The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHEMTRAILS in the Daily Mail

Post by jd on 07.10.13 0:16

Are the DM trying to make it appear normal our everyday skies are stripped like this? or are they trying to awaken the population to what is really happening? Judging from experience like alex jones, I suspect they are trying to make it appear it is just normal...nothing to see here, move along

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/06/article-2446408-189001DD00000578-137_964x719.jpg

Paula, Maine-USA, 7 hours ago
CHEMTRAILS across the sky....and there you have it, a perfect illustration. CONtrails dissipate. CHEMtrails unfurl. So creepy.

noname, edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
its heartening to see so many people commenting on chemtrails. more people are awake than i thought. now what about all the OTHER deceit of our puppet governments

Jayne, Cambridge, 1 hour ago
geoengineeringwatch.org bioengineering white out sky oh good I can comment now - look up and see what is really going on

The truth hurts, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
CHEMTRAILS..these chemtrails have been added in photoshop to subliminally make you DM readers think that this is a natural occurrence. Your Government is spraying chemicals onto you and your family, but, hey, carry reading about celebrity gossip and how big Jordan's breasts are today. WAKE UP AND LOOK UP..we are under attack from within..

TheDruiD, much of a muchness, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Nice chemtrails ! ...

chemtrailer, birmingham, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Do those clouds look odd?Google geoengineering. Look up,wake up!

noname, edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
why so many flightpaths? chemtrails, thats the reason

noname, edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
are the reporters deliberately ignoring the chemtrails or are they genuinely that stupid that they think they are normal

flingmandmonk, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Yes magnificent Britain. Some of the pictures look just like the skies above us, including the "man-made clouds", the continuous spraying of Aluminium oxide and other particulates by high altitude "special" aeroplanes. Leaving lovely cloud-like formations for the sun to illuminate - obscuring our skies, affecting the air, water and soil; all plants, animals and humans are absorbing it. Last time I saw Britain's beautiful blue sky was when Eyjafjallajökull errupted and grounded aeroplanes for seven days; no geo-engineering high altitude aerosol spraying could take place either; my child could breath easier.

Derek Buttery, Nanaimo, Canada, 2 hours ago
A glorious British, yet late, summer... how I love thee, let's count the chemtrails! No wonder summers late, with all the poisons that the yanks are spraying into the skies.... TOXIC SKIES indeed!

boj, Manchester, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Oooh will you take a good look at the chem trails on the Tintern Abbey picture - what an absolute scandal. Come on DM the chemtrails are the 'real' news you should be investigating!

Mad Cyril, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Photo's 2, 6 7 clearly show the type of trails that people have been commenting about on this site for a long time now. These trails do nor behave like 'contrails' that disappear after a few moments. The trails in photo's 2, 6 & 7 show what some people call 'chemtrails'. These chemtrails do not disappear, they linger for hours and can eventually cause a 'white out' or a milky white sky that blocks out the sun.

Kathleen, Bath, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
The skies are a mess in quite a few of these photos - maybe the photographers wanted the juxtaposition of the beautiful scenery against the toxic skies ?

Dino Fancellu, Epsom, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
Tonnes of chemtrails there. Google "chemtrails fbi" to see ex fbi chief admit to how they are pumping out chemicals in the sky.

C J Ireland, Ireland, 4 hours ago
Nice picture of the toxic Chemtrail sky.

someone, somewhere, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
Pictures three, and four - the normalisation of chemical trails. Implant the image in the mind, and then it becomes acceptable.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446408/Holidaymakers-delay-trips-abroad-autumn-decent-summer-seven-years.html

One of the biggest reasons for all the cancers, autism is everyday above in the skies falling down for everyone to breathe....Today alone, I saw 7 lanes strip the skies just like the top photo with it

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by jd on 07.10.13 0:27

Prince Exposes Illuminati Depopulation Plans 2013

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 07.10.13 0:38

In April 1997, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen stated in a United States Department of Defense news briefing that: (Source: Department of Defense News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen)

“Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”

“The Importance of Understanding Clouds” (National Aeronautics and Space Administration). The document explains that clouds regulate the planets average temperature and help to spread the suns energy evenly over the earths surface. The article also quotes:

“Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.“

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques – United Nations Treaty (Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977)

The treaty created a list of phenomena that could result from the use of environmental modification techniques (this list is sourced from the United Nations Treaty above):

“earthquakes and tsunamis; an upset in the ecological balance of a region; changes in weather patterns (clouds, precipitation, cyclones and tornadic storms); changes in climate patterns; changes in ozone currents; changes in the state of the ozone layer and changes in the state of the ionosphere.”

Marc Filterman, a former French military officer, outlines several types of “unconventional weapons” using radio frequencies. He refers to “weather war,” indicating that the U.S. and the Soviet Union had already:

“mastered the know-how needed to unleash sudden climate changes (hurricanes, drought) in the early 1980s.”(3) These technologies make it “possible to trigger atmospheric disturbances by using Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radar [waves].”

Sourced: (Marc Filterman, Intelligence Newsletter, (December 16, 1999) (http://www.dscrn.org/cms/uploads/new...wsletter06.pdf / http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO201A.html)

“Malaysia to Battle Smog With Cyclones“, by Chen May Yee, Staff Reporter of the Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal, Thursday, November 13, 1997, page A19.

“KULA LUMPUR — Malaysia’s war on smog is about to get a new twist. The government wants to create man-made cyclones to scrub away the haze that has plagued Malaysia since July. ‘We will use special technology to create an artificial cyclone to clean the air’, said Datuk Law Hieng Ding, minister for science, technology and the environment. The plan calls for the use of new Russian technology to create cyclones — the giant storms also known as typhoons and hurricanes — to cause torrential rains, washing the smoke out of the air. The Malaysian cabinet and the finance minister have approved the plan, Datuk Law said. A Malaysian company, BioCure Sdn. Bhd., will sign a memorandum of understanding soon with a government-owned Russian party to produce the cyclone. “Datuk Law declined to disclose the size of the cyclone to be generated, or the mechanism. ‘The details I don’t have’, he said. He did say, though, that the cyclone generated would be ‘quite strong’. Datuk Law also declined to disclose the price of creating the cyclone.”

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 – (Research paper presented to the United States Air Force)

“Weather modification offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary… Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of military technologies.”

Beware the US Military’s experiments with Climatic Warfare – Michel Chossudovsky (Professor of Economics at the University of Ottawa and editor at the Centre for Research on Globalization, www.globalreasearch.ca)

“‘Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.”

John von Neumann – Mathematician (1903-1957)

”Intervention in atmospheric and climatic matters . . . will unfold on a scale difficult to imagine at present. . . . this will merge each nation’s affairs with those of every other, more thoroughly than the threat of a nuclear or any other war would have done.”

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 09.10.13 19:25

Why are the Governments spraying chemicals on us ? Surely cheaper to let loose a few swarms of genetically modified gnats ?

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 09.10.13 20:32

@Lioned wrote:Why are the Governments spraying chemicals on us ? Surely cheaper to let loose a few swarms of genetically modified gnats ?
You just have to look at Operation Grange to see that Governments aren't that bright, Lioned.  big grin

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 09.10.13 20:54

@pennylane wrote:
@Lioned wrote:Why are the Governments spraying chemicals on us ? Surely cheaper to let loose a few swarms of genetically modified gnats ?
You just have to look at Operation Grange to see that Governments aren't that bright, Lioned.  big grin
Yes i suppose so.

It would also be more efficient to mix the 'chemicals' into our petrol,that would probably get a wider coverage.Mrs L has already told me off for picking blackberries from the hedges at the side of the road.

Sorry but chemtrails are a conspiracy too far for me.There are undoubtedly attempts to influence the weather in isolation though.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 09.10.13 20:57

@Lioned wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
Yes i suppose so.

It would also be more efficient to mix the 'chemicals' into our petrol,that would probably get a wider coverage.Mrs L has already told me off for picking blackberries from the hedges at the side of the road.

Sorry but chemtrails are a conspiracy too far for me.There are undoubtedly attempts to influence the weather in isolation though.
I absolutely agree with you! hello 

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 10.10.13 10:33

jd

Thanks for the article in the Daily Mail - I am going to give it a mention on the geoengineering site. I think they are slowly and sinuously trying to get us used to seeing these sorts of trails in the sky as normal. 

Please anyone who is interested and wants to know more go to 

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/chemtrails/

If you go outside, if you have 20 or 30 minutes early in the morning and watch the sky. In Cornwall where I live this is the time they start and it continues throughout the day until late evening. Listen for high altitude jets.  See what happens to the lovely blue sky and decide for yourselves.

Its chemicals, it's not good for people, the land and animals. Whatever you do this winter, if you have snow, please be aware that it is contaminated with aluminum, barium and strontium. As is the rain. I never go out anymore if it rains without an umbrella.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 10.10.13 11:27

At the geoengineering site today they have loaded a video by Dane Whiginton. Its full of "evidence".

Its really important that we inform people about what is occurring.

Greenpeace has become involved and there is a video report on the site for you to watch - it is further down on their Home page under Geoengineering Updates (its the first video) there is translation available 

There is too much evidence for anyone to say its a conspiracy - its not - its really happening. Its hard to accept but you only have to LOOK UP!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 10.12.13 13:58

Just in case anyone does venture into this tread.

TPV Windows on the World are showing Chemtrail videos with lots and lots of information plus sites you can visit if you are so inclined.

Here are some links to five videos talking about this subject - yes Chemtrails!

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMhpPEpqVuo

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WYG62cpeQ

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPAhYWTELoc

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2HdQfz_Eo4

Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj83bbwUgVE

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.12.13 17:28

If only everyone was aware as you Angelique, we might survive. Chemtrails and the constant daily spraying is the biggest horror facing humanity. I have seen it with my own eyes all over the UK and across Europe, and in zones where only military aircraft are allowed to fly. Up to 17 spray planes at once I have seen and I have over 300 photos, some are just horrific especially when you know what they are spraying us with

All governments deny it, all NATO countries are being sprayed, countries like Hungary had no spray planes until they joined. Watch the end segment of 'what on earth are they spraying" and see all the US senators totally deny and freeze when challenged on these spraying of our skies....what are they hiding? If this was good then they would not hide nor deny what it so blatantly clear and obvious. They use their owned MSM to report Global warming, then Global cooling, then Geo Engineering. The simple truth is stop spraying our skies as this will stop it all, but they don't and people are too asleep and apathetic to see it. One day during the summer, there was 15 planes spraying criss cross and striping the skies, but on the ground nobody noticed! Not one! Too busy on iPhones and iPads! And so apathetic it makes you want to cry. You can see it, you know the facts, and nobody notices

They are certainly not spraying because of the sun, seen them spraying far too many times during the night. I think I know the real reason and it is too terrifying to say it. All we can do is try and awake the sleeping beauties & hope, until the TPTB hit the go button. All the necessary metals are already in our blood tissues which is the point

There is another (and probably futile) attempt to awaken the dead called Look Up...This is the 10 min promo

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike on 10.12.13 18:30

But...if they're spraying us then surely they're spraying themselves?

Mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 18:31

@ jd
I haven't seen any signs of chemtrails here.  So I do have my doubts, with permission.

Do you know the project HAARP, though?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.12.13 19:06

Châtelaine wrote:@ jd
I haven't seen any signs of chemtrails here.  So I do have my doubts, with permission.

Do you know the project HAARP, though?

I don't know what to say, because I see them spraying every day wherever I am in the world. All the photos you see of them is exactly what I always see and if you research further you see it is all over the world. Artists like Prince have brought this up in interviews. From my experience there are 2 subjects which bring out the trolls the most, mccanns and chemtrails. I can never deny the spraying because I see them all the time, this morning they were going for it yet again. If you look back at history over the past decades there has been many reports in the media from the 60's - 80's disclosed under the FOI of this spraying and towns badly affected by them health wise. Below is a link to one, I have plenty more and if anyone thinks they stopped this 20 years ago are a fool imo because I see them spray everyday and then they deny it, though the US military have admitted the term chemtrails

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/east/series10/week9_spraying_war_extra.shtml

This is not my photo but this is the type of spraying I have seen recently, and nobody notices!

This is not contrails!!

Yes I know all about HAARP. Both in the US and Russia, though the US recently said they closed their plant. I don't believe them personally

@ chris...Yes they are spraying themselves, though if what I believe to be the real reason for the constant spraying then it won't affect them. They will be well underground in DUMBS (there are many around the world especially in SA!) and no doubt have anti vaccines against it. They do know exactly what they are doing and have the very best of science etc in their absolute power. As the general public, we don't know half of what they have

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.12.13 19:51

The day of 9/11. A witness living in the countryside said later it was so strange, the sky was clear.

It's on one of the many videos on 9/11.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 10.12.13 20:40

I also have plenty of photographs of chemtrails. I've witnessed many a bright clear blue sky turn into a grey mush by the time the planes have stopped criss-crossing.

I don't profess to know what's going on, I only know the skies didn't used to be this way.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 10.12.13 21:15

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 10.12.13 22:25

jd (most of all thanks for your replies) chris, Chatelaine (sorry can't do inflection) tigger, Daisy, and stumo.

Many thanks for your replies, jd I know, I know, its terrible I can't bring myself to even type what you are referring to, its too awful.

But I do chat a lot on the geoengineeringwatch site as Angie Home. I know there is someone called Max Bliss on one of the videos on TPV who lives in France - he moved there because it was maximum sun and pristine conditions. He is now bombarded all day with chemtrails.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who replied - your the enlightened the ones who have woken up. I just wish I got the same reaction when I hand out my home-made flyers - people just laugh. I stood in the middle of the street one day outside the main post office taking pictures of a chemtrail across what was actually a slate blue sky, just one huge chemtrail but no one even noticed!

The reason it was a slate blue was because the people whoever they are, scientists whatever, have refined their sprays. Different ones for different effects. So we have in Cornwall about 5,6 or maybe 7 days of what I call white out. The day may start with a fairly decent sunrise only to be gradually wiped out either with this misty stuff they spray or just tons and tons of white. They bomb as well. To make some of the stuff look more like clouds.

Thank you for your replies - I don't feel so alone now!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.12.13 1:29

@Angelique wrote:jd (most of all thanks for your replies) chris, Chatelaine (sorry can't do inflection) tigger, Daisy, and stumo.

Many thanks for your replies, jd I know, I know, its terrible I can't bring myself to even type what you are referring to, its too awful.

But I do chat a lot on the geoengineeringwatch site as Angie Home. I know there is someone called Max Bliss on one of the videos on TPV who lives in France - he moved there because it was maximum sun and pristine conditions. He is now bombarded all day with chemtrails.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who replied - your the enlightened the ones who have woken up. I just wish I got the same reaction when I hand out my home-made flyers - people just laugh. I stood in the middle of the street one day outside the main post office taking pictures of a chemtrail across what was actually a slate blue sky, just one huge chemtrail but no one even noticed!

The reason it was a slate blue was because the people whoever they are, scientists whatever, have refined their sprays. Different ones for different effects. So we have in Cornwall about 5,6 or maybe 7 days of what I call white out. The day may start with a fairly decent sunrise only to be gradually wiped out either with this misty stuff they spray or just tons and tons of white. They bomb as well. To make some of the stuff look more like clouds.

Thank you for your replies - I don't feel so alone now!

You are not alone I can assure you. There are many things we are facing in this silent war against us, but none more so than the daily spraying. On many other blogs and forums there are many who know across the globe and are doing all they can. Everyone I know in real life I have shown the proof, and at first was laughed at before showing the evidence, they soon then realised. You can't deny it. And I am not talking from internet but from real life seeing sprays in the skies across Europe and on some days feeling the effects with salt taste in my mouth on particular bad spray days. I have got to the point when I don't see a plane spraying its poisons, that it feels weird

There does seem to be different types of spraying which I haven't fully worked out yet, but do know it is all very bad and destructive to life on this planet

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 11.12.13 9:30

jd

Thank you your post and the assurance that we are, in fact, having some effect. 

I think the misty stuff they spray first to cover what would be a blue sky and then the planes with the white stuff that spread comes later underneath. So, in fact we never actually see the "real blue sky" - its wiped over with the misty stuff before we are awake. I do hear them flying over during the early morning about 4 a.m. It surprises me that no one seems to have noticed the amount of jets there are in the sky.

I have just returned from taking my son to work in Hayle. On the way they were spraying over toward Penzance and the sun was picking up the trails so I took some pictures. If I can I will try and post them but I have trouble getting them actually from my phone to the computer. This spraying was really bad and quite large spreading trails. They are still spraying and we are going to end up with a white out by noon.

As I return on the by-pass every morning at the side of slip roads there are areas that were full of mature trees. It always reminded of when I worked locally on a farm and spent most of my time in fields. Recently workmen have been felling these trees though I don't know why and have been curious to find out. They have replaced some as we can see as we go by the green plastic tubes which they put round new seedling trees. I do wonder if these trees they took down were affected by the aluminum thats in the chemtrails. I wouldn't be surprised.

Many thanks for your reassuring post.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 11.12.13 15:35

jd

Yes, I also have a 'taste in the mouth' on some days when there have been many jets flying over. I have the persistent cough which is sometimes mentioned as one of the effects of heavy spraying. Oh, some experiences I have had would really freak you out. But perhaps I will mention these later.

What I don't do now, you may think this odd, but I don't let the rain touch me especially my head. Very strange feeling not liking rain to me as it has always been one thing I loved even from a child. When I was living in the north of England on a farm I spent many days just running across the fields when it was pouring with rain. I even used to stay out in thunderstorms and was always being dragged in by my sister. It has always been the sound as well and I will say it was one the things that helped me recover from an illness. Just listening to it pitter pat on the road, so I bought a dvd with rainstorms on and listened to that and it helped. Just think now when I think of rain its with distaste. These evil people have done this, not just to me but all people worldwide. They have taken something which is so precious to us its horrible to think that anyone could possibly think of doing this.

I think of all the poetry, literature, art and songs with verse and landscape solely based on the rain, the sea, the sun the blue sky and I feel incredibly angry and saddened to know that the weather we experience now is not real weather at all. I get so angry when I think about what they have done and continue to do. I love the seasons and the early morning mist, the dew and frost and even snow. That icy coldness on your face the crunch of the frosty frozen soil beneath my feet. Frost so hard it whitens the trees and makes everything still and silent. But now I know that none of this is real anymore. Its manufactured.

Every time I watch a film, see documentaries and even adverts, there in the background is the sky and inevitably there are the chemtrails. Joanna Lumley did a documentary about Greece and the Islands. She went to Olympica, I think thats right, the place where the games were first held. Up in the sky were the chemtrails, at one point she was visiting a retreat and she mentioned the weather was a bit off, just like in the UK. It was cold and miserable. Not much like Greece that I experienced. I wonder does she know about chemtrails? Do they know but say nothing. Not like me, whenever I am out I am continually pointing at the sky and saying in a loud voice, Look! - chemtrails. Always one to shout things out inappropriately, that's me!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious_Bystander on 11.12.13 18:25

@Angelique wrote:jd

Yes, I also have a 'taste in the mouth' on some days when there have been many jets flying over. I have the persistent cough which is sometimes mentioned as one of the effects of heavy spraying. Oh, some experiences I have had would really freak you out. But perhaps I will mention these later.

What I don't do now, you may think this odd, but I don't let the rain touch me especially my head. Very strange feeling not liking rain to me as it has always been one thing I loved even from a child. When I was living in the north of England on a farm I spent many days just running across the fields when it was pouring with rain. I even used to stay out in thunderstorms and was always being dragged in by my sister. It has always been the sound as well and I will say it was one the things that helped me recover from an illness. Just listening to it pitter pat on the road, so I bought a dvd with rainstorms on and listened to that and it helped. Just think now when I think of rain its with distaste. These evil people have done this, not just to me but all people worldwide. They have taken something which is so precious to us its horrible to think that anyone could possibly think of doing this.

I think of all the poetry, literature, art and songs with verse and landscape solely based on the rain, the sea, the sun the blue sky and I feel incredibly angry and saddened to know that the weather we experience now is not real weather at all. I get so angry when I think about what they have done and continue to do. I love the seasons and the early morning mist, the dew and frost and even snow. That icy coldness on your face the crunch of the frosty frozen soil beneath my feet. Frost so hard it whitens the trees and makes everything still and silent. But now I know that none of this is real anymore. Its manufactured.

Every time I watch a film, see documentaries and even adverts, there in the background is the sky and inevitably there are the chemtrails. Joanna Lumley did a documentary about Greece and the Islands. She went to Olympica, I think thats right, the place where the games were first held. Up in the sky were the chemtrails, at one point she was visiting a retreat and she mentioned the weather was a bit off, just like in the UK. It was cold and miserable. Not much like Greece that I experienced. I wonder does she know about chemtrails? Do they know but say nothing. Not like me, whenever I am out I am continually pointing at the sky and saying in a loud voice, Look! - chemtrails. Always one to shout things out inappropriately, that's me!

Not at all sure about chemtrails...* It is interesting to read the theories, but it seems that many of the phenomena can be explained by benign science. I don't dispute that cloud seeding (and, quite possibly, RF ducting) experiments have been undertaken, but the evidence for a sinister agenda just isn't there, in my opinion.

*Where I have said 'chemtrails' I refer to the deliberate and additional spraying of chemicals not required for flight, rather than the exhaust which, unquestionably, contains chemicular combustion products (not all of them harmless, just like car exhaust).

Curious_Bystander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 12.12.13 17:32

Courious_Bystander

By all means I respect that you and other people have their opinions and I would certainly not deny that the atmosphere is polluted by normal air traffic and not forgetting rocket launches and the debris from the propellant.

However, it is my opinion that the information on the site :

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

regarding the IPCC Report is convincing for any skeptical member of the public. First they say they are not spraying then they say they must continue with methods to counteract global warming.

This is the relevant page where this is discussed:

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/latest-climate-report-admits-chemtrails-exist/

Here is a picture I took yesterday in Camborne at about 8.25 a.m. All the cloud and trails are manufactured. Even the misty stuff above the chemtrails was done earlier in the  morning over what was a blue sky. As you can see its now a slate grey colour.

Bearing in mind that all these trails are supposedly made by civilian jets. So one has to accept that each trail is a jet. Are we supposed to believe there are this many flights over Cornwall? Where are they going. As far I can ascertain there are no flights crossing Cornwall in this direction. 

It looks more like they are trying to "cloud out" the sun to me.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 17:53

Pardon me, but I've seen those trails also here in the deep French countryside on summer days with clear blue skies. Civilian jets going from A to B and the skies kept blue and the sun kept shining ...  smilie 

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 12.12.13 18:12

Châtelaine wrote:Pardon me, but I've seen those trails also here in the deep French countryside on summer days with clear blue skies. Civilian jets going from A to B and the skies kept blue and the sun kept shining ...  smilie 

Pardon me too Châtelaine, that's the difference.  The trails Angelique refers to do not disperse and leave a clear blue sky with the sun still shining. The sky is left a mushy dull mess with the sun obscured. Like I said, I don't pretend to know what's going on, I just know whatever it is, it doesn't feel beneficial.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum