The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by aquila on 25.03.14 16:58

@Mirage wrote:Hogan-Howe answering questions (I use the term loosely) at the Home Affairs Select Committee now. Out-slipperying Vaz. A first!  Bit like the BBC what with hasn't seen this memo, colleagues with knowledge off sick leave, mustn't intimidate a witness, it's a big organisation etc etc. Remind me what is such and such. On and dreary on. Shredding data involves human rights and good house-keeping blah blah. Seem unperturbed about a man who had an axe through his head and big red arrows pointing at corrupt Met officers. Unbelievable! I'm beginning to credit Icke on his lizard theories watching this.

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=15192
Mirage, another pointless inquiry in progress. He may as well be saying 'I wasn't in school that day'.

Please don't turn to Icke and the lizards (that sounds like a great name for a pop group).  laughat

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by Mirage on 25.03.14 17:29

I prefer Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders, aquila!  big grin 

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1664
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by aquila on 25.03.14 17:38

@Mirage wrote:I prefer Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders, aquila!   big grin 
I like it Mirage, now let's think of a record sleeve for them...B...W...S...take a look at this little piece of art and place B and S around the W.


aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by Mirage on 25.03.14 17:59

@aquila wrote:
@Mirage wrote:I prefer Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders, aquila!   big grin 
I like it Mirage, now let's think of a record sleeve for them...B...W...S...take a look at this little piece of art and place B and S around the W.


 big grin big grin big grin 
Katie B is at No 29 in the charts with 'Crying for no Reason
Hot on her heels at No 30 -  Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders with their first chart entry, 'Lying for a Reason'

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1664
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by aquila on 25.03.14 18:11

@Mirage wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Mirage wrote:I prefer Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders, aquila!   big grin 
I like it Mirage, now let's think of a record sleeve for them...B...W...S...take a look at this little piece of art and place B and S around the W.


 big grin big grin big grin 
Katie B is at No 29 in the charts with 'Crying for no Reason
Hot on her heels at No 30 -  Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders with their first chart entry, 'Lying for a Reason'
Vaz and the Leicester Crew creeping into the charts with a remix of 'things that make you go mmm'

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BBCLondon radio tomorrow

Post by brixham on 26.03.14 18:54

Mr Bernard Hogan Howe will be on the breakfast show tomorrow morning 6 to 9 am, taking calls apparently. May be a good opportunity to ask about Operation Grange.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbclondon

brixham

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum