The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PSYCHOPATHY AND THE EXPRESSO INTERVIEW

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PSYCHOPATHY AND THE EXPRESSO INTERVIEW

Post by Guest on 30.12.13 18:58

@aiyoyo wrote:
@tigger wrote:http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6760-expresso-interview-2008

You will find the complete transcript of the interview in this topic with discussion on the content.

Whilst Gerry is talking - Kate is watching him like a hawk. The expression on her face was positively frightening. I think I took a shot of it  - I'll post it  if I can find it.

There is the usual 'cleverness' of Gerry about those 12 voicemails on the 2nd of May.
Gerry can barely contain himself - there were no... Of course the next day we had hundreds!
Such a clever twist Gerry - did that sort of  thing work well with the headmaster?

In that interview I'm surprised Gerry said this about Smith's testimony

"  Q – Later on, that family stated that the man they saw was Gerry…

Gerry – At that time I was at the restaurant. The fact that we became suspects has probably influenced the Smiths' testimony."

Very bizzare!

1. At which date did the Smiths make both of their sets of statements?
2. At which date were the Mecs made arguidos?
3. When did the news of the latter reach the shores of Ireland?
4. Did the Smiths -as according to yet another famous GM-quipp little infant Sean McCann- perhaps also develop a taste for sea bass or some other conscience-enhancing substance?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.01.14 11:20

@aiyoyo wrote:

You will find the complete transcript of the interview in this topic with discussion on the content.

Whilst Gerry is talking - Kate is watching him like a hawk. The expression on her face was positively frightening. I think I took a shot of it  - I'll post it  if I can find it.

There is the usual 'cleverness' of Gerry about those 12 voicemails on the 2nd of May.
Gerry can barely contain himself - there were no... Of course the next day we had hundreds!
Such a clever twist Gerry - did that sort of  thing work well with the headmaster?

Gerry – At that time I was at the restaurant. The fact that we became suspects has probably influenced the Smiths' testimony."

Very bizzare!

He's quite proud of that alibi and he didn't really need it then. Now he needs it. That nice and perfect one with tannerman having sunk without a trace.
Imo it's the same sort of 'card up his sleeve' as the poolphoto, same delight in his own cleverness.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 01.01.14 12:54

They appear to be so jolly. Which to me is totally incomprehensible.

I hope someone has copied and kept this interview.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.01.14 13:11

@Portia wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Very bizzare!

4. Did the Smiths -as according to yet another famous GM-quipp little infant Sean McCann- perhaps also develop a taste for sea bass or some other conscience-enhancing substance?

Sorry to come back to my post, but, if the Smith statements were made BEFORE the Mecs were made arguidos, the Smits CANNOT have been influenced by the arguidostatus of the Mecs. Then GM is misspeaking himself.

Can someone please check the dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 01.01.14 13:30

Smith 'identified' Gerry as his earlier photofit description when he saw them coming off the plane on their return to UK, so it was after arguido status which was 7th September.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 01.01.14 17:51

@Portia wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Very bizzare!

Sorry to come back to my post, but, if the Smith statements were made BEFORE the Mecs were made arguidos, the Smits CANNOT have been influenced by the arguidostatus of the Mecs. Then GM is misspeaking himself.

Can someone please check the dates?
Except Gerry, you weren't at the restaurant, were you.
The many staff testimonies and other tourists say that the noise and table departure had happened earlier, around 9.20 to 9.40.
So where were you at 9.55 to 10.00 and who can vouch for you ?... other than the Smiths of course.
So, let's start again.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum