The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Christmas Message from Kate

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Seek truth on 22.12.13 7:45

Thank the tax payer.
Who help look for your daughter AND £6000 a day for the police investigation since 2011

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 22.12.13 7:50

@plebgate wrote:
@NickE wrote:Why don´t Kate wish Merry Christmas to her daughter Madeleine if she's sure that Maddie is still alive?
Why not make a direct plea to the abductor to return Maddie to her family?
Exactly yes

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 12:09

@plebgate wrote:
@NickE wrote:Why don´t Kate wish Merry Christmas to her daughter Madeleine if she's sure that Maddie is still alive?
What a novel idea not, plebgate  winkwink 

In almost 7 years I can't recall either of Madeleine's parents, or any of her relatives, making a direct plea to the alleged abductor(s) to return her to the bosom of her loving family.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 12:19

@ultimaThule wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

In almost 7 years I can't recall either of Madeleine's parents, or any of her relatives, making a direct plea to the alleged abductor(s) to return her to the bosom of her loving family.
ultimaThule
I remember Kate's "please dont harm her, please dont scare her'. 
That's about all though.

Kindest regards
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 22.12.13 12:24

parapono wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

ultimaThule
That's about all though.

Kindest regards
parapono

Yes, that immediately sprang to my mind too, parapona.  And then that was it. Perhaps she convinced herself she was in the care of the soother couple and being well looked after.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 12:54

Paparano wrote:
ultimaThule
That's about all though.

Kindest regards
parapono

I remember seeing footage of KM making that statement and it sounded to me as if she was talking about a cat or dog rather than her firstborn child who'd been snatched from her bed; an event that would leave most parents in a sobbing heap begging the perpetrator(s) not to cause their beloved darling daughter any harm and to please, please, please, restore her to her family.

Kindest regards to you, too, parapano and I wish you a very merry Yule.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 13:01

Philomena did I recall wade in with words to the effect - and translated from Scottish fishwife dialect - give her back, she's not yours.

That made her sound like a piece of property.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:39

I'd like to correct my previous post. It was "please dont hurt her, please dont scare her"

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 14:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Philomena did I recall wade in with words to the effect - and translated from Scottish fishwife dialect - give her back, she's not yours.

That Philomena is a piece of work!  Her absence is to be lamented as she provided some invaluable insights into the nature of Clan McCann.

Do you reckon Phil posed for her hubby's artwork?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.12.13 14:48

@ultimaThule wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Philomena did I recall wade in with words to the effect - and translated from Scottish fishwife dialect - give her back, she's not yours.

That Philomena is a piece of work!  Her absence is to be lamented as she provided some invaluable insights into the nature of Clan McCann.

I would like to have seen her in the witness box UT at the libel trial.   What entertainment that would have been imo.   big grin

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:50

I must admit that I used to enjoy seeing and hearing Philomena putting her foot in her mouth every time she opened it.

It would need to be a very big expanse of sand to accommodate her in artwork.......

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.12.13 14:53

He could always have photoshopped her into the Sahara desert NFWTD.   big grin

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 14:57

lol! @ plebgate  laughat

It's my understanding that there's no shortage of sand or bogs in Ullapool.

'Twas a great shame Phil was not called to testify in the libel trial, especially as we missed out on Ma Healy's planned appearance in the box due to Izzy's error.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 22.12.13 16:42

@ultimaThule wrote:lol! @ plebgate  laughat

It's my understanding that there's no shortage of sand or bogs in Ullapool.

'Twas a great shame Phil was not called to testify in the libel trial, especially as we missed out on Ma Healy's planned appearance in the box due to Izzy's error.
I don't think it was an error, in the way you or I would see it, more a pre-emptive bumbling sort of side shimmy by way of foreseeing a growing heightened need for damage limitation.  big grin
ETA re the Sahara, is it big enough or is there a larger expanse in the plains of outer Mongolia, where it's a bit damper, better for bogs and mud pits if they're not all frozen over.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 22.12.13 16:47

IIRC, the Judge declined Ma Healy a hearing, as based on previous McCann testimony, there was nothing of import to be added or words to that effect. I took it at the time, the way the transcript was worded, that the Judge was brushing off Team McCann with an air of contempt.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 22.12.13 16:56

@plebgate wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

I would like to have seen her in the witness box UT at the libel trial.   What entertainment that would have been imo.   big grin

I misread that Plebgate. I thought for a moment that it said " I would like to have seen her in the fitness box" !

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 17:09

No chance of that, Mirage   laughat 

I do so hope Mr Greenink hasn't been given time off from  'monitoring' today and is faithfully reporting back to his paymasters as there's a couple of ongoing threads which should enrage be of particular interest to them - yes, that means you K&G... and here's wishing you the Christmas you deserve and hoping that the New Year brings justice for your daughter Madeleine.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 22.12.13 18:42

@marconi wrote:Whatever happened to Madeleine, parents guilty or not, again a terrible Christmas.All of the Christmas of the rest of their life will be again a torture. I think that things will get worse and worse, their missing and their pain.
Even the twins can not replace her.
Death is irrevocable and unforgetable.
How do the McCanns manage to survive?
That is something I have pondered over for many years Marconi, then I realised that I was looking at the situation from my own perspective, we probably all are.  That is we wonder what our actions would be in that situation, and of course they would be the polar opposite of everything the McCanns have done thus far.  We are judging them by our own standards, standards that they do not have.  The guilt the should have felt, would have crippled most of us, but the McCanns were over it within a couple of days.  Their lack of emotion has stood out like a sore thumb to most of us, there was nothing stoic about them, they loved the limelight, they were taking almost daily photocalls and making royal style at home with Kate and Gerry videos.    

They are extreme risk takers, the libel trial against Goncalo Amaral was madness in its purest form, I almost feel sympathy for Isabel Duarte, can her career ever recover?  The stress of the trial and the concurrent investigations of Scotland Yard and the PJ, would turn most people into quivering wrecks.  They look rough, Kate especially, but they are still continuing with the lie. They may have contingency plans, a claim that any future trial would be prejudiced by all the publcity (even though they created it), or they may claim a conspiracy against them, who knows.  I don't forsee any rioting in the streets (an example of Kate's grandiosity) and the swell of public support they have relied on thus far, is a distant memory.   

I believe the only way they can behave as they do, is if they are completely without empathy or remorse, and when you begin to think of their characters on this level, it becomes evermore chilling.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 22.12.13 19:04

"fishwife dialect"

that was funny.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 22.12.13 19:40

On her interview filmed by Jon Corner, in PdL and on her interviews one year disappearance, Kate looked gorgious and Gerry had some sadness in his eyes. Most of the time I detected sorrow in his eyes.
In 2011, Maddie's birthday, he had it too.
Both crashed after Cameron's letter, something that they never expected.
If they look crashed now it is because of the investigation and the Yard. My theory is that they are suffering of fear of a trial and the fund is shot down.
I wonder if Brian Kennedy is also depressed because of the future expenses and is his wife  still agreeing with the endless financial help  that they  are giving to the McCanns, if they still are?

Thanki you for commenting my post, Cristobell.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 19:42

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:IIRC, the Judge declined Ma Healy a hearing, as based on previous McCann testimony, there was nothing of import to be added or words to that effect. I took it at the time, the way the transcript was worded, that the Judge was brushing off Team McCann with an air of contempt.
From the transcript of Day 6 of the libel trial on 2.10.2013:

ID dictates to the Clerk of the Court the proceedings concerning Mrs Healy. She states that, after the Court session was adjourned for reasons independent of the Judge's will, she had given up calling this witness. However she then thought the witness had important things to tell, but she forgot to reapply for this witness to be called. She says she asked the witness to return from the UK hoping that the Court would allow her to testify.

GP (Guerra&Paz's lawyer) dictates her position, the rules have to be respected.

SO (GA's lawyer) dictates that it seems the witness wasn't so important or significant evidence to report since her colleague opted first to give her up. He observes that it is not a case where, in the course of the trial, an unexpected witness pops up with crucial facts to reveal.

The Judge remarks that on the 24th of September 2013, Dra Duarte declared that she relinquished all additional witnesses except for Mrs Cameron. She says it's possible to forfeit a witness at any time, but the Court may judge differently and notify the witness if reasons exist to presume that witness has knowledge of important facts for a forthright discussion of the available evidence.

She adds that the production of testimony evidence up until now does not lead the Court to believe that the witness Susan Healy's knowledge is relevant to the discussion about the case considering her relationship with Kate McCann and the fact that the lawyer for the plaintiffs had officially given her up. She therefore doesn't authorize the witness to take the stand.

Izzy played a blinder for the defence - by my reckoning Ma Healy made 3 trips to the Court in the expectation she'd be called to sing from the same crib hymn sheet as her daughter's other witnesses only to find the Judge had had heard enough of the song.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 23.12.13 1:20

ooops  ma Healy's knowledge not relevant. That must hurt.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paul59539 on 23.12.13 3:09

Happy Holiday to all, Peace to all of us...

paul59539

View user profile http://ny.pe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 23.12.13 7:55

I think BK will have distanced himself big time from the silly McCanns. I don't believe for one minute they will have seen much of his hard cash. It's one thing providing the services of Ed when required its quite another handing over money. BK is extremely wise in business and whilst McCann is sly he's not in the same league.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 23.12.13 8:50

@paul59539 wrote:Happy Holiday to all, Peace to all of us...

I second that,and may the new year bring justice to Madeleine

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum