The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.01.14 11:15

snipped:
He's added extra bits to an old article......
KING PRO..

If, as has been suggested in Portugal, there was a “media circus” around the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, then it is the Portuguese police who are the clowns.

Cruel, stupid, spiteful clowns.

You would never guess it but Kate and Gerry McCann are not actually on trial in Lisbon.

Madeleine’s parents have brought legal action against detective Goncalo Amaral, who they accuse of libelling them in his book, Maddie: The Truth Of The Lie.

But the Portuguese plods have used the libel case to declare open season on the McCanns. One former policeman, Francisco Moita Flores, told the court that only the “distraction” of the “media circus” prevented the McCanns from being charged with negligence.

“No one believed it was an abduction,” he told the court. “It was a fairytale, a fable.”

But if Madeleine was not abducted, then what happened?

The Portuguese police were shown up as a bunch of clueless amateurs by the Madeleine case, and – shamed, embarrassed, infuriated – they turned their rage on the McCanns.

Even now, the Portuguese cops treat Kate and Gerry McCann with a grotesque lack of respect.

Asked if he cared that he had hurt the McCanns, Goncalo Amaral told a BBC reporter: “No, f*** the McCanns.”

A class act, that fat copper, who has sought to make money out of a stolen child – and the endless grief of her parents.

And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.

The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.

The greatest tragedy is, of course, that a little girl was stolen from her family.

But it is also genuinely tragic that the Portuguese police did not seriously look for the bastard who stole her.

And that’s because they have always been far too busy slandering that little girl’s parents.




And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.



And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever


JANUARY 4TH 2014.
And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.



And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.



And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by Guest on 09.01.14 11:26

Wonder what the "writer" Parsons thinks about the banning of books in a free democracy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by Cristobell on 09.01.14 11:33

@jeanmonroe wrote:snipped:
He's added extra bits to an old article......
KING PRO..

If, as has been suggested in Portugal, there was a “media circus” around the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, then it is the Portuguese police who are the clowns.

Cruel, stupid, spiteful clowns.

You would never guess it but Kate and Gerry McCann are not actually on trial in Lisbon.

Madeleine’s parents have brought legal action against detective Goncalo Amaral, who they accuse of libelling them in his book, Maddie: The Truth Of The Lie.

But the Portuguese plods have used the libel case to declare open season on the McCanns. One former policeman, Francisco Moita Flores, told the court that only the “distraction” of the “media circus” prevented the McCanns from being charged with negligence.

“No one believed it was an abduction,” he told the court. “It was a fairytale, a fable.”

But if Madeleine was not abducted, then what happened?

The Portuguese police were shown up as a bunch of clueless amateurs by the Madeleine case, and – shamed, embarrassed, infuriated – they turned their rage on the McCanns.

Even now, the Portuguese cops treat Kate and Gerry McCann with a grotesque lack of respect.

Asked if he cared that he had hurt the McCanns, Goncalo Amaral told a BBC reporter: “No, f*** the McCanns.”

A class act, that fat copper, who has sought to make money out of a stolen child – and the endless grief of her parents.

And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.

The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.

The greatest tragedy is, of course, that a little girl was stolen from her family.

But it is also genuinely tragic that the Portuguese police did not seriously look for the bastard who stole her.

And that’s because they have always been far too busy slandering that little girl’s parents.




And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.



And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever


JANUARY 4TH 2014.
And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.



And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.



And what a shock to see the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann back in our newspapers.
The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever.






Unbelievable! Are the Mirror accepting comments I wonder? Someone needs to point out to Mr. Parsons that Kate, Gerry and their friends spent the night of 3/4th May 2007 telephoning the press to ensure the disappearance of Madeleine was reported as a break in and an abduction. The media circus was all part of the McCann scam.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by SixMillionQuid on 09.01.14 12:04

A Grade Ahole has-been who can't event his facts straight.

SixMillionQuid

Posts : 436
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by Guest on 09.01.14 12:08

Asked if he cared that he had hurt the McCanns, Goncalo Amaral told a BBC reporter: “No, f*** the McCanns.”

Oh dear, it seems he missed the apology by the BBC - Mr Amaral said no such thing!!

Perhaps he might read this thread......

ECU Ruling: East Midlands Today, BBC1 (East Midlands), 12 January 2011

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2766-bbc-east-midlands-admits-mr-amaral-didn-t-swear?highlight=bbc+apology

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by tiny on 09.01.14 12:26

don't know why anyone would give this arshole the time of day

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by Guest on 09.01.14 12:51

He hasn't mellowed at all or learned from past mistakes, has he? He's on the same level as the worst blinkered trolls who won't listen and spout abuse.

If he is a member of the Journalists' Union, he must be breaching their guidelines.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by Mirage on 09.01.14 12:55

It's the Parson's Nose School of Journalism. Offal waffle.

We used to put the parson's nose in the pig swill. They just lapped it up.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by magrat70 on 09.01.14 13:09

Apart from the fact that he is to lazy to make sure the crap he is spouting is accurate, don't you think it is weird that all these stories (burglars) , TV programme's (the McCann's are a 100% innocent), high profile appearances (Everton's FA cup match) and finally a gutter piece by Parson's making it seem like there is no way the McCann's can get justice in Portugal. All these things timed around a certain date and then just to prove you can't trust the Portuguese a footballer dies and all their hard work has gone to waste and the fairy stories will all have to start again when the new date comes through titter 

magrat70

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by ultimaThule on 09.01.14 13:14

And that’s because they have always been far too busy slandering that little girl’s parents.

Would that little girl be the one whose mother asserted that 'it's not us that's committed a crime, it's the person that's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family'?

What does Hobs say about the use of the word 'that' being distancing?

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by magrat70 on 09.01.14 13:34

Dr Amaral should be taking legal action against Parsons and The Mirror for their lies about him

magrat70

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by Guest on 09.01.14 13:37

@magrat70 wrote:Dr Amaral should be taking legal action against Parsons and The Mirror for their lies about him
He hasn't got any disposable income since his assets are frozen. Hopefully one day he'll be able to sue those who have wrecked his life.

Maybe he should approach Carter-Ruck since Kate says they work quietly behind the scenes for no fee.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.01.14 13:43

The indelible smirks and grins pain is stamped on their faces FOREVER!.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by magrat70 on 09.01.14 14:12

You can't help but notice that the pro TM are mostly deeply unpleasant people whose whole argument seems to consist of personal insults against anyone who holds a differing view, without actually giving any explanation for things like the dogs

magrat70

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by magrat70 on 09.01.14 14:15

@admin wrote:
@magrat70 wrote:Dr Amaral should be taking legal action against Parsons and The Mirror for their lies about him
He hasn't got any disposable income since his assets are frozen. Hopefully one day he'll be able to sue those who have wrecked his life.

Maybe he should approach Carter-Ruck since Kate says they work quietly behind the scenes for no fee.

Hopefully after he wups TM backside in court he can start going after the people who lied about him

magrat70

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by Hobs on 09.01.14 18:16

'it's not us that's committed a crime, it's the person that's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family'?



A crime and not THE crime?
Was there more than one crime and if so what crimes were commited?
A crime implies there was more than one crime.
Abduction is a crime, neglect is also a crime, something they admitted to in order to facilitate the the theory of abduction.
There could be no abduction if all the children were being watched by an adult.
 No abduction leaves them trying to come up with an explanation for their missing daughter.

This is close, that is distancing.
For there to be a that there has to be a this.
Why distance themselves from the apartment?
Why use the article THIS rather than the expected OUR apartment?
Was Maddie not in the apartment as claimed by the parents?
This would fit in with all the children being in one places watched by the missing member of the group each night.
it would explain the lack of evidence Maddie had even been in the apartment that week, in fact there was barely any trace of 3 toddlers ever having been there.
It would also explain the confusing statements about the twins being on the bed, in travel cots (plural) and cot singular, the missing bedding, the comment of moving them back to the apartment, the statement from oldfield in which he says he saw things in %A that weren't there but rather another apartment and so on.

One has to wonder, given the lack of forensic evidence ( apart from cadaverine and body fluids in several spots) if the mccanns actually stayed in the apartment at all, is it possible they swapped aortments between the group according to their needs rather than as booked and that another apartment would show evidence of the mccanns staying there?
It would explain a lot of the discrepancies and statements.

taken a little girl away from her family'?
This is concerning, there is a huge amount of distancing language here which is unexpected especially coming from a mother.
Why does she say A LITTLE GIRL rather than the expected MY DAUGHTER/ OUR DAUGHTER
Why does she not take ownership of Maddie?
Such distancing language such as child/little girl etc cabn be an indication of abuse.
It doesn't mean there is, it must however be noted and probed deeper.
We need to see where the language changes, if it does, and if it applies to one child or many.A parent distancing themself from their child is never a good sign, especially in missing child cases.

IVF can be stressful for the prospective parents and expensive.
The resulting child may not be as they expected especially if there are health issues, something which is common in IVF.
The parents may struggle to bond with their child as it may not be fully biologically theirs depending on method of IVF.
There is also a huge financial cost which some parents may regret or in effect blame the child for any family problems.

The fact she had at least 2 rounds of IVF and probably more means a lot of expense, a lot od stress,  fluctuating hormones and the blame game as to who is at fault.

It could be that Maddie was a twin since most clinics implant a max of 2 eggs ro ensure a good chance of pregnancy, clearly this was the case with Sean and Amelie,
Is this perhaps why they refused to handover the medical records for the family , as, again, it could lead to awkward questions if Maddie had in fact been a twin.
Wuestions sych as where is the other one?
Was Maddie really Maddie etc. Unlikely but given the circumstances, the non co-operation, the discrepencies etc it cannot be discounted.


from her family'?
Who is her family?
Why the distancing language referring to HER family  rather than OUR family or the closer US
Does kate not think of her, gerry and the twins as part of Maddie's family?
If so, why not?
Again this leads then to who is Maddie's fammily if not the mccann's?
Was maddies the  red haired child?
The odd one out, after all Sean and Amelie were the perfect family, it fitted in with their preception of the perfect family.
Blonde haired boy and girl twins, 2 good jobs, a big house.

Maddie was the odd one out.
In their own words , she was born almost perfect, not unexpected in an IVF child.
She had a coloboma, something they said used as a good marketing ploy despite being told it could put her at risk.
First it was noticeale then minimised as a small fleck by the parents and if true not something they would notice the moment she was born.
gerry made a comment that she was still active, something strange to say the least given she was still a toddler, why would she not be active in the future un;ess there were other health issues hence the refusal to hand over her medical records.
We also no she had a temper, was demanding and could be a screamer.
This is very concerning when parents and family demean a missing person, it is unexpected.
It is akin to blaming the victim for what happened to them or as gerry said so succinctly "
The situation Madeleine finds herself in"
It also provides a possible motive as in altruistic murder where the killer fels they are putting the victim out of their misery, preventing further suffering.
It is not unknown for the parent to give the child a last happy day, this would fit in with kate's reference to Maddie saying she had the best day ever.

This would explain why she had to disappear and the abduction story dreamt up.
No body , no autopsy.

This leads then to consequences.
Is it likely kate killed maddie?
Yes
Her own words tell me kate knows Maddie is dead and it was non accidental
Remember kate's own words spoken using the process of free editing


"They want me to lie - I'm being framed.

 

"Police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us."'

Not the order and pronouns, I'm being framed, not, WE'RE being framed.
Then she introduces MURDER making it sensitive.
Why bring in murder when they were claiming abduction and the PJ were investigating an abduction in pyblic.
Why would the Portugues blame the mccanns for portugal not having paedophile laws?
Given they were claiming abduction by a childless couple etc why do they introduce paedophilia, again making it sensitive?

Is this in relation to the actions of payne and gerry as reported by the Drs Gaspar?
Is this relating to payne being recognised by a social worker in realtion to child abuse?
is this isn relation to payne likeing to bathe other people's children?
Is this in relation to payne outright being called a pardophile, including in a letter fro Dr Amaral's wife Sofia.
Why has payne stayed silent given such allegations given they are pretty much the worst thing you can call someone?
is it because there is a basis of truth and to deny would open a large can of worms including qhat did the mcanns and the rest of the group know and if they jnew why let him  near their children?

Was Maddie killed by accident such as a fall or ingestion of pills? 
Was she  a victim of an assault gone
to far such as loss of temper?
Was she a victim of accidental overdose of sedation either coming round and falling or she simply stopped breathing
Was she the vicitm os sexual abuse which could not be explained away as accident and so she had to vanish?
Was she killed for an altruistic motive ( which could lead to time in a hospital rather than jail) 
To prevent her suffering etc
Or for another reason?

Only the mccanns know the truth and possibly one or more of the tapas group.

A crime once done cannot be undone.
It then becomes a case of when it is solved not if>
Modern science and forensics are advancing in ;eaps and bounds
it may be tommorow it could be  weeks, months, years , decades or even centuries.
The truth will out,
Criminals such as murderers and rapists cannot escape, even after death.
Look at jimmy saville as a prime example.

Mccanns will face justice, it is a given.
Whether they bite the bullet and admit the truth to speare the twins or if they are woken by an early morning knock on the door and an invitation to visit the local nick, i don't know,

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.

Hobs

Posts : 715
Reputation : 288
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by jay2001 on 09.01.14 20:11

What paper was this article in - cannot find in the Mirror - has he defected to another rag?  Sorry I realise he's upgraded to the Scum!

jay2001

Posts : 116
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by plebgate on 13.01.14 3:46

@SixMillionQuid wrote:A Grade Ahole has-been who can't event his facts straight.
Parsons nose.   titter

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1161
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by suzyjohnson on 13.01.14 8:41

@magrat70 wrote:Apart from the fact that he is to lazy to make sure the crap he is spouting is accurate, don't you think it is weird that all these stories (burglars) , TV programme's (the McCann's are a 100% innocent), high profile appearances (Everton's FA cup match) and finally a gutter piece by Parson's making it seem like there is no way the McCann's can get justice in Portugal. All these things timed around a certain date and then just to prove you can't trust the Portuguese a footballer dies and all their hard work has gone to waste and the fairy stories will all have to start again when the new date comes through titter 

You're right magrat70 that's quite a lot of coincidences

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsons AGAIN? New year, same old, same old!

Post by bobby18 on 13.01.14 9:06

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@magrat70 wrote:Apart from the fact that he is to lazy to make sure the crap he is spouting is accurate, don't you think it is weird that all these stories (burglars) , TV programme's (the McCann's are a 100% innocent), high profile appearances (Everton's FA cup match) and finally a gutter piece by Parson's making it seem like there is no way the McCann's can get justice in Portugal. All these things timed around a certain date and then just to prove you can't trust the Portuguese a footballer dies and all their hard work has gone to waste and the fairy stories will all have to start again when the new date comes through titter 

You're right magrat70 that's quite a lot of coincidences
IMO it is evident that the programme was aired to counter anticipated damaging reports confirming that the McCann's had lost the libel case. Eusebio's death putting the proverbial spanner in the works in that strategy.

How the counter action is now put forward after the verdict, remains to be seen - hastily-arranged repeat?

The libel case is also where I think the lack of media coverage could actually bite the McCann's on the backside. 

Example, libel case is lost but reporting kept to a minimum (but still reported nonetheless). Basically, it says that the McCann's have lost libel case against police officer who says they were involved. Of course, the libel action was in respect of Mr Amaral 'hindering the investigation' but in the absence of that being fully reported and people personally not looking up on the case, what do you think 'McCann's lose libel case against police officer who says they were involved' would indicate to many?

bobby18

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum