The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 11:10

@Upsy Daisy wrote:ooh I attached the pic, you can't see it but I attached it to my post and can see it as part of the post....erm...I shall try again... smilie 


Sorry Upsy Daisy - my mistake - it did appear. I was wrong. I was thinking an asterix was and exclamation mark my fault entirely. I am seriously over-worked!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 11:41

haha! although you can actually see exclamation mark shaped chemtrails.... the straight spewy line then it stops and starts and makes a dot, then starts again....honestly as if ANYONE with a brain thinks that is normal, I'll never know.  PEople are just generally in denial.  I even asked the government guy that if what they are doing is perfectly benign and harmless then why all the secrecy and denial? Just let us know what's being poured onto us, if it is harmless.

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 12:05

This is my post I should have put up was too busy. I refers to the 17th July last.

"The Definitely Cross Day!


Today the 17th July was the day to recall x marks the spot. Were they just expecting it to get hotter and they needed to paste out the day quickly.

Here are some of the pictures I took. It was an awesome day for crosses. I took a picture of what we were left with which inevitably ended up as a “white out”













 Subsequently on the 19th while I was watching a long-range weather forecast I noticed this following effect they used in the back screen. You can see they are now incorporating white lines representing plane trails into the screen behind the forecaster. Proof if it were needed that all weather reporters and meteorologists are aware of what is going on in the sky – they cannot now deny it as they are slowly and insidiously using it on the back screen during their forecasts in what I believe is an attempt to “normalize” these trails we see from the back of jets. 




I also took some pictures on the 20th July of jets flying without any trails at all."

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 12:07

@Upsy Daisy wrote:haha! although you can actually see exclamation mark shaped chemtrails.... the straight spewy line then it stops and starts and makes a dot, then starts again....honestly as if ANYONE with a brain thinks that is normal, I'll never know.  PEople are just generally in denial.  I even asked the government guy that if what they are doing is perfectly benign and harmless then why all the secrecy and denial? Just let us know what's being poured onto us, if it is harmless.

I have somewhere in my vast collection such a picture.  big grin 

I agree - exactly - if this stuff is harmless why all the denial.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 12:17

yes and we too get the Scottish version...... ta dah!! here this one's for Alex Salmond's YES campaign..haha...


____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 12:42

@Upsy Daisy wrote:yes and we too get the Scottish version...... ta dah!! here this one's for Alex Salmond's YES campaign..haha...


Ha - yes I like your Scottish version - its almost a replica for mine! You can see the way it curls at the bottom left of your picture - I wonder if its the same pilot - perhaps that his "signature" you know like people have a style. Perhaps they have a style to chemtrailing.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 12:55

It's rather a shame today, since it would otherwise be a beautiful perfect day in the garden with the kids, there are chemmies dispersing above us, so much that there has appeared a strange little mini rainbow (chembow) in the middle of a chemtrail, now that just goes to show that there is definite moisture dropping, since that's when a rainbow appears, sunshine and rain at the same time.  In fact I will try to get a pic now and upload.

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 13:24

Attempting to whiten out our beautiful sky, the planes have gone......for now....


____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 13:28

And another


____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by AndyB on 28.07.14 13:39

Why are you so convinced that these trails cannot be caused by the condensation of water vapour as it cools? (Water being a primary product of the combustion of hydrocarbons such as aircraft fuel)

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 13:42

because when two simultaneous planes pass by, how come the vapour trail of one disappears and the other lingers for hours?  To me, that says that one has water vapour coming out, which disappears and the other has something else, that doesn't disappear and lingers for hours.  It's not water vapour. Same altitude should mean same results but they are very, very different.

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 14:06

Upsy Daisy

I can see the "chembow" (clever word that) in your picture.

As you say if the trails are just condensation - water droplets  - they would disappear within seconds. One of the experts in the Video on the "geoengineering site" said it was like stepping of your house on a bitterly cold day and exhaling. You see a mist from your breath. If you then walk 2 miles and then turn round you don't see a trail leading back to your house. But these trails in the sky span from horizon to horizon and spread out and last for hours. How can they just be condensation trails.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 14:28

exactly...that argument is very flimsy.  I have seen/read people trying to apply science to that argument in order to encourage people away from the chemtrail 'conspiracy theory', however facts are facts.... same altitude must yield same results, unless there is some invisible forcefield just happening to prevent this from happening time and time again, then I have to stick with that theory ie. two planes flyin at the same altitude must have their vapour dissipate at the same time, otherwise one of them is not spewing out water vapour.

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 29.07.14 21:16

Angelique,

I was reading the Global Skywatch website...well, the guy there is now presenting a theory, rather convincingly, that in fact, as far as he is concerned after 30+years experience in the aviation industry, that in actual fact there is no such thing as visible water vapours from jet engines, certainly not visible from the ground - this is a very rare occurrence. So, he goes on to expose this is the Contrail Con..ie. that any contrail that is visible from the ground is actually a chemtrail, just of the short burst variety. Here are the links.  Interesting reading.

http://www.globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/the-great-contrail-con.html#.U9fzqLESHIU

''Since the writing of my series of articles exposing contrails, multiple professional airline pilots have contacted me and thanked me for my stance against the contrail deception.

All of them told me personally that they have never seen trails come out of jet engines and that they appreciate my work exposing the disinformation about contrails. Every one of these pilots knew that contrails are so rare that most people will never see one in their lifetime, and if they do occur, they are at high altitudes that cannot be seen from the ground.

Each of these professional pilots have flown most of their lives and have always had a deep interest in aviation. Some of them fly mainstream commercial jets while others fly large jets for major parcel carriers.

If you are a pilot and would like to share information with me, please feel free to contact me any time. I'm always happy to hear from experienced professionals in the field.


Those spreading disinformation about chemtrails would like nothing more than for you to believe that short, non-persistent plumes coming out of jets are harmless contrails. If they convince you of this, then you will ignore these plumes and allow them to spray you without objection, and this is exactly what they want.

They will tell you that they've seen contrails since they were children. They will tell you that contrails are scientifically proven to contain water vapor. They will tell you anything necessary to make you believe short trails are harmless. This is exactly how disinformation works.

Beware of those who claim that short plumes emitted by aircraft are "contrails".

The science is simple: Contrails only occur under conditions so rare that the vast majority of people will never see one in their lifetime. Furtheremore, these rare conditions only occur at altitudes too high to be seen from the ground.

Now that the government is spending hundreds-of-millions of dollars on disinformation and are attempting to convince the public that contrails are "normal" and "harmless", people are coming out of the woodwork on social networks claiming that they have seen contrails all of their lives.

So much money is being spent on disinformation, that it's not likely that you will occasionally run into them on the internet. It's much more likely that you will be inundated by them and that online groups will be saturated with them.

Do not be deceived.''


...and goes on further in the links/sections to discuss the contrail Hegelian Dialectic....well, well, well..... this information needs to get around. There are plenty of links there.  Let me know what you think.  If anyone can refute this, by all means try.  I would love nothing more for this to be a hoax and that benign and harmless substances are coming out of these aircrafts.  Anything anyone brings to the table, I will forward to this chap Russ Tanner for debate.

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Lioned on 29.07.14 21:32

Why are they spraying us ?

There are much more precise ways of 'getting us' and cheaper too !


Poison in the food chain and water supply is far more serious.

Lioned

Posts : 150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by AndyB on 29.07.14 21:43

@Upsy Daisy wrote:
The science is simple: Contrails only occur under conditions so rare that the vast majority of people will never see one in their lifetime. Furtheremore, these rare conditions only occur at altitudes too high to be seen from the ground.
Oh dear. At least its half true - the science is quite simple. Unfortunately, in order for the rest to be true, you have to accept that clouds only exist under rare conditions at very high altitudes. Contrails are essentially clouds, the only difference is the source of the water vapour. With contrails the source is the combustion of aircraft fuel whereas with clouds its atmospheric moisture precipitating out due to a combination of the humidity and dew point. Ever seen steam coming out of a kettle? Its the same scientific principle.

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 30.07.14 5:39

mmmmm.....

The Contrail Disinformation War
They are popping up all over; websites and blogs that try to convince the public that short, non-persistent plumes coming out of jets are "contrails". Facebook shills are government employees and contractors who are paid to convince you what short, non-persistent trails coming out of jets are harmless water vapor.
Don't be deceived. Contrails are extremely rare and only occur in conditions that:
1. Are so rare that most people will never see one in their entire lives, and
2. Cannot be seen from the ground.
If you see a trail come out of a jet, long or short, persistent or non-persistent, you can be sure that it's a chemtrail.


http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6859#Post6859
..........

High-Bypass Turbofans DO NOT Produce Contrails. So What Are Those Lines in the Sky?
You can link to this page using this short URL
http://gsw.bz/contrails

Translations: German

This article explains why the trails being left in the sky by large aircraft cannot possibly be condensation trails ("contrails"). Once this is understood, then we are left with the ominous question: "What do these trails consist of?"

You can see the video version of this article here.

NOTE: This article has been opposed on the internet by government-paid disinformation employees. These intentionally-deceptive disinformation programs are using fabricated science to claim that high-bypass turbofans create trails.

In one example, a false study is being used to convince the public that high-bypass turbofans create trails. This study is not only based on false science and fabricated numbers, it was published after widespread spraying began and is an obvious attempt to fool the public into accepting geoengineering: The largest crime against humanity in human history by convincing the public that jet trails are a "normal result of fuel combustion", which is simply not true as will be demonstrated below.

Those in the very highest positions who are responsible for this spraying campaign will do anything to conceal it, even going as far as rewriting jet engine training manuals and courses to teach new mechanics that these engines produce trails. There is no better way to convince the public than to have "expert mechanics" believing trails are normal and relaying this disinformation directly to the public. We see examples of this type of disinformation in the education system right now with the rewriting of the second amendment in school textbooks.

We have also received first-hand accounts of military tankers and drones painted to look like passenger jets on several occasions. This causes the public to believe that normal passenger jets are producing trails further enhancing the lie that trails are normal. Remember, a crime this enormous will be concealed by lies and coverups just as enormous.

The fact that high-bypass turbofan engines cannot produce trails is the reason life-long skywatchers and pilots have never seen trails come from these engines until widespread geoengineering began (with very few special exceptions including rare water injection engines which are outlined in the article below). This is the reason professional and recreational pilots alike have contacted me expressing their disgust at the lies being thrust on the public by our governments and educations systems.

The newest tactic to conceal spraying programs from the public is to use shorter trails and to fly at higher altitudes to make these trails harder to see.

Furthermore, school textbooks and jet mechanic training manuals have now been rewritten to include the claim that contrails are common and normal. The disinformation campaign is very thorough.

See the following links to learn how false science - called "scientism" - is being used to thrust lies and disinformation upon the public:

Science Dictatorships: Scientism

Over 100 science journals accept hoax scientific paper for publication

Medical companies fake reality on a daily basis

The Global Depopulation Agenda Excellent lecture showing the use of false science to promote a specific agenda.

Internet Shills and Hired Trolls-What You NEED to Know


High-bypass turbofan engines do not create condensation trails. The ratio of air-to-exhaust is much too high to facilitate the formation of condensation because the majority of air expelled from the back of the engine is not combusted. It is passed through the "fan" and simply blown out the back without mixing with any fuel at all.

Turbine engines are the power plant for high-bypass turbofans. Turbine engines are used in other applications besides powering jets. They are also used to power helicopters, yet we never see trails coming from helicopters, and the reason is simple. Turbine engines almost never produce condensation trails.



In the video above, notice the large ratio between the bypass fan and the "core" part of the engine.

Every Condition is Wrong for Contrail Formation

The formation of condensation trails requires high vacuum, cold temperatures, and high humidity, however, the output side of a jet engine contains mostly outside air that has been pushed through the engine by the large ducted fan (The ducted fan is the set of spinning blades that you see when you look at the front of the engine). This high-pressure at the output of the engine is contrary for the formation of condensation trails because pressurized air has the ability to hold much more water in suspension, without producing condensation.


Even in this image, the ratio of air flowing through the fan vs. air flowing through the turbine is out of proportion. In reality, much more air flows through the fan than depicted here.

Only a fraction of the air that enters the engine is taken in by the turbine engine. This air is mixed with jet fuel (essentially kerosene), combusted, and then exits the engine under very high pressure and high temperature. Condensation formation requires a decrease in ambient air pressure to form, but the output of the turbine is under very high pressure which prohibits the formation of condensation trails.

Physics also tells us that condensation forms when air is cooled, but since the exhaust of the turbine engine within a jet is very hot, condensation formation is - once again - prohibited. (Hot air can hold much more water without producing condensation.)

Furthermore, the ratio of air-to-fuel used in high-bypass turbofan engines is as high as possible (lots of air but relatively little fuel) so as to keep engines efficient and cost-effective, so the reduced amount of fuel in this ratio results in a lack of water in the exhaust, and this is yet another reason high-bypass jet turbofans cannot produce condensation trails.

In short, the more efficient the engine, the less fuel it uses per unit of air moved, and this renders high-bypass turbofans virtually incapable of producing condensation trails, unless they use water injection, which is extremely rare today (see section below).

Simply said, every condition necessary for contrail formation is absent in a high-bypass turbofan engine.

If you go to an airport and watch jets take off, you will see that they emit a faint trail of black soot, which is typical of burnt jet fuel (kerosene), but you will not see water vapor.

The average adiabatic lapse rate (the rate of decrease in temperature with altitude) is about 3 Fahrenheit per 1,000 ft. Since the average temperature on the ground is 59 F (15 C), you can calculate that at 30,000 ft, the average temperature is: 59 - (3 x 30) = -31 F (-35 C). This cold, dry air provides inadequate conditions for condensation trail formation.

Real Condensation Trails

In this article, you can see a picture of a real condensation trail. You can also hear a detailed explanation in this video.

Real condensation trails form, not behind commonly-used engines, but behind high-vacuum areas of wings. This occurs when a jet is pitching up or when the jet is using heavy flaps. Both of these conditions greatly increase the vacuum (lift) produced by the wing and therefore increase the probability of contrail formation.

Contrails will normally appear on the outside edge of the wing or just outside the flaps when in a heavy-flap condition. Both of these conditions require high relative humidity.

Contrails can also appear above the top surface of a wing while a jet is pitching up (such as just before touchdown) because of the high-vacuum created while changing pitch.

Most of the wing-contrails explained above dissipate as soon as the vacuum zone ends. This explains why contrails typically last only 5 or 10 feet behind a wing (less than a second). As the vacuum zone ends, the air very rapidly reabsorbs the water vapor causing the contrail to disappear, except under the most humid conditions when the ambient air is unable to reabsorb the water.

Jet Turbines (Turbojets)

In contrast to typical turbofans, turbojets work differently. Instead simply pushing the majority of the air out the back using a large fan, all (or most in the case of low-bypass turbojets) of the air taken in by the engine is forced through the combustion section of the engine. This difference in design has a few important implications.

First, these engines are less efficient at lower speeds (below ~mach 2), but they produce thrust of much higher-velocity. This is why they are used on jet fighters and other high-speed combat aircraft. They are not used on large military aircraft or commercial aircraft.

Second, these engines have more water in their exhaust and therefore have the potential to produce short, non-persistent condensation trails when all of the required conditions are just right. These conditions are rare and so contrail formation is rare, but it can occur. Remember, turbojet engines are only used on jet fighters, not large military aircraft and not commercial aircraft.

Contrail Suppression Patents

The rare-but-possible contrail-forming potential of turbojet engines used on fighter aircraft caused the development of contrail suppression technology. This technology reduces the contrail-forming potential of these engines so these jets cannot be easily spotted while flying over enemy territory.

Government-funded disinformation contractors often cite these patents as evidence that high-bypass turbofans create contrails, but this is a blatant misapplication of the patents. The patents apply only to turbojets or low-bypass turbojets used on fighter aircraft, not high-bypass turbofans used on commercial aircraft and large military aircraft.

They Are Not Contrails

Turbojets and low-bypass turbofans - the only engines capable of producing rare condensation trails - are not used on commercial jets today. Nor are they used on large military jets. Instead, virtually all commercial and large military jets today use the much-more-efficient high-bypass turbofans.

Since we know that high-bypass turbofans are virtually incapable of producing condensation trails, then the trails we see coming from these countless jets today cannot be contrails. Instead, a mountain of evidence now indicates that these trails are deliberate particulate aerosols. You can easily identify high-bypass turbofans by their large diameter, and this engine type is clearly visible on all "chemtrail" jets we see emitting trails today.

Rare Water Injection Engines

Below is an excerpt from a data sheet published from the European Aviation Safety Agency showing certain older Spey turbofans (series 500) that use water injection for improved thrust performance.

The use of water injection in aircraft engines is rare, but it was also used in a few WW II aircraft, which explains the few "contrail" pictures floating around from that era.

The Rolls Royce Spey 512 is used to power the BAC One-Eleven. This aging commercial aircraft is in very limited use today. There are about 50 still in service, and most are outside the U.S.

If you see a short, non-persistent trail being emitted from a commercial jet, there is a small chance that it's an old Spey Series 500 turbofan. If you see a short, non-persistent trail being emitted from any large jet, it's a new non-persistent chemtrail. Keep in mind that a slowly-increasing number of chemtrail jets have been painted to look like commercial jets. We have already seen this deceptive tactic being used with military drones.

For the past few years, many have witnessed the overnight change in the trail emitted from these countless jets from long, persistent trails to short, non-persistent trails. On the same day, many/most of the jets began flying higher, and this change was obviously done to make the spraying less noticeable to the public, and this was an important tactic they used to counter the fact that awareness of this massive toxic aerosol-spraying campaign is growing rapidly in dozens of countries around the world.

Don't be fooled. Long or short, if you see a trail coming out of a jet, with very few exceptions, it's an intentional, toxic chemical aerosol.

Dispelling the Disinformation

The United States government is currently spending hundreds of millions of dollars to spread disinformation to confuse the public on a variety of subjects. The most pervasive subject of disinformation today is about geoengineering/chemtrails. Below, we will expose the false claims that they make.

Claim #1: Newer more modern jets are flying higher in the atmosphere enabling them to generate enormous plumes of condensation.

Fact: The vast majority of witnessed trail formation has been witnessed by low-flying jets rendering this claim irrelevant.

Fact: The altitude in which aircraft fly has remained unchanged for over 30 years. This widely-known fact renders this claim irrelevant. The favored altitude for commercial air traffic ranges between 25K to 35K feet, well within the Earth's Troposphere.

The vast majority of early trails (between 1995 and 2005) were witnessed at altitudes so low, the public was easily able to identify the jet type and count the engines.

Between 2005 and 2010, numerous skywatchers witnessed sudden changes. First, they witnessed a majority of the jets changing from low altitudes to high altitudes. Second, they witnessed a majority of the jets changing their trail size from long-persistent trails to short, non-persistent trails. Both of these changes typically took place on the same day in any given location.

It appears that this change was designed to make the trails appear less ominous to the public.

It's important to note that even after this change, some jets still produce persistent trails several days per month, and this is likely necessary to avoid public scrutiny that would occur if all trails suddenly vanished.

Claim #2: Newer jet engines burn fuel more completely turning more of the fuel to water.

Fact: Modern high-bypass turbofans - which are used on virtually all large commercial and military aircraft - burn much less fuel per unit of ejected air; often 25% less fuel. Therefore, they produce much less water vapor than older engines.

You will never witness a high-bypass turbofan ejecting water at an airport. You will only witness a faint, block soot that is the result of burnt jet fuel (kerosene). During take off, these engines produce the maximum amount of water vapor as compared to any other stage of flight because this is the time that the fuel-to-velocity ratio is the highest.

In other words, if an engine was to produce visible water vapor, it would be most likely witnessed during takeoff. However, these engines are incapable of producing vapor trails even during their most inefficient operating condition: Takeoff.

Claim #3: The sudden appearance of trails in the past 10 years is caused by an increase in air traffic.

Fact: Air traffic increases less than 1% per year. This amounts to a total increase of about 9% in the past 10 years.

Chemical particulate spraying was used in Vietnam and is believed to have been used in early testing in the United States in the 1980s. During this time, there were extremely few visible trails in the sky, and since high-bypass turbofans are virtually incapable of producing trails, these early trails were likely early geoengineering tests. Developing a program of this size would require many years of testing and development and there is much documentation that this testing has been conducted on the public for decades.

It's worth mentioning that a few water-injection Spey turbofans are still in service, so it's likely that a few people witnessed them in the 80's and beyond. Today, about 50 BAC One-Eleven's are in service. This aircraft is one of the few that use water injection, but most of these aircraft are not within the U.S.

Claim #4: The government worked on developing contrail-suppression technology because of the trails produced by commercial jets.

Fact: The patents showing contrail-suppression technology were developed for low-bypass turbofans and turbojets, neither of which are used on commercial or large military aircraft. This technology was designed to suppress contrail formation on the types of engines - low-bypass turbofan and turbojets - used specifically on military jet fighters to make them harder to see over enemy territory.

Government disinformation contractors use these patents to convince the public that the large jets we see in the sky are producing contrails, but all large military and commercial jets use very efficient high-bypass turbofans which are virtually incapable of producing condensation trails. Even the fleet of aging Boeing 707s produced from the 50s to the 70s which originally used low-bypass turbofans have now been retrofitted with highly-efficient high-bypass turbofans to dramatically cut operating costs.

Claim #5: The photos floating around on the internet showing contrails from military jets in the 50's proves that jet engines produce contrails.

Fact: The handful of photos from the 50s showing military jets and prop planes used water injection or internal combustion piston engines or turbojets, not high-bypass turbofans. High-bypass turbofans - the type of engines that are on the jets producing the massive plumes today - are virtually incapable of generating condensation trails.

Claim #6: High levels of aluminum is rainwater is normal.

Fact: There are a few atmospheric studies that show unusually high levels of aluminum in rainwater. These studies are often presented by disinformation contractors as "evidence", however these studies are in the vast minority and they are conducted near the ocean, downwind of industry, or other contaminating factors.

There are countless studies and water monitoring programs that show historically that aluminum should not occur in rainwater, but studies selected by disinformation contractors are carefully selected to convince the public that contaminated rain water is "normal".

Claim #7: Condensation from burnt kerosene freezes and produces ice trails at high altitudes.

Fact: The vast majority of trails witnessed are at lower or medium altitudes making this claim irrelevant.

Fact: At high altitudes, the air is colder and thinner rendering it less capable of holding moisture. This dry air further incapacitates high-bypass turbofans from producing contrails. Remember that most of the air coming out of a high-bypass turbofan is simply pushed through the big round duct by a fan blade (called "the fan") and does not get combusted at all.

Unprecedented Disinformation

The United States government is currently spending hundreds of millions of dollars annually to confuse the public on various issues such as geoengineering/chemtrails. They are even teaching school children that contrails are harmless water vapor.

This level of disinformation is unprecedented because a harmful, dangerous, and illegal program of this is also unprecedented.

When those committing these epic crimes against humanity are caught, they will be prosecuted and executed, so they will spare no expense to convince the public that the sudden appearance of sky-covering plumes is "normal".

It's vital that everyone explores this issue while keeping in mind that disinformation is being produced in the form of books, videos, Facebook accounts, blogs, photos, and that some of this disinformation is even aimed at "changing history" by convincing the public that contrails have always been around.

You will be seeing more plumes appearing in old remastered movies and commercials. You will be seeing plumes appearing in books that have been artificially aged to look like they're from decades ago. You will be seeing medical studies made to look decades old and injected into journals and magazines that are archived online.

This type of propaganda is not unique to our time. All of these methods have been used before, but with today's technology, the ability to deceive is incomprehensible because the ability to produce and distribute well-coordinated propaganda is surprisingly easy.


More Information About Chemtrail Disinformation

How Persistent Aerosol Plumes are Being Changed to Short Non-Persistent Plumes To Fool the Public

NASA Cloud Chart for Schoolchildren

Chemtrails in Animated Movies: "Over the Hedge"

Council on Foreign Relations Admits Millions Spent on Disinformation

Disinfomation from a Textbook

Chemtrails in Animated Movies: "Cars"

CFR Meeting Says Millions Spent to Confuse Public About Geoengineering

Disinformation At An All-Time High

The Methods Used To Keep You In The Dark

COINTELPRO: An Acronym for FBI Counterintelligence Programs


Attachments





Edited by admin (06/24/14 10:02 AM)
_________________________
Russ, Administrator, Programmer
GlobalSkywatch.com
My Chemtrail Story

Top

#10445 - 02/16/14 05:16 AM (Video Version) Think Those Lines In the Sky are Contrails? Think Again. [Re: admin]
admin

Master Elite Premier Veteran Supreme

Registered: 05/19/09
Posts: 6634
(Video Version) Think Those Lines In the Sky are Contrails? Think Again.

Our sincere *thanks* to YouTube user "categd" for creating and posting this video version of our article (above). Please share this video far and wide.

You can see the print version of this video here





Edited by admin (02/16/14 05:26 AM)
_________________________
Russ, Administrator, Programmer
GlobalSkywatch.com
My Chemtrail Story




http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2012/10/19/airtran-airways-owned-by-southwest-airlines-caught-spraying-chemtrails-over-north-florida/


Airtran Airways – Owned by Southwest Airlines – Caught Spraying Chemtrails Over North Florida 19
Chemtrail • Tags: Airtran, southwest airlines
Do Low Cost Airlines Boost Profits
With Secret Chemtrail Spraying?
________________________________

AIRTRAN Boeing 717-200
AirTran Airways is wholly-owned subsidiary of Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV), has been ranked the number one low cost carrier in the Airline Quality Rating study for the past three years.
AirTran Airways offers coast-to-coast service on North America’s newest all-Boeing fleet.
Shame on Southwest Airlines for allowing subsidiary, Airtran Airwways, to enter into a secret contract to spray pollution into our skies.

Click to ZOOM
On Oct 18, I recorded and tracked the progress of Airtran Flt TRS9100 as it sprayed aerosols on a heading of 180 deg (south) before making a U-turn over Gainesville to head north to Atlanta.
It was an easy task to identify Airtran TRS9100 since it was the only aircraft on FlightAware radar that matched the unusual flight path.

On the distance line notice JAX to ATL is 280 SM (statute miles). The flight plan was filed for a route that covered 326 SM. While airborne the flight plan was changed to deviate south to spray aerosols for a total distance of 631 SM from JAX to ATL. Who paid the expenses and how?
On the distance line (above) notice JAX to ATL is 280 SM (statute miles). The flight plan was filed for a route that covered 326 SM. While airborne the flight plan was changed to deviate south to spray aerosols for a total distance of 631 SM from JAX to ATL. Who paid the expenses and how?
Considering the extra fuel, engine time, crew and other expenses – how much is Airtran paid – and by whom –  in a secret contract to spray chemical aerosols over North Florida?
Are there any IRS consequences if the income is not reported?
Realtive Humidity at Flight Level (37,000 ft/11,200 meters) less than 20% at 3 reporting stations. This measured data is hard evidence that formation of persistent contrails of water vapor – as defined by NASA  – was not possible.

We confidently conclude that these persistent jet trails are chemical aerosols of undetermined toxicity, sprayed over populations of citizens, wildlife, crops and  water sheds without due process and without knowledge or consent.
JAX Weathersonde Relative Humidity
TLH Weathersonde Relative Humidity
Peachtree GA Weathersonde Relative Humidity




  1. Alex Nicoletti says:

    October 19, 2012 at 5:57 pm

     
    1
     
    0
     
    Rate This
    This is the patten you refer too: http://patft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=6&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=7,413,145&OS=7,413,145&RS=7,413,145
    Read carefully – and yes a “weather modification compound” is mentioned along with a long list of other stuff. How ever this is far from a smoking gun. weather modification compound have been used since the 20s…

    Reply



    • hsaive says:

      October 19, 2012 at 7:05 pm

       
      1
       
      0
       
      Rate This
      Look for my article on Evergreen Air. It links to this patent where “weather modification” is mentioned as a capability. Perhaps NOT what most people would call a smoking gun but far from not being evidence to ignore. The history of Evergreen IS THE SMOKING GUN.

      Reply




  • Michael in Florida says:

    October 19, 2012 at 8:13 pm

     
    1
     
    0
     
    Rate This
    Here’s the smoking gun, a world renowned nuclear physicist uses his laser pointer to show you what geo engineering cloud seeding looks in the sky.
    Dr. Jasper Kirkby Explains Prior and Ongoing Atmospheric Geo Engineering by Jet Airplanes


    Reply


  • Michael in Florida says:

    October 20, 2012 at 2:03 am

     
    0
     
    0
     
    Rate This
    Permanent cloud-seeding gets green light
    Friday October 19, 2012 – 12:35 EDT
    http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/permanent-cloud-seeding-gets-green-light/22678
    “The Government announced last month that cloud seeding trials had proved successful and that it would seek to make the process permanent.”
    So the government of Australia admitted it has been dumping chemicals on top Australian peoples heads and under their noses without their permission.
    What are the names of the chemicals the Australian Government has already been poisoning Australians with, in their aerial spraying operations?

    Reply


  • Michael in Florida says:

    October 20, 2012 at 2:56 pm

     
    0
     
    0
     
    Rate This
    My brothers don’t go out on the golf curse much any more, spending their money, because they don’t want to be outside all day under that toxic soup.
    Jet contrail chemicals, JCCs, make what would be an enjoyable day, a sickening day, and their scores are lower because of the poison raining down on them from the sky.

    Reply

  • Pingback: Do Low Cost Airlines Boost Profits With Secret Chemtrail Spraying? | _

  • hsaive says:

    October 24, 2012 at 7:53 am

     
    1
     
    1
     
    Rate This
    It’s no secret that Airtran/Southwest does maintenance at Cecil field. But you go out of your way to deliberately miss the point that FLT 9100 deviated from a flight plan to fly South to spray Alachua County with aerosols of unknown toxicity. Are you suggesting B-717 aerosol delivery system was being tested? I have compelling evidence for atmospheric pollution and you have wild speculation with no understanding of contrail physics…. Thanks for the LOL.

    Reply


  • rouge says:

    November 12, 2012 at 10:43 am

     
    0
     
    0
     
    Rate This
    Harold,
    I got up this morning and the sky was like a checkerboard with Chemtrails. This is the worst case I personally have seen during our 2+yrs of living here in Columbia Co.
    I am furious .
    I am hoping you got some video of this horizon to horizon assault. I would like to support your chapter and help in any small way I can.
    Have known of this practice for some yrs, but had no idea it was escalating so badly to what i saw this morning.
    I can check back here for a reply or you can feel free to email me at the email address through Worldpress
    Thank you,
    Karin

    Reply



    • hsaive says:

      November 13, 2012 at 4:32 pm

       
      0
       
      0
       
      Rate This
      Yes, I did see huge aerosol attack in Gainesville when I went outside at 9 AM. I do have the video of this event. I also looked at the MODIS satellite image for yesterday and it confirms what I photographed from the ground. Thanks…I’ll keep in touch. I assume you are near Lake City?
      Harold

      Reply




  • warero says:

    November 29, 2012 at 10:09 am

     
    0
     
    0
     
    Rate This
    Reblogged this on Javmode.

    Reply


  • ALAN OSTROWSKY says:

    February 25, 2013 at 9:44 pm

     
    0
     
    0
     
    Rate This
    Great job in finding this discovery. We in Australia are continually being sprayed with chemtrails via commercial passenger airlines. Namely Qantas, Air New Zealand and many more. You can google Are Commercial airlines spraying Chemtrails over Australia?

    Reply



    • hsaive says:

      February 26, 2013 at 6:08 pm

       
      0
       
      0
       
      Rate This
      Yes…we know what’s happening down under. I caught an AirTran jet spewing chemtrails over my house…the story is on the blog….. Good tip. I’ll look it up.





  • ____________________
    Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

    Upsy Daisy

    Posts : 437
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-11

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by AndyB on 30.07.14 13:24

    @Upsy Daisy wrote:mmmmm.....

    The Contrail Disinformation War
    They are popping up all over; websites and blogs that try to convince the public that short, non-persistent plumes coming out of jets are "contrails". Facebook shills are government employees and contractors who are paid to convince you what short, non-persistent trails coming out of jets are harmless water vapor.
    I'm nothing to do with the government, I'm just someone who believes that clouds exist and that the combustion of hydrocarbons produces water.
    UpsyDaisy wrote:[b]High-bypass turbofan engines do not create condensation trails. The ratio of air-to-exhaust is much too high to facilitate the formation of condensation because the majority of air expelled from the back of the engine is not combusted. It is passed through the "fan" and simply blown out the back without mixing with any fuel at all.
    I agree that the majority of air is not combusted but its an undeniable fact that what comes out of the back contains water vapour

    UpsyDaisy wrote:The formation of condensation trails requires high vacuum, cold temperatures, and high humidity, however, the output side of a jet engine contains mostly outside air that has been pushed through the engine by the large ducted fan (The ducted fan is the set of spinning blades that you see when you look at the front of the engine). This high-pressure at the output of the engine is contrary for the formation of condensation trails because pressurized air has the ability to hold much more water in suspension, without producing condensation.
    Condensation trails do not require high vaccuum. Look at what happens when you boil a kettle. If you ran across the kitchen with it while its still boiling you'll produce a contrail. The air at 32,000 feet has very low temperature and the gas that comes out of the back of a jet engine has a high humidity. These are the perfect conditions for condensation to occur

    UpsyDaisy wrote:Only a fraction of the air that enters the engine is taken in by the turbine engine. This air is mixed with jet fuel (essentially kerosene), combusted, and then exits the engine under very high pressure and high temperature. Condensation formation requires a decrease in ambient air pressure to form, but the output of the turbine is under very high pressure which prohibits the formation of condensation trails.
    Yes, that's why there's often a gap between the engine and the contrail. The contrail forms after the exhaust gas has expanded to a lower pressure and cooled due to the ambient temperature being around -40

    Please explain to me how you think clouds form and why the same process cannot be happening with the water produced by the combustion of a hydrocarbon at 32,000 feet

    AndyB

    Posts : 692
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-06-03
    Age : 53
    Location : Consett, County Durham

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by Angelique on 30.07.14 14:03

    Upsy Daisy

    Many thanks for that information regarding disinformation - well the Governments of all participating countries (which I think is world-wide by now) are not going to give up their jobs any time soon. Dane Wigginton has an article on his main Home page about these engines which do not produce contrails so anyone who thinks these are contrails can always check with the manufacturer - or will they say yes, they are?

    I am interested in what happens regarding Shasta County and how far they will get up the ladder to The White House. I dare say it will all be called a "conspiracy nutters"!

    ____________________
    Things aren't always what they seem

    Angelique

    Posts : 1396
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2010-10-19

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by Angelique on 04.08.14 18:09

    “Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.”

    ― Cree Indian Prophecy

    ____________________
    Things aren't always what they seem

    Angelique

    Posts : 1396
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2010-10-19

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by Guest on 05.08.14 10:33

    Chemtrails aren't really one of my pet subjects (I do think that wind turbines might play havoc with the weather locally, but that's a different story...) but I was watching the BBC's Countryfile at the weekend and I must say - what is going on with the skies over Cornwall? Is the whole World's air traffic being routed over The Lizard, or something?

    Guest
    Guest


    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by aiyoyo on 05.08.14 13:43

    @Lioned wrote:Why are they spraying us ?

    There are much more precise ways of 'getting us' and cheaper too !


    Poison in the food chain and water supply is far more serious.

    Who are they?

    If you mean the US government, then maybe they are finding things for their employees to do because otherwise they would just be twidding thumbs for their wages. That is why they have to create a situation or a climate to cause or generate war or they have to pretend to be robin hood helping third world war devices poor country against predator-mentality neighbour politicians.

    The US Defence Ministry is the biggest employer in the world with 3 million employees on its payroll.
    If these employees were not given tasks they would be white elephants still needing to be paid and kept employed to keep up image of being No. 1 Super Power in the World with resources to support it accordingly.

    Maybe they are spy planes leaving chemical trails to fool enemy radar from identifying them, who knows.


    aiyoyo

    Posts : 9611
    Reputation : 318
    Join date : 2009-11-28

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by Angelique on 05.08.14 15:53

    Clay Regazzoni wrote:Chemtrails aren't really one of my pet subjects (I do think that wind turbines might play havoc with the weather locally, but that's a different story...) but I was watching the BBC's Countryfile at the weekend and I must say - what is going on with the skies over Cornwall? Is the whole World's air traffic being routed over The Lizard, or something?
    Hello Clay Regazzoni

    Yes, so say all of us - it certainly sounds like it, looks like it and the weather is poor as a result.

    But, of course, the majority of the year the wind blows west to east so I think this might be a clue! smilie

    ____________________
    Things aren't always what they seem

    Angelique

    Posts : 1396
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2010-10-19

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by Angelique on 05.08.14 16:02

    This is an article featured on Dane Wigginton's site - it may be of interest particularly the satellite picture - you can see clearly the "rings" of spray.

    I haven't brought all the article as its very long - just enough to get the drift.

    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineered-drought-crushes-california-who-profits/
     
    Geoengineered Drought Crushes California, Who Profits?






    Why in the world would those in power create a drought cataclysm in California? This question is thrown at me constantly. I give answers and reasons, many of them, but for a large number of people the truth is just too hard to accept. First, whatever one wants to consider as the motive behind the all out weather modification assault on California, one thing is certain, this drought is completely engineered from top to bottom. The “up stream ” rain blocking spraying in the Eastern Pacific is constant as shown in the satellite photo below.







    If the rain is intentionally being blocked consistently and aggressively, there is clearly a motive. Its not just the aerosol spraying blocking the rain, precipitation is also being blocked by the use of rf ionosphere heaters (HAARP installations).  Why? For profit, power, and control over populations. No matter how much this fact is denied, and by whom, this is the bottom line. We are all in a literal fight for life as the climate engineers pull the noose ever tighter around our necks. They are not just blocking our rain, our air is also contaminated with the heavy metal fallout as are soils and waters. The article below is from a financial site. Though there is no admission in the article of the global climate modification insanity, it seems as if many are now starting to connect the dots.
Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This is just some information about what is produced and why Monsanto could be interested in causing a drought.  Farmers are digging up their almond trees as they take a lot of water.  Farmers are selling their water rights as well. Monsanto have produced seeds that are aluminium resistant and I think is searching for large tracts of land. You can’t get bigger than California!
     
    http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/
     
    CALIFORNIA AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION STATISTICS
     
    In 2012, California's 80,500 farms and ranches received $42.6 billion for their output. California remained the number one state in cash farm receipts with 11.3 percent of the US total. The state accounted for 15 percent of national receipts for crops and 7.1 percent of the US revenue for livestock and livestock products. Exports totaled $18.18 billion in value, which represents an eight percent increase over the previous year.
    California's agricultural abundance includes more than 400 commodities. The state produces nearly half of US-grown fruits, nuts and vegetables. Across the nation, US consumers regularly purchase several crops produced solely in California.
    California's top-ten valued commodities for 2012 are:
    Milk — $6.9 billion
    Grapes — $4.449 billion
    Almonds — $4.347 billion
    Nursery plants — $3.543 billion
    Cattle, Calves — $3.299 billion
    Strawberries — $1.939 billion
    Lettuce — $1.448 billion
    Walnuts — $1.349 billion
    Hay — $1.237 billion
    Tomatoes — $1.170 billion
     
    http://www.beachcalifornia.com/california-food-facts.html
     
    California Food Facts - Production & Crops California
    California food facts are incredibly interesting. Most people think of the Golden State as a tourist destination where you can visit Hollywood film locations, see celebrities and go to beaches. In additional to California ranking as the top destination in the United States, it also ranks as the top food production state for a number of crops.
    Though tourists hardly consider the agricultural significance of California as a food-growing region, the temperate year-round climate and expanses of land provide foods the nation and world have grown to enjoy and count on. Below are some of the top crops and percentage of the nation's supply produced in California.
     
    Food Facts 
    California has been the number one food and agricultural producer in the United States for more than 50 consecutive years.
     
    More than half the nation's fruit, nuts, and vegetables come from here.
    California is the nation's number one dairy state.
    California's leading commodity is milk and cream. Grapes are second.
    California's leading export crop is almonds.
    Nationally, products exclusively grown (99% or more) in California include almonds, artichokes, dates, figs, kiwifruit, olives, persimmons, pistachios, prunes, raisins, clovers, and walnuts.
    From 70 to 80% of all ripe olives are grown in California.
    California is the nation's leading producer of strawberries, averaging 1.4 billion pounds of strawberries or 83% of the country's total fresh and frozen strawberry production. Approximately 12% of the crop is exported to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Japan primarily. The value of the California strawberry crop is approximately $700 million with related employment of more than 48,000 people.
    California produces 25% of the nation's onions and 43% of the nation's green onions.
    Gilroy, California, "Garlic Capitol of the World," has hosted 2 million at the annual Gilroy Garlic Festival.
     
    California Crops
California Agricultural Commodities: Items below produced or grown in California rank #1 in the US.  California % of US production is shown, along with the harvest season of crops that are grown year-round.
     

    ____________________
    Things aren't always what they seem

    Angelique

    Posts : 1396
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2010-10-19

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

    Post by Angelique on 05.08.14 17:45

    Here is a link to another article:

    Its called Bye, Bye Blue Sky.




     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UXZJ0O0NHM

    Its all about different regions and how they have tried to get answers. 

    I will try and put the video up but may not be able to. If there is someone who can do this I would be grateful.

    Yay! I did it.

    ____________________
    Things aren't always what they seem

    Angelique

    Posts : 1396
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2010-10-19

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top


     
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum