The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Christmas Message from Kate

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reasons for removing e-fits

Post by PeterMac on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 pm

It has just occurred to me that there is a very good reason for removing the Smithman e-fits from the official site, and replacing them with a Christmas tree.

If you do not want to be rung up on Christmas morning by ten thousand people all saying it looks like Gerry, and if Operation Grange and Crime Watch are getting heartily fed up with all 3,000 people ringing in saying exactly the same thing -
then you take the e-fit down.
Simples !



Oh, and by the way, Tannerman is STILL there.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:04 pm

@PeterMac wrote:It has just occurred to me that there is a very good reason for removing the Smithman e-fits from the official site, and replacing them with a Christmas tree.

If you do not want to be rung up on Christmas morning by ten thousand people all saying it looks like Gerry, and if Operation Grange and Crime Watch are getting heartily fed up with all 3,000 people ringing in saying exactly the same thing -
then you take the e-fit down.
Simples !



Oh, and by the way, Tannerman is STILL there.

3000 = 5000 today (Inquit the Sun) and counting. So I guess you're right!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by russiandoll on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:32 pm

one of the rules on the official facebook page for findmadeleine  :

          "We don't care what you think about leaving children alone. It's been six years, let it go already! Posting your perfect parent advice will be deleted and you will be banned."

         Charming!

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by The Rooster on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:13 am

That's completely to form on their pastiche website. I was banned from it for asking was there any truth I in the Sunday Times article about with holding the efit pictures. Its all part of Gerry McCanns hinder the search/ investigation policy. It's precisely,what he did when Brian K was trying to help his family find their daughter, and that's a fact. Now why would McCann purposely thwart these efforts? Because the prick has his own agenda? As we all know of course he has and that will be his undoing in the end.


____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by The Rooster on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 am

Pay it forward 2014 A New Year Play "The Mothers message..."

I get the feeling that next year is going to drag on very slowly - a sign undoubtedly of things to come. It would still be a comfort if we could simply speed time up to just get to the end of what will be the inevitable outcome of almost 7 years of blagging the world over.  Unfortunately however there have been some very negative aspects with regards to our continued well being. The Metropolitan police investigation, Andy Redwood and in particular the PJ are becoming ever more distant and less open to Gerry's directions, neither of us can understand why this is particularly as I wrote my book specially for them. I would like to say that we are incredibly relieved and buoyed by these developments, but I simply can't because Gerry has put his foot down and said "we need to change the marketing ploy to help refocus the investigation." Strictly between you and I, I'm secretly quite excited about this development because I think Gerry now wants to push on with the national poster campaign of me in my swimsuit"  as he quite rightly says this will make everyone look in another direction.  We hope this cunning plan will facilitate continued  collaboration in the near future and steer the attentions of the press in my direction for all the right reasons this time round. So we are no longer interested in the possibility of a JIT (joint investigation team) between Portugal and the UK we simply want to make movies of ourselves and intend to move to Hollywood where we would like to make lots of new friends.  

Once again I would like to thank all my supporters for their commitment to my happiness and their ongoing support of my future career.  Finally, please spare a thought and a prayer for all the people who worked so hard to find M, I'm sure Gerry's new tactics will as before hinder and disrupt progress... ohhhh I can't wait for time to speed up, bring it on boys.  I hear there is going to be a special photo shoot on the 7th Jan, time certainly does seem to be speeding up!  

I wish you a wonderful, happy and peaceful 2014.  Hang on a minute there's somebody at the front door, must dash... Ooooer!!!

Bonkers McCann xx

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Janetta on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:22 am

I have to agree with what you say Russiandoll.  Of all the words I have ever written about this case, these have to be the most sickening.  My stomach turned over and I gasped in disbelief that someone could actually have written, let alone published them - so, let's just forget that the children were left alone six years ago; it's not important and had nothing to do with it - just as Kate said really!!

Janetta

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 am

@Janetta wrote:I have to agree with what you say Russiandoll.  Of all the words I have ever written about this case, these have to be the most sickening.  My stomach turned over and I gasped in disbelief that someone could actually have written, let alone published them - so, let's just forget that the children were left alone six years ago; it's not important and had nothing to do with it - just as Kate said really!!

This is just another demonstration of the one way street the McCanns and their cohorts believe they live on. The public are supposed to care about what the McCanns think or want, but woe betide anyone who thinks it should be reciprocal.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 am

@russiandoll wrote:one of the rules on the official facebook page for findmadeleine  :

          "We don't care what you think about leaving children alone. It's been six years, let it go already! Posting your perfect parent advice will be deleted and you will be banned."

         Charming!

Maybe $$$$ is what moves them, really!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:58 am

Dear Kate and Gerry, I would like to post my thoughts on your page but they would be whooshed faster than the speed of light.

I can actually understand your comment about not wanting to hear what people think of leaving children alone. If indeed that is all you did, I would have no problem at all with you saying that. What's done is done, all we can do is move on and hope we can resolve whatever ensued from that one event. It's pointless going over and over one mistake.

However, it is as plain on the noses on everyone's faces (particularly those whose noses grow rapidly when porkies are being told) that there is a lot more involved than one simple mistake.

Your behaviour ever since has screamed out that you are hiding something and it must be very nasty to go to the lengths that you are to keep it secret.

Happy new year, K & G. Let's all hope that 2014 brings justice to whoever deserves it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Janetta on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:03 am

Sorry I meant to put "all the words I have read" NOT  "all the words I have written" which changes the meaning entirely.

Janetta

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:14 am

Christmas message still there
NO New Year message
NO reference to Grange
NO phone number for Grange
NO e-mail for Grange
Tannerman still wanted
Spottyman still wanted
Victor Beckham-Barcelona woman still wanted
Smithman still "Whooshed"
NO way to donate
NO way to purchase high quality wristbands

So no change then.
SY can go hang.
Redwood can get stu****.
Smiths can be ignored
Tanner rules - OK.
CW was a total waste of time
Rest of you plebs - just give us yer munney


"Please spare a thought and prayer [sic] for all families similar to ours . . "

Pray God there is not a family similar to theirs anywhere in the Universe.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:17 am

[quote=PeterMac "Please spare a thought and prayer [sic] for all families similar to ours . . "Pray God there is not a family similar to theirs anywhere in the Universe.][/quote]

Oh God, how I agree with that last sentence!

The thought of clones of the McCanns anywhere is unbearable.

 big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Woofer on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 am

@PeterMac wrote:Christmas message still there
NO New Year message
NO reference to Grange
NO phone number for Grange
NO e-mail for Grange
Tannerman still wanted
Spottyman still wanted
Victor Beckham-Barcelona woman still wanted
Smithman still "Whooshed"
NO way to donate
NO way to purchase high quality wristbands

So no change then.
SY can go hang.
Redwood can get stu****.
Smiths can be ignored
Tanner rules - OK.
CW was a total waste of time
Rest of you plebs - just give us yer munney




"Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. "

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:28 am

twitter reporting - with absolutely no evidence - that the Fund has been shut down by the Police ! !
No evidence of course, but it makes a good story.
Perhaps the Press should have a løok.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by aquila on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:30 am

@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Christmas message still there
NO New Year message
NO reference to Grange
NO phone number for Grange
NO e-mail for Grange
Tannerman still wanted
Spottyman still wanted
Victor Beckham-Barcelona woman still wanted
Smithman still "Whooshed"
NO way to donate
NO way to purchase high quality wristbands

So no change then.
SY can go hang.
Redwood can get stu****.
Smiths can be ignored
Tanner rules - OK.
CW was a total waste of time
Rest of you plebs - just give us yer munney




"Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. "
Do you have a link for that quote please Woofer.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:30 am

Goodness, what stage - charges, a trial?  If they have innocent explanations we'd like to hear them now.  Isn't this obstruction to a police investigation?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:31 am

@Woofer wrote:
"Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. "

Not doing too well so far, though, are they.
Shutters,
Curtains,
Windows,
Doors,
entry
time line
Suspects
Dogs
Residue in car

for starters. Come on Pinkie, let's have the innocent explanation for all those.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by aquila on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:33 am

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
"Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. "

Not doing too well so far, though, are they.
Shutters,
Curtains,
Windows,
Doors,
entry
time line
Suspects
Dogs
Residue in car

for starters.   Come on Pinkie, let's have the innocent explanation for all those.
PeterMac, I've asked Woofer for the link to this quote from Clarence Mitchell. Do you have it?

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:34 am

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html

The "innocent explanations" quote dates back to September 2007.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:35 am

@aquila wrote:Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. To suggest they harmed Madeleine is just plain daft."

Do you have a link for that quote please Woofer.

Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. To suggest they harmed Madeleine is just plain daft."
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html
Former BBC man to speak for McCanns
Guardian
Profile: Clarence Mitchell
James Sturcke
Tuesday 18 September 2007 16.06 BST

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by aquila on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:37 am

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. To suggest they harmed Madeleine is just plain daft."

Do you have a link for that quote please Woofer.

Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. To suggest they harmed Madeleine is just plain daft."
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html
Former BBC man to speak for McCanns
Guardian
Profile: Clarence Mitchell
James Sturcke
Tuesday 18 September 2007 16.06 BST
I think you've misquoted me PeterMac, I didn't quote Mitchell as saying anything, I asked for a link. Could you amend your post please. Thanks

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Woofer on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:41 am

@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Christmas message still there
NO New Year message
NO reference to Grange
NO phone number for Grange
NO e-mail for Grange
Tannerman still wanted
Spottyman still wanted
Victor Beckham-Barcelona woman still wanted
Smithman still "Whooshed"
NO way to donate
NO way to purchase high quality wristbands

So no change then.
SY can go hang.
Redwood can get stu****.
Smiths can be ignored
Tanner rules - OK.
CW was a total waste of time
Rest of you plebs - just give us yer munney




"Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. "
Do you have a link for that quote please Woofer.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html

Quoted in the Guardian after the dog alerts in car boot.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:46 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[quote=PeterMac "Please spare a thought and prayer [sic] for all families similar to ours . . "Pray God there is not a family similar to theirs anywhere in the Universe.]

Oh God, how I agree with that last sentence!

The thought of clones of the McCanns anywhere is unbearable.

 big grin[/quote]

What exactly were the contents of those IVF-tubes at the VU Medical Centre in Amsterdam?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by aquila on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 am

@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Christmas message still there
NO New Year message
NO reference to Grange
NO phone number for Grange
NO e-mail for Grange
Tannerman still wanted
Spottyman still wanted
Victor Beckham-Barcelona woman still wanted
Smithman still "Whooshed"
NO way to donate
NO way to purchase high quality wristbands

So no change then.
SY can go hang.
Redwood can get stu****.
Smiths can be ignored
Tanner rules - OK.
CW was a total waste of time
Rest of you plebs - just give us yer munney




"Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. "
Do you have a link for that quote please Woofer.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html

Quoted in the Guardian after the dog alerts in car boot.
It's like pulling teeth. Is this the link you mean?

"As for accusations about DNA evidence against the McCanns, Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. To suggest they harmed Madeleine is just plain daft."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/sep/18/ukcrime.marketingandpr

18th September 2007.

I'm simply asking for links to underpin what's being posted. It's good to post specific links.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:50 am

IF it gets to that stage, mind you!

Not: when!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum