The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Spy Plane Clue to Maddie Mystery - Express 15/12/13

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spy Plane Clue to Maddie Mystery - Express 15/12/13

Post by Guest on 15.12.13 14:48

Any aerial image might show if there was/were people at a certain time and place ... or NOT ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.12.13 14:50

Châtelaine wrote:Any aerial image might show if there was/were people at a certain time and place ... or NOT ...

If such photographs exist, they will show what they will show, and that's all we want, is the TRUTH, regardless of what it is.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.12.13 15:19

You may have understood me. I didn't mean that they wouldn't show the truth. I meant that it might be interesting to maybe witness that some or other person[s] were NOT there at a certain time and place ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.12.13 15:30

Châtelaine wrote:You may have understood me. I didn't mean that they wouldn't show the truth. I meant that it might be interesting to maybe witness that some or other person[s] were NOT there at a certain time and place ...
Chatelaine, I am sorry if you mistook my post as criticism, because it wasn't meant that way. In fact, I was agreeing with your post, and just adding a small point of my own roses 

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.12.13 15:38

@russiandoll wrote:

Did it finally....the French magazine looks like it says on the right " L'insupportable souffrance " The unbearable suffering,,,they have moved heaven and earth to find their daughter"

then I thought of the e fits which were hidden for years, and I looked at them again and at this photo of Gerry, and again thought well, well....of course I doubt any spy plane photos could show such detail, but it would help clear up Smithman if it could !!

In the BBC CW wasn't the actor who played Gerry also the actor portraying Smithman?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.12.13 15:41

This photo is taken from a light plane, on google earth.  
In the centre are two people crossing the car park at the back of Baptista. What colour are their eyes ?
" />

This is taken with a high powered computer operated camera, also google earth, showing a man entering Baptista supermarket.
What colour are his eyes ?
" />

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 15.12.13 15:44

"A Portuguese military aircraft took photos of the Algarve coastline on the day the three-year-old dis­appeared, says British military expert Philip Burden."

Gerry`s going to be so amazed to find out Portugal have an Airforce as well as a Navy !  They might even have an Army.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star on 15.12.13 16:23

What about street view?  I have recognised people walking down the road with their shopping lol  ..... And the trip to Spain on spy-plane cam, what about that?

Five Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.12.13 16:28

The second one above is from google street view.
Firstly they do not take photos at night- and all the different stories emanating from TM and CM want the incident to be at night.
They are all taken as close to mid-day as they can, so that there are no shadows.
Secondly it would depend on a satellite, spy plane, drone, flying saucer, street camera being at the EXACT place at the EXACT time facing in EXACTLY the right direction . . .

No ! Sorry.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.12.13 17:03

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2524059/Spy-planes-taken-picture-Madeleines-abductor-Military-expert-makes-extraordinary-claim-pictured-Nato.html

Here we go round the mulberry bush again - the Mail is the first to jump on the bandwagon with the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 15.12.13 19:20

@PeterMac wrote:This photo is taken from a light plane, on google earth.  
In the centre are two people crossing the car park at the back of Baptista. What colour are their eyes ?
" />

This is taken with a high powered computer operated camera, also google earth, showing a man entering Baptista supermarket.
" />

It's hilarious PeterMac.
I had a long old barney with @Oddityfinder on Twitter who was adamant she had found a child's shape in the Rocha Negro landscape - by photographing Google Earth on her computer screen and blowing it up. I kept on demonstrating that the 'phenomenon' she was talking about was, in fact, the size of a small car - but she was 'avin' none of it, so caught up with her own fantasy was she.

I also demonstrated at the same time that Google earth satellite images completely fail to resolve a human figure (as demonstrated by your picture) - far less identify the colour of someone's eyes. To show the colour of someone's eyes, the super-satellite spy camera they're referring to must either have caught a person looking up into the sky or have flown down and take the shot at eye level.

What's true is that satellite imagery for that period (including the Google earth pictures from June 2007 which @Oddityfinder refers to) could prove valuable for confirming certain things such as the positions of cars and landscape features. As for proving the vital 'clue'... well I think we all know that it's just one more paper-flogging diversion and the public will lap it up.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 15.12.13 19:20

@tigger wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:

apologies, can't place another image with this and no delete button, so the post wont make sense....... please ignore !
Whatever you were trying to say, I think the above speaks for itself.

Whenever I see such a picture I can't  help thinking: 'would I lend either of them a fiver?'  

In the case of Kate, yes, although I'd doubt I'd get it back.

In the case of Gerry,no! I'd know for sure I'd never see that fiver back again.

Why does gerry have a look of disgust on his face unless it is because kate is touching his bodily particles

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 15.12.13 19:51

Well I did mention that the media had been a bit quiet in the last month. Are we ready for the christmas season round up of reporting tripe sorry sea bass as red herrings. big grin big grin big grin 

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Photography basics

Post by SchrodingersBody on 16.12.13 8:47

I am not a photographer by any means, but I do know some real basics.
To capture an image you have to gather enough light information pertaining to that image. If the light is bright, then the light information comes thick and fast, and the slightest opening of the shutter allows enough information to come through. As it gets darker, or you get further away you get less information. In the darker case, there is simply less information coming off the object. As you get further away, you are getting less and less of the information that radiates from the object, just as you would with heat from a fire. Opening the shutter "enough" to capture sufficient information to make a picture can be done in one of 2 ways, you control the time the aperture is open and how wide it opens. Opening it for a longer time will result in bluriness if things are moving. Whilst modern camera's have an ever larger range of settings, eventually even when open to a maximum, not enough information is coming in to get a clear picture quickly, so it stays open a bit longer, and you get a blurry picture if people are moving. Opening it wider would mean the bluriness goes, but requires a bigger lens. Hence when you see sports photographers and long distance papparazzi, they want non blurry photo's, so have to have big lenses to allow wider openings, so they can catch enough info, before their subject moves.

When taking a picture across a sports field requires a stand to rest the kit on, how big does a satellite have to be to get a half decent picture of somebodys eyes from orbit. I think what we're seeing is lots of ways in which they might crack the case, (some more beleivable than others) and it's all about piling the psychological pressure on the humans involved. 
Everybody that's not in denial knows that there are people central to this case with big things to hide, it's just a question of convincing some of those involved to change and be honest for a once. I'm not of the opinion that any big conspiracy is protecting people, simply that nobody knows exactly who to charge, what to charge them with, and how to get a conviction based on existing evidence. Anything that suggests the authorities are getting closer leans on the "other people" whoever they may be, or better still genuinely adds to the body of evidence held by the authorities, bringing them closer to a solution.

SchrodingersBody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 16.12.13 14:24

We all know what is coming next, Spy Plane Man E fit.

Seriously, what on earth were they spying on in the PDL which makes them think they could have caught this picture.  I don't buy they were taking pictures of the coastline as it was in the dark ffs.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 16.12.13 14:30

This is not only vital information for the portugese and british police in their relentless pursuit for the abductor of Madelein McCann, I would imagine the 'Life on Mars' squad will also be interested in perusing these aerial reconaissance photos in the hope they can catch a glimpse of Lord Lucan.

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.12.13 14:51

@PeterMac wrote:This photo is taken from a light plane, on google earth.  
" />

" />

God  only knows!  

If these men were carrying Maddie, was the tiny fleck in Maddie's eye noticed (I wonder)?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 16.12.13 15:29

@diatribe wrote:This is not only vital information for the portugese and british police in their relentless pursuit for the abductor of Madelein McCann, I would imagine the 'Life on Mars' squad will also be interested in perusing these aerial reconaissance photos in the hope they can catch a glimpse of Lord Lucan.

Now here's a man who could solve this case in a day:

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 16.12.13 17:21

Firstly imo the story is a load of cobblers.

However on the other hand. This eye colour lark is a metaphor to show how powerful present day satellite cameras are. In the future a lot of crime will be solved from BB watching from the skies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2521162/Pentagon-designing-satellite-spy-40-Earth-once.html

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 16.12.13 18:00

Got a tip now that Maddie was kidnapped by a green men from Mars.
Send SY immediately. clapping

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 16.12.13 19:18

Next up, from the Daily DoYourHeadIn, the following:-

Important new clue falls out of Christmas Cracker.

The recipient of a clue that landed on the dinner table together with a lucky cat charm, kept quiet about her extraordinary discovery over Christmas.

Claiming she did not want to upset the Christmas festivities with her goose only half-cooked, the Christmas cracker revelation only came to light on the 7th Jan when the woman adjudged it a good day to bury bad news to bring it to the attention of investigators. 

The focus of this fast moving and complex enquiry has now moved to a cracker factory in Bejing. David Cameron, due for a return trade visit, refused to comment, saying only: "We will not concern ourselves with human rights issues on this occasion."

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 16.12.13 23:19

@NickE wrote:Got a tip now that Maddie was kidnapped by a green men from Mars.
Send SY immediately. clapping

Forget Scotland Yard, they're still deciding whether Nevil Chamberlain's declaration of war against Germany is genuine or a hoax. Although in all fairness, their more forward thinking detectives are expecting a belated ransom note in the case of Madeleine McCann. laugh 

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 17.12.13 9:34

I kind of wonder how far fetched it can get.  

ON the Mars theme I wouldn't be at all surprised if we have a headline: 

'Astronauts May Hold The Key To Abductors Identity'

Scotland Yard have dispatched a team of elite detectives to the USA to visit NASA after it was learnt the International Space Station passed over the PDL only moments before the abduction.  Fresh hopes that an astronaut may have been looking out the observation window and seen something unusual from birds eye view.  

A SY spokesman said "Astronauts are trained observers and will almost certainly have noticed anything out of the normal happening in the area that night".

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 17.12.13 14:23

Maybe this astronaut  ?  Can't copy over, so just a link sorry, but it ain't half good !

http://youtu.be/KaOC9danxNo

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 17.12.13 16:53

Another example of their contagious megalomania. They should be tested for syphilis, all of them.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum