The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Greycatofoxford on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:45 pm

A flurry on Hideho, today stating that the Fund has indeed been closed down by the Police . I know nothing about it, but details seem to be emerging there. I wonder if anyone had heard anything ?

Greycatofoxford

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:40 pm

It has been on twitter, but as usual without a scrap of evidence to back it up.

In the same category as the Abduction story, really ! !  Mr 

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by TMH on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Seems to be some new strange people on HH group recently, coming up with fantastical theories. Yesterday, a lady claimed she had it on good authority (from her "sources") that the McCann "babysitter" fell asleep and Madeleine had an accident in the apartment and died!!  nah

TMH

Posts : 192
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Casey5 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:03 pm

@TMH wrote:Seems to be some new strange people on HH group recently, coming up with fantastical theories. Yesterday, a lady claimed she had it on good authority (from her "sources") that the McCann "babysitter" fell asleep and Madeleine had an accident in the apartment and died!!  nah
I thought they'd left Madeleine babysitting?

Casey5

Posts : 321
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:08 pm

@TMH wrote:Seems to be some new strange people on HH group recently, coming up with fantastical theories. Yesterday, a lady claimed she had it on good authority (from her "sources") that the McCann "babysitter" fell asleep and Madeleine had an accident in the apartment and died!!  nah

Actually that would be a heck of a defence - "We were just trying to protect the poor babysitter".....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by GRACEFUL1 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Old article but didn't realise they used '£1million' of the fund to pay their mortgage...!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html

Row as McCanns use £1million Madeleine fund to pay their mortgage

Kate and Gerry McCann have used the £1million Find Madeleine fund to pay their mortgage, it was revealed yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html#ixzz2pGOXjVOS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GRACEFUL1

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : U.K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by TMH on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:48 pm

@GRACEFUL1 wrote:Old article but didn't realise they used '£1million' of the fund to pay their mortgage...!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html

Row as McCanns use £1million Madeleine fund to pay their mortgage

Kate and Gerry McCann have used the £1million Find Madeleine fund to pay their mortgage, it was revealed yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html#ixzz2pGOXjVOS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I thought they used it to pay their mortgage for 2 months which amounted to about £4K, not a million?

TMH

Posts : 192
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by GRACEFUL1 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

@TMH wrote:
@GRACEFUL1 wrote:Old article but didn't realise they used '£1million' of the fund to pay their mortgage...!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html

Row as McCanns use £1million Madeleine fund to pay their mortgage

Kate and Gerry McCann have used the £1million Find Madeleine fund to pay their mortgage, it was revealed yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html#ixzz2pGOXjVOS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I thought they used it to pay their mortgage for 2 months which amounted to about £4K, not a million?
Yes TMH that's what I thought!

GRACEFUL1

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : U.K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Right.
The difference is in "they used '£1million' of the fund to pay their mortgage...!" and "they used the £1million fund to pay their mortgage" ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Tangled Web on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:02 pm

@Greycatofoxford wrote:A flurry on Hideho, today stating that the Fund has indeed been closed down by the Police . I know nothing about it, but details seem to be emerging there. I wonder if anyone had heard anything ?


Nobody panic! You can still stuff some money in an envelope and send it to Kate & Gerry, Leicester...it'll get there  big grin 

Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by GRACEFUL1 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Right.
The difference is in "they used '£1million' of the fund to pay their mortgage...!" and "they used the £1million fund to pay their mortgage" ...
Thanks Châtelain high5

GRACEFUL1

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : U.K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Bishop Brennan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Yes it seemed to start with a misunderstanding by a newbie on the HDH page. They saw an old analysis of the Fund's official accounts and didn't realise it was an old article. This led them wondering if the fund was being investigated. It wasn't of course, but off went the rumours and twitter Chinese whispers.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by loopzdaloop on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Are they still obtaining money by deception (my opinion only)? It is a shame if it hasn't been shut down yet.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:03 pm

TMH that was a crazy post on hideho page. given the amount of clear and informative posts she puts up I was surprised to see it from a poster who seemed quite normal in previous posts. I was also very surprised that so many genuinely believed her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by ultimaThule on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:34 pm

@Tangled Web wrote:
@Greycatofoxford wrote:A flurry on Hideho, today stating that the Fund has indeed been closed down by the Police . I know nothing about it, but details seem to be emerging there. I wonder if anyone had heard anything ?


Nobody panic! You can still stuff some money in an envelope and send it to Kate & Gerry, Leicester...it'll get there  big grin 
I'm not so sure about that, TW.  

The 'donate online' button has been unavailable since mid-November which was ostensibly when Ye Olde Crappe & Tatte Shoppe began its lengthy modernisation, but that doesn't explain why banks are refusing to process any donations to the lifetstyle fund made at their counters

As for the PO Box and other mail deliveries to Rothley Towers, following the much-vaunted CW programme I suspect it may have been necessary for these services to have been 'diverted' in order that any suspicious looking items are thoroughly checked out before any unsuspecting postperson puts them through the letterbox.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Tangled Web on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:46 pm

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:
@Greycatofoxford wrote:A flurry on Hideho, today stating that the Fund has indeed been closed down by the Police . I know nothing about it, but details seem to be emerging there. I wonder if anyone had heard anything ?


Nobody panic! You can still stuff some money in an envelope and send it to Kate & Gerry, Leicester...it'll get there  big grin 
I'm not so sure about that, TW.  

The 'donate online' button has been unavailable since mid-November which was ostensibly when Ye Olde Crappe & Tatte Shoppe began its lengthy modernisation, but that doesn't explain why banks are refusing to process any donations to the lifetstyle fund made at their counters

As for the PO Box and other mail deliveries to Rothley Towers, following the much-vaunted CW programme I suspect it may have been necessary for these services to have been 'diverted' in order that any suspicious looking items are thoroughly checked out before any unsuspecting postperson puts them through the letterbox.


It's also gone oh so very quiet...!

Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by loopzdaloop on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:24 pm

@loopzdaloop wrote:Are they still obtaining money by deception (my opinion only)? It is a shame if it hasn't been shut down yet.

If someone edits my posts, please can they sign it off so I know who has done it. 

The whole concept of this site is that the Mccann's are not telling the truth. 
ergo, they have been obtaining money by deception. Which is logic and not just my opinion.
You even have a forum section called "The Fraudulent Fund" 
They are still advertising tannerman when he has been ruled out by the police.

The 'fund' should be closed down.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:34 am

Bellisa wrote:TMH  that was a crazy post on hideho page. given the amount of clear and informative posts she puts up I was surprised to see it from a poster who seemed quite normal in previous posts. I was also very surprised that so many genuinely believed her.

Yes it's even more surprising because the person who started the topic is a member of the group's admin.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by sallypelt on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:57 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
Bellisa wrote:TMH  that was a crazy post on hideho page. given the amount of clear and informative posts she puts up I was surprised to see it from a poster who seemed quite normal in previous posts. I was also very surprised that so many genuinely believed her.

Yes it's even more surprising because the person who started the topic is a member of the group's admin.


From way back, I have believed that we have been feeding the McCann's with vital information. It's been a case of pre-warned = pre-armed, especially with their court cases against Dr Amaral and Tony. It's giving Team McCann ways of observing the different scenarios, where they can weave their cases around information provided by the fantastic research work done by many members on this forum.

Moreover, after observing McCann hashgag for a few weeks, I have been left with a very strong gut feeling, (and with a lot of evidence to back it up) that there are is VERY small group of FAMILY members, who are there to disrupt, by tweeting constantly from morning 'til night, day in, day out. They become members of most, if not al, l of the other forums dedicated to finding out the truth about what happened to Madeleine, but again, are there to serve the interests of Team McCann and nothing else.

I believe that there's one member, at least, from this family group on Twitter, who is a member on this forum, who signs in, but never posts. However, I need to do a bit more observation of this member before I say who it is.

sallypelt

Posts : 3299
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:06 am

@sallypelt wrote:
Moreover, after observing McCann hashgag for a few weeks, I have been left with a very strong gut feeling, (and with a lot of evidence to back it up) that there are is VERY small group of FAMILY members, who are there to disrupt, by tweeting constantly from morning 'til night, day in, day out. They become members of most, if not al, l of the other forums dedicated to finding out the truth about what happened to Madeleine, but again, are there to serve the interests of Team McCann and nothing else.


Twitter is a bit of a closed book to me I'm not sorry to say, but surely the aim of the mentalists sprouting garbage day in and day out is to stop rational people from following the McCann hashtag altogether? Or drown out any genuine nuggets of info in a tidalwave of white noise, at least.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:12 am

I agree, Sallypelt.  I'm always aware when I'm reading the incisive, interesting and revealing posts on this forum that members of their team must also be absorbed by what they are reading, and wondering how they will use the information gleaned in the future, especially if/when anyone is charged.

You can read posts without signing in, so I don't know if you're right about the member who nevers posts.  However, if you have a gut feeling you're probably right.  Even though I'm relatively new here I was able to spot two disrupters - and I wasn't even looking for any!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by sallypelt on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:12 am

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
Moreover, after observing McCann hashgag for a few weeks, I have been left with a very strong gut feeling, (and with a lot of evidence to back it up) that there are is VERY small group of FAMILY members, who are there to disrupt, by tweeting constantly from morning 'til night, day in, day out. They become members of most, if not al, l of the other forums dedicated to finding out the truth about what happened to Madeleine, but again, are there to serve the interests of Team McCann and nothing else.


Twitter is a bit of a closed book to me I'm not sorry to say, but surely the aim of the mentalists sprouting garbage day in and day out is to stop rational people from following the McCann hashtag altogether? Or drown out any genuine nuggets of info in a tidalwave of white noise, at least.

I have never tweeted, and neither am I a member of any other forum, but a few weeks ago, when looking for some information, I clicked on a McCann hashtag link and started reading the tweets, and that's how I discovered that one can observe what is going on. And if one has the stomach to read the same rubbish over and over without one's eyes glazing over, there are the odd occasions when tweeters post some very interesting new information. I could liken it to panning for gold  titter  but I've never done that, either. cheerleader 

sallypelt

Posts : 3299
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by sallypelt on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:15 am

Ladyinred wrote:I agree, Sallypelt.  I'm always aware when I'm reading the incisive, interesting and revealing posts on this forum that members of their team must also be absorbed by what they are reading, and wondering how they will use the information gleaned in the future, especially if/when anyone is charged.

You can read posts without signing in, so I don't know if you're right about the member who nevers posts.  However, if you have a gut feeling you're probably right.  Even though I'm relatively new here I was able to spot two disrupters - and I wasn't even looking for any!

Ladyinred, I believe that you have to sign in to read certain posts, but I am sure the admins will correct me if I am wrong.

sallypelt

Posts : 3299
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:19 am

Yes that's correct. Some topics are for members only but I think that the vast majority can be seen by anyone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police

Post by PeterMac on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:31 am

Day 3 out of 365. Nearly one hundredth of the year already gone.
AND
E-fits STILL suppressed by a pagan image of a Disney tree
Tannerman, Spottyman and Victoria Beckham-Barcelona woman STILL on the wanted list.

Your couldn't make it up - unless you assumed that the McCanns were actively and quite deliberately and with Malice Aforethought, holding up two fingers to DCI Redwood, Operation Grange, Crime watch, the PJ
and in fact to the rest of the human race.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum