The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by aquila on 20.06.14 11:39

It's not the done thing to bump up one's own posts. I'm snipping some of a post I made a short while ago and I'm doing it because I think it's relevant to a cover-up.

Here goes

"So what's in the mix?

I struggled to find a relevant heading for my post.

So far there is:

A missing child
A cry of abduction
Scotland Yard now looking for a lone paedophile operating in the Algarve

The McCanns received unprecedented assistance within hours of Madeleine's disappearance.

No-one knows why but many professionals swooped into PDL almost within the blink of an eye.

The choice of some of professions in the disappearance of Madeleine being

the hiring of lawyers whose expertise lies in extradition
the hiring of professionals whose expertise lies in money laundering
the hiring of professionals whose expertise lies in media/reputation management
the hiring of lawyers whose expertise lies in libel
the hiring of what turned out to be 'dodgy' private investigation companies

I haven't covered them all so feel free to add to the list.

What is unclear is who exactly recommended these professionals?

It all comes down to what's in the mix.

The following is all hypothetical:

No-one knows what business dealings were going on in PDL. For instance, property and related businesses such as golf courses perhaps offer a haven to money laundering.

Paedophilia is a rich man's game too and just to make Textusa's day so is swinging although the latter is not illegal.

Now hypothetically only, what if a child were to go missing, the merde hits the air conditioning, the media are everywhere within hours and the PJ start looking at who's who and delving into things that people who have possibly played no part at all in the disappearance of this child would rather not have poked at.

So who recommended all these professionals whose area of expertise doesn't seem entirely at one with the immediate needs of a family who've just lost their child to 'an abductor'. Wouldn't it be a good thing for a person/persons to offer immediate assistance with areas of expertise that are wholly applicable to themselves instead of the family whilst displaying incredible benevolence to this 'poor family of a missing child'?

It is only my opinion and has no basis in fact but if there is a person/group of persons who wish to control things and hide in plain sight this is a nifty solution"

aquila

Posts : 7986
Reputation : 1223
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HelenMeg on 20.06.14 11:56

@aquila wrote:It's not the done thing to bump up one's own posts. I'm snipping some of a post I made a short while ago and I'm doing it because I think it's relevant to a cover-up.

Here goes

"So what's in the mix?

I struggled to find a relevant heading for my post.

So far there is:

A missing child
A cry of abduction
Scotland Yard now looking for a lone paedophile operating in the Algarve

The McCanns received unprecedented assistance within hours of Madeleine's disappearance.

No-one knows why but many professionals swooped into PDL almost within the blink of an eye.

The choice of some of professions in the disappearance of Madeleine being

the hiring of lawyers whose expertise lies in extradition
the hiring of professionals whose expertise lies in money laundering
the hiring of professionals whose expertise lies in media/reputation management
the hiring of lawyers whose expertise lies in libel
the hiring of what turned out to be 'dodgy' private investigation companies

I haven't covered them all so feel free to add to the list.

What is unclear is who exactly recommended these professionals?

It all comes down to what's in the mix.

The following is all hypothetical:

No-one knows what business dealings were going on in PDL. For instance, property and related businesses such as golf courses perhaps offer a haven to money laundering.

Paedophilia is a rich man's game too and just to make Textusa's day so is swinging although the latter is not illegal.

Now hypothetically only, what if a child were to go missing, the merde hits the air conditioning, the media are everywhere within hours and the PJ start looking at who's who and delving into things that people who have possibly played no part at all in the disappearance of this child would rather not have poked at.

So who recommended all these professionals whose area of expertise doesn't seem entirely at one with the immediate needs of a family who've just lost their child to 'an abductor'. Wouldn't it be a good thing for a person/persons to offer immediate assistance with areas of expertise that are wholly applicable to themselves instead of the family whilst displaying incredible benevolence to this 'poor family of a missing child'?

It is only my opinion and has no basis in fact but if there is a person/group of persons who wish to control things and hide in plain sight this is a nifty solution"
 extradition - makes sense

money laundering - ???

media/reputation management -makes sense
 
libel - makes sense as it helps keeps the lid on things

the hiring of what turned out to be 'dodgy' private investigation companies - makes sense if they dont want the truth to be revealed.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Truthandjustice on 20.06.14 11:59

I am concerned about GA if his concern that the libel trial will be influenced by the powers that be is true. He may be right because SY did pack up the search pretty sharpish the previous Thursday. To me the reaction of the MCs on Monday speaks volumes that they are really rattled which did not display confidence in a win. Also on the evidence presented at court if GA loses it will be such an obvious fix that I can't believe tptb would attempt it.

Truthandjustice

Posts : 237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Mirage on 20.06.14 12:00

@HelenMeg wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:It has to be something that is worth millions of pounds in 'cover up' costs.
It has to be people that are very high-ranking in terms of establishment figures
So far, I only know the names of the TAPAS9  + Phil Ed.  There Must have been others there who were
'very very high' up

Somewhere on here I've seen something - probably some MW publicity - about the public figures who liked to holiday at the Ocean Club. It was a surprising (or, depending on your point of view, maybe not!) list.

Well the only certainty for me is that the cover up has been very expertly done so that to this day noone has leaked the names of who is being protected. Whoever was there, doing whatever it is that they were doing,
deserves the very worst. To think that my money, as a UK tax payer has paid for his / her protection
I think we would/will all die of shock if/when the truth emerges.
Yes and I think possibly they believe they are protecting us from the truth for that reason. To shield us from the truth. I remember that excuse was used back in late 2007 - that gordon was protecting us from the truth. Well, I prefer to die of shock from the truth than know I am being protected from the truth. David Cameron please take note.

Indeed HelenMeg. And I would add this, the public are gradually being de-sensitized. We have, after all, seen the Savile case. We are a grown-up society looking for informed and responsible governance. We are not children. We are seeking to protect children though.

Throughout the ages history has lifted the curtain on the realities behind those in power over dominions and countries. Just because they attain power, it does not preclude them from erring and straying like lost sheep. In fact, it is almost a certainty that the protective shield of power is often the magnet that draws some to seek the thrills of acting out different personae behind a wall of secrecy. We will be shocked, to the core, of that I am certain, when we do know (some more shocked than others). For without knowledge there is no hope of change.

 I now believe that society has to be structured in fundamentally different ways, based on a move away from expansionism and "the global race" that Cameron keeps banging on about. The global race is never defined in terms. Thus we are left with some notional idea of power-broking at the highest echelons, from which lofty structure edicts and social engineering strategies are passed downwards to keep the masses in their place.  You  have only to look at the Stanford Prison experiment to know what humans are capable of in set piece scenarios.

Not long ago David Cameron had this to say (after the Huhne sentencing):


 "It's a reminder that no one, however high and mighty, is out of the reach of the justice system."


I hope that Mr Cameron can take full responsibility for that statement with a clear conscience over the McCann case. And I further hope he can take full responsibility for the shaping of society under his watch, if for no other reason than the protection of his own children growing up in the society he has privileged influence over.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1709
Reputation : 458
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by canada12 on 20.06.14 12:03

It's as if a light has suddenly snapped on, Aquila. I'm slow to have come to this conclusion, but I now find myself agreeing with you and with others who have pointed to the McCanns and said, these are just a couple of jumped-up doctors who have been able to take advantage of the help that was offered to them. Not because they themselves were deserving of any kind of protection. But because The Powers That Be were and have been taking advantage of them. Unfortunately IMO it's all gone to their heads and they actually believe they deserve all this attention - in fact they're now thriving on it. Whether or not they're aware of the reasons behind all this help being offered to them is another matter. If they were and are aware of the reasons why they've been given so much protection, then they actually hold rather a lot of power over those people. By the same token, they must dance to TPTB's tunes, or risk losing a lot more than a libel case in court, in my opinion.

If, on the other hand, they were absolutely clueless about why they've been given all this protection, then they really are, IMO, just a couple of duplicitous and not very bright doctors who've managed to avoid prosecution (so far) because they've been outsmarted and outmanipulated by powers higher than themselves.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by aquila on 20.06.14 12:05

@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:It has to be something that is worth millions of pounds in 'cover up' costs.
It has to be people that are very high-ranking in terms of establishment figures
So far, I only know the names of the TAPAS9  + Phil Ed.  There Must have been others there who were
'very very high' up

Somewhere on here I've seen something - probably some MW publicity - about the public figures who liked to holiday at the Ocean Club. It was a surprising (or, depending on your point of view, maybe not!) list.

Well the only certainty for me is that the cover up has been very expertly done so that to this day noone has leaked the names of who is being protected. Whoever was there, doing whatever it is that they were doing,
deserves the very worst. To think that my money, as a UK tax payer has paid for his / her protection
I think we would/will all die of shock if/when the truth emerges.
Yes and I think possibly they believe they are protecting us from the truth for that reason. To shield us from the truth. I remember that excuse was used back in late 2007 - that gordon was protecting us from the truth. Well, I prefer to die of shock from the truth than know I am being protected from the truth. David Cameron please take note.

Indeed HelenMeg. And I would add this, the public are gradually being de-sensitized. We have, after all, seen the Savile case. We are a grown-up society looking for informed and responsible governance. We are not children. We are seeking to protect children though.

Throughout the ages history has lifted the curtain on the realities behind those in power over dominions and countries. Just because they attain power, it does not preclude them from erring and straying like lost sheep. In fact, it is almost a certainty that the protective shield of power is often the magnet that draws some to seek the thrills of acting out different personae behind a wall of secrecy. We will be shocked, to the core, of that I am certain, when we do know (some more shocked than others). For without knowledge there is no hope of change.

 I now believe that society has to be structured in fundamentally different ways, based on a move away from expansionism and "the global race" that Cameron keeps banging on about. The global race is never defined in terms. Thus we are left with some notional idea of power-broking at the highest echelons, from which lofty structure edicts and social engineering strategies are passed downwards to keep the masses in their place.  You  have only to look at the Stanford Prison experiment to know what humans are capable of in set piece scenarios.

Not long ago David Cameron had this to say (after the Huhne sentencing):


 "It's a reminder that no one, however high and mighty, is out of the reach of the justice system."


I hope that Mr Cameron can take full responsibility for that statement with a clear conscience over the McCann case. And I further hope he can take full responsibility for the shaping of society under his watch, if for no other reason than the protection of his own children growing up in the society he has privileged influence over.
Not long ago David Cameron had this to say (after the Huhne sentencing):


 "It's a reminder that no one, however high and mighty, is out of the reach of the justice system."

Tony Blair is, Savile was, Cyril Smith was.

aquila

Posts : 7986
Reputation : 1223
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Cristobell on 20.06.14 12:08

@endgame wrote:Textusa as so often providing much needed background information and insight. I notice that the many posters who believe that AR's impression of a bumbling, incompetent idiot is in fact a master class in criminal investigation and that the PJ are about to swoop on the Mc's at any moment, despite declaring Monteiro as their main suspect, have gone a bit quiet lately. No doubt they would now say that GA has gone off his head and has no idea what he's talking about.
Good morning Endgame, as one who doesn't believe there will be a whitewash, I don't think Goncalo has gone off his head, but I do think he is in a very dark place just now.  Anyone who has gone through a High Court trial will be familiar with the intensity and anxiety that surrounds it, particularly when there is so much at stake.


In my opinion, Goncalo is catastrophizing, it is something we all do, particularly when we are under humungous stress.  It happens to the best of us, even to those who would normally weigh up situations using logic and rationale.  In a crisis our memory seeks out a similar situation from our past which often causes us to react in a childlike way, perfectly illustrated by Kate's 'its not fair'.


I fear that on the eve of trial, Goncalo was imagining every worst case scenario.  And who could blame him?  Many of us have shared the journey with him, and have been as astounded as he at the appalling misuse of power in this case.  At many times he must have felt as if he were the Last Man Standing, He has sacrificed literally everything, in a way that no one else caught up in this case has.  It has been a huge shadow over his life this past 7 years.  I feel he wants to speak, and I hope he gets the opportunity. 


As to this case ending in a complete whitewash?  Possible, I suppose, but I see no reason for it.  Among the many problems with the whitewash theory, is the cruelty of it.  If the intention is to protection the McCanns and their friends, why keep the finger of suspicion pointing at them?  Why go to the trouble and expense of excavating the land around PDL?  The McCanns must be in agony at this time, very public agony, as they insisted on turning up in Lisbon for their demanding money with menaces trial, and giving a press conference. The pair of them look as though they are in physical as well as mental pain, these are not people who are being protected.  The smiley happy couple doing the 'Hello' like photo shoots in PDL in the summer of 2007 were being protected, the desperate and unpopular couple standing on the Court steps on Monday are not. 


The fact that the British government interfered in the original investigation is the worst kept secret in the word! All the worms are out of the can and all the money in the world can't force them back in.     



ps.  I may have brought this over from another thread, getting confusing, sorry.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HelenMeg on 20.06.14 12:10

@aquila wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:It has to be something that is worth millions of pounds in 'cover up' costs.
It has to be people that are very high-ranking in terms of establishment figures
So far, I only know the names of the TAPAS9  + Phil Ed.  There Must have been others there who were
'very very high' up

Somewhere on here I've seen something - probably some MW publicity - about the public figures who liked to holiday at the Ocean Club. It was a surprising (or, depending on your point of view, maybe not!) list.

Well the only certainty for me is that the cover up has been very expertly done so that to this day noone has leaked the names of who is being protected. Whoever was there, doing whatever it is that they were doing,
deserves the very worst. To think that my money, as a UK tax payer has paid for his / her protection
I think we would/will all die of shock if/when the truth emerges.
Yes and I think possibly they believe they are protecting us from the truth for that reason. To shield us from the truth. I remember that excuse was used back in late 2007 - that gordon was protecting us from the truth. Well, I prefer to die of shock from the truth than know I am being protected from the truth. David Cameron please take note.

Indeed HelenMeg. And I would add this, the public are gradually being de-sensitized. We have, after all, seen the Savile case. We are a grown-up society looking for informed and responsible governance. We are not children. We are seeking to protect children though.

Throughout the ages history has lifted the curtain on the realities behind those in power over dominions and countries. Just because they attain power, it does not preclude them from erring and straying like lost sheep. In fact, it is almost a certainty that the protective shield of power is often the magnet that draws some to seek the thrills of acting out different personae behind a wall of secrecy. We will be shocked, to the core, of that I am certain, when we do know (some more shocked than others). For without knowledge there is no hope of change.

 I now believe that society has to be structured in fundamentally different ways, based on a move away from expansionism and "the global race" that Cameron keeps banging on about. The global race is never defined in terms. Thus we are left with some notional idea of power-broking at the highest echelons, from which lofty structure edicts and social engineering strategies are passed downwards to keep the masses in their place.  You  have only to look at the Stanford Prison experiment to know what humans are capable of in set piece scenarios.

Not long ago David Cameron had this to say (after the Huhne sentencing):


 "It's a reminder that no one, however high and mighty, is out of the reach of the justice system."


I hope that Mr Cameron can take full responsibility for that statement with a clear conscience over the McCann case. And I further hope he can take full responsibility for the shaping of society under his watch, if for no other reason than the protection of his own children growing up in the society he has privileged influence over.
Not long ago David Cameron had this to say (after the Huhne sentencing):


 "It's a reminder that no one, however high and mighty, is out of the reach of the justice system."

Tony Blair is, Savile was, Cyril Smith was.
Its of some small comfort that David Cameron uttered these words.  Hopefully he may be allowed to stand by  them - we shall see.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by MrsC on 20.06.14 12:10

@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:It has to be something that is worth millions of pounds in 'cover up' costs.
It has to be people that are very high-ranking in terms of establishment figures
So far, I only know the names of the TAPAS9  + Phil Ed.  There Must have been others there who were
'very very high' up

Somewhere on here I've seen something - probably some MW publicity - about the public figures who liked to holiday at the Ocean Club. It was a surprising (or, depending on your point of view, maybe not!) list.

Well the only certainty for me is that the cover up has been very expertly done so that to this day noone has leaked the names of who is being protected. Whoever was there, doing whatever it is that they were doing,
deserves the very worst. To think that my money, as a UK tax payer has paid for his / her protection


I think we would/will all die of shock if/when the truth emerges.

Who could be that important? An MP? A world famous celebrity? A world famous philanthropist? A member of the Royal Family??

MrsC

Posts : 254
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by jeanmonroe on 20.06.14 12:10

HelenMeg wrote:

extradition - makes sense

money laundering - ???

media/reputation management -makes sense

libel - makes sense as it helps keeps the lid on things

the hiring of what turned out to be 'dodgy' private investigation companies - makes sense if they dont want the truth to be revealed.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well that would make at least, a minimum, of SEVENTY 'people' in the 'know' then wouldn't it?

As the old saying goes 'it only takes ONE' to bring the whole 'house of cards' tumbling down!


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5312
Reputation : 1168
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HelenMeg on 20.06.14 12:11

This whole affair, I am convinced, will one day become a modern day Farce in the West End.
Could make aspiring playwright a huge wad.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 20.06.14 12:24

@MrsC wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:It has to be something that is worth millions of pounds in 'cover up' costs.
It has to be people that are very high-ranking in terms of establishment figures
So far, I only know the names of the TAPAS9  + Phil Ed.  There Must have been others there who were
'very very high' up

Somewhere on here I've seen something - probably some MW publicity - about the public figures who liked to holiday at the Ocean Club. It was a surprising (or, depending on your point of view, maybe not!) list.

Well the only certainty for me is that the cover up has been very expertly done so that to this day noone has leaked the names of who is being protected. Whoever was there, doing whatever it is that they were doing,
deserves the very worst. To think that my money, as a UK tax payer has paid for his / her protection


I think we would/will all die of shock if/when the truth emerges.

Who could be that important? An MP? A world famous celebrity? A world famous philanthropist? A member of the Royal Family??
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441


You have to wonder why.....

MaybeMaybenot

Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HelenMeg on 20.06.14 12:54

@MaybeMaybenot wrote:
@MrsC wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:It has to be something that is worth millions of pounds in 'cover up' costs.
It has to be people that are very high-ranking in terms of establishment figures
So far, I only know the names of the TAPAS9  + Phil Ed.  There Must have been others there who were
'very very high' up

Somewhere on here I've seen something - probably some MW publicity - about the public figures who liked to holiday at the Ocean Club. It was a surprising (or, depending on your point of view, maybe not!) list.

Well the only certainty for me is that the cover up has been very expertly done so that to this day noone has leaked the names of who is being protected. Whoever was there, doing whatever it is that they were doing,
deserves the very worst. To think that my money, as a UK tax payer has paid for his / her protection


I think we would/will all die of shock if/when the truth emerges.

Who could be that important? An MP? A world famous celebrity? A world famous philanthropist? A member of the Royal Family??
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441


You have to wonder why.....
Royalty does tick some of the boxes.
Certainly a reason for national security and cover up - I guess if it were true it would be concerning
a Prince between 18 and 60. Looking at the sort of age group of other OC guests then we are looking at
someone like PA - ...
i THINK WHOEVER it turns out that they are protecting it will be unbelievable and shocking - so in my mind could quite feasibly one of these guys.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by fossey on 20.06.14 13:43

PA's very good friend who happened to be a Billionaire was a convicted P.

Always been 'rumours' that PA was involved in the P word.

Of course he would be protected by 'National Security'. No question about that.

All IMO. 

ETA - heard that Prince Charles kept a boat in the Algarve.

Interesting to know where PA was, as another poster suggested, around May the 3rd 2007.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Cristobell on 20.06.14 14:05

@HelenMeg wrote:
@MaybeMaybenot wrote:
@MrsC wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:It has to be something that is worth millions of pounds in 'cover up' costs.
It has to be people that are very high-ranking in terms of establishment figures
So far, I only know the names of the TAPAS9  + Phil Ed.  There Must have been others there who were
'very very high' up

Somewhere on here I've seen something - probably some MW publicity - about the public figures who liked to holiday at the Ocean Club. It was a surprising (or, depending on your point of view, maybe not!) list.

Well the only certainty for me is that the cover up has been very expertly done so that to this day noone has leaked the names of who is being protected. Whoever was there, doing whatever it is that they were doing,
deserves the very worst. To think that my money, as a UK tax payer has paid for his / her protection


I think we would/will all die of shock if/when the truth emerges.

Who could be that important? An MP? A world famous celebrity? A world famous philanthropist? A member of the Royal Family??
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441


You have to wonder why.....
Royalty does tick some of the boxes.
Certainly a reason for national security and cover up - I guess if it were true it would be concerning
a Prince between 18 and 60. Looking at the sort of age group of other OC guests then we are looking at
someone like PA - ...
i THINK WHOEVER it turns out that they are protecting it will be unbelievable and shocking - so in my mind could quite feasibly one of these guys.
Helen, in the Saville case, the Media went above and beyond to find photographs and links to Prince Charles.  Why would they pursue him one seedy case, and cover up for him in another?




If anyone is interested I have done a short blog on Goncalo's bombshell.  http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Truthandjustice on 20.06.14 14:41

Good blog Christobell. I think you may be right about GA catastrophising. I also think he is meticulous being an ex detective (as evidenced by the WOC stuff to minimise his losses should the worst happen) and will try to ensure everything is to his advantage.

Truthandjustice

Posts : 237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Woofer on 20.06.14 16:43

Whatever is behind a cover-up is big, massive, even bigger than the reputation of any politician.

The most likely IMO so far is the `Gerry`s Tunnel Vision` scenario :-

http://truthformadeleine.com/2012/01/gerrys-tunnel-vision/

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by canada12 on 20.06.14 17:02

I'd buy into this except I have one big question: How would Gerry (or Kate, or any of the Tapas friends for that matter) have inside knowledge about the death of Princess Diana? For any of them to have knowledge that would implicate any member of The Royal Family in Diana's death, they would have to have credible information that came from a credible person under credible circumstances.  If Al Fayed, with all of his connections (and he had many), was unable to bring forth evidence that would "stick" to the inquest... how could Gerry (or Kate, or any of the Tapas friends) have come across anything that would be damning to the Royals? Did he (or any of the others) provide medical treatment to any members of the Royal Family, or their entourage, and during the course of that treatment did anyone "spill the beans"? This mind boggles. This mind is also sceptical that this is the real reason for any Establishment cover-up. This mind is more likely to consider a "p" connection with the Establishment, and the Princess Diana connection is another case of "look over here, not over there."
In my very humble opinion.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 20.06.14 18:03

@Woofer wrote:Whatever is behind a cover-up is big, massive, even bigger than the reputation of any politician.

The most likely IMO so far is the `Gerry`s Tunnel Vision` scenario :-

http://truthformadeleine.com/2012/01/gerrys-tunnel-vision/
Me no think so either....

MaybeMaybenot

Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 20.06.14 18:08

I will stick my neck out....I expect to be shot down.
Maybe its so elaborate that even amaral is part of the movie
IMO....

MaybeMaybenot

Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by canada12 on 20.06.14 18:18

@MaybeMaybenot wrote:I will stick my neck out....I expect to be shot down.
Maybe its so elaborate that even amaral is part of the movie
IMO....
I'd agree with you wholeheartedly if the entire "movie" was being orchestrated by SY together with PJ, with Amaral's cooperation, the ultimate objective of which was to cause the McCanns & Co to kept in the dark as to what's really going on, leading to their arrest in connection with Madeleine's death. IMO.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 18:55

Just too depressing. But ultimately confirming my gut feeling all along, damn it.

Could this explain why the not-so-close Tapas friends have stuck to the story all along - no-one has broken ranks? Are tptb intimidating them into silence, too? They daren't speak out?

A theory only, but one that explains their seeming misplaced loyalty and apparent callousness.

Feeling a bit sick.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 20.06.14 19:00

I don't suppose anyone knows if any of the T9 were in Paris the night Princess Diana died?
Having read that, I feel totally gutted. To think that a little girl's disappearance can be hushed up all in the name of money and power sickens me.

Dont Make Me Laff

Posts : 304
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 19:04

What Textusa overlooks is the evidence of child’s book cover.  This group had attempted to put together a written schedule for the police (or practice their oral statements) of when they allegedly looked in upon the children.  This tells me that the GROUP was worried about being cited for negligence or child abuse because they WEREN’T checking on their sleeping children that frequently.  

I  assume that some on that forum don’t have children because they (and many others) have thought the hand motions by DP definitely indicated that he was a pedophile.  Here’s a fact:  Many children use self-soothing stroking and petting actions frequently when they are sleepy or trying to go to sleep.   This is behavior that falls within normal limits.  Madeleine’s or Lilly’s self-soothing behaviors may have included sucking her finger and stroking her chest.  
http://www.babysleepsite.com/toddlers/toddlers-weird-self-soothing-behaviors-explained/

If either of the girls did this self-soothing behavior, it wasn’t pedophile behavior for DP to have demonstrated it in a conversation with GM.  Katherina G. wasn’t privy to all the GM’s and DP’s conversation.  Here is an excerpt from her report showing that she had no idea what was the topic of GM’s and DP’s conversation.  IMO, Katherina may be a very prudish, uptight woman or decided to throw DP under the bus (with the possible encouragement of KM and GM).

Besides this [incident], I remember that Dave did the same thing once again. When I refer to this, I want to clarify that it was during a conversation in which he was talking about an imaginary situation, though I could not say exactly what about. I believe that he was talking about his own daughter, Lily, though I'm not certain. He put one of his fingers in his mouth and slide it in and out, while the other hand drew a circle around his nipple in a provocative and sexual manner. I believe that he was referring to the way that Lily, would behave or do it.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html


If Katherina (also a General Practitioner) was seriously concerned about DP being a pedo, she would NOT have let him bathe her 3 and 1-year-old daughters.  This proves she wasn't really concerned about DP's motioning behavior, so why insinuate to law enforcement that DP was a pedophile?  IMO, the answer is the same as why Jane T saw a dark-skinned man carrying a child that night.  They subconsciously or consciously were trying to remove suspicion from the McCanns. 

HaroldK

Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum