The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Christmas Message from Kate

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by aiyoyo on 20.12.13 9:25

Gerry made a point to mention they'd taken legal advice before the decision was made; and that  family members did not participate in the decision.
In the event that Fund had been used for legal costs then all directors involved in the reversal of that decision would be taken to task.

No wonder some directors abandoned ship.

Is the Complete Mystery of the Missing Paypal under Review by JIT ?  

Will we ever find out WHO's footing the legal bills, and WHY?

Are people expected to look out for a Mousy-hair-pink-creature carrying the Missing PayPal away from Rothley?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 20.12.13 9:45

When this case is solved, perpetrators arrested, we will send a bouquet of roses to Rebekah. She is the one who made the investigation  be possible in both countries.
"Journalists don't like anyone. They don't even like themselves" (Aljazeera).

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 20.12.13 10:07

@marconi wrote:When this case is solved, perpetrators arrested, we will send a bouquet of roses to Rebekah. She is the one who made the investigation  be possible in both countries.
"Journalists don't like anyone. They don't even like themselves" (Aljazeera).
I wont be sending her a bouquet,if the mccanns were hacked and Rebekah has some info about Madeleine and is keeping it to hereself,then she is just as bad as the mccanns.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 20.12.13 10:18

"We are incredibly relieved and buoyed by these developments and continue to hope for further collaboration in the near future with the possibility of a JIT (joint investigation team) between Portugal and the UK to enhance the search for our dear daughter."

It's kind of interesting that if you were to change one letter in the above statement, the message would be rather different.

"We are incredibly relieved and buoyed by these developments and continue to hope for further collaboration in the near future with the possibility of a JIT (joint investigation team) between Portugal and the UK to enhance the search for our dead daughter."

Freudian slip? Subliminal message to the others involved?

The use of the term "dear daughter" is an odd one, to say the least.
JMHO.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.13 10:19

Should we be discussing Rebekah Brooks and phone hacking.  I don't think so, as she is currently on trial.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 20.12.13 11:59

Ladyinred wrote:Should we be discussing Rebekah Brooks and phone hacking.  I don't think so, as she is currently on trial.

Yep.

We should all observe 'a pact of silence' with Bek- ka- ka- ka in court for non-conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and her public admittance, at a select commitee hearing in the house of commons, to her non- knowledge of paying serving police officers, which, as we all know, is totally illegal.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.12.13 12:23

@PeterMac wrote:And I still cannot make a donation !   Bother.
I was full of Christmas cheer, and hoping for a breakthrough in the first suspect they show on the site.   (Tannerman / bundleman)

But it seems the other 8 suspects have been ruled out, since they have now been removed.
So that's all right.
So glad that progress is being made.

Just Tannerman to find then.

Have a heart Peter, after all it's their Christmas too... titter

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 20.12.13 12:29

will we have to wait till 2014 before we again hear from Redwood? sad1

they used to say "lovely".

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.12.13 13:09

@admin wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:And I still cannot make a donation !   Bother.

Fret not about Paypal, Peter, Clarence Mitchell said you can just send money in an envelope marked Kate and Gerry in Rothley, it'll get there. Remember?

Please don't use the lack of their 'Add to Cart' thingy as an excuse not to pay them for concealing their daughter's corpse and getting away with multiple crimes for nearly seven years.
Funny you should mention PayPal (please move this post to a more relevant thread if you see fit).

If I recall correctly the findmadeleine webpage initially used PayPal. Sometime this year or last it moved to Google Checkout with apparent ease and no delay in updating new supplier etc, however from what I can see, PayPal still exists on the website only for Germany.

When K&G did their various Marathons/sporting events for Missing People the donation selected supplier for that charity was Just Giving. The Virgin London marathon also promoted Branson's Virgin Money Giving (Branson who has supported the McCanns) and yet the Fund chose not to use either of these suppliers.

I stand to be corrected if what I've noticed is wrong.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 20.12.13 13:13

@marconi wrote:will we have to wait till 2014 before we again hear from Redwood? sad1

they used to say "lovely".

WHAT?

Aren't ANY of the 37 elite police staff going to be 'searching' for Madeleine over the festive period?

2 whole weeks?

THAT will not please Kate and Gerry at all!

A letter to their buddy Dave 'the McCanns are sooo special' Cameron ought to sort that out pretty quickly.

ALL Operation Grange staff WILL have their christmas 'holidays' cancelled, IMMEDIATELY!

THEIR families Xmas is nowhere near as important, to them, as 'searching' for a 'missing' child.

How dare they not spend 24/7 'searching' for Madeleine!

HOW VERY DARE THEY, not 'search'!

Whilst Kate and family tuck, heartily, into their family Christmas dinner, in the splendid surrounds of Rothley Manor.

As an aside : do we think the nasty man, holding Madeleine in his lair, near PDL, has had electricity installed this year, to power a few fairy lights?

Well, it is Madeleine's Christmas too!

Oh well, Madeleine, if you are reading this, mummy and daddy are taking a Xmas break now, from 'searching' for you until next year.

Chin up girl, mummy and daddy will be back in Portugal in January for the libel trial they instigated, against the only guy that has you welfare at heart.

They MIGHT 'pop into' PDL then.

But, sadly, they might not.

So, finally, from all the members in this forum....................HAPPY CHRISTMAS, MADELEINE.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.12.13 13:39

Every time I see anything about the "Fund" I think Al Capone.
Don't know why !
It is also, as we have said before, something committed done on English Soil, and therefore under the jurisdiction of the English Courts and investigation by English police officers.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 20.12.13 13:59

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, MADELEINE!

With 'whoever' mummy and daddy 'think' that you maybe with.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHgEkd9uFw

The old 'uns are ALWAYS the best!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.13 18:11

@PeterMac wrote:Every time I see anything about the "Fund" I think Al Capone.
Don't know why !
It is also, as we have said before, something committed done on English Soil, and therefore under the jurisdiction of the English Courts and investigation by English police officers.
We must be on the same wavelength. it happens to me too regularly, an "Al Capone". And then I remember [non verbatim]: The investigation is following two lines of inquiry" ... IMO could well be the disappearance and the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 20.12.13 19:59

Another message from Kate  big grin 
"We need to bewk one of these suspects". 
http://host-d.oddcast.com/php/application_UI/doorId=1177/clientId=299/?mId=54830931.3

(made in Belgravia)  titter

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 20.12.13 20:36

I heard her voiceover this morning for the Missing Persons charity advert. Sounds like she's gearing up to be a TV or radio presenter

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 20.12.13 21:47

@SixMillionQuid wrote:I heard her voiceover this morning for the Missing Persons charity advert. Sounds like she's gearing up to be a TV or radio presenter
I dont have to listen to understand whats going on....
Just brushing the sand out of my eyes....

Jesuit founded the secret society of the Illuminati on the 1st of May.....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 20.12.13 22:53

Whatever happened to Madeleine, parents guilty or not, again a terrible Christmas.All of the Christmas of the rest of their life will be again a torture. I think that things will get worse and worse, their missing and their pain.
Even the twins can not replace her.
Death is irrevocable and unforgetable.
How do the McCanns manage to survive?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 21.12.13 0:59

Will the tags on the prezzies saylots of love the fund/a well wisher/ a supporter etc?

What about all the prezzies that were sent to Maddie over the years? are they all still sotred somewhere safe and wrapped or, as is more likely, stuffed under the tree for the twins with the original tage removed as applicable after all with all their legal costs the fund must have taken a huge hit, assuming of course it hasn't been frozen.

Since they are living on one salary and they have become accustomed to the life of riley on two incomes, gerry and the fund will we now see appeals for presents for the twins as mom and pop are piss poor after buying a couple bottles of NZ white.

Will we hear about them leaving their turkey home alone, apart from the twins who were left behind the christmas tree., only to have their turkey whoosh gobble ( hens cluck turkies gobble) by an abductor who got into their unlocked (no change there then) house raced to the oven and snatched the gently roasting bird without alerting the twins who were on guard duty, whilst they were out quaffing mulled wine with their friends in the pub only 2 streets away, well within range of hearing the twins checking their prezzies.

Can we then expect an appeal for the return of the turkey as their stomachs are grieving it's loss and them having to make do with a pile of spam kate found in the back of the pc email box marked begging letters (to send)

On boxing day will we see them speaking from a bit of wrapping paper saying they have been advised they were well within the realms of responsible cheffing and many of us have done the same thing.

Will there be descriptions of the turkey abductor, a large jolly man wearing a distinctive red suit and match hat with white trim, a large belt with a distinctive gold belt and black boots. he is expected to be local to the area as he knew the layout of the house and went straight to the oven, smashing his way in and grabbing the innocent bird from it's tray.
He was accompanied by his petsas experts found traces of hoof prints on the roof, some carrots and other veg and a pile of brown something which one of the coppers stood in. there was evidence of drag narks on the roof which could indicate a struggle from the turkey or perhaps , as is more likely his escape vehicle.

The local police have said there is absolutely no evidence of any break in although they did find traces of turkey fat near the chimney, in a wardrobe and on a pair of black and white checked womens trousers.

Sniffer dogs were brought in and initially they alerted to the oven and then led their handlers on a merry chase through the house to a wardeobe in the parents room, the bathroom, and a laundry basket

The mccanns meanwhile have sought out the most expensive lawyers the fund could find and also contacted various animal welfare charities to support their claim they were being responsible turkey roasters.

Timelines were found to have been written on the inside cover of the new Beano annual which had been unwrapped for the occassion, with checks being made every 30 mins to check it was basting nicely and hadn't woken up for a glass of sherry or a mince pie.
A total stranger was reported to have peered into the kitchen but hadn't noticed if the turkey was there or not due to the fridge obscuring his view.

Jane tanner reported she had seen a man scurrying across the top of the street carrying a large bulging sack, she didn't see his face but did recall his clothing, she saw he was dressed innapropriately for the night as it was very mild and he looked to be dressed for the arctic, he was wearing a heavy red suit a big hat and black boots.
Gerry who claimed he had just checked on the turkey was talking to a neighbor, she had to walk round them as they took up the whole sidewalk, neither gerry or the neighbor saw her as she walked eound them or the man carrying a sack.

Due to lots of use by various family members all of whom had access to and had taken out and brought in the wheelie bin it wasn't fully examined for 25 days.
A turkey cadaver dog and turkey juice dog were brought in and both alerted to the wheelie bin ,and ,when tests were done there were traces of turkey juices at the bottom and along the lid.
When asked why the dogs had alerted to the wheelie bin, kate said no comment and gerry said ask the dogs before goingon to explain how unreliable such dogs were citing a case where a husband had allegedly had a turkey 30 years previously and said turkey had not been seen since.
This backfired on gerry when it was pointed out the husband had finally admitted the dogs had been right all along when they had alerted to the oven, a roasting tin, several plates and the trashcan and that he had roasted and then disposed of the bird.

The mccanns have issued a last photo of the bird as it lay trussed and wearing an adorable bacon outfit bought from the local butcher.

A fund has been started to find the turkey and bring it home, those who wish to donate money can do so at any bank or via payupppalorelse, checks can be made out to cashand money in envelopes can be sent to kate and gerry rothley towers and it will get there.
If donating a turkey please make sure it is organic free range norfolk bronze and 15lbs or larger fresh is preferred but frozen will be acceptable and in this case anyone wanting to donate a large walk in freezer warehouse size would be welcomed.

In the event of their turkey being found all donations will be given to turkey charities including the turkey charity they have just created by chance.

Please do not harm it, please do not scare it, leave it, take it to a safe place such as a 5* restaurant or hotel or any catering organisation.

It can be easily recognised by it's parsons nose.

Merry chrstmas from kate gerry the turkey oh and the twins

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

co

Post by ultimaThule on 21.12.13 2:56

lol! at Hobs.

After its lengthy revamp has been completed, can we expect Ye Olde Crappe & Tatte Shoppe to feature high quality white paper ankle frills on sale for the modest sum of £10.99 each plus compulsory sales tax of 99% per item in lieu of donations to the newly created 'find our turkey - it's lovely' fund (sole proprietors K&G)?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ulyssesoh on 21.12.13 3:44

I guess the Christmas message tells us that the Mccanns updated the website with the Scotland Yard efits. I had thought this might have been imposed by SY. But their removal in favor of Christmas greetings is totally bizarre. Where are the prime subjects if interest to DCI Redwood?!

ulyssesoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 21.12.13 6:27

It would seem that AR's interests are incompatible with those of K&G, ulyssesoh, but as can be seen here  http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html Tannerman came forward to don a brand new suit of clothes and carry a real live child for a recent photo shoot before disappearing again - hence the need to find him no matter what the cost to the purses of the gullible.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 21.12.13 7:32

Why don´t Kate wish Merry Christmas to her daughter Madeleine if she's sure that Maddie is still alive?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.12.13 10:34

@NickE wrote:Why don´t Kate wish Merry Christmas to her daughter Madeleine if she's sure that Maddie is still alive?

Because.....................are you sitting comfortably?

Once upon a time, in a sleepy, pretty, totally safe, small fishing village called Praia Da Luz, there lurked a dark underbelly................

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.12.13 1:32

@NickE wrote:Why don´t Kate wish Merry Christmas to her daughter Madeleine if she's sure that Maddie is still alive?
Why not make a direct plea to the abductor to return Maddie to her family?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 2:55

@PeterMac wrote:Every time I see anything about the "Fund" I think Al Capone.
Don't know why !
Al Capone was indicted for income tax evasion, a charge which is unlikely to be levelled against the McCanns.

With regard to question of jurisdiction, where such crimes are suspected to have been committed abroad by its citizens, in cases of murder and manslaughter the English court has jurisdiction - and has done since 1861. 

However, custom and courtesy dictates that prosecutors of both countries liaise with a view to establishing where any resulting trial should be held and I suspect it is this which occasioned two visits to Portugal by senior officers of the CPS earlier this year.

This matter has been previously been debated on this thread http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8463-why-the-mccanns-and-the-tapas-7-were-relaxed-at-dinner-on-3rd-may#200152  and my opinon remains unchanged.

On the related but separate matter of the limited company, it's unlikely to attract the attention of the Serious Farce Fraud Office unless and until such time as substantive evidence of the parents being complicit in the disappearance of their daughter establishes grounds for an investigation.

However, this is not to say that the consequences of being found to have engaged in obtaining monies, goods. or services, by fraudulent means have not been imparted by the police to a director, or directors, of the company on an informal basis.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum