The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 8 Mm11

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 8 Mm11

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 8 Regist10

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 8 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by xanastaciax 28.12.13 23:01

oh right, sorry  nah
xanastaciax

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 8 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by J4MM 28.12.13 23:02

As we know, in cases of conspiracy the defence relies on the weakest link.  Many a weakest link has been known to agree a deal with the prosecution.  Their co-conspirators will have no knowledge of said deal.
J4MM

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 28.12.13 23:03

Welcome xanastasiax  welcome2 

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by xanastaciax 28.12.13 23:07

yes Hi smokeandmirrors. Thank you candyfloss, that link has led me to a whole load of topics i've not seen. I need to get the hang of this forum malarky lol
xanastaciax

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 28.12.13 23:09

canada12 wrote:I think the mere fact that they may all have had knowledge of what happened to Madeleine would result in charges being laid, eg, accessories to the crime. That's enough of a threat to buy someone's collusion and silence, I would think.

And if not that, then any number of unsavory reasons for bullying into collusion come to mind, all of them detrimental to a person's reputation and livelihood.

The longer this goes on the worse the scenarios we imagine. Someone once asked asked why go to this amount of trouble to cover up a simple accident and the answer is inevitably that they must all have been sedating their children but even then there is the horror of what if there was something more?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 28.12.13 23:19

Cristobell wrote:
canada12 wrote:I think the mere fact that they may all have had knowledge of what happened to Madeleine would result in charges being laid, eg, accessories to the crime. That's enough of a threat to buy someone's collusion and silence, I would think.

And if not that, then any number of unsavory reasons for bullying into collusion come to mind, all of them detrimental to a person's reputation and livelihood.

The longer this goes on the worse the scenarios we imagine. Someone once asked asked why go to this amount of trouble to cover up a simple accident and the answer is inevitably that they must all have been sedating their children but even then there is the horror of what if there was something more?
Which is what I think (Gaspers)
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.12.13 0:45

Cristobell wrote:

The longer this goes on the worse the scenarios we imagine.  Someone once asked asked why go to this amount of trouble to cover up a simple accident and the answer is inevitably that they must all have been sedating their children but even then there is the horror of what if there was something more?

Like what for example?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 29.12.13 1:03

Well Im about at the pinacle.....And Ive found nothing to convict.....CONVICT, Chilly says..Is he a policeman....an insider.....A ferkin know it all.....

The thrown truth is.......The McCanns are innocent. And I mean that in a Scotland Yard way...This case will go on and on. And deep down we all know it. Throw in a few spanners, a few titbits....Its shite.

Its an agenda.....The McCanns are actors...
We all are.
The Dogs.......THE dogs.....Rwarrr...

There is something in those files .... They have to be innocent. How the fuck can six years slip past the Police......Unless

Crisis actors....the whole fucking lot....You mark my words.
Jewish agenda.....NEW WORLD ORDER.
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 29.12.13 1:14

Now I will bow out.....

Remember whos shoulders you could be rubbing with.....And I mean that  titter
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 29.12.13 1:52

ChillyHeat wrote:You mark my words. You will still be talking this time next year about when the McCanns will be arrested.
Im off to fuck my own brain up. Not by design  

Cheerifukinbananas.
Bye Tony you MI5 fucking shrimp. Your the one that fucked this site up.....and you knew it. 
Tony... nah  You stink of MI5 shit
What the hell are you on about??!

Have you been boozing?  I'm lost Chillyheat your posts are usually really interesting, are you saying that you have come to the conclusion the McCann's are innocent of everything and what do you mean about Tony and the MI5?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.13 2:17

whoa chillyheat wtf !!? i hope to hear someone has hacked your account cos that is some crazy stuff you are spouting!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 29.12.13 2:49

ChillyHeat wrote:Well Im about at the pinacle.....And Ive found nothing to convict.....CONVICT, Chilly says..Is he a policeman....an insider.....A ferkin know it all.....

The thrown truth is.......The McCanns are innocent. And I mean that in a Scotland Yard way...This case will go on and on. And deep down we all know it. Throw in a few spanners, a few titbits....Its shite.

We all are.

There is something in those files .... They have to be innocent. How the fuck can six years slip past the Police......Unless

This seriously looks like hacking?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by watendlath 29.12.13 5:57

Cristobell wrote:

The longer this goes on the worse the scenarios we imagine.  Someone once asked asked why go to this amount of trouble to cover up a simple accident and the answer is inevitably that they must all have been sedating their children but even then there is the horror of what if there was something more?

But the strange thing about this case is that the more horrible the secret they might be trying to hide, the quicker  you'd think they would have tried to get themselves out of the spotlight, away from awkward police questions and nosy journalists and the rest.

They're not stupid, and they would have known that in order to make an abduction convincing they would have to do a bit of acting for a while, give false statements to the police, make public appeals, issue posters and so on. 
But they would also have had in mind, I'm sure, the fact that the more the case is scrutinized, the more likely they are to be found out...so they would have made a point of keeping everything as low-key as possible, and certainly when the PJ shelved the case you'd think they would have heaved a huge sigh of relief...that we'd have heard no more from them.

But as we all know, they did the exact opposite.
watendlath
watendlath

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.13 6:38

bristow wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Well Im about at the pinacle.....And Ive found nothing to convict.....CONVICT, Chilly says..Is he a policeman....an insider.....A ferkin know it all.....

We all are.

No, he hasn't been hacked. Just showing his true colours.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 8 Empty Old news..ground hog day.

Post by columbostogeys 29.12.13 6:50

I just think people are reading far too much into this article.

ITS ALL old news anyway.

Why now?

Just think about it. What has really happened in the last 8 days that could be FRONT PAGE newsworthy. NOTHING. Not that would sell papers anyway.

So at the news desk meeting, they discuss what they have for the front page for Sunday 29th etc and decide they could rehash old news from the Madeliene case which sells papers.

So they rehash and re-print.

Its all been discussed before.

Ground Hog day. They should have titled it Ground Hog Day lol......

Who reads this rubbish anyway?

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.12.13 6:53

watendlath wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

But the strange thing about this case is that the more horrible the secret they might be trying to hide, the quicker  you'd think they would have tried to get themselves out of the spotlight, away from awkward police questions and nosy journalists and the rest.

They're not stupid, and they would have known that in order to make an abduction convincing they would have to do a bit of acting for a while, give false statements to the police, make public appeals, issue posters and so on. 
But they would also have had in mind, I'm sure, the fact that the more the case is scrutinized, the more likely they are to be found out...so they would have made a point of keeping everything as low-key as possible, and certainly when the PJ shelved the case you'd think they would have heaved a huge sigh of relief...that we'd have heard no more from them.

But as we all know, they did the exact opposite.

I think that most of the 'friends' (some barely knew the McCanns before the holiday) had no idea what they were getting into when they backed up the abduction story. I think there is a remark from one of them, saying somewhat perplexed that they thought it would be all over in a week or so.
That much also seems clear from the changing statements and contradictions.
The paedo angle was initiated by Gerry. Always good for salacious speculation by the tabloids.
The T 7 may well have thought - being in a foreign country - to send signals home asap was a good idea.
If the PR had arrived before the press was alerted, my feeling is that we'd barely know about it at all.
The strings that were pulled in the early stages were pulled in a carefully orchestrated sequence. Imo. winkwink 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 29.12.13 9:24

I think that it is exagerated to give  the PJ the right to make arrests in England. Any Britsh police force can do it for them and deliver the suspects to Portugal. This always happens among other countries.
This exageration has a goal and I again repeat my theory: pressure on the McCanns.
This could mean that they still did not confess the truth. Perhaps they have being offered the possibility to pay for the crime in their own country or to be taken to Algarve.
And I hope that the PJ are already at an airport, leaving to England, to pick them up and that there is a very short time for them to make a decision.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 29.12.13 10:03

Speaking once more on the said jammies being held up for ex could have been example to be seen , I know I read a long time ago that ,new ones had to be sourced and they were used to convice what type they were. Also even bought out that they were same design,apart some were done up at back and some ,not sure but elsewhere,definatly made sure we knew they were not the said pair used by family.joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.12.13 10:09

admin wrote:
bristow wrote:

We all are.

No, he hasn't been hacked. Just showing his true colours.
He posted about Tony disrupting the site fairly recently and something about Shrimpton.   Chilly Heat also said bye bye then, but came back.   big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 29.12.13 10:15

If I recall correctly, the pyjamas Kate and Gerry are holding up in the photo were sent to Portugal (very helpfully) by the store where they'd been bought. I think it was Marks and Spencer. We were told they were an exact copy of the pyjamas Madeleine had been wearing that night.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.12.13 10:35

canada12 wrote:If I recall correctly, the pyjamas Kate and Gerry are holding up in the photo were sent to Portugal (very helpfully) by the store where they'd been bought. I think it was Marks and Spencer. We were told they were an exact copy of the pyjamas Madeleine had been wearing that night.
That is one version
Another Version is that they were Amelie's - identical, but smaller.
There are probably a few more versions knocking around as well.
As normal.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 29.12.13 10:58

marconi wrote:I think that it is exagerated to give  the PJ the right to make arrests in England. Any Britsh police force can do it for them and deliver the suspects to Portugal. This always happens among other countries.
This exageration has a goal and I again repeat my theory: pressure on the McCanns.
This could mean that they still did not confess the truth. Perhaps they have being offered the possibility to pay for the crime in their own country or to be taken to Algarve.
And I hope that the PJ are already at an airport, leaving to England, to pick them up and that there is a very short time for them to make a decision.

I love your optimism Marconi!  smilie 

I too feel the end is very near, when the Crimewatch update was broadcast, it felt as though something had changed.

This is pure speculation, but I am wondering about all those phone calls the original program received. How many of them have accepted the game is up, and are now trying to save their own skins? The dismissal of the Jane Tanner suspect and release of the Smith e-fits has thrown the case wide open and may have been a huge signal to all involved that they are closing in.

For those who still think this is a cover up or that it will drag on for years, need only look at the faces of Kate and Gerry, their complete lack of credible support at the libel trial and the closure of the shop. I share your optimism Marconi, I think the end is very near.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.13 11:01

@ PeterMac
IMO the real importance was that they were anything but long-sleeved ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.12.13 11:02

canada12 wrote:If I recall correctly, the pyjamas Kate and Gerry are holding up in the photo were sent to Portugal (very helpfully) by the store where they'd been bought. I think it was Marks and Spencer. We were told they were an exact copy of the pyjamas Madeleine had been wearing that night.

I don't buy this version.
As how the hell would M&S have knowledge of style of pjs, or for that matter was Madeleine wearing it when she disappeared?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29.12.13 11:17

marconi wrote:I think that it is exagerated to give  the PJ the right to make arrests in England. Any Britsh police force can do it for them and deliver the suspects to Portugal. This always happens among other countries.

I wish I had your faith Marconi,but IF any arrest,s are made I don't think it will till after the 7 JAN.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top