglars, why were the private detectives looking all over the rest of the world?

Good question. Probably because they were paid to do so, following that well known maxim - look over there not over here.
 spin

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mirror front page 13/01/2014

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 22:22

@kitchen wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed today but the Guardian take on the ' three robbers' story differs from The Mirror's story by naming the source of the story 

https://www.facebook.com/theguardian/posts/10153721842770327

The Guardian are not taking comments on their online edition but they are on their Facebook page - interesting comments

https://www.facebook.com/theguardian/posts/10153721842770327

Hi kitchen have merged into this thread as I already posted the Guardian story with the 'source'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum