The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 18:30

No offfense meant, really. But isn't that the difference between the weather in GB and France?

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 12.12.13 20:14

After years living right near Manchester Airport flight paths I moved to the Countryside about 12 years ago. One thing I was grateful for living here was clear skies and virtually no planes.
In the last 2 or 3 years I have noticed more and more planes flying sometimes one after another overhead. I put it down to Liverpool Airport becoming busier. The planes are still very high in the sky and can't be heard but twice now in the middle of the night I have been woken by jet engines powering up or down at what sounds like feet from my roof. Memories of living in Cheadle Hulme came flooding back where you had to run for cover when a plane came in to land deafening you.

There are loads of chem trails or con trails or whatever they are here now. They don't disappear after a plane has gone. They melt and are there all day. I always thought it was fuel and toilets they were dumping on us.

I have seen dubious flight paths on flightradar24 which are like grids. What are they? If they are spraying what are they spraying?

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 13.12.13 13:28

Chatelaine

Yes, I understand when you say you end up with a blue sky. But is it?

The pilots and  scientists whoever they are, can use different types of spray so that they dissipate quicker than the huge white ones. 

If you take a picture with a camera that you can enlarge enough you will be able to see that what you have is maybe not a blue sky but either a powdery haze blue. More recently I have discovered its like a fine misty web so that the blue looks actually slate grey/blue. I am not saying that what you have in France is not lovely blue sky. It could be that they don't use the same spray where you live.  But here in Cornwall they use all different sorts of spray for differing effects.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 13.12.13 13:36

little pixie

I understand that the spray at the moment is aluminium, barium and strontium.

These chemicals are sometimes mixed with different types of materials and can cause web-like threads to fall to the ground. Indeed there was a report in the media of this happening in France.

The general consensus is that they are using global warming as an excuse to attempt to control the weather. But at the 'geoengineeringwatch' site they believe that their intentions are somewhat different. If you go to the site (you won't get a computer virus) its a perfectly normal site, just read some of the articles if you are interested.  You can then make up your own mind about what "they" are really doing.

Thank you for your input.  smilie

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 13.12.13 13:50

I would just like to say referring to the picture in my post. I don't live near a very busy airport. The nearest is Newquay, not very big. In fact, it recently lost some flights to London. 

As far as I know the only flights across Cornwall going east to west that we would normally expect to see or even hear, because these flights take place very high in the sky, are to America and Ireland.  I believe only two flights each day and much higher than these 'other" jets who do the spraying. I have checked on the flight data site and none of the planes I see flying are shown at all.

My daughter regularly flies to America to Disney World, bless, and she always tells me when the flight is going across so I can wave at her, its something I always do even though we can't see each other. I look at the sky a lot, since working on a farm locally, I was in the fields all day so I am aware of what planes should be flying. These planes who do the spraying are not civilian flights, although I know in some places they are using civilian planes as well.

Just to update, our weather now is complete white-out' and probably will be until the next day (maybe 6 or 7 days time) they allow us some manufactured supposed blue sky.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 13.12.13 15:43

I would also say that I have hundreds of pictures (well actually thousands now) that seem to show something is happening to alter the strength of the sun that we experience. I expect countless other people have taken hundreds. My daughter has recently returned from London, she's a photographer and she has noticed the stuff in the sky. In fact, most of her pictures have them. There was one particular picture looking over Hyde Park, she takes pictures of trees as I mad about trees and always have been, which she magnified for me. There in the sky where many chemtrails almost invisible to the naked eye but her camera caught them and showed them in all their glory. So what looked like a nice enough day was, in fact, not so nice after all! 

So to the MP's, who condone what is going on, you are also doing this to yourselves!

jd has probably hundreds too, we can't all be wrong. I could upload many pictures that I believe show this is really happening. Its the only thing we can do is to take pictures - we have no other option than to believe what our eyes see. Its the weather that has changed to such a degree that makes it impossible to ignore, as far as I am concerned anyway.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 13.12.13 16:41

This article is a couple of years old but probably still about right.I think it translates to around 6500/7000 flights a day on average over the UK.
That is quite a lot more than i ever realised !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21195765

I think it true to say that in the winter the 'con trails' will linger around much longer because of the temperature and i believe they will be far more pronounced as well.

I am just wondering if the 'chemicals' are added to the fuel (which i guess would be the most secretive way to conceal them) or if all these planes have seperate tanks for the chemicals which would have to be filled seperately on the ground covertly.

I assume those responsible for raining down these poisons upon us are aware of the risks to themselves and what precautions they take to protect themselves and their families and children.

It would be interesting as well to know if 'they' calculate where to drop their load taking into account the prevailing winds and weather patterns or if it is just indiscriminate.

Looking at the World wide situation i think it is estimated there are something like 40 to 50000 flights per day which certainly gives a lot of scope for geo engineering projects.

I have to say that i live in the SE England in an area south of London and am therefor surrounded by Gatwick,Heathrow,Stanstead and am pretty much on the doorstep of a small local airport handling commercial flights.

I have never seen anything unusual and i see surprisingly few planes considering my location,probably a lot more early summer from Gatwick flight path.Just the odd con trail here and there.

Maybe i am just lucky to be in an area where maybe many of those responsible live !

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 13.12.13 18:47

If they simply wanted to pollute us, wouldn`t it be more effective to put the stuff into road fuels. Or maybe they already  have. Aaaaaaggggggh.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 13.12.13 18:56

MORGELLONS SYNDROME

These are perilous times for human beings and all living things. Our air supply is a toxic soup because of Chemtrails. Heavy metals, biological pathogens, “fibers,” polymers, and other dangerous materials are being sprayed everyday, all around the planet. The materials are fine particulates and are easily breathed in. Once in the body, they become systemic in less than a minute.

MORGELLONS/CHEMTRAIL SYNDROME ELEMENTS

Metals-- scientifically confirmed

Biological/Mycoplasma-- bacteria, virus, fungus-bacteria/fungus/mycoplasma-- scientifically confirmed

“Fibers”/Pseudo-life/altered parasites-- confirmed (debate as to nature)

Polymer/fiber-optic material-- scientifically confirmed

Frequencies entering body through atmospheric manipulation-- confirmed

Calcium particulates-- confirmed

Magnesium particulates-- confirmed

http://www.bariumblues.com/chemtrail_illness_protocol.htm

http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/Chemtrails&Morgellons.htm

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 13.12.13 20:04

Cloud seeding and attempts to modify the weather have been going on for years and is no secret.I think i read there are around thirty countries who are involved.
China 'sprayed' the skies over Beijing prior to the Olympics there to try and clear the smog.
Silver Iodine i think is commonly used.Strangely enough Silver (Colloidal) is thought to be very good for your health.
Personally i believe there are far easier and more efficient and cheaper ways to 'control' the population.Our water supply being the obvious one.

I dont trust any Governments but those who seek to control us i suspect would rather not put themselves at risk,so its usually best to look for the easier methods.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 13.12.13 21:38

I guess all those responsible for spraying the population from planes  big grin  big grin  big grin ,  soz , must live up near me in Bonnie Scotland because we have beautiful clear blue skies, without 'chemtrails' most of the time! (except when it's chuching it down)  smilie

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 15.12.13 2:04

@Lioned wrote:Cloud seeding and attempts to modify the weather have been going on for years and is no secret.I think i read there are around thirty countries who are involved.
China 'sprayed' the skies over Beijing prior to the Olympics there to try and clear the smog.
Silver Iodine i think is commonly used.Strangely enough Silver (Colloidal) is thought to be very good for your health.
Personally i believe there are far easier and more efficient and cheaper ways to 'control' the population.Our water supply being the obvious one.

I dont trust any Governments but those who seek to control us i suspect would rather not put themselves at risk,so its usually best to look for the easier methods.

Hi Lioned

I have to say that I agree with everything you say in your post.

Initially it was only the NATO member states but now geoengineeringwatch say it's world-wide. Indeed, I have yet to see any sky on the television  in any country that does not have these Chemtrails.

I agree it doesn't make sense that they should allow spraying which will affect everyone including themselves.

I understand that the IPCC has stated that climate control measures have to continue to prevent global warming. I don't believe this is true. I think they can't say why they are actually taking these measures (spraying) because there would be mass outcry by the world population as they have no information on how these chemicals will affect our health. Also they have not asked us if we agree to these measures.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 15.12.13 2:08

@listener wrote:I guess all those responsible for spraying the population from planes  big grin  big grin  big grin ,  soz , must live up near me in Bonnie Scotland because we have beautiful clear blue skies, without 'chemtrails' most of the time! (except when it's chuching it down)  smilie

Hi listener

That's ok I am just very glad you don't have any Chemtrails where you live. :)

Who knows I may just have to move to Scotland in the near future.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 15.12.13 5:41

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 15.12.13 8:19

If you live in London then look up at the skies now. What was blue an hour ago (and should still be totally blue) is now awash with stripes which are dispersing into milky cloud like covering. I am seeing planes in all directions spraying down these stripes, and they are not commercial planes because these spray planes are totally off the flight path and they have NO MARKINGS and creating an 'X' in the sky and all over the place

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 15.12.13 9:53

And nobody noticed! Too busy in trance on their iPhone and iPads!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 15.12.13 10:11

Germany Becomes the First Country to >>>
Admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations

A TV news report states that \"the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed...

"We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.\"

"This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful."

Video  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51FcITBszj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH-XBDPVA_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI&feature=player_embedded#at=55

*source  http://www.geocities.com/canadianchemtrails/

"In the United States of America there has been protest after protest for many years against these military operations, and now people are mobilizing in Germany as well.

"It's obvious that enormous regions are being polluted with clandestine actions, but all of this has to be made public. The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population."

source http://artificialclouds.com/

This is a very significant development in the battle to find out why our governments are spraying chemicals into our atmosphere.  However, it is only the tip of the iceberg. As far as researchers have been able to conclude, chemical spraying by our governments have been in full operation since mid-to-late 1990\'s (possibly earlier). The following video presentation is a great introduction to chemtrails and some of the possible implications: *Aerosol Crimes (1:39:23) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2815320198655156407&hl=en-CA

Right now we can only speculate as to what type of chemicals are used in these operations. *However, one thing is certain: if we saw a car driving down the road, spewing out a plume of smoke the way these planes are doing, we would be very concerned.*
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/environment/humans/chemtrails/news.php?q=1202949083

Chemtrails & Political Moths
http://libertyforlife.com/military-war/chemtrails.htm

US Government Bill Refers to Chemtrails HR 2977
http://libertyforlife.com/military-war/BWMD/us_government_plans_chemtrails_h.htm

And when the sky is cloudy with real clouds, it is always going on above

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 15.12.13 15:40

@Angelique wrote:
@listener wrote:I guess all those responsible for spraying the population from planes  big grin  big grin  big grin ,  soz , must live up near me in Bonnie Scotland because we have beautiful clear blue skies, without 'chemtrails' most of the time! (except when it's chuching it down)  smilie

Hi listener

That's ok I am just very glad you don't have any Chemtrails where you live. :)

Who knows I may just have to move to Scotland in the near future.

Hello Angelique, It's a truly marvelous part of the world (mostly) and will be even better if we finally manage to shake off the scumbags at westminster next year, who have dragged us down for so long!
And NO 'chemtrails' ! roses 

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 02.06.14 11:44

What Will It Be Today - Brolly or Sunglasses

Dream.

Searching for home, the father and the boy.
Fly vast amounts of space, to yield a safe haven.
Each planet scanned with hope 
Somewhere with flora and fauna laden

But there would be one suitable
A planet blue and sufficiently "cool"
We call it home, the land, the Mother Earth
Growing food and all imagined life

Held in place by magnetic force 
But brightened by a burning orb
It's own atmosphere of oxygen
And an ozone layer for a shield of course.

It would have a burning inner core
Of molten metal we knew this before
Tectonic plates to seal in the searing heat
Making life some serious feat

Erupting volcanoes by the score
Would act as valves to tame the foundry
Earthquakes would also come into play
Releasing energy and tsunamis on the way

Reality.

No matter that we cure disease and pain
No, we'll do these other things instead from which we'll gain
But what is the point in all of this
If being human causes death

But no, we will advance the human race
To destroy the thing we love the most
To gain metal, notes and numbers in a Bank
To scheme and scam the planet off it's face

Poison the rivers and fell the trees
Pollute the air with noxious fumes
Pour chemicals over all the land and
Prise open mountains for minerals and fossil fuel

So now the ultimate, the biggest threat
To you and me and all living things
For those in charge are hell  bent
In controlling the weather, heaven sent.

To use technology gained from scholars to
Concoct these particles to spray from planes
Creating white-outs, thunder, gales and rain
 Flooding, mudslides, droughts, it's insane

If only people looked up to see
That these cloud formations are not real
Only "Created" for control of you and me
To satisfy some mad scientist's distorted dream

We would protest -  it cannot be
That human beings would think to invent
A weapon that would destroy us all 
Just for gaining complete control.

Angelique. 23.5.2014

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 05.06.14 11:31

Having watched some footage lately of PdL because of the presence of SY/GNR in the on-going  search for evidence I have had a reasonable take of the sky.

It looks as though Portugal is in the early stages of "the programme" of chem-trailing to block out the sun and reduce temperatures which would I admit be getting higher than normal.

It seems as though they are spraying just once or twice and it's the type of spray that disperses to cause slight haze which you can see better if you look to the horizon. You see a long stripe, quite thick which stays around until the heat of the sun spreads it around. As to how long the spraying will be at this level is difficult to ascertain it all depends on the temperature continues to rise. How long the people doing this think it needs to progress the spraying so that the general population will get used to dull days, hazing out, white-outs etc. It may be two or three years before you will get the situation. which exists in UK and the majority of other countries around the world. Though how they can not expect people not to notice, especially those at home all day, who spend more time looking at the weather whilst in their gardens. I am sorry to say that it will become obvious to those of you who have knowledge of what is happening in other countries. I think it's just a matter of time before you see what we are seeing.

At the moment in Cornwall, supposedly the sunniest region, we have yet to experience "summer" even though we are two weeks from mid-summer!  Sometimes our midday temperatures are colder than in mid-winter. Although this can fit nicely in for those "altering the weather" to the well publicised "global warming" or now hijacked "climate change". I don't doubt that as usual the policy is to keep it cool and then provide us with a sudden heat wave for two weeks as they did last year. It was almost unbelievable that on the last Sunday of the two weeks the planes went crazy and before our eyes, we sat and watched them paint out the sun, sky and daylight. 

Believe it - it is going to happen everywhere.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.14 18:10

@Angelique wrote:Having watched some footage lately of PdL because of the presence of SY/GNR in the on-going  search for evidence I have had a reasonable take of the sky.

It looks as though Portugal is in the early stages of "the programme" of chem-trailing to block out the sun and reduce temperatures which would I admit be getting higher than normal.

It seems as though they are spraying just once or twice and it's the type of spray that disperses to cause slight haze which you can see better if you look to the horizon. You see a long stripe, quite thick which stays around until the heat of the sun spreads it around. As to how long the spraying will be at this level is difficult to ascertain it all depends on the temperature continues to rise. How long the people doing this think it needs to progress the spraying so that the general population will get used to dull days, hazing out, white-outs etc. It may be two or three years before you will get the situation.  which exists in UK and the majority of other countries around the world. Though how they can not expect people not to notice, especially those at home all day, who spend more time looking at the weather whilst in their gardens. I am sorry to say that it will become obvious to those of you who have knowledge of what is happening in other countries. I think it's just a matter of time before you see what we are seeing.

At the moment in Cornwall, supposedly the sunniest region, we have yet to experience "summer" even though we are two weeks from mid-summer!  Sometimes our midday temperatures are colder than in mid-winter. Although this can fit nicely in for those "altering the weather" to the well publicised "global warming" or now hijacked "climate change". I don't doubt that as usual the policy is to keep it cool and then provide us with a sudden heat wave for two weeks as they did last year. It was almost unbelievable that on the last Sunday of the two weeks the planes went crazy and before our eyes, we sat and watched them paint out the sun, sky and daylight. 

Believe it - it is going to happen everywhere.

That is so interesting Angelique.   I do look out for chemtrails (north cornwall coast) but can only say I haven't noticed it in that part of the world.     Perhaps because it is so near the Atlantic coast and maybe they are more apparent inland?

I'm afraid to say though that so many are just not aware or will not understand..

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 05.06.14 20:50

I love all the crap and panic over climate change especially the chem trails bunch.

We are only a few thousand years out of an ice age, which considering the planet is 4.5 billion years or so is but a mere blink.

This means the planet will get warmer.

We also need to bear in mind that our climate is affected by the sun and has been since the day dot, from when we were scorchio to when we were a nice whilte snowball.

it is also possible that we are affected by  where we are in our galactic journey and  the effects of various stuff floating around the universe such as gama ray bursts, solar radiation, gravitationsl pulls etc along with the normal stuff on our planet like volcanoes, earthquakes etc.

Our climate is ever changing and there is little if anything we can do to syop the change, it is like King Canute trying to stop the tide coming in.

it's all moot anyway as in a  a few billion years, if we are still around, the sun will expand into a red giant and nicely toast most of our solar system ( this does make me wonder if planets that weren't in the goldilocks zones will suddenly become habitable)

Cliamte change sounds all great and onder ful, being able to control the weather so crops grow in thedesert etc.

it doesn't and won't work like that

it is all interlinked and if we cause it to rain where it didn;t previously we will either cause mass flooding and destruxction in places they rarely fllooded if at all and temperate climates will now get droughts and rocketing temps.

it will probably also result in more extreme weather such as hurricanes and tornades all being stronger oceans will continue to rise until it reaches it's peak and then the earth will start to cool down and iceage here we come. and, in the end the planet will reset itself.

The lines we see in the sky are the result of hot engines in a very cold atmosphere ( you see your breath on a cold day, it isn't a chemtrail) it is condesation caused by water moleculaes cooling down to a vapor.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 06.06.14 8:04

i'm not convinced about chemtrails. What airplanes do to the atmosphere is certainly pumping more CO2 out at altitude where it does have a hell of a lot more effect  than anything car exhausts can do much further down.
The  unnaturally large number of cattle producing massive amounts of methane contributes more to the CO2 output than cars.
There you are, become a vegetarian and don't use planes - problem solved. winkwink 

Climate change is what nature does even in the more or less stable Holocene. Around 1500BC the climate was worsening in the north. Scandinavia and the Baltic region in particular suffered and there is evidence that it affected Scotland as well.
It seems the climate suddenly got a lot wetter and colder, ruining the crops.
Global warming/climate change  evangelists hate archaeologists as it has produced a Carbon14  graph going back some 30,000 years which shows great and generally not explicable variations in the co tent of C14.
This work started in the 1950's  - some 60 years of international research by now.

We're overdue for the next ice age, the last one covered the whole of the UK. We're not in charge, the planet will do exactly what it's always done, changing constantly.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 11.06.14 8:03

I was on the Isle of Bute in Scotland last week & noticed trails there. Whatever these trails are, they expand, melt and fall downwards and eventually block out the sun. That is a fact.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 11.06.14 9:53

I'm not convinced that chemtrails exist, although I do believe in the government's capacity to do something like it. All I can see are contrails, which, although concerning from an environmental perspective, are not as sinister as chemtrails

Have a look at the fascinating video below. Its produced by the National Air Traffic Service and shows the flight path of every plane over Europe for a 24 hr period. If just some of these leave contrails (and most will) you'll see the pattern in the sky that are being described as chemtrails in this thread. What I expect you'll also see is a strong correlation between "chemtrails" appearing over those areas where the flight traffic is heaviest (e.g. London) and not appearing over those areas where the traffic is lightest (e.g Norfolk)

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum