The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 15:17

Yes you are right portia apologies.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 15:21

What I have always wondered about is Wilkins using the Tapas toilet!  Most toilets here are miniscule and to quote Gerry," Jes" was over six feet. Where was the baby son and pram?  His own apt was nearby through the back lane.

He also says when he and Brigid ate in the Tapas on Wed Kate was not there. Gerry said she was putting the children to bed!!

____________________


Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 15:24

Both right. Sandy was the one who explained the smell away as spilt blood from meat and fish purchases, we have no plastic bags on the Algarve!

____________________


Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 15:30

Bellisa wrote:Yes you are right portia apologies.

No, no, apologies totally uncalled for; have another look at the transcript: it's the presenter who makes that statement!

To my utter surprise, I must say

Maybe Yvonne Martin was heard after all, at a time we don't know anything about yet, shown one or two nice little pictures of DM for comparison, and then put more flesh on her initial statement.

Now, THAT would be a breakthrough, wouldn't it? For starters!

And what with GA referring to the paedo inside the group for extras!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 15:43

Remember what Dr Amaral's wife also said about the McCann's exposing their children to paedophiles in their circle of friends?

____________________


Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by tigger on 07.01.14 16:06

@Portia wrote:
Bellisa wrote:well done for translations,I have been keen to read this since programme aired.
It certainly has shown some information that hasn't been available before.
M Wright-very surprised he seems so heavily involved,crazy they were using taxis while had a hire car at their disposal.
D Payne-yvonne Martins statements seem a little clearer to me now and personally I believe the whole group were aware of the truth behind the Gaspar statements.
Great read, The lengths Goncalo Amaral has gone to for Madeleine supersede anything her parents have ever done.

RED ALERT HERE:

From what we know so far, Yvonne Martin has never positively identified "the man with the Mecs" as having been connected to the events in the Gaspar statements, let alone as being named David Payne!

She has never alluded to the Gaspar statements AFAIC, and we don't know if she has had access to these statements




From : The statements of Yvonne Warren Martin.
Yvonne Martin is shown photographs of Dr David Payne]

On 13th June, 2007 at the Portimao DIC, Yvonne Warren Martin appeared before me, José Monteiro, Inspector, in order to proceed with photographic recognition. When asked, she described the suspect and she was shown photographs of various individuals who made up the McCann couple holiday group. Upon seeing the photographs, she recognised David Anthony Payne, an individual who appeared in several photographs, as being the person she referred to in her statements and who she supposedly had known on another occasion.
Unquote

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Doug D on 07.01.14 16:21

Yvonne Martin

Her next statement adds:

Processos Vol XIII Pages 3430 – 3433 14th November 2007
 
“She adds that her hypothesis is that she may have come to know him professionally through work, potentially having been colleagues at work or have worked at the same place but she cannot be certain where she met him as she does not remember…………
 
She declares that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers and whether David Payne was on that list.”
 
 
 
 
 
 

Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 641
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by tiny on 07.01.14 16:27

@Doug D wrote:Yvonne Martin

Her next statement adds:

Processos Vol XIII Pages 3430 – 3433 14th November 2007
 
“She adds that her hypothesis is that she may have come to know him professionally through work, potentially having been colleagues at work or have worked at the same place but she cannot be certain where she met him as she does not remember…………
 
She declares that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers and whether David Payne was on that list.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yvonne Martin couldn't make it any plainer,that and the Gaspars, it don't look good for payne

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by bobbin on 07.01.14 16:32

@tiny wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Yvonne Martin

Her next statement adds:

Processos Vol XIII Pages 3430 – 3433 14th November 2007
 
“She adds that her hypothesis is that she may have come to know him professionally through work, potentially having been colleagues at work or have worked at the same place but she cannot be certain where she met him as she does not remember…………
 
She declares that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers and whether David Payne was on that list.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yvonne Martin couldn't make it any plainer,that and the Gaspars, it don't look good for payne
Based on the above, I still do not feel that there has been a clear explanation from Jim Gamble / CEOPS, for why Gerry and Kate McCann have file numbers attached to their names, but which have no contents in them.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by jay2001 on 07.01.14 17:12

This transcript should be in all UK media - it would certainly open a few eyes! 

Thanks to everyone who brought this to the forum.

jay2001

Posts : 116
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 17:27

Why haven't they all been taken in for serious questioning ?      I do try to keep faith in SY and AR  and understand there are difficulties with two police  

forces in different countries,  but reading this surely they have enough reasons?         Yet from where I'm standing they appear to be treated with kid gloves.  

 (only my opinion of course.)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by tiny on 07.01.14 17:35

daffodil wrote:Why haven't they all been taken in for serious questioning ?      I do try to keep faith in SY and AR  and understand there are difficulties with two police  

forces in different countries,  but reading this surely they have enough reasons?         Yet from where I'm standing they appear to be treated with kid gloves.  

 (only my opinion of course.)
exactly,it seems the mccanns have hired sy as their own investigators,still at the moment they are on par with edgar and cowley

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 18:20

Daffodil, love the name, the PJ have one shot at this, imo. The McCann's and their circle of friends have had access to some of the best legal advice in the world. We have seen all the " discrepancies " in their statements and they have been pulled to pieces and every word pondered by people worldwide. The problem is the McCann's et al have read what has been pointed out and had time to come up with explainations and cover stories, imo.

So the PJ's case needs to be watertight.

____________________


Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 18:21

Just to add, that was the reasoning behind Ms Healy's bewk of fiction, ass covering, imo.

____________________


Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by gbwales on 07.01.14 18:33

Thanks so much for the translation and posting.

Some seriously jaw-dropping stuff in there - not least how GA came by the Gaspar Statements!

____________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere and I go everywhere."

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

gbwales

Posts : 297
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 18:37

@Praia wrote:Daffodil, love the name, the PJ have one shot at this, imo. The McCann's and their circle of friends have had access to some of the best legal advice in the world. We have seen all the " discrepancies " in their statements and they have been pulled to pieces and every word pondered by people worldwide. The problem is the McCann's et al have read what has been pointed out and had time to come up with explainations and cover stories, imo.

So the PJ's case needs to be watertight.




I understand that Praia, truly I do.   What I struggle with is understanding why they have been backed from the start by such powerful people.

What could possibly make them so special ??    
 
My heart goes out to GA.   This frustrates me immensely, I can't begin to understand how frustrating and difficult it must be for him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 18:44

I know, I have no words to express my admiration for Dr Amaral and his family. 

I think the cover up goes beyond the McCann's and co.  What the heck was a member of one of the richest families in the world doing on "holiday" with his sons in the Ocean Club, in truth a glorified Butlin's in the sun.
BTW the cost of the MW package was crazy, I do not understand why so many well off families were on holiday there at that time of the year when the weather can not be guaranteed. 
Imo, some were there for other reasons.

____________________


Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 19:03

To add, an amazing amount of Doctor's, people related to science fields there.


Check out something long known by many locals that the staff said Gerry was the one who came and sat down before the alarm was raised, not ROB.

____________________


Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 07.01.14 21:12

@Praia wrote:Wow, just wow.... Perhaps this topic should be a sticky admin?  I can't believe members are posting about Sonia Poultin and not commenting on this.

Look at what Dr Amaral says about the Gasper statements, he appears to confirm Payne bathed the children on occasion, the 30 second - 30 minute confusion, the possibility of a paedophile within the group.

Everyone interested in justice for Madeleine Beth McCann needs to read, reread and reflect on what Dr Amaral says here.

I am going to do just that.

Thank you so much whoever did the translation.

Its certainly a 'possibility' Praia.

CEOP, for example, has started using the following behavioural typologies, which were developed on the basis of first-hand research and practical work with travelling child sex offenders: “opportunity instigation” (taking advantage of holiday environments to abuse children), “self-contained abuse” (travelling abroad in the company of intended child victims), “speculative exploring” (travelling abroad to locations where children are reported to be available for sex), “informed networking” (arranging in advance to abuse children at a specific location), “resident foreigner abuse”(abuse by foreigner resident in developing countries), “pseudo-care work”(professionals and volunteers abusing the children with whom they work), “Internet-facilitated offending overseas” (using the Internet to abuse children in foreign countries).

In addition, an increasing number of tourists are renting or owning property, thereby having access to a private venue in which to exploit children, reducing the risk of being detected by hotel staff, other tourists or concerned locals.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5263p20-kids-assaulted-on-holiday

Report of the Special Rapporteur on the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography, Najat Maalla M’jid

United Nations General Assembly
Human Rights Council

Olympicana_Reloaded

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by TMH on 07.01.14 21:19

Wow!! Thanks for posting this and for the hard work of the translators! 

DP should obviously be investigated thoroughly, I've had my suspicions about him for a long time. How can they cover all this up? All the evidence is there! I just wish they'd hurry up and pull their fingers out!

TMH

Posts : 192
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by bobbin on 07.01.14 21:41

@Olympicana_Reloaded wrote:
@Praia wrote:Wow, just wow.... Perhaps this topic should be a sticky admin?  I can't believe members are posting about Sonia Poultin and not commenting on this.

Look at what Dr Amaral says about the Gasper statements, he appears to confirm Payne bathed the children on occasion, the 30 second - 30 minute confusion, the possibility of a paedophile within the group.

Everyone interested in justice for Madeleine Beth McCann needs to read, reread and reflect on what Dr Amaral says here.

I am going to do just that.

Thank you so much whoever did the translation.

Its certainly a 'possibility' Praia.

CEOP, for example, has started using the following behavioural typologies, which were developed on the basis of first-hand research and practical work with travelling child sex offenders: “opportunity instigation” (taking advantage of holiday environments to abuse children), “self-contained abuse” (travelling abroad in the company of intended child victims), “speculative exploring” (travelling abroad to locations where children are reported to be available for sex), “informed networking” (arranging in advance to abuse children at a specific location), “resident foreigner abuse”(abuse by foreigner resident in developing countries), “pseudo-care work”(professionals and volunteers abusing the children with whom they work), “Internet-facilitated offending overseas” (using the Internet to abuse children in foreign countries).

In addition, an increasing number of tourists are renting or owning property, thereby having access to a private venue in which to exploit children, reducing the risk of being detected by hotel staff, other tourists or concerned locals.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5263p20-kids-assaulted-on-holiday

Report of the Special Rapporteur on the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography, Najat Maalla M’jid

United Nations General Assembly
Human Rights Council

This truly saddens me because I think it may be getting close to the truth IMO.
There was a time when adverts for Ocean Club /Mark Warner holidays had the usual blurb about good for this, for that, for families. Then it had the word, boys, as if added but attached to nothing, just 'boys'. The next year it had 'girls' added. Then I have been unable to find it any more. It just advertises the normal good for couples, families etc.
The 'boys' 'girls' made me think immediately, 'available' ? What ? It was discussed a bit on the fora, maybe MM as well as here. It was a long time back. Does anyone have any memory of this.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 21:51

bobbin i can't share links on phone but vaguely remember that from burgau thread?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 22:42

No wonder the mccanns are trreatened by  amaral ... Very smart man and quite a threat to them as he seems to have a very good handle on what  probably happened  and thepolitical interference that has been a feature of this right from the start.  Wish we could have such reporting done here rather than the drivel the media put out on this case.

Bobbin - i remember finding via the internet way back machine previous versions of the jaconto e murat website        The company had some involvement with robert murat and they owned and maintained holiday properties including the infamous burgau apartment.  There were some questionable keywords on that website on archived versions of the site including boys , girls, sex so this might be what you are referring to. Think it was on the burgau topic .. Or It will be under my postings .. 

Found it - page 20 of burgau topic:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2793p190-what-was-so-special-about-burgau

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 22:47

[quote="Olympicana_Reloaded"

CEOP, for example, has started using the following behavioural typologies, which were developed on the basis of first-hand research and practical work with travelling child sex offenders: “opportunity instigation” (taking advantage of holiday environments to abuse children), “self-contained abuse” (travelling abroad in the company of intended child victims), “speculative exploring” (travelling abroad to locations where children are reported to be available for sex), “informed networking” (arranging in advance to abuse children at a specific location), “resident foreigner abuse”(abuse by foreigner resident in developing countries), “pseudo-care work”(professionals and volunteers abusing the children with whom they work), “Internet-facilitated offending overseas” (using the Internet to abuse children in foreign countries).

In addition, an increasing number of tourists are renting or owning property, thereby having access to a private venue in which to exploit children, reducing the risk of being detected by hotel staff, other tourists or concerned locals.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5263p20-kids-assaulted-on-holiday

Report of the Special Rapporteur on the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography, Najat Maalla M’jid

United Nations General Assembly
Human Rights Council[/quote]




This is what concerns me so much.     Noone has an excuse not to be informed nowadays with the www..      As obscene or difficult we find it, the

situation has to be faced head on.    It happens, it is ongoing.   It occurs in the western world as well as elsewhere.    Personally I believe certain people

in a professional capacity are deemed  'above reproach' in society nowadays, which allows them freedom to behave in a manner which is totally

unacceptable and - dare I say it - unnatural.      

Somebody has to stand up for the innocents.      

I don't mean to disrupt the thread, so admin feel free to delete.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by sonic72 on 08.01.14 4:31

Amaral is like a real life Columbo!

This has really helped get an even clearer picture of this case.

I do fear that no justice will ever happen for Madeline, and this will carry on being a complete white wash.

____________________


sonic72

Posts : 337
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum