The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mad psychic Derek Acorah, who said Madeleine was dead and would be 'reincarnated', arrested for drink driving in crash which injured two

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mad psychic Derek Acorah, who said Madeleine was dead and would be 'reincarnated', arrested for drink driving in crash which injured two

Post by plebgate on 10.12.13 16:20

Never liked Derek Akorah.   Saw his show once when flicking channels, well I have never laughed so much.   IMO Fake, ham actor.   ha ha ha.

Did he "see" his impending arrest for drink driving.   hmmmmmmm.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mad psychic Derek Acorah, who said Madeleine was dead and would be 'reincarnated', arrested for drink driving in crash which injured two

Post by Janetta on 10.12.13 17:13

Tony, you have your beliefs and I have mine and we will leave it at that.  I do not however think it is proper or right that you should prefix the word "psychic" with "mad", any more than Snr Amaral's name is often seen prefixed with the word "disgraced". It is offensive and unnecessary.  I have met quite a few psychics throughout the year who go quietly about their lives, hold down jobs, give of their time, often with little remuneration, other than petrol costs. For those of you that joke ........ he did not see this coming ....... a pyschic can only work with the information that they get, and even then they have to try and make sense of what all the symbols and images might mean.  Hence interpretations can sometimes be out and things can be missed. it is not an exact science.

Thank you for the welcome to the site.

Janetta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum