The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Nigella aides NOT GUILTY

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nigella aides NOT GUILTY

Post by Daisy on 24.12.13 20:46

@tigger wrote:Brilliant post Plebgate!  With so many well- informed people here a discussion would be interesting.

Btw the US economy depends on illegal drug use to keep ready money in circulation I've read. Which is why the poppy fields in Afghanistan  are off- limits.

Daisy posted on her being given statins - which have been proved not to work on women in official medical trials, the side effects are often serious. So on and so forth.

I  wonder what PeterMac thinks of your opinion, he has had  close experience of  the sink estates, drunks and so on.

Here the use of cannabis is legal, growing it isn't. If the police find someone growing the stuff and  if the guilty own the house, gas and electricity are  cut off for twenty years I believe, thus making it impossible either to sell or to live in.
A few houses along from me this was the case, it was used as storage for a builder who finally did it up last year and sold it.
Rather a good punishment I think.

As to alcoholism, countries have their own 'mores' - in Italy it is seen as an affront to 'la bella figura'  meaning looking as good as you can. In the UK and I must say here too, it is seen as amusing to be drunk in some circles.  

Apart from everything else, aren't drunks terribly boring!  Now where's that Chablis premier cru just to prove I drink for the sublime taste of good wine.... laughat
Yikes! you don't find that harsh Tigger?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nigella refused entry to USA

Post by PeterMac on 04.04.14 14:09

Which we believe means she will have to apply for a formal VISA and be tested for drugs

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.04.14 14:35

She's already invited by the US Embassy to apply for the VISA with suggestion of having to obtain a clean Certificate of Health from the doctor.

The US immigration is such a joke.
If she's banned because of her public admission, should UK ban Obama and Bush ? Obama made the same admission publicly.

The US immigration is not taking a pragmatic view of this which is silly after all US is but a conglomerate of immigrants full of all sorts that escape screenings especially if you are obscure.  Just because you're celebrity and come clean you are persecuted - it does not encourage people to be honest under oath.

Shouldn't the pertinent point be how is she going to harm anyone by her entry ?  

Maybe her vindictive ex has a hand in this.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.04.14 16:21

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596912/How-Charles-Saatchi-used-connections-stop-Nigella-making-US.html

Good Grief, can't believe my suspicion wasn't wrong.

The more he tries to ruin her the worst he will come out of this.

His true colour will be plain for all to see.

What a small-minded little man he is!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.04.14 18:09

I'm glad she is finding it difficult to get into USA.   These celebs and their money - they think they can do as they like, well they can in Britain it seems.  Way to go USA.   thumbup 

No doubt she will eventually get in, but as least she has been put out a bit by the Americans.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.04.14 22:37

Not allowed a little sniff, but probably allowed in if she had an AK 47 !

The Americans argue (or at least 'keep saying' -) that possession of a gun makes their country a SAFER Place.

How come them that the latest two massacres have been on an Army facility, in fact the same one, where everyone has access to a gun.
They must, by that reasoning, be the safest places on earth !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.04.14 11:53

This is best online comment
There seems a bit of a contradiction here. A nation founded by hemp-smoking signatories of the Declaration of Independence that has a multi-million dollar legalized cannabis trade in several states and shifts more cocaine per annum than several combined continents wags the self-righteous finger at Nigella?

A nation that decriminalizes cannabis trade and reaping reward in tax http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26523833 is minded by a little sniff that harms no one except the sniffer is hypocrisy. A nation where gun owning is the culture wary of an intoxicated individual is senseless, especially when the law is not applied in consistence.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.04.14 10:52

A little sniff harms no-one but the sniffer - Not my opinion at all and I do believe that many children/families are affected by the way in which little sniffs affect the parent's/guardian's ability to look after them.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.04.14 11:50

@plebgate wrote:A little sniff harms no-one but the sniffer - Not my opinion at all and I do believe that many children/families are affected by the way in which little sniffs affect the parent's/guardian's ability to look after them.

Domestic issue is personal and not US Immigrations criteria on admissibility into the country.
Besides, what has her personal life got anything with risk or threat to America? Nothing, Zilch, Zero!  
I get your point drug is a vice and not to be encouraged, but we are talking about abuse of power or corruptible banning in this case.

There must be one rule for all and not selectively applied as evidence by other celebrities publicly admitting to drugs abuse were not banned.  
She had been let in before  since her public admission so why the sudden change of mind ?
Who informed the authority about her ? Who has made that decision for the US government ?
Nigella is not wrong to suspect her small minded vile husband and I don't blame her.

This is more than about a little sniff (which isn't the real issue here) - it's just the excuse for a meddling person who is against her.
If she was stopped at US Immigrations check point,  I can understand, but she was stopped at Heathrow Airport, definitely something fishy going on.

I hate small minded bullying man.  If Saatchi has a hand in this he should be exposed.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.04.14 13:08

@aiyoyo wrote: A nation where gun owning is the culture wary of an intoxicated individual is senseless, especially when the law is not applied in consistence.

The Taliban think a glass of sherry is dangerous, but carrying a bomb in your underpants is not !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.04.14 14:20

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote: A nation where gun owning is the culture wary of an intoxicated individual is senseless, especially when the law is not applied in consistence.

The Taliban think a glass of sherry is dangerous, but carrying a bomb in your underpants is not !

HA HA HA how very true!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.04.14 8:17

Nigella has been told that if she takes a blood test and it is clear then she could well be let into USA.   Ball in her court.

I am not bothered as to who might have pulled strings to stop her entry into USA.  She presumably knew their rules so why so amazed.   Doesn't matter if she has been treated differently to others imo, life is unfair for millions.  Suck it up.

I read a report in one of the papers that when her bag was inspected before she boarded the flight, a tube of mustard was found in her bag.  Given what was heard in the court case involving her employees about the tube of mustard which is normally to be found in her handbags, is it possible that had something to do with the decision not to let her board the plane?????

As we have seen in many cases, a little sniff does not just harm the sniffer, families are destroyed and children damaged for life.

I am fed up reading about poor Nigella.    She admitted to breaking the law, now she has faced the consequences of that admission.  Suck it up and move on is what she should do imo.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.04.14 10:33

@PeterMac wrote:Not allowed a little sniff, but probably allowed in if she had an AK 47 !

The Americans argue (or at least 'keep saying' -) that possession of a gun makes their country a SAFER Place.

How come them that the latest two massacres have been on an Army facility, in fact the same one, where everyone has access to a gun.
They must, by that reasoning, be the safest places on earth !

The two shootings in fort Hood were in the medical facilities. Everyone has to disarm before entering the medical facilities, even the MP. That's why in both cases it took a while before the shooter could be taken down.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum