The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

I was RIGHT to kill my boy:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was RIGHT to kill my boy:

Post by Daisy on 12.12.13 0:26

Such a heartbreaking story. I know this one's for real because I communicated with this lady a few times before she was sentenced. She always appeared a very warm and gentle person. A good soul imo.

Whether she did the right thing or not, I can't say. I just pray I never have to be in a similar position that drives me to have to make such a decision. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2522238/Frances-Inglis-insists-mercy-killing-son-Tom-wanted.html

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was RIGHT to kill my boy:

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 12:05

I certainly am unable to criticise her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.12.13 14:22

The only ones to blame are those who still oppose a decent euthanasia law. They should be in jail.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 14:34

@lj wrote:The only ones to blame are those who still oppose a decent euthanasia law. They should be in jail.
True. It's hypocrite. There's a lot of starving to death, though. Stop medication, food and water. I wouldn't even do that to my dogs ...  censored 

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 12.12.13 14:57

They should have taken the recommendation that this lady serve a minimum of 9 years, suspended it so that she walked out of court on the day her sentence was handed down, and added it to the paltry 8 years minimum given to Mairead Philpott who will be back on the streets and free to breed again while this century is still in its teens.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 12.12.13 15:19

Châtelaine wrote:
@lj wrote:The only ones to blame are those who still oppose a decent euthanasia law. They should be in jail.
True. It's hypocrite. There's a lot of starving to death, though. Stop medication, food and water. I wouldn't even do that to my dogs ...  censored 

The Liverpool so-called 'Care' Pathway which came into existence due to doctors abandoning the tenets of the Hippocratic oath and electing to starve patients to death in order to meet government targets by freeing up beds and reducing financial pressure on the NHS.

This policy is as despicable as it is disgraceful and those who practise it should be up for murder.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 15:40

I's even more than that. It's coward and inhuman behaviour.

It's been a long discussion in the Netherlands. "Doctors are to save lives, not to kill people ..." Then there were a couple of GPs, who put their patients' interests first by euthanising them and then reporting themselves to the law. I admired them. There are good guidelines nowadays and basically nobody has to suffer longer than necessary anymore. Though, there are still some hospitals and homes for the elderly, who continue to practice withholding food and liquids. I know of a case, where it took an old lady nearly 3 weeks to change the present for the eternal  censored

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.12.13 15:46

Châtelaine wrote:

But that's not really euthanasia, that's the cowards way out.

ETA: not stopping the medication though. There are many treatments that, when stopped, not give discomfort just an faster way of dying.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.12.13 15:50

Châtelaine wrote:I's even more than that. It's coward and inhuman behaviour.

It's been a long discussion in the Netherlands. "Doctors are to save lives, not to kill people ..." Then there were a couple of GPs, who put their patients' interests first by euthanising them and then reporting themselves to the law. I admired them. There are good guidelines nowadays and basically nobody has to suffer longer than necessary anymore. Though, there are still some hospitals and homes for the elderly, who continue to practice withholding food and liquids. I know of a case, where it took an old lady nearly 3 weeks to change the present for the eternal  censored

At least in the Netherlands there are enough hospitals, nursing homes and doctors you can go to to have it done the right way.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 17:47

@lj wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I's even more than that. It's coward and inhuman behaviour.

At least in the Netherlands there are enough hospitals, nursing homes and doctors you can go to to have it done the right way.
Absolutely! It's not whimsically done, but done when it has to be done to remain "humane" ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 12.12.13 20:04

And,whilst this cessation of medication, food and water, let's also leave them in soiled and wet beds, with dry and cracked lips and fouls smelling mouths just for the hell of it.
As you say Châteleine, you wouldn't do this to one of your dogs, me neither.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 20:27

The old woman I was referring to, whispered after some 10 days: applesauce ... please. They gave her a spoon, she kept it in her mouth and didn't swallow it. And they said: you see ? And continued to starve her. If I would have been there and then, I'd probably be in jail right now ...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum