The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by J4MM on 07.01.14 22:21

lol

J4MM

Posts : 59
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 22:22

@The Rooster wrote:Call me old fashion call me boring but I think the woman with the catfish lips was lying I think I saw a micro fulfillment suppression pupil constriction da da de da da thing going on.  Twit!
 lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A true expert

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.01.14 22:22

Dr Sharon Leal appears to be an expert in the new science of "investigative psychology" which is being used in the detection of insurance fraud:


INVESTIGATIVE PSYCHOLOGY USED IN NEW FIGHT AGAINST INSURANCE FRAUD
22 November 2010

The cost of fraud to insurance companies and to their clients is approaching £2bn in the UK".

Insurance companies are using investigative psychology techniques to assess the credibility of home and motor insurance claims as they prepare to manage an expected rise in potential fraud as a result of the recession.

In a recent analysis of 900 suspect claims between August and November 2010, staff trained in investigative psychology confirmed 51% of the home claims and 47% of the motor claims as potential deception and resulted in no payout by the insurance company.

By contrast investigations that focus on detecting signs of nervousness and guilt are "wholly unreliable" and "no better than tossing a coin in the air," according to Dr Sharon Leal of University of Portsmouth, who is conducting the study. Dr Leal went on to say that even highly technical gadgets such as voice stress analysis machines are unlikely to perform better than chance, given that they focus on the same flawed concepts of deception.

"The cost of fraud to insurance companies and to their clients is approaching £2bn in the UK. On average, this adds £44 to each household's insurance policies," said Robert Thomson, UK Managing Director at Innovation Group. "It is in everyone's interest to bring that number down and clients are looking to service providers such as ourselves for help. Innovation Group is extending its counter-fraud business and making innovative use of investigative psychology in order to meet that demand. As a result, we can offer insurance companies a proven approach which delivers compelling return on investment."

After training in investigative psychology techniques to analyse claims as they are handled, some staff had a detection rate which was 94% accurate. The return on investment for Innovation Group's insurance company clients has been as high as 3,000% for motor theft claims and 400% for household policies.

The study was undertaken as part of Innovation Group's deployment of Criteria-Based Content Analysis (CBCA), a tool which is the core of a psychological process called Statement Validity Assessment (SVA). CBCA is an instrument used in criminal trials for assessing the validity of witness statements.

"Insurance fraud and fraud services have been in the shadows for too long. With this new set of counter- fraud services, clients get access to a skilled pool of specialists using a proven process which will handle suspect claims and deliver immediate savings. The approach we are using has been validated for its academic rigor and brings a new level of professionalism, repeatability and certainty of return to the handling of suspect claims," said Robert Thomson.

Hampshire-based company, which provides outsourced claims handling services to the insurance industry, has funded a £112,000 study by the Department of Psychology at the University of Portsmouth to investigate the application of CBCA in reducing fraud levels in motor insurance.

Innovation Group uses a three-step claims handling process which involves initial screening, desktop investigation and follow-up.

"This approach highlights suspect claims with a high degree of certainty and ensures resources are directed to those which need attention rather than chasing innocent policyholders and putting them through the inconvenience of an investigation," said James Harding, head of counter-fraud at Innovation Group.

According to Innovation Group, this approach ensures all clients are treated fairly. The CBCA process can also be set up in bespoke ways to respect an insurer's claims-handling philosophy and customer care ethos.

"There is a real need to use evidence-based methods that are scientifically proven to work and stop wasting insurance companies' time and money and to stop innocent people being treated as suspects while the guilty get away," said Dr Sharon Leal, research fellow in the department of psychology at University of Portsmouth.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 22:24

I've just watched it again on ITV3+1, and she said it straight to camera!  A psychologist writes...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by bobbin on 07.01.14 22:26

@The Rooster wrote:Call me old fashion call me boring but I think the woman with the catfish lips was lying I think I saw a micro fulfillment suppression pupil constriction da da de da da thing going on.  Twit!

Funny you say that. My reaction too. A mini lie.... brilliant. I shall sleep better now and am prepared to wait for AR to finish his investigation with the rest of the MET and PJ.  big grin 

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 22:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:Dr Sharon Leal appears to be an expert in the new science of "investigative psychology" which is being used in the detection of insurance fraud:


INVESTIGATIVE PSYCHOLOGY USED IN NEW FIGHT AGAINST INSURANCE FRAUD
22 November 2010

The cost of fraud to insurance companies and to their clients is approaching £2bn in the UK".

Insurance companies are using investigative psychology techniques to assess the credibility of home and motor insurance claims as they prepare to manage an expected rise in potential fraud as a result of the recession.

In a recent analysis of 900 suspect claims between August and November 2010, staff trained in investigative psychology confirmed 51% of the home claims and 47% of the motor claims as potential deception and resulted in no payout by the insurance company.

By contrast investigations that focus on detecting signs of nervousness and guilt are "wholly unreliable" and "no better than tossing a coin in the air," according to Dr Sharon Leal of University of Portsmouth, who is conducting the study. Dr Leal went on to say that even highly technical gadgets such as voice stress analysis machines are unlikely to perform better than chance, given that they focus on the same flawed concepts of deception.

"The cost of fraud to insurance companies and to their clients is approaching £2bn in the UK. On average, this adds £44 to each household's insurance policies," said Robert Thomson, UK Managing Director at Innovation Group. "It is in everyone's interest to bring that number down and clients are looking to service providers such as ourselves for help. Innovation Group is extending its counter-fraud business and making innovative use of investigative psychology in order to meet that demand. As a result, we can offer insurance companies a proven approach which delivers compelling return on investment."

After training in investigative psychology techniques to analyse claims as they are handled, some staff had a detection rate which was 94% accurate. The return on investment for Innovation Group's insurance company clients has been as high as 3,000% for motor theft claims and 400% for household policies.

The study was undertaken as part of Innovation Group's deployment of Criteria-Based Content Analysis (CBCA), a tool which is the core of a psychological process called Statement Validity Assessment (SVA). CBCA is an instrument used in criminal trials for assessing the validity of witness statements.

"Insurance fraud and fraud services have been in the shadows for too long. With this new set of counter- fraud services, clients get access to a skilled pool of specialists using a proven process which will handle suspect claims and deliver immediate savings. The approach we are using has been validated for its academic rigor and brings a new level of professionalism, repeatability and certainty of return to the handling of suspect claims," said Robert Thomson.

Hampshire-based company, which provides outsourced claims handling services to the insurance industry, has funded a £112,000 study by the Department of Psychology at the University of Portsmouth to investigate the application of CBCA in reducing fraud levels in motor insurance.

Innovation Group uses a three-step claims handling process which involves initial screening, desktop investigation and follow-up.

"This approach highlights suspect claims with a high degree of certainty and ensures resources are directed to those which need attention rather than chasing innocent policyholders and putting them through the inconvenience of an investigation," said James Harding, head of counter-fraud at Innovation Group.

According to Innovation Group, this approach ensures all clients are treated fairly. The CBCA process can also be set up in bespoke ways to respect an insurer's claims-handling philosophy and customer care ethos.

"There is a real need to use evidence-based methods that are scientifically proven to work and stop wasting insurance companies' time and money and to stop innocent people being treated as suspects while the guilty get away," said Dr Sharon Leal, research fellow in the department of psychology at University of Portsmouth.

TB, I think they're looking for a new funding source.  It was a promotional programme for their new technology, after all universities are strapped for cash.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by The Rooster on 07.01.14 22:29

Well said Tony, I thought for one moment when they where talking about the latest lie detection technology testing they were going to tell us it had been successfully tested on lab mice, but if I recall it's not that advanced yet. Fuds!

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by maebee on 07.01.14 22:35

@J4MM wrote:... according to Dr Sharon Leal, Forensic Psychologist.  nah

Who obviously hasn't read the Official Police Files  angry2

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by maebee on 07.01.14 22:39

Ladyinred wrote:
@cockerspaniel wrote:
@J4MM wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:100% innocent after observing them for 90 seconds?

Precisely.  Why weren't the McC's videos slowed down and scrutinized in the same way as those who have already been found guilty?  Presumably the 'experts' gave their 'expert' opinions after conviction.
exactly, I doubt very much that itv are going to call the mccanns guilty..... I mean could you imagine the libel trial for THAT ONE!  lol!

Why include them in this programme?
Why, indeed? All the other cases are closed. The Mcs one is very much ongoing. I switched off after the Miss "Mc100%" innocent comment. The lady has not done any research Sad

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Tangled Web on 07.01.14 22:46

Nobody in their right mind would claim that somebody is 100% innocent of a crime after thirty seconds analysis. I think she stumbled slightly when she said it but I'll re-watch to check.

I reckon this new technology they're using will have been tested out on the McCann's on Crimewatch for sure! KM's face striaght in the camera talking about whooshing curtains!! There was no reason for them to be on the programme so I think it's tactical.

Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by maebee on 07.01.14 22:56

@Tangled Web wrote:Nobody in their right mind would claim that somebody is 100% innocent of a crime after thirty seconds analysis. I think she stumbled slightly when she said it but I'll re-watch to check.

I reckon this new technology they're using will have been tested out on the McCann's on Crimewatch for sure! KM's face striaght in the camera talking about whooshing curtains!! There was no reason for them to be on the programme so I think it's tactical.

They hand-picked the clip TW. There are a hundred other clips of the Mcs which would show exactly what they were looking for in "Liars on TV" aaagh

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by fpizza34 on 07.01.14 22:58

Someone on facebook says the Program was made by Shine TV - part of Shine Group - co-founder and Chairman none other than Elisabeth Murdoch. Married to Matthew Freud for whom Clarence Mitchell works or worked!! all becomes clear now. yes 


http://www.shinegroup.tv/people/elisabeth-murdoch

fpizza34

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Tangled Web on 07.01.14 23:00

@maebee wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Nobody in their right mind would claim that somebody is 100% innocent of a crime after thirty seconds analysis. I think she stumbled slightly when she said it but I'll re-watch to check.

I reckon this new technology they're using will have been tested out on the McCann's on Crimewatch for sure! KM's face striaght in the camera talking about whooshing curtains!! There was no reason for them to be on the programme so I think it's tactical.

They hand-picked the clip TW. There are a hundred other clips of the Mcs which would show exactly what they were looking for in "Liars on TV" aaagh

Cheer up Maebee, the McCann's have just been featured on a programme called 'The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain' - we have to ask ourselves WHY???????

Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Halfwit on 07.01.14 23:01

Hello.

 New here and my first post so please be nice if I've posted in the wrong thread.

My initial reaction to the experts claim of 100% innocence was shock and surprise but then I calmed down and thought about it.

The experts on lying can't possibly lie can they?  And they didn't.

As of now the Mcs really are 100% innocent - no charges - yet.

Halfwit

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 23:04

@Tangled Web wrote:
@maebee wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Nobody in their right mind would claim that somebody is 100% innocent of a crime after thirty seconds analysis. I think she stumbled slightly when she said it but I'll re-watch to check.

I reckon this new technology they're using will have been tested out on the McCann's on Crimewatch for sure! KM's face striaght in the camera talking about whooshing curtains!! There was no reason for them to be on the programme so I think it's tactical.

They hand-picked the clip TW. There are a hundred other clips of the Mcs which would show exactly what they were looking for in "Liars on TV" aaagh

Cheer up Maebee, the McCann's have just been featured on a programme called 'The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain' - we have to ask ourselves WHY???????

Quite. Every other case featured was done and dusted, yet this case still ongoing, being investigated by two countries ..........I have to ask why too?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Daisy on 07.01.14 23:07

@fpizza34 wrote:Someone on facebook says the Program was made by Shine TV - part of Shine Group - co-founder and Chairman none other than Elisabeth Murdoch. Married to Matthew Freud for whom Clarence Mitchell works or worked!! all becomes clear now. yes 
Interesting. Yes, definitely made by Shine.

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week2/lying-game-crimes-fooled-britain



 welcome  Btw

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by maebee on 07.01.14 23:08

@Tangled Web wrote:
@maebee wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Nobody in their right mind would claim that somebody is 100% innocent of a crime after thirty seconds analysis. I think she stumbled slightly when she said it but I'll re-watch to check.

I reckon this new technology they're using will have been tested out on the McCann's on Crimewatch for sure! KM's face striaght in the camera talking about whooshing curtains!! There was no reason for them to be on the programme so I think it's tactical.

They hand-picked the clip TW. There are a hundred other clips of the Mcs which would show exactly what they were looking for in "Liars on TV" aaagh

Cheer up Maebee, the McCann's have just been featured on a programme called 'The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain' - we have to ask ourselves WHY???????
I see what you're saying TW. The Mcs were only given a minute or so in this programme but the "expert" declared them "100% innocent, in her opinion. It should be noted that this programme was produced by Shine TV.

Shine's Chair and CEO is Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert, wife of Matthew Freud (of Freud Communications and erstwhile employer of one C E Mitchell)

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 23:09

I think Murdoch has turned. Something to do with Brooks...  pray2 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Tangled Web on 07.01.14 23:13

@maebee wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:
@maebee wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Nobody in their right mind would claim that somebody is 100% innocent of a crime after thirty seconds analysis. I think she stumbled slightly when she said it but I'll re-watch to check.

I reckon this new technology they're using will have been tested out on the McCann's on Crimewatch for sure! KM's face striaght in the camera talking about whooshing curtains!! There was no reason for them to be on the programme so I think it's tactical.

They hand-picked the clip TW. There are a hundred other clips of the Mcs which would show exactly what they were looking for in "Liars on TV" aaagh

Cheer up Maebee, the McCann's have just been featured on a programme called 'The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain' - we have to ask ourselves WHY???????
I see what you're saying TW. The Mcs were only given a minute or so in this programme but the "expert" declared them "100% innocent, in her opinion. It should be noted that this programme was produced by Shine TV.

Shine's Chair and CEO is Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert, wife of Matthew Freud (of Freud Communications and erstwhile employer of one C E Mitchell)

At this moment in time, the McCann's are innocent in the eyes of the law. So that is the truth. See?

Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Halfwit on 07.01.14 23:14

fpizza34doch wrote:Someone on facebook says the Program was made by Shine TV - part of Shine Group - co-founder and Chairman none other than Elisabeth Murdoch. Married to Matthew Freud for whom Clarence Mitchell works or worked!! all becomes clear now. yes 


http://www.shinegroup.tv/people/elisabeth-murdoch

With respect fpizza I don't think it becomes clear at all.

I agree with the posters querying why they were ever included.

I agree with Dee Coy. It's something to do with Murdoch.

Halfwit

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.01.14 23:17

@fpizza34 wrote:Someone on Facebook says the programme was made by Shine TV - part of Shine Group - Co-founder and Chairman none other than Elisabeth Murdoch. Married to Matthew Freud for whom Clarence Mitchell works or worked!! all becomes clear now.  

http://www.shinegroup.tv/people/elisabeth-murdoch

Hugely significant IMO (if true) - very well spotted.

May explain both the timing and the content of this broadcast.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by bobbin on 07.01.14 23:18

@Tangled Web wrote:
@maebee wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:
@maebee wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Nobody in their right mind would claim that somebody is 100% innocent of a crime after thirty seconds analysis. I think she stumbled slightly when she said it but I'll re-watch to check.

I reckon this new technology they're using will have been tested out on the McCann's on Crimewatch for sure! KM's face striaght in the camera talking about whooshing curtains!! There was no reason for them to be on the programme so I think it's tactical.

They hand-picked the clip TW. There are a hundred other clips of the Mcs which would show exactly what they were looking for in "Liars on TV" aaagh

Cheer up Maebee, the McCann's have just been featured on a programme called 'The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain' - we have to ask ourselves WHY???????
I see what you're saying TW. The Mcs were only given a minute or so in this programme but the "expert" declared them "100% innocent, in her opinion. It should be noted that this programme was produced by Shine TV.

Shine's Chair and CEO is Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert, wife of Matthew Freud (of Freud Communications and erstwhile employer of one C E Mitchell)

At this moment in time, the McCann's are innocent in the eyes of the law. So that is the truth. See?
I wonder if Gerry's little smirks when questioned about reports of sightings of Maddie will be noticed when the technology is applied ...  spin 

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by tasprin on 07.01.14 23:18

Dr Sharon Leal is a fellow at the University of Portsmouth.

The Centre for the Study of Missing Persons is based at the University of Portsmouth. Jo Youle, CEO of Missing People, is Chair of the Advisory Board.

Jo Youle, CEO Missing People:

"The charity Missing People is delighted to be working in partnership with the CSMP. Research is vital for developing understanding of the experiences of missing people and their families, and for identifying gaps in provision. We believe that this partnership will provide insight into what more can be done to safeguard, support and reconnect missing people

Centre for the Study of Missing Persons
Advisory Board
The Centre is overseen by an advisory board whose role is to give advice on the strategic direction it should take. The advisory board consists of:
##Jo Youle- CEO, Missing People, Chair of advisory board
##Ch. Const. Patrick Geenty- ACPO Lead for missing
##Charlie Hedges-Manager, Missing, Trafficked, Abducted, Kidnapped Children, CEOP
##Joe Apps- Manager, UK Missing People Bureau
##Delphine Moralis- Secretary General, Missing Children Europe
##Susannah Drury, Senior Policy and Advocacy Manager, Missing People
##Alan Heath- Search Training and Support, Police National Search Centre, College of Policing
##Martin Pemble- Search Manager-Missing Persons, Kent Police
##Professor Nicholas Fyfe- Director, The Scottish Institute of Policing Research

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 23:19

so is that a positive for mcs or negative? In the past I would think positive not sure now though given rebekah brooks case.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can you ever be less than '100% innocent' anyway?

Post by worriedmum on 07.01.14 23:24

Is she really trying to say that she is 100% sure the McCanns are innocent?


Because I'm trying to get my head round the concept of numbers in relation to innocence, say, 75% innocent...or 32% innocent... or 6% guilty.. strange isn't it?   huh

worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum