The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by Guest on 30.12.13 17:24

@Cristobell wrote:Keith Kendrick should have done a little research before publishing that nonsense story.  The Police (and presumably he means the Portuguese police) have not spent 6 years searching for the man seen by Jane Tanner, they never believed her from the start.  If Keith Kendrick had bothered to take even a cursory look at the facts of this case, he would know that it is the McCanns, no-one else, who have promoted Tannerman, and they still promote him on their website now, despite his being categorically ruled out of the investigation.

So wither abduction now? You've got the Smith sighting and, er... that's it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.12.13 17:26

@jeanmonroe wrote:The bottom line on this is that: OPERATION GRANGE AND DCI ANDY REDWOOD WERE GIVEN THE E-FITS IN AUGUST 2011 BUT SAT ON THEM, DIDN'T RELEASE THEM TO THE PUBLIC, UNTIL OCTOBER 2013!

THUS HAMPERING THE SEARCH FOR THE PREDATORY PAEDO THAT HAD 'ABDUCTED' MADELEINE!

SURELY THE MCCANNS HAVE TO SUE SY/MET FOR WITHOLDING VITAL INFORMATION, FROM THE PUBLIC,  THAT COULD HAVE LED TO THE ARREST OF THE 'ABDUCTOR' OF THEIR DAUGHTER MADELEINE MCCANN.

jeanmonroe, I wonder if I could ask that you stop using capital letters all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.12.13 17:33

candyfloss wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:The bottom line on this is that: OPERATION GRANGE AND DCI ANDY REDWOOD WERE GIVEN THE E-FITS IN AUGUST 2011 BUT SAT ON THEM, DIDN'T RELEASE THEM TO THE PUBLIC, UNTIL OCTOBER 2013!

THUS HAMPERING THE SEARCH FOR THE PREDATORY PAEDO THAT HAD 'ABDUCTED' MADELEINE!

SURELY THE MCCANNS HAVE TO SUE SY/MET FOR WITHOLDING VITAL INFORMATION, FROM THE PUBLIC,  THAT COULD HAVE LED TO THE ARREST OF THE 'ABDUCTOR' OF THEIR DAUGHTER MADELEINE MCCANN.

jeanmonroe, I wonder if I could ask that you stop using capital letters all the time.  

You can ask!

big grin big grin big grin 

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 30.12.13 17:35

Am I right in saying that it took 3 years for SY to find the innocent dad in the paper work. If he filled in a questionnaire, surely his name,address and phone number would have been on it. How many British people were in PDL at the time. Not that many surely, out of season.

Perhaps SY need more resources.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 30.12.13 17:37

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Keith Kendrick should have done a little research before publishing that nonsense story.  The Police (and presumably he means the Portuguese police) have not spent 6 years searching for the man seen by Jane Tanner, they never believed her from the start.  If Keith Kendrick had bothered to take even a cursory look at the facts of this case, he would know that it is the McCanns, no-one else, who have promoted Tannerman, and they still promote him on their website now, despite his being categorically ruled out of the investigation.

So wither abduction now? You've got the Smith sighting and, er... that's it!

How quick these people are to accept that the Portuguese police are to blame! Its perfectly clear, the McCanns have promoted Tannerman and hidden Smithman, when will there be arrests? grrrrr

Good to see ya back Clay  smilie 

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.12.13 17:39

@ mysterion

Now, who says it took them 3 years to find them? They took time to bring into the footlights, IMO. Probably for very good reasons, IMO again.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 30.12.13 17:46

Portuguese police. Saw Kevin Mcguire on Lorraine describe them as "making a complete Horlicks of the investigation from the start". (or words to that effect)

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.12.13 17:48

Well, imo, if DCI Redwood and the Met try to 'blame' the LP for not releasing the E-fit(s) then i'm sure he'll have a very good excuse ready, when the LP respond by saying  'but you, at the Met, had the E-fits for over 2 years, since August 2011, but you didn't release them either, until October 2013, did you?'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 30.12.13 18:20

@mysterion wrote:Am I right in saying that it took 3 years for SY to find the innocent dad in the paper work. If he filled in a questionnaire, surely his name,address and phone number would have been on it. How many British people were in PDL at the time. Not that many surely, out of season.

Perhaps SY need more resources.

Not just Scotland Yard Mysterion, the McCanns spent millions of pounds of public donations on private detectives who have also investigated this case, not to mention Kate sacrificing her medical career to concentrate on scrutinizing the files and leaving no stone unturned.

Jane Tanner imo fabricated the description of the pyjamas to match those worn by Madeleine that night.  I believe Scotland Yard have fabricated the 'real' crecheman to get her to co-operate.  Her evidence has imo perverted the course of justice for nearly 7 years, and cost taxpayers in Portugal and the UK millions.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.12.13 23:22

@jeanmonroe wrote:Well, imo, if DCI Redwood and the Met try to 'blame' the LP for not releasing the E-fit(s) then i'm sure he'll have a very good excuse ready, when the LP respond by saying  'but you, at the Met, had the E-fits for over 2 years, since August 2011, but you didn't release them either, until October 2013, did you?'

They ALL know ! !

Only the McCanns don't seem to understand what is going on.
The Trustees / Directors of the Fund seem to have bailed out - (some a long time ago, more recently no update of the site - no possibility of donations. . . and remember They have a DUTY to collect money )
The Tapas group should watch their backs - (those who have not turned Queen's evidence already )
As should several close family members.
And Spokes-things

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J4MM on 30.12.13 23:48

@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Well, imo, if DCI Redwood and the Met try to 'blame' the LP for not releasing the E-fit(s) then i'm sure he'll have a very good excuse ready, when the LP respond by saying  'but you, at the Met, had the E-fits for over 2 years, since August 2011, but you didn't release them either, until October 2013, did you?'

They ALL know ! !

Only the McCanns don't seem to understand what is going on.
The Trustees / Directors of the Fund seem to have bailed out - (some a long time ago, more recently no update of the site - no possibility of donations. . . and remember They have a DUTY to collect money )
The Tapas group should watch their backs - (those who have not turned Queen's evidence already )
As should several close family members.
And Spokes-things

agree  That's my belief, PeterMac.

J4MM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.12.13 2:07

was beginning to think pat brown had been gagged,glad to see her back.
though i remain more optimistic about SY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 31.12.13 2:15

Bellisa wrote:was beginning to think pat brown had been gagged,glad to see her back.
though i remain more optimistic about SY.

Good to see Pat is still on the case.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 31.12.13 2:46

Perhaps Andy will 'give her a bell'!

A fellow professional who has worked on many serious cases.

Can't do any harm, can it?

Andy and his elite dedicated team of 37 haven't come up with anything in 2 years 7 months, and £7 million of taxpayers money, of 'intense investigation' have they?

Give Pat a ring, i say!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 31.12.13 2:52

@jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps Andy will 'give her a bell'!

Andy and his elite dedicated team of 37 haven't come up with anything in 2 years 7 months, and £7 million of taxpayers money, of 'intense investigation' have they?

Give Pat a ring, i say!

Yep, give Pat a call, and then Tony Bennett and then Mr Amaral. :)

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 31.12.13 3:01

@Okeydokey wrote:

Give Pat a ring, i say!

If, IF, i were investigating this case i would defo have called TB and GA even if it was only to ask them WHY it is they don't believe the 'abduction' story as told only by the parents of the 'missing' child.

But there again, i'm not the highly paid DCI charged with solving the 'case of the century'.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 31.12.13 3:03

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:

Give Pat a ring, i say!

If, IF, i were investigating this case i would defo have called TB and GA even if it was only to ask them WHY it is they don't believe the 'abduction' story as told only by the parents of the 'missing' child.

On that we are certainly agreed then! :)

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 31.12.13 14:43

Who said wishes don't come true?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

4078    “It’s alright”.

Reply    “But, you know, it’s just the frustration of not being believed on this, it’s”.

4078    “Yeah (inaudible)”.

Reply    “No, but the best thing that could happen to me, apart from Madeleine being found, is somebody coming up and saying ‘That was me’, you know, ‘That was me walking across there’, because, you know, you know, I don’t want that to be Madeleine, but, you know, there’s no, but I’m convinced that was and, you know, people have got to, so I don’t know what I can do to make them believe that.  I’m sorry”.

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 31.12.13 14:55

@SixMillionQuid wrote:Who said wishes don't come true?

4078    “It’s alright”.

Reply    “But, you know, it’s just the frustration of not being believed on this, it’s”.

Reply    “No, but the best thing that could happen to me, apart from Madeleine being found, is somebody coming up and saying ‘That was me’, you know, ‘That was me walking across there’, because, you know, you know, I don’t want that to be Madeleine, but, you know, there’s no, but I’m convinced that was and, you know, people have got to, so I don’t know what I can do to make them believe that.  I’m sorry”.

This precise quote is why I didn't believe Tanner.
At that point in time, why was she so defensive and 'frustrated' at not being believed. 

It looks a perfect time for a journo to have an interview with her now that the best thing that could happen to her has occurred.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 31.12.13 15:08

@loopzdaloop wrote:

4078    “It’s alright”.

At that point in time, why was she so defensive and 'frustrated' at not being believed. 

It looks a perfect time for a journo to have an interview with her now that the best thing that could happen to her has occurred.
Yes, a very good way for the Tapas group to increase awareness of the 10 pm Smith sighting

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 31.12.13 19:40

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:

4078    “It’s alright”.

Yes, a very good way for the Tapas group to increase awareness of the 10 pm Smith sighting

Perhaps Redwood and Co. came across this rather enlightening quote from Jane and decided they would grant her wish. And now the ball is in her court.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 01.01.14 10:01

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/12/31/madeleine-mccann-police-investigate-new-mobile-phone-information/?icid=maing-grid7|ukt3|dl4|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D233550

Madeleine McCann: Police investigate new mobile phone information
By Keith Kendrick Dec 31, 2013

Getty

Detectives are examining new mobile phone information as they continue their search for [url=http://www.parentdish.co.uk/tag/Madeleine McCann/]Madeleine McCann[/url].

According to the Mirror, Portuguese authorities are thought to have provided Scotland Yard with a list of calls made in and around the Ocean Club in Praia de Luz between 9pm and 10pm on May 3 2007 – the night the three-year-old vanished.

The dossier is believed to contain phone numbers that have yet to be identified, and officers hope they could provide vital new leads.

Detectives hope to track down the registered owner of each phone, and check whether any are known sex offenders.

The information was sent to the Met in response to an 'international letter of request' asking for assistance from foreign police forces in 31 countries.

The newspaper believes the requests relate to unidentified mobile phone numbers and it is the first time they have been analysed in detail.

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 01.01.14 10:42

If one can believe a word the gutter press prints these days, it's scary to think that the alleged £5 million spent so far on the case could double. Nice work if you can get it.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.01.14 10:45

@sallypelt wrote:If one can believe a word the gutter press prints these days, it's scary to think that the alleged £5 million spent so far on the case could double. Nice work if you can get it.
The rate it is going it wouldn't surprise me if the amount had tripled by the time the taxpayer stops paying for it all.

IMO the parents should definitely have contributed to this investigation.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum