The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Greville Janner >> Alleged paedophile ring >> Leics Police search house in north London >> 1990s cover-up of paedophile ring by Leics Police and Social Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greville Janner >> Alleged paedophile ring >> Leics Police search house in north London >> 1990s cover-up of paedophile ring by Leics Police and Social Services

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.12.13 15:12

Greville Janner's home searched this week as part of widespread paedophile ring enquiry.

See yesterday's Daily Telegraph.

Lord Janner (as he now is) was accused of buggery of a child under 16 in the 1990s as part of the notorious Frank Beck scandal - FB was a senior residential social worker for Leicestershire Social Services and was said to have procured boys in care for sexual piurposes for many well-off men.

The whole Frank Beck scandal was covered up by Leicestershire Police and Social Services (just like Rochdale, Oxford and Rotherham more than 20 years later) until eventually the sheer volume of credible allegations burst the 'dam' - and then there was the usual public enquiry >>> "lessons must be learned" blah blah blah etc.

Of interest is that on that occasion Janner was rescued by the intervetion of Solicitor Sir David Napley, founder of the firm from which Dr Gerald McCann sought advice (from Michael Caplan Q.C.) on his return from Portugal, September 2007.

There are many references to all this on the internet, I've given just three, for starters, below:  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10529864/Lord-Greville-Janners-home-searched-as-part-of-child-sex-investigations-say-police.html

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/councillorspolitical-party-affiliated/cover-ups/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6995499.stm

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greville Janner >> Alleged paedophile ring >> Leics Police search house in north London >> 1990s cover-up of paedophile ring by Leics Police and Social Services

Post by russiandoll on 02.01.14 17:26

Don't want to start a new topic so placing this here, it's from the Huffington Post and let's hope an inaccurate report :

A 60-year-old man caught having sex with an 11-year-old girl has had his conviction overturned by an Italian high court because the pair were in a loving relationship, according to media reports.

Social worker Pietro Lamberti of Catanzaro, southern Italy, was sentenced to five years in prison in February 2011 after he was convicted of sexual acts with a minor, AFP writes.

The agency adds the verdict was upheld by an appeals court but overturned by Italy’s supreme court, which ruled it did not sufficiently consider “the ‘consensus’, the existence of an amorous relationship, the absence of physical force, the girl’s feelings of love.”

The court’s October decision to order a retrial was made public in December by paper Il Quotidiano della Calabria.

The newspaper described the girl as “disadvantaged” and quotes Lamberti as telling the girl their relationship “is a secret that we have to bring to the grave.”

According to Russia Today, the high court judge who overturned the conviction said the pair: “Shared a genuine loving emotional bond that could justify the carnal union between the two.”

The age of consent in Italy is 14.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greville Janner >> Alleged paedophile ring >> Leics Police search house in north London >> 1990s cover-up of paedophile ring by Leics Police and Social Services

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.01.14 18:08

@russiandoll wrote:Don't want to start a new topic so placing this here, it's from the Huffington Post and let's hope an inaccurate report:

A 60-year-old man...  [SNIPPED] 

russiandoll, you have done right by bringing us this story.

We all need to learn from it, without dwelling on it. I fear it is true btw.

In my mind, I connect this story with:

* people in Britain like Peter Tatchell (special adviser and contributor to The People's Voice), members of Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), supporters of PIE (e.g. Harriet Harman) and others (like the recent 'expert' who called for the age of sexual consent to be reduced to 15) who all want to make it easier for adults to have sex with children

* BBC celebrity heroes like Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall

* the increasing sexualisation of young children in our culture today - TV, magazines, clothes and even school lessons in primary school, and

* the appalling example of the 'Prophet' Muhammed, who got engaged to a 6-year-old (Aisha), and married and consummated his marriage to her when she was just 9 years old.  

I think we must interpret this Italian legal decision as not 'just an isolated incident' but, rather, a 'depressing sign of the times'.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.01.14 18:34

It really is sickening and I believe there are many who would like to see the age of consent reduced, parents must not allow this to happen.

Well time for all this permissiveness to be pegged imo and it should be in the manifesto of all parties I believe.

Age of consent should be raised to 18 for male and female and I don't care what any sandal wearing liberal thinks of my views.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 02.01.14 18:43

@plebgate wrote:

Age of consent should be raised to 18 for male and female and I don't care what any sandal wearing liberal thinks of my views.
Would never work.
Do we really want consenting 16 and 17 year old couples with a criminal record?

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.01.14 22:19

@plebgate wrote:It really is sickening and I believe there are many who would like to see the age of consent reduced, parents must not allow this to happen.

Well time for all this permissiveness to be pegged imo and it should be in the manifesto of all parties I believe.

I met my wife when she was sixteen and we've been married for sixteen years now. Just thought I would throw that in there. I am fairly liberal but have never knowingly worn sandals.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 02.01.14 22:25

How many, today, know that up until 1929, when the law in the UK was changed, a girl could marry at the age of 12 and a boy at 14. With consent, of course.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.01.14 22:31

@plebgate wrote:It really is sickening and I believe there are many who would like to see the age of consent reduced, parents must not allow this to happen.

Oh dear, that would make me a criminal  titter  - mind you, I was a teenager in the 60s !

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.01.14 8:09

@Woofer wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
Oh dear, that would make me a criminal  titter  - mind you, I was a teenager in the 60s !

And that is the nub of the issue.
When the law tries to intervene in biology it really makes itself look silly.
It tries to slow down CO2 emissions, without addressing cows farting.
It tried to legislate to mend the hole in the Ozone layer, which was a purely natural phenomenon
And it tries to control so many other aspects of what people do, alcohol, tobacco, 'drugs', and fails at every step.
To try to control people's private lives may, or may not be a sensible thing.
For years homosexual acts were illegal, punishable by death until relatively recently.
Effect on the level of homosexuality - NIL.
Effect on homosexual acts - NIL
The same occurred with S&M (See R - v - Brown and others Now it is all over the internet, for those who want to view it.

Clearly there is a strong duty on society to protect its children and, in some societies, its vulnerable adults. That much is agreed in all small 'c' christian Societies.
But to argue that you have to wait till midnight on a certain day before . . ., would be as strange as saying that by the age of X it was compulsory.

Better surely to address the issue through education, parental supervision, control of 'predation' and to understand that the population is a continuum, not a set of identical beings, and that at each end there will be extreme issues,each to be judged on its merits.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.01.14 8:45

The problem, imo, is that education, parent supervision etc has failed.

These days I think that people know that they can disregard the law without fear of consequence, even murder sometimes.

If people knew that they would have to accept punishment for breaking the law then things would  change., - you can offer up all the education you like but until our leaders act (and some of them are breaking the law themselves which is covered up),  then I do fear that in time the age will be lowered again.

Let people take drugs, drink themselves senseless and take no action and then of course some of the law makers will be freed up to do whatever they like.  The others who want to keep their jobs and the expenses flowing in will do as they are told.

Method in the madness springs to mind, but all I see is people sleep walking into accepting all the things   that will keep them and their families down for life.   Twenty First Century Britain- that's right - where it is estimated that one third of pupils are going to High School without being able to read and write.   So much for the sandal wearing liberals of this country who have ruined it imo.

Oh and if you have money, mix in the right circles etc. you will be forgiven for taking Class A drugs and doing it front of children allegedly because the papers will say everyone else seems to be doing it, so why not.   It stinks.

No more posts, my opinion that's all.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum