The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by Mirage on 28.12.13 14:03

With regard to the regurgitated story it is indeed hard to fathom, why and, more pertinently, why now. It suggests to me that mutual loyalties are hanging by threads and subliminal messages are being sent out over the heads of the readers much of the time. I get a sense of people jockeying for position ready for when the searchlight sweeps its beam across a huge swathe of movers and shakers. It will be Kennedy effect in reverse: no one will have the slightest idea where they were, who they were with or what they were doing on the evening of 3rd May 2007.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 28.12.13 14:10

Look which way the man in the Mirror [ excuse the Michael Jackson reference!]  is walking as opposed to Tanner's man crossing the road in PdL.

Oh well it's called the Mirror, so it must just be a mirror image.

Or not ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 28.12.13 14:29

@sallypelt wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Very interesting Mirage!
Thank you. I have been taking lessons from Hobs!!! I'm looking at what is actually being said, rather than what I think has been said. All that I have quoted bears close examination and I can imagine Hobs would have a field day with this and the rest of what AR amd Amroliwala are saying. Are they saying the same things even? 

It just takes ages to transcribe it all accurately and that is all I can manage for the time being..

I have had a look but are there any night crèche records???

An extremely interesting point, Tangled Web. I have never heard of one being mentioned. Neither have I heard it denied that one was kept. Maybe it constitutes part of the 20% of files kept back by the PJ?

On the basis that Redwood is able to tell us eight families had a total of eleven children in creche that night I can only assume there was a record of sorts somewhere. Given the daytime regime of signing children in, would it have been a similar system at night? In view of them dealing with sleepy children with no activities to contend with, it must have been a less fraught handover. One that should surely have been overseen more meticulously at night.

I can't see the need for showing the records of other institutions or organisations. If the T9 didn't use these facilities, then there is no legal reason for them to be put in the public domain. Where would it stop? With crèches within a three-mile radius of the Ocean Club?

You have certainly identified one reason why night records might have been held back. There may be other reasons too for all any of us know.That their existence has not been previously alluded to is a matter of interest within that context.

On your point of putting information in the public domain, I wouldn't have expected Redwood to furnish the public with anything other than the salient information on CW: that is to say, the information pertaining to the man specifically and exclusively involved in the Tanner sighting. But Redwood himself took it to the next level by gratuitously  informing the public, or maybe the McCanns in the TV studio, or maybe the tapas group viewing at home, that there were eight families and eleven children using the night creche on that particular night. And that after the passage of 6.5 years of silence on the subject.

I certainly find that a matter of interest and worthy of comment.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 28.12.13 14:30

@Mirage wrote:With regard to the regurgitated story it is indeed hard to fathom, why and, more pertinently, why now. It suggests to me that mutual loyalties are hanging by threads and subliminal messages are being sent out over the heads of the readers much of the time. I get a sense of people jockeying for position ready for when the searchlight sweeps its beam across a huge swathe of movers and shakers. It will be Kennedy effect in reverse: no one will have the slightest idea where they were, who they were with or what they were doing on the evening of 3rd May 2007.

You may well be right. As the crimes have continued for over 6 years a number of people could be looking at jail time and may be looking to make deals.

The Team McCann Media Machine seems to be out of order at this present time, along with the online shop. The regurgitated story won't suppress the suppression story and it smacks of desperation [God knows why the Mirror did it, probably Faustian], and it won't stop the tide.

I wonder too about the changes in loyalties etc, None of the tapas friends accompanied them to Lisbon for their claim against Goncalo Amaral. None of them have EVER given interviews supporting the McCanns account of events that night. If the McCanns have been defamed and libelled, so too have they, yet we have never heard a word. It must be excruciating for David Payne to read about the Gasper statements again and again, yet being powerless to refute them. If I were he and innocent, it would drive me insane. McCanns have a Team defending them, David Payne and Jane Tanner have to take the flak. I bet some of them are now regretting their collective decision.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.12.13 14:33

@russiandoll wrote:Look which way the man in the Mirror [ excuse the Michael Jackson reference!]  is walking as opposed to Tanner's man crossing the road in PdL.

Or not ?

Hmmm, and are we to believe this is a 2 year old?

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 28.12.13 14:42

candyfloss wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Look which way the man in the Mirror [ excuse the Michael Jackson reference!]  is walking as opposed to Tanner's man crossing the road in PdL.

Or not ?

Yep, wearing pyjama bottoms similar to Madeliene's.

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 28.12.13 14:49

@SixMillionQuid wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Or not ?

They are nothing like the jammies worn by the child the 'genuine' father was carrying. The PJs shown on CW had a solid pink turnups, which would have been far easier to see than the fine detail Jane described.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 28.12.13 14:57

@Cristobell wrote:
@Mirage wrote:With regard to the regurgitated story it is indeed hard to fathom, why and, more pertinently, why now. It suggests to me that mutual loyalties are hanging by threads and subliminal messages are being sent out over the heads of the readers much of the time. I get a sense of people jockeying for position ready for when the searchlight sweeps its beam across a huge swathe of movers and shakers. It will be Kennedy effect in reverse: no one will have the slightest idea where they were, who they were with or what they were doing on the evening of 3rd May 2007.

You may well be right.  As the crimes have continued for over 6 years a number of people could be looking at jail time and may be looking to make deals.  

The Team McCann Media Machine seems to be out of order at this present time, along with the online shop.  The regurgitated story won't suppress the suppression story and it smacks of desperation [God knows why the Mirror did it, probably Faustian], and it won't stop the tide.  

I wonder too about the changes in loyalties etc,  None of the tapas friends accompanied them to Lisbon for their claim against Goncalo Amaral.  None of them have EVER given interviews supporting the McCanns account of events that night.  If the McCanns have been defamed and libelled, so too have they, yet we have never heard a word.  It must be excruciating for David Payne to read about the Gasper statements again and again, yet being powerless to refute them.  If I were he and innocent, it would drive me insane.  McCanns have a Team defending them, David Payne and Jane Tanner have to take the flak.  I bet some of them are now regretting their collective decision.

I did venture on to the Official FB page recently, Cristobell, and there is a message from the webmaster saying there have been questions regarding the online store being unavailable and people wondering when will it be available again. It goes on to say Google Checkout was retired on 21 November and because Google Checkout is no longer available, (????? anyone know what this means?)  they are redesigning the online store with another merchant system. Apparently the finishing touches are going into the design and set up and the the online store will be available soon. This is followed by thanks for patience.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 28.12.13 15:01

The Mirror is playing a bit of an odd game here. Just bullet pointing some facts

I think the picture turned around is because Tannerman was only walking towards the creche according to Jane AFTER she changed her story.

Tannerman WAS discounted by the PJ from the outset, the McCanns insisted on it.

Jane got tearful in the TV documentary at the thought of being called a liar.

Her memory and detailing got better over time.

Tannerman is the ONLY sighting K&G said they believed in and they said this on TV.

They suppressed Smithman (we won't go there again!) for 5 years.

Jane, Rachel and Matt or Russell (can never remember which) Identified MURAT as Tannerman, picked him out in an identity exercise.

Andy Redwood ruled out Tannerman in October but the McCanns are STILL promoting it.

And a Question:

When did the McCanns release this Tannerman drawing? Was it AFTER the real Crecheman came forward, they maybe got wind of his description and THAT is why Jane's memory improved and they commissioned the sketch?

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.12.13 15:02

@Cristobell wrote:
@SixMillionQuid wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Or not ?

They are nothing like the jammies worn by the child the 'genuine' father was carrying.  The PJs shown on CW had a solid pink turnups, which would have been far easier to see than the fine detail Jane described.

Yep, wearing pyjama bottoms similar to Madeliene's

ERR, NOT QUITE!

'FALSE 'abductor' pyjamas (blue bottoms) (far left)

the two of the right (white bottoms) to match:

JT's  DETAILED 'description' of Madeleine's 'pyjama bottoms' that she didn't KNOW about, according to GM! As her PROOF of seeing Madeleine being 'abducted'

Got to be colour blind, hasn't she?

eta JT never ever 'mentioned' the big round logo on the right leg of the pyjamas even though THAT is what she would have seen (focal point) from where she 'saw' the legs dangling down.

The 'logo' on the right leg is not on the FALSE e-fit 'abductor' the McCanns are STILL promoting on their site, and have done for many, many YEARS!

Orange  (street lights) on BLUE 'pj' bottoms does not turn them 'white/pink' as JT would have us 'believe'

And the only 'PROOF' the mccanns have, of their  'abduction thesis' because, their mate 'saw it happening'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 28.12.13 15:11

Hi Mirage, yes, I have read the message, but I don't believe a word of it. Apparently changing the system over only takes a few moments and should have been a piece of cake for their £37k web designer. I think the real reason it has closed is because it is using the Scotland Yard/Crimewatch video on its front page and it would be a conflict of interests for them to be earning money from something that was produced by the police. I can't see them giving up that paypal button without a fight, so I suspect there is a legal battle going on - ergo we will be back when we have Carter rucked them.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.12.13 15:13

@Cristobell wrote:

You may well be right.  As the crimes have continued for over 6 years a number of people could be looking at jail time and may be looking to make deals.  

The Team McCann Media Machine seems to be out of order at this present time, along with the online shop.  The regurgitated story won't suppress the suppression story and it smacks of desperation [God knows why the Mirror did it, probably Faustian], and it won't stop the tide.  

I wonder too about the changes in loyalties etc,  None of the tapas friends accompanied them to Lisbon for their claim against Goncalo Amaral.  None of them have EVER given interviews supporting the McCanns account of events that night.  If the McCanns have been defamed and libelled, so too have they, yet we have never heard a word.  It must be excruciating for David Payne to read about the Gasper statements again and again, yet being powerless to refute them.  If I were he and innocent, it would drive me insane.  McCanns have a Team defending them, David Payne and Jane Tanner have to take the flak.  I bet some of them are now regretting their collective decision.

It will be Kennedy effect in reverse: no one will have the slightest idea where they were, who they were with or what they were doing on the evening of 3rd May 2007
The problem with that is that Kate has laid down exactly where everyone was and what they were doing.  So to that extent they are stuffed.  Not to mention the erm, err, Rogatories, mmm.

I think you are right about the machine being totally broken.  
Website not looked at for a month, even though the Christmas Message was added to get rid of the e-fits they didn't like.
They have left Tannerman in place, along with Measleman and Barcelona-dockwoman.

This must be a conscious decision, OR evidence that someone else has taken it over and will not permit them to change it.
Donations still impossible,
Strange that Fiona P, KM's best friend did not give impassioned and emotional evidence about her closest friend's mental condition.  That might even have been allowed, despite no qualification in psychiatry.
Instead they wheeled in a list of nobodies, with no qualifications among them., who were exposed one by one as stooges, some more ludicrously than others.
Tanner has been reviled, accused of being a fantasist = liar, for the past six years, yet has said nothing.  Even now, when her fantasy has been exposed as either grossly misleading and contributing to a false "search" for 6 years, thus recklessly depriving the parents of the possibility of finding their daughter . . .
OR in the alternative as being pure fabrication - who knows which is correct, she still says nothing.  
No solicitor's letters, no newspaper articles, nothing.

As I said above, the regurgitated story merely draws attention to the fact of its regurgitation - like a dog returning to its vomit -  (strangely apt !) and to the nonsense it was even the first time round.
And it then gives people opportunities to make formal and proper complaints - see above - about Plagiarism, which is clearly contrary to the NUJ code,

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 28.12.13 15:17

@Cristobell wrote:
@SixMillionQuid wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Hmmm, and are we to believe this is a 2 year old?

They are nothing like the jammies worn by the child the 'genuine' father was carrying.  The PJs shown on CW had a solid pink turnups, which would have been far easier to see than the fine detail Jane described.
Two Articles I posted earlier.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460669/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapping-innocent-British-father-mistaken-key-suspect.html

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id30.html

The McCannfiles one is from 2007 when the parents were showing to world the clothes Madeleine were said to be wearing. Both pyjama bottoms are pattern based. Were designs like these that popular in PdL in 2007? You either have to accept that either Jane Tanner & Co made up the sighting in which case SY Crecheman must be made up too or Jane actually saw this guy carrying this child in which case she got the description fairly accurately.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 28.12.13 15:17

Not had time to read through everyone's comments on this thread yet, but have just read the totally misleading article in the Mirror, trying to make out that the PJ promoted Tannerman all along. It isn't fair at all, I really hope the whole story get set straight one of these days.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 28.12.13 15:32

@SixMillionQuid wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:
@SixMillionQuid wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Hmmm, and are we to believe this is a 2 year old?

Two Articles I posted earlier.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460669/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapping-innocent-British-father-mistaken-key-suspect.html

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id30.html

The McCannfiles one is from 2007 when the parents were showing to world the clothes Madeleine were said to be wearing. Both pyjama bottoms are pattern based. Were designs like these that popular in PdL in 2007? You either have to accept that either Jane Tanner & Co made up the sighting in which case SY Crecheman must be made up too or Jane actually saw this guy carrying this child in which case she got the description fairly accurately.

Thanks for the links. Unfortunately the pic did not show the bottom of the PJs. I remember seeing them on CW and the bottoms, the turnups, were a solid colour, pink I believe. It confirmed to me that Jane was lying. She gave specific details of Madeleine's pyjamas, that she had never seen before, thus confirming to Kate and Gerry the child must have been Madeleine. The bottoms of the pyjamas worn by the 'genuine' child had a solid line, not a delicate flower pattern and would have been much easier to see in the dim light, ergo Jane was lying.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.12.13 15:34

@suzyjohnson wrote:Not had time to read through everyone's comments on this thread yet, but have just read the totally misleading article in the Mirror, trying to make out that the PJ promoted Tannerman all along. It isn't fair at all, I really hope the whole story get set straight one of these days.

The PJ would have 'known' that and wondered about the 'support' the McCanns instantly got.

Imo, they, the PJ, still have some 'dry powder' for when the accusations start flying, possibly from the Met, and the McCanns ballonatic arguido supporting, BHH.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 28.12.13 15:37

@PeterMac wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:To my mind this is just McSpin with the libel trial just around the corner..

But why would Mitchell or TM get the Mirror to re-release a Mail article from 13 October, knowing not only that it would be quickly identified as such, but that it would bring the entire story, not back into the forefront of discussion, but into total disrepute, and subject to ridicule and opprobrium.
It is that which I do not fully understand.

I can see why he would invent a story the first time, but to repeat it . . .?
The masses are fairly ignorant of this case, the story is regurgitated to remind them that the cops sre a bunch of bungling oafs and even if they lose the libel case the cops are wrong. The believers will believe.

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 28.12.13 15:40

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:When did the McCanns release this Tannerman drawing? Was it AFTER the real Crecheman came forward, they maybe got wind of his description and THAT is why Jane's memory improved and they commissioned the sketch?

Leicester police were corresponding with Ricardo Paiva in October 2007 regarding Janes sighting and the FBI sketch. You can also see the McCann Powerpoint slides
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/POWERPOINT.htm

Crecheman isn't mentioned at all and when they were discussing Gail Coopers sighting a few months later he still isnt mentioned.
So Im curoius to know what alibi Mr Redwood was looking when he came to conclusion Jane's sighting was a case of mistaken identity because the above email exchange would not have taken place and he would have been eliminated from the process back in 2007.

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 28.12.13 15:42

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:To my mind this is just McSpin with the libel trial just around the corner..

But why would Mitchell or TM get the Mirror to re-release a Mail article from 13 October, knowing not only that it would be quickly identified as such, but that it would bring the entire story, not back into the forefront of discussion, but into total disrepute, and subject to ridicule and opprobrium.

The masses are fairly ignorant of this case,  the story is regurgitated to remind them that the cops sre a bunch of bungling oafs and even if they lose the libel case the cops are wrong. The believers will believe.

Hope not Mr Phooey, we must remember that the masses now have access to the internet and those who faithfully buy the Daily Mirror every day will become ever more disillusioned, especially with a 'popular' story like the McCanns, where they may feel they have been deliberately misled, especially those who have donated to the Fund.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.12.13 15:45

@SixMillionQuid wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:When did the McCanns release this Tannerman drawing? Was it AFTER the real Crecheman came forward, they maybe got wind of his description and THAT is why Jane's memory improved and they commissioned the sketch?

Leicester police were corresponding with Ricardo Paiva in October 2007 regarding Janes sighting and the FBI sketch. You can also see the McCann Powerpoint slides

Crecheman isn't mentioned at all and when they were discussing Gail Coopers sighting a few months later he still isnt mentioned.
So Im curoius to know what alibi Mr Redwood was looking when he came to conclusion Jane's sighting was a case of mistaken identity because the above email exchange would not have taken place and he would have been eliminated from the process back in 2007.

Redwood can't find a suitable patsy, and he's tried!

Memo to Redwood: TRY GREGGS!

Oh i thought you said pasty!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 28.12.13 15:49

@SixMillionQuid wrote:

Thank you so much for posting that up. So we are looking at October 2007 for the sketch, and Crecheman said he came forward in 2007.

If he came forward BEFORE October, then that's interesting. CW had him pictured the way JT's REVISED statement had him, I wonder if HIS version of events had him walking that way, or not? And I wonder did he come forward to the PJ or to Brit police on his return?

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.12.13 15:50

I know we are going round the pyjamas again, but these stories bear repeating, so that everyone including the shills and pro-neglect lobby shall understand the depths of the lunacy which have run this nonsense from day one.
How many parents buy identical pyjamas, either two pairs for one child or identical pairs for multiple children.
Answer - probably none. The difference in colour, design etc is to distinguish them. Blue ones in the wash, pink ones on the bed . . .Eeyore are larger than Thomas the tank engine . . .
So where do these particular pyjamas come from ?
I think one commentator worked out that there had to be THREE pairs and by extension three for each child. A whole suitcase full, for a 7 day holiday

Secondly, stil on the pjs, the legs are short, no more than knee length, and with the child being held in the approved manner there would be no trouser leg on display.
Small wonder that the PJ ruled out the pjs.
Or were the ones being held up actually the ones that M was wearing before she was 'disappeared" and were then washed to get rid of the stains.
Where were this pair when the dogs came ?
Was Madeleine "disappeared" in the missing Princess blanket and the blue tennis bag, - which didn't exist except on the official photographs

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.12.13 15:56

And who 'chopped off' the LONG sleeves from the pj's McCanns are showing, the long sleeves the Smiths saw on their 'child'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 28.12.13 15:58

@Cristobell wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

The masses are fairly ignorant of this case,  the story is regurgitated to remind them that the cops sre a bunch of bungling oafs and even if they lose the libel case the cops are wrong. The believers will believe.

Hope not Mr Phooey, we must remember that the masses now have access to the internet and those who faithfully buy the Daily Mirror every day will become ever more disillusioned, especially with a 'popular' story like the McCanns, where they may feel they have been deliberately misled, especially those who have donated to the Fund.
There are still a large number of people who refuse to believe the doctors could could conduct such a ghastly act as hiding a body etc. Most are willing to accept 'something' is not right but that's as far as it goes, it's all very well saying that they have access to the internet but there is still a considerable body of people who will not entertain anything other than the poor parents.

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 28.12.13 15:58

@PeterMac wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:

It will be Kennedy effect in reverse: no one will have the slightest idea where they were, who they were with or what they were doing on the evening of 3rd May 2007
The problem with that is that Kate has laid down exactly where everyone was and what they were doing.  So to that extent they are stuffed.  Not to mention the erm, err, Rogatories, mmm.

I think you are right about the machine being totally broken.  
Website not looked at for a month, even though the Christmas Message was added to get rid of the e-fits they didn't like.
They have left Tannerman in place, along with Measleman and Barcelona-dockwoman.

This must be a conscious decision, OR evidence that someone else has taken it over and will not permit them to change it.
Donations still impossible,
Strange that Fiona P, KM's best friend did not give impassioned and emotional evidence about her closest friend's mental condition.  That might even have been allowed, despite no qualification in psychiatry.
Instead they wheeled in a list of nobodies, with no qualifications among them., who were exposed one by one as stooges, some more ludicrously than others.
Tanner has been reviled, accused of being a fantasist = liar, for the past six years, yet has said nothing.  Even now, when her fantasy has been exposed as either grossly misleading and contributing to a false "search" for 6 years, thus recklessly depriving the parents of the possibility of finding their daughter . . .
OR in the alternative as being pure fabrication - who knows which is correct, she still says nothing.  
No solicitor's letters, no newspaper articles, nothing.

As I said above, the regurgitated story merely draws attention to the fact of its regurgitation - like a dog returning to its vomit -  (strangely apt !) and to the nonsense it was even the first time round.
And it then gives people opportunities to make formal and proper complaints - see above - about Plagiarism, which is clearly contrary to the NUJ code,

Yes PM I noticed the Plagiarism that JeanMonroe mentioned earlier, followed by your complaint. Good stuff. I'm not sure Joe Public remembers the article from before though, let alone the NUJ code of practice. I believe the public probably groan at the sight of the McCanns again, though.

The reverse Kennedy effect; ha ha, well if the MCs can be chronically amnaesic they can hardly complain when it's catching.The  "Kate has laid down" era may well be past its sell-by date.

I think FP started dropping her bestest friend in the do-do a long time ago. Viz:  How the twins didn't wake up being weird. KM checking to see they were still breathing. The, "in retrospect and it sounds awful now" - then the little pearl dropped about KM wondering if it's better to lock or not to lock in case of fire. (Followed by the priceless contradiction from KM much later about the impossibility of MM being able to get out of the apartment and wandering off.)

Overall. the website is a shambles. A cob-web!!!  In fact, it's looking as cobwebby and weird as Miss Havisham's house. Some hapless lackey was obviously detailed to bring in a Christmassy look to cover up all that MET gloom and doom. A bit like screens being drawn round a patient who just died but can't be removed from the ward yet because other little crises keep erupting, scattering the staff in all directions.

I watched the "Madeleine was Here" Mockumentary  Part 4/5  yesterday. I was struck more than ever by how JT seems powerless in the "which side of the street" conflict. The way GM springs into action to counteract her saying KM was moaning about him watching the footie was most revealing. Footie could only be watched at the bar in town I understand. She gives a nervous laugh here. But I see her standing next to Edgar in the gloom and looking upset and, of course, she gives way to tears during the process.

But it's GM in the apartment with MO that stops me in my tracks. I notice MO describes "the visuals" into the bedroom but the camera doesn't follow. It stays trained on him and GM, who pulls the most bizarre face at one point. Just watching it after so long is an eye opener for me.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum