The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by tigger on 29.01.14 20:13

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Deane wrote:All I know is I flew in and out of Faro 14 times in 2007, I never had a transfer bus like that, neither did my OH or family and friends because I checked back ìn that crazy Summer which seems like a lifetime ago.  Perhaps the UK flights used posher buses (!!) but I kept notes as I doubted them from day 1 and it all felt like watching a crazy dream unfold.

Never imagined we'd still be here facing 2014 and still poring over every detail. But Madeleine deserve's justice and so on we go.

Deane, like a lot of their footage/photos it's frustrating because there's precious little context. From memory the transfer buses were very wide bodied (like twice the width of a regular bus) with a lot of standing - they have some more conventional seated bus type ones now. Where on the tarmac would you say the bus is in the clip? Was the upper level terminal built in 2007?

As far as I could see the Tapas are the only passengers in that bus - they can't have been the only ones on the plane?
Anybody - any ideas?

Could it be a bus at Midlands airport?  Stops close but not right next to the plane -  so the little sequence of the children mounting the stairs follows.  Although I remember a discussion on the plane itself not being the right one either.
Why a bus for just that small group?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 20:21

@tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Deane wrote:All I know is I flew in and out of Faro 14 times in 2007, I never had a transfer bus like that, neither did my OH or family and friends because I checked back ìn that crazy Summer which seems like a lifetime ago.  Perhaps the UK flights used posher buses (!!) but I kept notes as I doubted them from day 1 and it all felt like watching a crazy dream unfold.

Never imagined we'd still be here facing 2014 and still poring over every detail. But Madeleine deserve's justice and so on we go.

Deane, like a lot of their footage/photos it's frustrating because there's precious little context. From memory the transfer buses were very wide bodied (like twice the width of a regular bus) with a lot of standing - they have some more conventional seated bus type ones now. Where on the tarmac would you say the bus is in the clip? Was the upper level terminal built in 2007?

As far as I could see the Tapas are the only passengers in that bus - they can't have been the only ones on the plane?
Anybody - any ideas?
======
I thought I was reading only yesterday (?) that the Mccs arranged their own transport from the airport, did DP say this in his rog?   I must reread and check, but posting this in case it helps.

Just remembered it could have been ROB in his rog, not DP.  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 20:39

Russell o'Brien's rogatory statement



00.12.08 Reply “Yeah, I think they, they were, they were landing about a full hour after us, but I think by the time we’d got luggage out and we were on the coach, they were actually coming by taxi anyway, so I don’t think they would have been expecting to meet anyone from MARK WARNER, erm, because they’d made their own, because they’d changed the flight, t
hey’d made their own independent means of getting from the airport to PRAIA DA LUZ. Erm, so, I mean, that’s, erm, she’s probably wrong there.




Does this help ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by sami on 29.01.14 20:41

@tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Deane wrote:All I know is I flew in and out of Faro 14 times in 2007, I never had a transfer bus like that, neither did my OH or family and friends because I checked back ìn that crazy Summer which seems like a lifetime ago.  Perhaps the UK flights used posher buses (!!) but I kept notes as I doubted them from day 1 and it all felt like watching a crazy dream unfold.

Never imagined we'd still be here facing 2014 and still poring over every detail. But Madeleine deserve's justice and so on we go.

Deane, like a lot of their footage/photos it's frustrating because there's precious little context. From memory the transfer buses were very wide bodied (like twice the width of a regular bus) with a lot of standing - they have some more conventional seated bus type ones now. Where on the tarmac would you say the bus is in the clip? Was the upper level terminal built in 2007?

As far as I could see the Tapas are the only passengers in that bus - they can't have been the only ones on the plane?
Anybody - any ideas?

Could it be a bus at Midlands airport?  Stops close but not right next to the plane -  so the little sequence of the children mounting the stairs follows.  Although I remember a discussion on the plane itself not being the right one either.
Why a bus for just that small group?


What happens at Glasgow airport ?  Do they bus ?  Don't know why I'm even asking, and no reason to think DP and DW may have gone to Glasgow with the McCanns.  Or either of the Irish airports Knock or Donegal ?  There are no air bridges there but whether or not they bus passengers I don't know.  In my local airport we used to walk from the terminal building to the aircraft, it's a small airport, perhaps a 90 second walk.  Then lo and behold they decided to buy a bus.  It's caused more bloody delays.  Now you spend ten minutes waiting for everybody to get on the bus, three seconds moving and another five minutes with everybody getting off the bus.  I've been on flights with six passengers and we still have to use the bus.

I just wonder if that footage is from Easter ?  Where were the Paynes during that break ?

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 22:14

Tigger, you can see that there are other people on the bus at the end of this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1AlT1Jg0fw

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by worriedmum on 29.01.14 23:08

My thoughts, for what they are worth

Gerry has bare arms , no one is dressed in particularly warm clothing

It is sunny and dry

The children and Dianne Webster are clutching clear plastic carrier bags with 'Newsweek' printed in red across the top. Does anyone know where these are given out, as a freebie or otherwise? Is there a newsagents at East Midlands airport which might give these out?

Although the clip of Madeleine shows her tumbling on the steps first, there are no marks that I can see on the legs of her trousers when she is sitting on the bus.

The person filming(David Payne?) says 'we're on holiday'. Would you be more likely to say this before the flight or after you have landed?

worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum