The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

More statement analysis

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: More statement analysis

Post by ultimaThule on 17.01.14 20:08

dantezebu wrote:In their Arguido interviews KM refuses to answer 48 questions.
But GM refuses to answer only one:

7th Sept 2007
"When asked if on any occasion Madeleine was injured, he says that he has no comments."

Curious, isn't it?  For some reason I'm reminded of George Washington - the little boy who couldn't tell a lie and who readily admitted to being responsible for the demise of his father's cherry tree.  

However, the likes of wee Gerry have no compunction about lying to gain an edge but if they tell outright lies which can be resoundingly disproved, they know they may find themselves bang to rights with no door marked exit.

For this reason, the ginger laddie from Glasgae goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure he can't be caught out in the type lie that will give him no wriggle room and no hiding place should the truth emerge.   

This, in turn, encourages his self-belief that he's the most intelligent being on the planet when, in fact, his IQ is no more than average but, from an early age, he learned to fill in the gaps left by his intellectual inadequacies by using cunning to manipulate situations to his advantage.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.01.14 20:12

@ultimaThule wrote:
dantezebu wrote:In their Arguido interviews KM refuses to answer 48 questions.
But GM refuses to answer only one:

7th Sept 2007
"When asked if on any occasion Madeleine was injured, he says that he has no comments."

Curious, isn't it?  For some reason I'm reminded of George Washington - the little boy who couldn't tell a lie and who readily admitted to being responsible for the demise of his father's cherry tree.  

However, the likes of wee Gerry have no compunction about lying to gain an edge but if they tell outright lies which can be resoundingly disproved, they know they may find themselves bang to rights with no door marked exit.

For this reason, the ginger laddie from Glasgae goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure he can't be caught out in the type lie that will give him no wriggle room and no hiding place should the truth emerge.   

This, in turn, encourages his self-belief that he's the most intelligent being on the planet when, in fact, his IQ is no more than average but, from an early age, he learned to fill in the gaps left by his intellectual inadequacies by using cunning to manipulate situations to his advantage.
UltimaThule, I have to ask why you call Gerald McCann 'the ginger laddie from Glasgae'?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 17.01.14 21:19

Because, in common with his older brother, the wee one has ginger hair and comes from Glasgow - or 'Glasgae' as pronounced by its natives.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 17.01.14 21:54

@Searcher wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@Searcher wrote:Good morning.  Have been away for a while - but coming back am interested to know more about Mrs. Fenn's original witness statement.  Grateful for a link.  Reason for asking is that on another site it was suggested that she later denied or withdrew her alleged statement of hearing Madeleine cry on the night of the 2nd for 75 minutes - saying instead that she had heard nothing.

Apologies for no ref. but it was a link from here that I followed.  Interested to know more if possible.   I have always taken Mrs. Fenn's statement as crucial.
Hi Searcher, as far as I'm aware Mrs Fenn only made the one statement. I haven't come across any reference to a second one. Maybe the confusion comes from this video of Mrs Fenn dismissing the 'rubbish' reported in the press. The Daily Mail then reported more rubbish by claiming she was referring to her police statement and the crying incident. She clearly wasn't.

Published on Sep 1, 2012
Last night the McCanns got a boost when the police case appeared to be undermined by a pensioner who is potentially a key witness.
Pamela Fenn, 81, lives above the apartment where Madeleine disappeared and is reported to have told police she heard Madeleine screaming below.
But yesterday she broke her silence to say it was "absolute rubbish" she had made any such claims to police. Mrs Fenn said: "I didn't even know that family was in there."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

Thankyou Daisy; this would seem to tie in very well with what I read on the other website link - very odd though, to contradict a formal statement.  Most interesting!!  I wonder why.
But Mrs Fenn is saying here:
She did NOT speak to any JOURNALISTS and what's in the ENGLISH newspapers is RUBBISH.

Where did she say she didn't speak to police?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum