The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by maebee on 08.01.14 23:42

http://www.dagbladet.no/2014/01/08/nyheter/madeleine_mccann/mccann/maddie/maddies_disappearance/31172879/

NOT CHANGING HIS MIND: Gonçalo Amaral said the Maddie-case has 'ruined' him. Still, the ex-investigator is certain that he knows what happened to Madeleine McCann. Photo: Per Lars Tonstad
- It's hard to accept that I have to live like this just because I did my job

The man who led the investigation of Maddie's disappearance is fighting a bitter feud with Madeleine's parents.
PER LARS TONSTAD2400@db.noIN PORTUGAL
Opprettet 08.01.2014, kl. 11:17



CERTAIN: Gonçalo Amaral (58) led the police investigation after Madeleine McCann disappeared from her family's holiday apartment i Praia de Luz, Portugal. He made the toddler's parents suspects. Photo: Per Lars Tonstad

- THE CASE HAS RUINED ME: Dagbladet met Amaral just hours before the trial against him started in Lisbon. He said the case has ruined him. All his assets are frozen until a verdict is made - which may take years. Photo: Per Lars Tronstad



LISBON (DAGBLADET): Gonçalo Amaral (54) is the man who led the early investigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance - the case that has engaged Europe for nearly seven years. 

In many ways, he is the McCann family's worst enemy. 

- It is hard to accept that I have to live like this just because I did my job, Amaral told Dagbladet. 

• Read the whole interview with Gonçalo Amaral on Dagbladet Pluss (paywall). There, Amaral speaks of what he believe happened to the little girl and the bitter feud with Maddie's parents. 

- Can't dispose my money
Amaral met Dagbladet for an exclusive interview in Lisbon just hours before he met in court to defent himself after the McCann's sued him for £1m for his accusations in a 2008 book. 

The conflict between Amaral and the McCann's sparked massive news coverage in the British media. Gerry and Kate McCann have received millions in compensation and have had many journalists and newspapers apologise for their coverage of Maddie's disappearance.

In 2008, Amaral wrote the book «Maddie: A verdade de mentira» («The Truth of the Lie»), which broke all the records and was translated into eight languages. The McCann's had the book stopped by Portuguese court. They believed it violated their honor and their search for Madeleine.

The case was later dismissed by the Supreme Court, and the book went back on the shelves. 

In the meantime, as McCann's wished, all Amarals assets were frozen. He now only gets enough money to survive, he said. 

- I can't dispose the money from my book sale. I work a little as a legal adviser for a firm but I am only getting enough money to survive. I live in my dad's flat in Portugal, said Amaral. 

- Too much politics
He is upset about the flurry of rumours and theories that are still surrounding Maddie's disappearance.

- This case has involved too much politics and too little police, said Amaral, who said he has had rough years after he left the police.

In 2007, he called the McCann's in as suspects. After having given their version of events, Gerry and Kate McCann were allowed to leave the police station. Two days later, they returned to England. 

Shortly after, the controversial investigator was taken off the case. This happened after politicians on the highest levels in England and Portugal discussed the case, he claims. 

Recently, Scotland Yard have gone public with material that suggest Madeleine disappeared following a failed burglary. 

The police are calling for three unknown men. 

- We put aside that theory a long time ago. There were no signs of an intrusion. The apartment was in good order - everything was where it should have been. Can thieves really have been frightened by a three-year-old - and taken her with them? Nothing at all suggests so, said Amaral.

Dagbladet have contacted the McCann's Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte, through her secretary, where Amaral's quotes have been presented. Duarte did not wish to comment.

Dagbladet has also asked Madeleine's Fund for a comment, but the requests have not been answered. 

• Read the whole interview with Gonçalo Amaral on Dagbladet Pluss (paywall). There, Amaral speaks of what he believe happened to the little girl and the bitter feud with Maddie's parents. 

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Mirage on 08.01.14 23:55

Thanks for posting this Maebee. Everything is about timing at the moment it would seem. Poor man, how he has suffered. 

It appears there is more of this interview available but there is a pay wall on this Norwegian site. I wonder if we will get a resumee of what else he has said at some point without contravening copyright.

For now, thanks again for posting this interesting development.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Guest on 09.01.14 0:16

I never realised all his assets have been frozen by the mccanns.

Well I hope when they are finally dealt with it will be severely , no punishment will ever be enough for them in my eyes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Guest on 09.01.14 0:19

This makes me feel very sad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Mirage on 09.01.14 0:27

Bellisa wrote:I never realised all his assets have been frozen by the mccanns.

Well I hope when they are finally dealt with it will be severely , no punishment will ever be enough for them in my eyes.
Bellisa, I stand to be corrected but the last I read some time back was that the McCanns forced a judicial split in the marital assets so that they could freeze Goncalo's half while they started pursuing their libel action. This must have added to the enormous strain his marriage came under at the hands of this pair. When the truth of all that has gone on gradually seeps through the wall of deceit that has been erected in this country I think the public will be beyond disgusted.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Angelique on 09.01.14 0:29

Yes, I agree I feel for Goncalo Amaral.

I am absolutely struck by the resilience he shows and even though under such duress he can still say he will not give up, an amazing man in all respects.

It has to be said, that TM have made sure that he will suffer for as long as possible to the point that even though the ban on his Book was lifted they can still impose hardship on him and continue this in all probability by using the legal procedures available and by any other means to hand.

The mask is lifted and we see them for what they really are.


____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Guest on 09.01.14 1:25

Mirage, it gets more upsetting the further I look into this.
Yes it really must have being a huge factor in his marriage breakdown.
He has had all the odds stacked against him from day one, he should hold his head up high,there are not many in this world with his strength and beliefs.
Incredible man.
This is going to be revealed as the biggest scam in my lifetime anyway, I hope that given the increased interest in this case that the blow won't be too hard to the public but the repercussions will be astronomical for years to come.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 09.01.14 1:58

While AMARAL is no saint, the way he has been let down by the Police, Judiciary and the Politicians over in Portugal is disgraceful.

I have alot of admiration for AMARAL but he has to know this is NEVER going to end well. He ultimately has to weigh up the cost this has had and will continue to have on his health and his personal relationships. AMARAL doesn't look well.

Reading the transcript of the MBM special its obvious AMARAL is prepared to to see this through but he's out of bullets.
Unfortunately when all is said and done he still does not know what happened to Madeleine and most likely never will. It's really sad. sad

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by columbostogeys on 09.01.14 6:48

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:While AMARAL is no saint, the way he has been let down by the Police, Judiciary and the Politicians over in Portugal is disgraceful.

I have alot of admiration for AMARAL but he has to know this is NEVER going to end well. He ultimately has to weigh up the cost this has had and will continue to have on his health and his personal relationships. AMARAL doesn't look well.

Reading the transcript of the MBM special its obvious AMARAL is prepared to to see this through but he's out of bullets.
Unfortunately when all is said and done he still does not know what happened to Madeleine and most likely never will. It's really sad. sad
Unfortunately when all is said and done NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her. The only person who does is the one that took her in the first place, who seems to be more elusive then the invisible man.

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 09.01.14 6:55

@columbostogeys wrote:
@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:While AMARAL is no saint, the way he has been let down by the Police, Judiciary and the Politicians over in Portugal is disgraceful.

I have alot of admiration for AMARAL but he has to know this is NEVER going to end well. He ultimately has to weigh up the cost this has had and will continue to have on his health and his personal relationships. AMARAL doesn't look well.

Reading the transcript of the MBM special its obvious AMARAL is prepared to to see this through but he's out of bullets.
Unfortunately when all is said and done he still does not know what happened to Madeleine and most likely never will. It's really sad. sad
Unfortunately when all is said and done NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her. The only person who does is the one that took her in the first place, who seems to be more elusive then the invisible man.

And we are still searching for that elusive piece of evidence that she was taken by "someone", as what evidence is available involves only those known to her.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 09.01.14 6:58

@columbostogeys wrote:
@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:While AMARAL is no saint, the way he has been let down by the Police, Judiciary and the Politicians over in Portugal is disgraceful.

I have alot of admiration for AMARAL but he has to know this is NEVER going to end well. He ultimately has to weigh up the cost this has had and will continue to have on his health and his personal relationships. AMARAL doesn't look well.

Reading the transcript of the MBM special its obvious AMARAL is prepared to to see this through but he's out of bullets.
Unfortunately when all is said and done he still does not know what happened to Madeleine and most likely never will. It's really sad. sad
Unfortunately when all is said and done NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her. The only person who does is the one that took her in the first place, who seems to be more elusive then the invisible man.

Took her in the first place? ????????

Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by columbostogeys on 09.01.14 7:10

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@columbostogeys wrote:
@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:While AMARAL is no saint, the way he has been let down by the Police, Judiciary and the Politicians over in Portugal is disgraceful.

I have alot of admiration for AMARAL but he has to know this is NEVER going to end well. He ultimately has to weigh up the cost this has had and will continue to have on his health and his personal relationships. AMARAL doesn't look well.

Reading the transcript of the MBM special its obvious AMARAL is prepared to to see this through but he's out of bullets.
Unfortunately when all is said and done he still does not know what happened to Madeleine and most likely never will. It's really sad. sad
Unfortunately when all is said and done NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her. The only person who does is the one that took her in the first place, who seems to be more elusive then the invisible man.

Took her in the first place? ????????
??????? Well someone took her somewhere didnt they????

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by sami on 09.01.14 7:22

There is a difference between knowing what happened and proving what happened.  I think Snr Amaral has a very good idea what happened but was never afforded the opportunity to prove it.  In turn, he is restricted to stating the facts of the case, in so far as they have been released publically and firmly established.  As we know, the McCanns gave long tried to restrict this also.

Snr Amaral is no fool.  The McCanns failing was to assume in the first place they were dealing with the head of the lost flip flop department for tourists in Portugal.  

It is his experience and instinct which tells him happened, and his decency as a human being that drives him forward.  None of which the McCanns and their group will understand, given that not one of them would appear to have one shred of decency between them, in my opinion.

If there were a few more Snr Amaral's in this world, perhaps none of us would be here.  On the other hand, the McCann machine rolls on, intent on destroying him.  The thing is though, he will never go away, regardless of the outcome of the trial.  They cannot take away his knowledge.  That will in turn eventually destroy Kate McCann, she fears what he knows and no amount of money can change that.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by SixMillionQuid on 09.01.14 7:26

"It is hard to accept that I have to live like this just because I did my job"

I wonder if police officers in the UK can see this thread?

SixMillionQuid

Posts : 436
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 09.01.14 7:56

@columbostogeys wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@columbostogeys wrote:
@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:While AMARAL is no saint, the way he has been let down by the Police, Judiciary and the Politicians over in Portugal is disgraceful.

I have alot of admiration for AMARAL but he has to know this is NEVER going to end well. He ultimately has to weigh up the cost this has had and will continue to have on his health and his personal relationships. AMARAL doesn't look well.

Reading the transcript of the MBM special its obvious AMARAL is prepared to to see this through but he's out of bullets.
Unfortunately when all is said and done he still does not know what happened to Madeleine and most likely never will. It's really sad. sad
Unfortunately when all is said and done NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her. The only person who does is the one that took her in the first place, who seems to be more elusive then the invisible man.

Took her in the first place? ????????
??????? Well someone took her somewhere didnt they????

Yes but you stated "NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her, the only person who does is the one that took her in the first place". This doesn't fit with either Amaral's theory nor the high percentage of folks on this forum i.e . the only one that knows is a singular person. (however if that's what you believe then 'fair do's' you are entitled)

it is ridiculous that Amaral has been proverbialy taken to the cleaners, he was entitled to write his book and he did not sway from the case files much as though I'm sure he would have liked to say much more

Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by tiny on 09.01.14 8:02

@SixMillionQuid wrote: "It is hard to accept that I have to live like this just because I did my job"

I wonder if police officers in the UK can see this thread?
 speak no evil.hear no evil,see no evil, against the mccanns

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Seek truth on 09.01.14 8:08

Enough is enough.

Stop the crap and get the Mccanns interrogated on live TV right now!
or no more taxpayers money towards this. 

 liar

Seek truth

Posts : 447
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Ashwarya on 09.01.14 8:38

@sami wrote:
Snr Amaral is no fool.  The McCanns failing was to assume in the first place they were dealing with the head of the lost flip flop department for tourists in Portugal.  

It is his experience and instinct which tells him happened, and his decency as a human being that drives him forward.  None of which the McCanns and their group will understand, given that not one of them would appear to have one shred of decency between them, in my opinion.


Agreed.  I'm sure there are plenty of us who would love to support Sr Amaral financially while he is at the mercy of the McCanns and their entourage, but it is a mark of the man that he has said he will not accept anything personally.  The only way to support him is via the Justice fund, and who knows whether Team McCann might eventually get their hands on that if things go pear-shaped. 


I sincerely hope the Met are reading this thread and many others on this forum, and that they are not engaged in any form of cover-up.   DCI Redwood is pretty inscrutable, and all we can do is hope that the bizarre stories in the press recently are smokescreens from the usual sources, and that justice will prevail in the end for Amaral and for Maddie, and sooner rather than later judging from the appearance of this poor man.

Ashwarya

Posts : 141
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by russiandoll on 09.01.14 8:39

quote   HongKong Phooey in response to columbostogeys :
 
 "Yes but you stated "NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her, the only person who does is the one that took her in the first place". This doesn't fit with either Amaral's theory nor the high percentage of folks on this forum i.e . the only one that knows is a singular person. (however if that's what you believe then 'fair do's' you are entitled)

it is ridiculous that Amaral has been proverbialy taken to the cleaners, he was entitled to write his book and he did not sway from the case files much as though I'm sure he would have liked to say much more."

 I do not understand why you have pulled CS up on his post, HKP. Amaral himself claims a theory and has never to my knowledge said that he KNOWS what happened to Madeleine. If that were the case, the police would have their culprit and the case would be solved. It is not.

 CS was simply stating a fact : that some person/s took Maddie from where she was located to another location. We do not know from where or to where or when the removal happened, we can only build various theories based on evidence. We do not know if she was alive when removed.

 All we KNOW is that a couple reported their daughter as having been abducted sometime after she was last seen by her father shortly after 9pm May 3rd 2007, and this was discovered at 10pm.

 the only person/s who KNOW is/ are the person/s who took her away from wherever she was located.

 eta small point, I found the pale green text very difficult to read. I have a vision problem , so this might be the reason why. Did anyone else find the pale green text to be problematic?  [ not a complaint btw it will let me know that there might be more of an issue with my vision ! ]

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by The Rooster on 09.01.14 8:54

I think that's a great idea Seek the Truth. I know just the right no nonsense, hard nosed, straight talking, to the point Queen of legal TV who can sort the job... Judge Judy. More than a match for McCann and Healy!

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.01.14 8:57

@russiandoll wrote:quote   HongKong Phooey in response to columbostogeys :
 
 "Yes but you stated "NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her, the only person who does is the one that took her in the first place". This doesn't fit with either Amaral's theory nor the high percentage of folks on this forum i.e . the only one that knows is a singular person. (however if that's what you believe then 'fair do's' you are entitled)

it is ridiculous that Amaral has been proverbialy taken to the cleaners, he was entitled to write his book and he did not sway from the case files much as though I'm sure he would have liked to say much more."

 I do not understand why you have pulled CS up on his post, HKP. Amaral himself claims a theory and has never to my knowledge said that he KNOWS what happened to Madeleine. If that were the case, the police would have their culprit and the case would be solved. It is not.

 CS was simply stating a fact : that some person/s took Maddie from where she was located to another location. We do not know from where or to where or when the removal happened, we can only build various theories based on evidence. We do not know if she was alive when removed.

 All we KNOW is that a couple reported their daughter as having been abducted sometime after she was last seen by her father shortly after 9pm May 3rd 2007, and this was discovered at 10pm.

 the only person/s who KNOW is/ are the person/s who took her away from wherever she was located.
Can you please elaborate on the bit where you say "We do not know if she was alive when removed"?

"Removed" seems to be an unfortunate turn of phrase for taking a living child out of an apartment.

Eddie the British sniffer dog, however, thinks Maddie was removed from the apartment after death.

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7111
Reputation : 2498
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by russiandoll on 09.01.14 8:57

Ashwarya, I am pretty sure that the stuff in the media is PR- generated garbage and that SY are far too busy and professional to be leaking anything  to the press and t v, garbage or not, and that they are working to solve this case and leaving the Mcs PR and the media to get on with whatever game they are playing.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.01.14 8:59

@The Rooster wrote:I think that's a great idea Seek the Truth.  I know just the right no nonsense, hard nosed, straight talking, to the point Queen of legal TV who can sort the job... Judge Judy.  More than a match for McCann and Healy!
And Jeremy Kyle - he's got one of those lie detector thingies they could have a go with  big grin

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7111
Reputation : 2498
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by The Rooster on 09.01.14 9:03

RB you are right about the green text, it is very difficult to read. Perhaps Admin can change the font colour. Y'all have a great day.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 09.01.14 9:08

@russiandoll wrote:quote   HongKong Phooey in response to columbostogeys :
 
 "Yes but you stated "NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her, the only person who does is the one that took her in the first place". This doesn't fit with either Amaral's theory nor the high percentage of folks on this forum i.e . the only one that knows is a singular person. (however if that's what you believe then 'fair do's' you are entitled)

it is ridiculous that Amaral has been proverbialy taken to the cleaners, he was entitled to write his book and he did not sway from the case files much as though I'm sure he would have liked to say much more."

 I do not understand why you have pulled CS up on his post, HKP. Amaral himself claims a theory and has never to my knowledge said that he KNOWS what happened to Madeleine. If that were the case, the police would have their culprit and the case would be solved. It is not.

 CS was simply stating a fact : that some person/s took Maddie from where she was located to another location. We do not know from where or to where or when the removal happened, we can only build various theories based on evidence. We do not know if she was alive when removed.

 All we KNOW is that a couple reported their daughter as having been abducted sometime after she was last seen by her father shortly after 9pm May 3rd 2007, and this was discovered at 10pm.

 the only person/s who KNOW is/ are the person/s who took her away from wherever she was located.

 eta small point, I found the pale green text very difficult to read. I have a vision problem , so this might be the reason why. Did anyone else find the pale green text to be problematic?  [ not a complaint btw it will let me know that there might be more of an issue with my vision ! ]

CS stated singularly one person only knows and if that were true then the chances are pretty high it would indeed be an abductor. But given the circumstantial evidence it is highly unlikely that this happened and was dismissed by Amaral. I'm pretty sure he's not stuck his neck out on a theory he doesn't believe, therefore he does intimate that more than one person knows what happened (he talks about the parents). I will go along with him, although he may not be 100% correct imo he' s pretty close again only imo.

Green writing rotten for me as well (colour blind!)

Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum