The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Reasons to be cheerful from The Telegraph 30mins ago

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reasons to be cheerful from The Telegraph 30mins ago

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.01.14 11:49

Analysis of mobile phone calls indicates three men made a large number of telephone calls to each in the hours after Madeleine was reported missing
=========================================================

Not quite sure how one can tell if a mobile phone call has been made by a MAN or a woman.

But apparently these calls were between three MEN.

The Times article conveniently "forgets to mention" that the T9 also made a large number of telephone calls in the hours after Madeleine was reported missing

(read their statements, at least the records of their calls are in print for all to see, they told us!)

Even to the 38 dedicated Madeleine Cops police 'elites' at SY!

=====================================================

SY: "may have raided" "might have taken"
============================

SY's new 'mantra'?............"if, ifs and ands were pots and pans, there'd be no work for tinkers' hands"

Well here's another for SY to quote "If pigs could fly, bacon would go up"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 11.01.14 11:55

What happends when SY have checked all 41 P.o.i's and find out no one of them are guilty?
Do they close the case,or go for the truth?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.01.14 12:09

@NickE wrote:What happends when SY have checked all 41 P.o.i's and find out no one of them are guilty?

They must know what the truth is already. If their instructions truly are to investigate the case as long as any conclusion does not implicate the Tapas 9, then there will be a very high-level reason for that which won't have changed.

The only thing that has entered the equation is the reputation of the Met currently lying in shreds on the pavement, being spat at by all who walk by. This could possibly have a bearing on the real truth at least partially coming out, as I feel they cannot afford to be seen currently to have presided over yet another cover-up. All my humble opinion, naturally.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.01.14 12:17

But, perversely, could the Met restore some 'reputation' by arresting 'on suspicion of conspiracy and perverting the course of justice' certain holiday makers who were in PDL from 28th April- 4th May 2007?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 11.01.14 12:19

@jeanmonroe wrote:Analysis of mobile phone calls indicates three men made a large number of telephone calls to each in the hours after Madeleine was reported missing
=========================================================

Not quite sure how one can tell if a mobile phone call has been made by a MAN or a woman.

But apparently these calls were between three MEN.

The Times article conveniently "forgets to mention" that the T9 also made a large number of telephone calls in the hours after Madeleine was reported missing

(read their statements, at least the records of their calls are in print for all too see, they told us!)
H
=====================================================

SY: "may have raided"
Well here's another for SY to quote "If pigs could fly, bacon would go up"

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.01.14 12:21

@jeanmonroe wrote:But, perversely, could the Met restore some 'reputation' by arresting 'on suspicion of conspiracy and perverting the course of justice' certain holiday makers who were in PDL from 28th April- 4th May 2007?

This is my hope, but will they be allowed to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.01.14 12:39

@Tangled Web wrote:
Poe wrote:Is there a formal statement from the police saying that they are looking for 3 burglars?

No, because they're not. It's nonsense.

Dee Coy wrote:
Poe wrote:Is there a formal statement from the police saying that they are looking for 3 burglars?

No, but the Times refers to no 'source' as in 'A source tell us that SY believe...' etc, but refer to SY direct. As in 'SY believe...' If the Met weren't happy with the contents of the article the Times could be on a sticky wicket as the wording infers that this is no what they 'think' SY are concluding, but wht SY 'are' concluding.

The wording makes me think this is what SY are happy to have us believe, let's see if they distance themselves from the article. After all, the Telegraph's article was worded very differently.

I'm much happier to believe SY are investigating 3  suspects and not 3 burglars. But I'm afraid I have very little faith any more.

Thank you both for replying, I thought I'd missed something  thumbsup 

Since there is no "official" statement regarding the 3 burglars, I will treat them with the same contempt as other attempts to manipulate public opinion such as Tractorman, Tannerman, various swarthy foreigners, jemmied shutters etc.etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 11.01.14 12:48

Or could they try and restore some credibility by 'leaking' some of the overhead pressures they may be under to come up with a politically acceptable solution?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthfultiger on 11.01.14 13:12

What Dee Coy said about a high level reason got me thinking... If as it has been suggested any original cover up was something to do with Gerry's connections to Gordon Brown and the labour government (if indeed there were any connections) then timing is everything. Maybe the tories are sitting on this until closer to the election so that it does maximum damage to the opposition when it does come out. It's just a thought and maybe I'm being too conspiracy theorist but then I really don't want to believe that these two are going to get away with it.

truthfultiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 11.01.14 13:27

@jeanmonroe wrote:But, perversely, could the Met restore some 'reputation' by arresting 'on suspicion of conspiracy and perverting the course of justice' certain holiday makers who were in PDL from 28th April- 4th May 2007?

But they could equally look foolish spending millions of taxpayers pounds flying all over the place chasing dead tractor men, cleaners and burglars when the answer was in front of their faces.  

If this is the case potentially an innocent man could be ruined by a libel trial when SY were sitting on the truth.  The backlash from that doesn't bear thinking about.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.01.14 13:55

Could it be that the Paynes are preparing for just such an event, starting up their own Limited recently, in an attempt to save their own assets from being seized by unhappy authorities? Or even by the Mecs themselves, in case SY would come up with DP having had a hand in whatever befell little Maddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.01.14 13:58

Pershing36
...is the case potentially an innocent man could be ruined by a libel trial when SY were sitting on the truth."
---------------------------------------------------------

When did the Met ever worry about an innocent man being 'ruined'?

Re: Barry George!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6958183.stm
Detective Superintendent Hamish Campbell, who led the investigation, described George as a "seriously dysfunctional, disturbed" individual.
"There were five identity witnesses. Linked to that a whole number of factors that showed Barry George was in that street on that day and that he murdered Miss Dando," he told BBC News.

George was sentenced to life imprisonment last July.
---------------------------------------------------

Hamish Campbell? Name sounds 'familiar'?

Well it should be, because he was Andy Redwoods 'boss' at Operation Grange' 'investigating' the 'disappearance' of a three years old child!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Sam Hallam!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18097016
'Seven years lost'
Speaking after Hallam was released on bail at the Court of Appeal, the actor said: "So why did an innocent man serve seven years?
"Someone must answer for this outrageous miscarriage of justice”

STRANGELY TO DATE NO ONE AT THE MET HAS ANSWERED FOR THIS 'OUTRAGEOUS' MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE!

"For me it is the disgraceful, unprofessional action of the (MET) police involved in this case".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And anyway the Met's reputation could possibly fall into the 'gutter'

Because there is no room in the 'gutter'

It's already full of to the brim with UK Madia press journo's!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.01.14 14:03

Portia:
..come up with DP having had a hand in whatever befell little Maddie?
--------------------------------------------------

You'd possibly want to 're word' that, Portia, wouldn't you?
 thumbsup 

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 11.01.14 14:56

@truthfultiger wrote:What Dee Coy said about a high level reason got me thinking... If as it has been suggested any original cover up was something to do with Gerry's connections to Gordon Brown and the labour government (if indeed there were any connections) then timing is everything. Maybe the tories are sitting on this until closer to the election so that it does maximum damage to the opposition when it does come out. It's just a thought and maybe I'm being too conspiracy theorist but then I really don't want to believe that these two are going to get away with it.
I think you are spot on. 

A problem with a SY cover up or whitewash is that they are not in control of the whole investigation. Part of it is in the hands of the   PJ who may come up with the truth later down the line. Such a scandal would put other SY debacles into the shade.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.01.14 15:02

@jeanmonroe wrote:Portia:

thumbsup 

Somehow, I have trusted Yvonne Martin all these years, and AFAIK she has never recanted, nor was she -again AFAIK- ever sued in a court of law in order to make her

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 11.01.14 15:09

@Portia wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Portia:

thumbsup 

Somehow, I have trusted Yvonne Martin all these years, and AFAIK she has never recanted, nor was she -again AFAIK- ever sued in a court of law in order to make her

Same with the Gaspers.

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.01.14 15:13

dantezebu wrote:The only real message is that SY are asking the PJ for a joint investigation for a SECOND time.
So SY want it widely known that the PJ refused the first request.
Is this so that SY can blame the PJ for a lack of cooperation if they fail to solve the case?

Exactly.

SY is either extremely stupid, or doing (a not so brilliant either) whitewash with the ultimate blame for not solving it put with the Portuguese. How can any normal thinking person still believe this is a serious investigation is a mystery for me. If you look at timelines from events (not the crime) and their official statements and leaks it is clear they are setting the Portuguese up. They are arrogant enough to think everyone will believe them. How sad.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.01.14 15:15

@PeterMac wrote:
@debs wrote:How do the police know the mobile phone numbers of the burglars? Are they in yellow pages these days under "burglars"?

Mr   Mrs 

They are listed under "patsies".

The police has lined them up there in case they have to whitewash their stupidity.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 11.01.14 15:40

@lj wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@debs wrote:How do the police know the mobile phone numbers of the burglars? Are they in yellow pages these days under "burglars"?

Mr   Mrs 

They are listed under "patsies".

The police has lined them up there in case they have to whitewash their stupidity.
There's also a number of possible patsies listed in the 'Obituaries' section.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.01.14 15:41

@NickE wrote:What happends when SY have checked all 41 P.o.i's and find out no one of them are guilty?

No they blame the Portuguese.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.01.14 15:44

@Pershing36 wrote:

But they could equally look foolish spending millions of taxpayers pounds flying all over the place chasing dead tractor men, cleaners and burglars when the answer was in front of their faces.  

If this is the case potentially an innocent man could be ruined by a libel trial when SY were sitting on the truth.  The backlash from that doesn't bear thinking about.

Yep all the reason you need for a whitewash. It has nothing to do with Gerry, Gerry has nothing of real importance. The one and only reason theis has to be covered up is that a lot of important people don't want to look stupid.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onehand on 11.01.14 17:22

so there is still no joint case between portugal and the uk, not even a official investigation, but still a review in the uk.

how, in a legal way, can a british police force use the tools needed for collecting privacy sensitive  information, as far there is to know, there is not even a official suspect in sight, without blowing up the case in any future on the grounds of non legal evidence collection principles. 
i don't believe sy has any right to get after a portugese citizen, for a possible crime which had happened on portugese territory, not only to arrest such a person, but also not for the use of the tools needed to make a suspect out of such a person. you can't get after phone number information, the only thing that sy could use is the list given to them by portugal. 

or it must be a special gang of british burglars. who did phone their mum on a regular base, so those numbers were traceable in the uk. but no way, you can harvest what you want on people of other countries without a legal basis. those numbers were not in the portugese phone books. those where not registered mobile phone numbers! all sy has is what the portugese let them and what the uk had not already send to portugal, maybe. they even could have the personel notes of the brittish officers who did work on the case earlier on in portugal. but without a solid legal basis, you can't bring a man before a judge. sy don't had the tools to see who exactly were the users of those phone numbers. 

most small thieves are quite known under the locals and the local police, i can't believe nobody would already had found a way to deliver a name, of a person that takes a young child, to the police. the people of pdl must be fed up on the mccann case, it eats their jobs away, so keep something like this for so long in silence would not has any logic in it. there would simply be to much people who would distance themselves from somebody who took a little child. 

so 3 known by name portugese burglars in portugal are for me nothing then a wet dream from a journalist in the uk. made up from a simple line, out of many, of the review. 
who is next, the priest or a nannie?

onehand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 11.01.14 17:25

@jeanmonroe wrote:

STRANGELY TO DATE NO ONE AT THE MET HAS ANSWERED FOR THIS 'OUTRAGEOUS' MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE!

"For me it is the disgraceful, unprofessional action of the (MET) police involved in this case".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And anyway the Met's reputation could possibly fall into the 'gutter'

Because there is no room in the 'gutter'

It's already full of to the brim with UK Madia press journo's!

That's why they have so many supporters and they know they will never end up with egg on their face.

Would CR really pursue so many libel cases for them if they thought they would ever be charged?  Would the UK Government put their full backing behind them?

The list goes on and I am sure they know all too well they have nothing to fear in the UK.  Even if the PJ wanted to question them again I doubt any of the Tapas 9's bums would hit the seat of an aircraft on its way to Portugal.  It would just erupt into a political row with human rights lawyers and high courts saying the process would not be fair.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 11.01.14 17:40

@truthfultiger wrote:What Dee Coy said about a high level reason got me thinking... If as it has been suggested any original cover up was something to do with Gerry's connections to Gordon Brown and the labour government (if indeed there were any connections) then timing is everything. Maybe the tories are sitting on this until closer to the election so that it does maximum damage to the opposition when it does come out. It's just a thought and maybe I'm being too conspiracy theorist but then I really don't want to believe that these two are going to get away with it.

Sorry to post again so quickly but I have to answer this.  I spend lots of time researching and debunking conspiracy theories.  This case is not a full fledged one involving a government, yet.

Gordon Brown's name also comes up in another conspiracy relating to the Dunblane massacre.  If you Google it there are many who believed a child sex ring was the cause.  Thomas Hamilton the freemason had lots of pictures of half naked children.  I really haven't studied this enough to comment but Gordon Brown's name seems to come up a few times when child sex rings come to light.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.01.14 18:20

And, of course, Margaret Hodge (nee Oppenheimer) who presided over Islington council while paedophilia raged rife in the council's childrens' homes. Although warned, she did nothing to investigate or stop the abuse:

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/margaret-hodge-attempts-to-talk-her-way-out-of-islington-paedophile-scandal/

Her nephew Philip Edmonds was, of course, on holiday in Praia the same time as Madeleine.  He apparently flew out the day after the disappearance. She was also, of course, very close to Blair and a cabinet member of his government at the time. She was also his Minister for Children until 2005. She was Brown's Minister for Culture and Tourism.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum