The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Guest on 05.08.14 17:47

@Angelique wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:Chemtrails aren't really one of my pet subjects (I do think that wind turbines might play havoc with the weather locally, but that's a different story...) but I was watching the BBC's Countryfile at the weekend and I must say - what is going on with the skies over Cornwall? Is the whole World's air traffic being routed over The Lizard, or something?
Hello Clay Regazzoni

Yes, so say all of us - it certainly sounds like it, looks like it and the weather is poor as a result.

But, of course, the majority of the year the wind blows west to east so I think this might be a clue! smilie

Captured from Sunday's programme

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 11.08.14 13:47

Hello again Clay Regazzoni

I am late getting back a reply - sorry.

Oooh! What a smashing example of err, "trails" well done you for capturing them so clearly. I have, as you may have seen, only my phone to take stills from the television but yours is excellent.

I am still trying to sort out in my head why we are not being told what is going on. If it is to protect us from damaging UV rays as some people suggest on the "geo site" then why are they not telling us. It would be a sufficient reason. Therefore because they are not telling us its not to do with global warming/UV rays or anything which is for our protection. 

There has to be some other reason.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 13.08.14 12:34

Last year I spent a lot of my time travelling locally following the sun, being a child of the sun. I watched the weather intently and overall apart from a strange exact 2 week heat wave which the meteorologists predicted (how come they could do this when they can’t do one day forecast correctly) which ended abruptly in front of our eyes. We watched the jets slowly but surely paste the sun out with a whiteout, which left us with a glassy, heatless Sunday.

This year I anticipated seeing what they would give us. It was interesting that I noticed, even though I did not keep a diary (I keep saying I will) that the usual m.o. was slightly different this year. We have had lots of sunrises wiped out before they even start and which ultimately end up in a white-out. Days when the sunrise is hazed out but not enough to call a white-out and the mornings up to about 10.30 - 11 a.m. looked as though we are going to get a reasonable day. However, they too eventually end up as white-outs.

We did have one week of sun, which was predicted, but actually it was too hot for me to sit in the garden so I kept in the shade. But I have noticed that although we had all these days where the sun was hazed or wiped out that the temperature accompanying these days were unusually high. The night-time temperatures were high as well, which makes me think that when we have a white-out during the summer (so called) months it has the opposite effect of what “they” are trying to achieve – which I think is essentially lowering the temperature.

I have also noticed that this year we have not had the usual surge of tourists in Cornwall. As I am more often than not driving most of the day I have not seen the monster queues on the roads we normally have. I am sure that the manipulation of the weather is having an effect on tourism. If I had been visiting Cornwall last year as indeed I saw we had a lot of German visitors to Cornwall, I would not have returned if I were looking for sun. I was in Marazion one day and we were inundated with coaches disgorging their travellers. I haven’t seen any this year nor have I heard the local people saying that they have returned. I do wonder if it is because of the weather. Last year was particularly bad except for the “predicted heat-wave”.

I listened to a report on the local news station in July that they were trying to encourage people to come to the UK for their summer holidays so other people in the industry must have noticed a drop in tourism as well. However, the thrust of the drive to increase tourism was regarding “interesting places to see” not anything about the weather. Are we surprised?

Somewhere in the back of my memory I saw a sign last year promoting Cornwall as “Cool In Summer – Warm in Winter”.  What on earth is this about? Summer holidays conjure up “lazy, hazy days of summer” not “Let’s go somewhere cooler!”

However, what is nagging at the back of my mind is that tourism world-wide is going suffer. If we are experiencing loss of tourism then all other countries that are participating in this weather modification are also going to suffer the same loss. I have to say although many people have said that they do not have chemtrails – sorry “trails” where they live but I can see from many photos, news film etc., that this weather modification is worldwide.

Your blue may look blue but it isn’t.

All your days are spattered, interspersed and engulfed in chemically produced white in one form or another.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle on 13.08.14 13:08

Another excellent post, Angelique, with your detailed observations - thank you.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 13.08.14 15:43

This week's weather in Edinburgh has been very bizarre. Quite cold yesterday, had to have jumpers, socks, jackets going to do the shopping. Very dark. Day before we has huge rainfall all day night, from the night before. Practically flooded. Then today, mixture of deep dark magenta clouds, then clearing away to blistering hot then cloudy again and cold wind. So odd, so unnatural - no consistency.  When we were kids we used to go on holiday to Cornwall, on the beach for a couple of weeks, was roasting then back up north, still the weather was lovely, certainly no coats and rainpour until much later, say end Sept/October.

Angelique, I spot the planes all the time now and I can tell which clouds are chemclouds and which are natural. It's funny how you said they can predict a coming heatwave yet always only give an approximation of how likely it is to rain - uhh?  40% chance of precipation. Yeah right, depending on how well the chemtrails are dropped that's how we will know how much and when the rain comes.

I have started to spot small planes doing back and forth journeys, low altitude, after a heavy spray day.  Are these planes testing or taking air samples I wonder? Have you seen any of this?

I know that Scotland is famous for its dodgy weather but this week has been an example of how very bizarre this weather modification has become. We are getting four seasons in a day but in a really extreme way.

nah

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 13.08.14 15:50

and I almost forgot. how could I..... On Saturday afternoon, there was a bizarre thunderstorm.  IT was sooo loud.. I have NEVER in my life heard thunder crack this loudly in Scotland. I thought a bomb was going off above our roof. The kids cried it was so loud and scary.  Even today in those magenta clouds I can see little electrical sparks.  This is weird.  Did any of you have a thunderstorm on Saturday and are your thunderstorms getting more extreme?

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 29.08.14 15:53

Hi Upsy Daisy

Yes indeed, our thunderstorms are getting more bizarre and extreme here in Cornwall. In fact, I used to love thunderstorms - its the power thing I liked. I would run around the fields during stroms getting absolutely soaked to the skin. Then being dragged inside by my sister and told not to be stupid. Now I really loathe them because I know they are not real. I watch them and am in awe of them but I don't like them.

Which brings to mind the flooding in Somerset last March. I know that they have a history of flooding but I did at the time wonder, you know, I just wondered was "it real" or was it engineered.

Here is an interesting video:

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 29.08.14 17:00

How serious are people on this thread?  Are not most of what people are seeing and attributing to sinister 'spraying' merely normal vapour trails? I grew up in an area dotted all over with airfields RAF and USAF bases and  the sky was almost permanently crossed with them.

Crop sparaying is another matter. It takes place at very low level and can someimes misfire, but that has nothing to do with what some people on here are referring to as 'chemtrails.'

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 29.08.14 18:39

@comperedna wrote:How serious are people on this thread?  Are not most of what people are seeing and attributing to sinister 'spraying' merely normal vapour trails? I grew up in an area dotted all over with airfields RAF and USAF bases and  the sky was almost permanently crossed with them.

Crop sparaying is another matter. It takes place at very low level and can someimes misfire, but that has nothing to do with what some people on here are referring to as 'chemtrails.'
Hi comperedna

Some of us are deadly serious but some of us still are unaware of what is happening. 

However, I agree that its a subject that not all who venture here believe in. Everyone is entitled to have their view and I and many others respect other points of view.

This "chemtrailing" has been going on, as far as some believe, since 1960 if not before. The blue we see is not the blue it should be - it has been already hazed out before we got up after a nights sleep. I believe that some of the clouds you see in the sky during the day are man made.

It would be lovely to go back and not realise what is happening, for all the World I would choose that this is not happening. 

That somehow those who believe are the ones that are dreaming this is happening. 

I look at the world in a different way. In fact, I look at everything in a different way to how I did before I realised what was happening. How could I not look at everything differently. That the flowers and trees I see today are dying prematurely and may not be here very long. The leaves are drying and yellowing all around me. The birds are not around anymore. What is the point of painting a landscape with a hazed out sky. Taking pictures of unreal clouds. I so wish, I really, really wish I could go back to how I was before. Luxuriating in the green of the grass, the abundance of wheat in a field. Daffodils in long distant rows. Harvest time with the crops in the fields. The crispness of the frost on a winter's day crunching under my feet. 

Then....I think of Monsanto and it all becomes grey and bleak and I get sad for all the death and destruction that is coming.

On the geoengineering site there is a article about a publication in a mainstream magazine called "Soco" about the on-going chemtrailing and its possible to read the published article. This is in America of course not in the UK. 

Here is the link:

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/mainstream-covers-climate-engineering/

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 30.08.14 13:51

The more I read of this thread the more I realize it is not a thread for me to post on, because it reads to me like a potty paranoia party. I don't think my contributing sensible facts would help. That is not me being rude, honestly, but I believe it is all bonkers, so I guess that's it from me on here. No insult meant to those who think otherwise, honestly, but it is better to simply say that's it from me. Byeeeee!

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 30.08.14 15:35

comperedna

Thank you for your goodbye and I hope the visit was worthwhile even if all it did was to confirm for you that this is not the place for you. smilie 

I have no doubt when things get really bad from all the chemicals that are being sprayed in the atmosphere, that whoever is in charge and allowing this spraying to happen, will blame it on you and me and all the rest of the World population for contributing in our own way by polluting our atmosphere with carbon. Propaganda-wise its a win/win for them. It will be all our fault, whereas those who are aware and know what is happening and that instead of interfering and trying to alter our weather it has only resulted in more damage to the ozone layer.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 30.08.14 17:35

For those who do venture here even if you are just curious. 

Even if you don't believe the contrails are really "chemtrails" - aerosol chemicals being sprayed from jets.

This episode of Coast to Coast with Dane Wigginton is perhaps what you should watch if only for a demonstration of what is going on in our skies.

If you don't want to listen to what is being said - turn off the sound - but watch the footage - some of which is filmed in the UK.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 31.08.14 10:01

Please explain to me why it isn't possible for the trails that you see to be water vapour - a normal product of the combustion of aviation fuel - condensing as the vapour cools in ambient temperatures of between -40 and -80 degrees centigrade.

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 01.09.14 13:27

This has gone way beyond 'conspiracy theory' ranking...this is a global issue, which is being tackled worldwide.  Please read up on the issue, I have attached some important links.  Also, one thing to consider, since thousands of people are trying to get answers on this worldwide , don't you think by now, if it were only 'water vapours - nothing untoward' that thousands of people worldwide would be so concerned? I reckon everyone's mind would be put at rest....however they're not put at rest, instead angered because their livlihoods, health, etc are being affected greatly and  in some cases very devastatingly by this phenomenon.  So, as you will see from the thread if you actually read carefully, 'persistent trails/water vapour' out of two planes at the same altitude  should behave in the same way...so how come, big chunks one plane's 'trail' falls off to one side, lingers, turns into a big misty cloud and there are holes and gaps in the trails? yet another plane can pass by same time and have zero trail come out of it? There are so many unexplained anomalies, it's beyond me how anyone can think this is purely water vapour.  Thousands of people worldwide would not be up in arms about water vapour.  If this is an attempt to tackle 'global warming' then there should be transparency on the issue so we all know what is being used in the sprays, that's all.

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/

this is the directive that was sent in to Westminster by the campaigners 

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/take-action/directive/

This from the BBC's website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8338853.stm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11076786
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25639343

and read this from The Guardian

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/jul/17/us-geoengineers-spray-sun-balloon

So, are we now part of 'small scale studies'...they say it's not happening yet, but I beg to differ.

P.S. there is tracking software on this website.. I have just had to do a scan and remove it.. it has taken me twice as long to type this email as someone was tracking me. Funny how when I go on websites to discuss contentious issues those are the ones that track me, slow me down, freeze my  laptop so I can't type what I want.... or maybe I am just being paranoid..nmmm..who knows...

I

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 01.09.14 13:36

also go onto Max Bliss's website, he has been studying the weather anomalies and effects that chemtrails have had for years now. He has researched, gone to geo engineering seminars, conventions etc. so if you have any questions about supposed 'water vapour' he can show you water sample tests that have been done which indicate high levels of toxic metals.

http://mrmaxbliss.wordpress.com/

There was also a bunch of people who turned up at the Met Office, asking if they had anyt knowledge on the weather manipulation, they all ran in opposite directions and refused to talk to him, excpet this one guy. Other people passing in cars gladly took the leaflets which were being handed out, the Met Office staff, drove by, refused to talk to or receive any leaflets...what does that tell you eh?  Something to hide ??

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 01.09.14 15:52

Hi Upsy Daisy

I have to say the abnormal weather you are having can possibly be the effect of the jet stream which it is being said has radically changed. I think the red sky might be the metals in the spray. 

Many thanks for those links to UK chemtrailsprojectuk.com/ I have visited there a few times in the past and wanted to send the Directive to my local MP but I haven't a clue how to go about it and whether we have to write a letter etc., I am hopeless at this sort of stuff.

Yes all my neighbours were talking about the thunderstorm we had similar to yours but no funny colours in the sky. 

As regards the jets - I usually just listen for them and if they are around I expect the day to deteriorate which it does usually. When we have complete cloud cover (white-outs) we can still hear them above the cloud and I do think, often say, they are looking for gaps to cover the blue. Sure enough if one appears along comes the jet and starts filling it up with trails. I do hear them checking for gaps but I assume that they are also taking the temperature. Like the spotter planes do when they circle round continuously, it can't be anything else IMO.

Do you think it is reaching the point where someone in Government has got to admit to something? Or at least tell us why they are participating in this spraying.

Do you think they will let Russia opt out?

ETA I have just linked to The Guardian article - this was discussed on the CoasttoCoast video if I remember correctly(not sure because I have read so much lately I am getting overload I think) anyway whoever it was said "what was the point". Its more economical to spray from planes they are up there as they can carry enormous loads so it was just farcical to assume that this would be a method to choose. Maybe its just to get the "spraying is going on" out there.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 02.09.14 11:02

Something has to give...the more news is spreading on the internet the more people are starting to ask questions. They cannot keep denying this, it's too big now..the elephant in the room.  They all give the same blanket reply when approached (government, etc.) but funnily enough when certain people in US have called NASA for example, they explain exactly what is going on.. very odd.  I think they are playing on words...they will admit to Stratospheric Aerosol Spraying, even admit its existence on BBC website, showing a plane with a 'chemtrail' coming out of it, yet they deny the existence of 'chemtrails'.. I think they seek to obfuscate the issue so much that people will either give up or be more confused.  They have done these types of tests on the public before.  It just beggars belief that most of the public still refuse to believe their governments would ever harm them.  Ignorance may be bliss but in my case, I need to know.  If it were a benign harmless substance that was being rained upon us, then why not admit that and show and prove to us it is benign.  It's like the old adage 'hidden in plain sight' or in this case 'plane sight'.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Photos of chemtrails now flooding television documentaries and advertising

Post by Angelique on 24.01.15 17:57

I did think about a new thread for these photos as they are worthy simply because they are becoming so vast and all encompassing. It is becoming obvious that most of the world, most of the time, is being sprayed. They are even showing up in far off places like Alaska on Ice Road Truckers.

Anyway, I have seen the advert for Jersey which obviously was shot on location last year as a holiday destination, ha, ha!

Here are some photos from their advert:

I have several more but they show wavy lines caused by the refection of the television so I have left them out. But if you can catch the advert, don't look at what they want you to see, people enjoying themselves on holiday, look at the sky and the overall effect is basically "a white out". The whole advert from beginning to end is of "white-out skies" with one small vague bit of blue in a corner of one shot. 

Where are the "blue skies"? 

Has no one else noticed?

Not only do we see actual effects of chemtrails in the sky in various forms I believe but we have something else going on. I think we have "subliminal introduction of normality" in other ways as well.  

Here are some pictures of the backdrop to BBCSport which i think are possibly deliberate. But there is a possibility that whoever is producing these effects is just copying what he/she/they see in everyday life in the sky. However, I don't think the latter as I have noticed that these lines they generate behind the commentator have been subtly getting more and more like chemtrails. They started as just stripes of white and have now generated to actual "snow" effect and the white lines now drift across the screen in an eerily similar fashion to the actual planes flying across the sky.

BBCWeather reports have for some time been mimicking these stripes and white out sky as backdrops. Has anyone also noticed in the weather reports that when the map of England Ireland Wales and Scotland is used even though they say they can forecast more accurately now, the areas where supposedly rain is can be very indistinct. There are vast areas which are just a dull colour where there is no sun forecast, just dull - aka "a white out" day. Cloud is shown as darker areas - non-descript and vague.

I think this is enough for one post but I hope some of you will begin to see the "light". But in terms of sun is now reduced to appearing everyday as always behind a swathe of man-made trails of chemicals and always obscured to the human eye.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 26.01.15 19:38

http://www.reddit.com/domain/notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/

This is a link from The Sunday Telegraph in an article written by Christopher Booker titled "How we are still being tricked with flawed data on global warming". It's worth reading for those interested in the global warming myth.

Climategate, the sequel: How we are STILL being tricked with flawed data on global warming

Something very odd has been going on with the temperature data relied on by the world's scientists, writes Christopher Booker

By Christopher Booker
9:05PM GMT 24 Jan 2015
3007 Comments

Although it has been emerging for seven years or more, one of the most extraordinary scandals of our time has never hit the headlines. Yet another little example of it lately caught my eye when, in the wake of those excited claims that 2014 was “the hottest year on record”, I saw the headline on a climate blog: “Massive tampering with temperatures in South America”. The evidence on Notalotofpeopleknowthat, uncovered by Paul Homewood, was indeed striking.
Puzzled by those “2014 hottest ever” claims, which were led by the most quoted of all the five official global temperature records – Nasa’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (Giss) – Homewood examined a place in the world where Giss was showing temperatures to have risen faster than almost anywhere else: a large chunk of South America stretching from Brazil to Paraguay.
Noting that weather stations there were thin on the ground, he decided to focus on three rural stations covering a huge area of Paraguay. Giss showed it as having recorded, between 1950 and 2014, a particularly steep temperature rise of more than 1.5C: twice the accepted global increase for the whole of the 20th century.
But when Homewood was then able to check Giss’s figures against the original data from which they were derived, he found that they had been altered. Far from the new graph showing any rise, it showed temperatures in fact having declined over those 65 years by a full degree. When he did the same for the other two stations, he found the same. In each case, the original data showed not a rise but a decline.
Homewood had in fact uncovered yet another example of the thousands of pieces of evidence coming to light in recent years that show that something very odd has been going on with the temperature data relied on by the world's scientists. And in particular by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which has driven the greatest and most costly scare in history: the belief that the world is in the grip of an unprecedented warming.

Related Articles

How have we come to be told that global temperatures have suddenly taken a great leap upwards to their highest level in 1,000 years? In fact, it has been no greater than their upward leaps between 1860 and 1880, and 1910 and 1940, as part of that gradual natural warming since the world emerged from its centuries-long “Little Ice Age” around 200 years ago.
This belief has rested entirely on five official data records. Three of these are based on measurements taken on the Earth’s surface, versions of which are then compiled by Giss, by the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and by the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit working with the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction, part of the UK Met Office. The other two records are derived from measurements made by satellites, and then compiled by Remote Sensing Systems (RSS) in California and the University of Alabama, Huntsville (UAH).
The adjusted graph from the Goddard Institute for Space Studies

In recent years, these two very different ways of measuring global temperature have increasingly been showing quite different results. The surface-based record has shown a temperature trend rising up to 2014 as “the hottest years since records began”. RSS and UAH have, meanwhile, for 18 years been recording no rise in the trend, with 2014 ranking as low as only the sixth warmest since 1997.
One surprise is that the three surface records, all run by passionate believers in man-made warming, in fact derive most of their land surface data from a single source. This is the Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN), managed by the US National Climate Data Center under NOAA, which in turn comes under the US Department of Commerce.
But two aspects of this system for measuring surface temperatures have long been worrying a growing array of statisticians, meteorologists and expert science bloggers. One is that the supposedly worldwide network of stations from which GHCN draws its data is flawed. Up to 80 per cent or more of the Earth’s surface is not reliably covered at all. Furthermore, around 1990, the number of stations more than halved, from 12,000 to less than 6,000 – and most of those remaining are concentrated in urban areas or places where studies have shown that, thanks to the “urban heat island effect”, readings can be up to 2 degrees higher than in those rural areas where thousands of stations were lost.
Below, the raw data in graph form

To fill in the huge gaps, those compiling the records have resorted to computerised “infilling” or “homogenising”, whereby the higher temperatures recorded by the remaining stations are projected out to vast surrounding areas (Giss allows single stations to give a reading covering 1.6 million square miles). This alone contributed to the sharp temperature rise shown in the years after 1990.
But still more worrying has been the evidence that even this data has then been subjected to continual “adjustments”, invariably in only one direction. Earlier temperatures are adjusted downwards, more recent temperatures upwards, thus giving the impression that they have risen much more sharply than was shown by the original data.
An early glaring instance of this was spotted by Steve McIntyre, the statistician who exposed the computer trickery behind that famous “hockey stick” graph, beloved by the IPCC, which purported to show that, contrary to previous evidence, 1998 had been the hottest year for 1,000 years. It was McIntyre who, in 2007, uncovered the wholesale retrospective adjustments made to US surface records between 1920 and 1999 compiled by Giss (then run by the outspoken climate activist James Hansen). These reversed an overall cooling trend into an 80-year upward trend. Even Hansen had previously accepted that the “dust bowl” 1930s was the hottest US decade of the entire 20th century.
Assiduous researchers have since unearthed countless similar examples across the world, from the US and Russia to Australia and New Zealand. In Australia, an 80-year cooling of 1 degree per century was turned into a warming trend of 2.3 degrees. In New Zealand, there was a major academic row when “unadjusted” data showing no trend between 1850 and 1998 was shown to have been “adjusted” to give a warming trend of 0.9 degrees per century. This falsified new version was naturally cited in an IPCC report (see “New Zealand NIWA temperature train wreck” on the Watts Up With That science blog, WUWT, which has played a leading role in exposing such fiddling of the figures).
By far the most comprehensive account of this wholesale corruption of proper science is a paper written for the Science and Public Policy Institute, “Surface Temperature Records: Policy-Driven Deception?”, by two veteran US meteorologists, Joseph D’Aleo and WUWT’s Anthony Watts (and if warmists are tempted to comment below this article online, it would be welcome if they could address their criticisms to the evidence, rather than just resorting to personal attacks on the scientists who, after actually examining the evidence, have come to a view different from their own).
One of the more provocative points arising from the debate over those claims that 2014 was “the hottest year evah” came from the Canadian academic Dr Timothy Ball when, in a recent post on WUWT, he used the evidence of ice-core data to argue that the Earth’s recent temperatures rank in the lowest 3 per cent of all those recorded since the end of the last ice age, 10,000 years ago.
In reality, the implications of such distortions of the data go much further than just representing one of the most bizarre aberrations in the history of science. The fact that our politicians have fallen for all this scary chicanery has given Britain the most suicidally crazy energy policy (useless windmills and all) of any country in the world.
But at least, if they’re hoping to see that “universal climate treaty” signed in Paris next December, we can be pretty sure that it is no more going to happen than that 2014 was the hottest year in history.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.05.15 15:26

My daughter has jetted off to the USA Florida Disney again and she took a picture of the wing of the plane she was in.

Here it is.

Sorry - its come in sideways - I don't know why.

Anyway you can see the "little nozzle" near the tip of the wing. 

I wonder what this is for?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 04.05.15 17:29

It is ridiculous nonsense such as much that is found in this thread that could give websites like this one a bad name. Sorry friends, but it really drives me nuts. I can't be arsed to reply sensibly because I have tried before, and I believe contributors would prabably not listen to any reasoned argument anyway.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 04.05.15 18:18

I think you will probably find that is the fuel vent nozzle for when they need to dump fuel in an emergency.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.05.15 23:35

comperedna

I understand your views and I appreciate that some people just don't see what others do. Maybe you could just avoid clicking on this thread.

Hobbs

Thank you for the explanation of the "nozzle". You may well be correct so I will try and get some info on how they dump fuel.

Many thanks.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.05.15 6:36

@comperedna wrote:It is ridiculous nonsense such as much that is found in this thread that could give websites like this one a bad name. Sorry friends, but it really drives me nuts. I can't be arsed to reply sensibly because I have tried before, and I believe contributors would prabably not listen to any reasoned argument anyway.
Agreed.

How to bring the level of a website down... "chemtrails"...

"LOOK... they're all nutters".

Too easy.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Utter nutter peanut butter...

Post by missbeetle on 05.05.15 7:53

Please keep posting on this subject, Angelique -

- I read what you have to say with interest.

Best wishes.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum