The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by jeanmonroe on 13.12.13 12:11

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I assumed that DP was using his own phone?

DP Rog 11th April 2008.

......it’s you know that time of the year you’re all looking forward and err Lily you know and Madeleine you know had met many times before and you know they were happy to be together err I can remember you know them holding hands and you know getting on the plane and we've got the video footage on the, you know on the err phone of that you know when Madeleine, you know, slipped and banged her leg."

So seems like DP's phone.

DID he (DP) upload it to Youtube then?

If so, then how very 'hurtful and unhelpful' that was to GM, to hear him swearing in front of little kids!

WHY would DP 'do that' to his 'bestest' mate?

Bizarre, but no more bizarre than anything else 'related' to this mysterious case of a 'disappeared' child!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 12:25

Is there footage of Madeleine getting on the plane and slipping and banging her leg?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by jeanmonroe on 13.12.13 12:28

Ladyinred wrote:Is there footage of Madeleine getting on the plane and slipping and banging her leg?

It's on the 'airport bus' video.

Strangely, at one point, i think the McCanns 'claimed' that blood 'found in the apartment' may well have come from the 'cut' on her leg, from her tripping on the plane 'stairs'.

I might be totally wrong.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 12:29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn35YychIQg

It's included in this version.

We all probably know someone like Gerry who throws a strop and creates a bad atmosphere.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by jeanmonroe on 13.12.13 12:35


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by TMH on 13.12.13 13:25

@jeanmonroe wrote:airport bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=043TUcduqd0



Hmm I can't hear him swearing in this clip but I heard it plain as day on another clip months ago.

TMH

Posts : 192
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 13:28

The comment is there. I have ears like a bat which can be a bit of a hindrance at times!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 13:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn35YychIQg

It's included in this version.

We all probably know someone like Gerry who throws a strop and creates a bad atmosphere.  

Funny to watch how Fiona goes into overdrive opposite him, just having sat through her husband being dressed down and told to f.. off.

Didn't appear to surprise or bother her on tiny bit.

Real friends, all of them, one can't really see that otherwise. DP didn't even reply to GM's vilification, in front of his wife and mother (who also didn't bat an eyelid)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 13:39

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn35YychIQg

It's included in this version.

We all probably know someone like Gerry who throws a strop and creates a bad atmosphere.  

Please note that the pink pants 'Maddie' 's wearing going up the stairs are 3/4 while those at the playground where she supposedly cavorted around are pink but full length

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 13:43

They could of course be different pairs of trousers. I don't think that they're the same ones on the bus as those where she's climbing the steps but she could have changed them on the plane.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 13:52

@Portia wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn35YychIQg

It's included in this version.

We all probably know someone like Gerry who throws a strop and creates a bad atmosphere.  

Funny to watch how Fiona goes into overdrive opposite him, just having sat through her husband being dressed down and told to f.. off.

Didn't appear to surprise or bother her on tiny bit.

Real friends, all of them, one can't really see that otherwise. DP didn't even reply to GM's vilification, in front of his wife and mother (who also didn't bat an eyelid)

I'd be interested to know if what we've been told about how Gerry and DP met (ie. through their wives) is actually correct.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Mirage on 13.12.13 13:54

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Is there footage of Madeleine getting on the plane and slipping and banging her leg?

It's on the 'airport bus' video.

Strangely, at one point, i think the McCanns 'claimed' that blood 'found in the apartment' may well have come from the 'cut' on her leg, from her tripping on the plane 'stairs'.

I might be totally wrong.

You are quite right, jeanmonroe, they did mention this being a possible source of blood in 5a. I can't give a ref but that stuck in my mind as being another fairy story. amid a veritable fairytale compendium.

The errms are positively littered through that statement of DP's in which he segues from the two girls knowing each other well, to holding hands, to holding hands while approaching  the airline steps, to the fall.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by sallypelt on 13.12.13 13:59

Madeleine: Bloody footprint found in McCanns' apartment

A bloody footprint was found in Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment, matching a print on their hire car, according to a forensic report shown to The Mail on Sunday.
The existence of the two marks, which has never been revealed until today, is apparently at the heart of renewed suspicion that the couple were involved in their daughter's disappearance.
New tests carried out at the Forensic Science Service laboratory in Birmingham show there is a 'moderate' chance that the blood belonged to Madeleine. But the results are inconclusive.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-bloody-footprint-found-in-mccanns-apartment-6642364.html

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Mirage on 13.12.13 14:11

@sallypelt wrote:Madeleine: Bloody footprint found in McCanns' apartment

A bloody footprint was found in Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment, matching a print on their hire car, according to a forensic report shown to The Mail on Sunday.
The existence of the two marks, which has never been revealed until today, is apparently at the heart of renewed suspicion that the couple were involved in their daughter's disappearance.
New tests carried out at the Forensic Science Service laboratory in Birmingham show there is a 'moderate' chance that the blood belonged to Madeleine. But the results are inconclusive.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-bloody-footprint-found-in-mccanns-apartment-6642364.html

I notice there were nail clippings found in the hire car according to that Evening Standard article. So add nail clippings to rotting supermarket meat and dirty nappies, and what have you got.? Err, the McCanns.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by ultimaThule on 13.12.13 14:22

No wonder GM found it necessary to wear rubber gloves when loading boxes into the boot of the hire car - I'd have needed a gas mask.

As hygiene does not appear to be the McCanns forte, it's surprising that 5A was devoid of the usual detritus which is evidence of human occupation.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 14:48

@ultimaThule wrote:

As hygiene does not appear to be the McCanns forte, it's surprising that 5A was devoid of the usual detritus which is evidence of human occupation.

It's actually a shame that I'm a bit squeamish about giving out too much personal information on here. In real life, I very nearly share my name with one of the figures in this case....  But I do have several sets of photos from what I would consider to be "normal" family holidays in the Algarve, and they are so far removed from what we're being asked to suck up here that it's not even funny. And yes, even with just one child, the apartment quickly turned into a bomb site, without fail.

We do all have our own toothbrushes, mind. We're not that filthy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Mirage on 13.12.13 14:51

@ultimaThule wrote:No wonder GM found it necessary to wear rubber gloves when loading boxes into the boot of the hire car -  I'd have needed a gas mask.

As hygiene does not appear to be the McCanns forte, it's surprising that 5A was devoid of the usual detritus which is evidence of human occupation.

Perhaps they are about to claim the Nobel Science Prize for improving  human immunity by bombarding the environment with dangerous bacteria.

I can just imagine KM's acceptance speech:

"Erm, if I'm honest, I didn't do much other than make a bit of a mess. But, erm, as Gerry says, what  doesn't kill you, cures you."

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Deane on 13.12.13 15:04

I have told other poster's on here privately that that airport bus is not Faro. I used one there that very week, one of many times, and the interior of all the buses were totally different in layout. These days due to Ryanair passenger's walk out. 
Friends using East Midland's at the time say they walked out, even in pouring rain.

Another bit of confusion!

____________________


Deane

Posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by tigger on 13.12.13 15:14

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

As hygiene does not appear to be the McCanns forte, it's surprising that 5A was devoid of the usual detritus which is evidence of human occupation.

It's actually a shame that I'm a bit squeamish about giving out too much personal information on here. In real life, I very nearly share my name with one of the figures in this case....  But I do have several sets of photos from what I would consider to be "normal" family holidays in the Algarve, and they are so far removed from what we're being asked to suck up here that it's not even funny. And yes, even with just one child, the apartment quickly turned into a bomb site, without fail.

We do all have our own toothbrushes, mind. We're not that filthy.

Now there 's posh! A toothbrush each, next you're going to tell me you buy new ones every five years.  winkwink 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by beijos on 13.12.13 15:31

@Deane wrote:I have told other poster's on here privately that that airport bus is not Faro. I used one there that very week, one of many times, and the interior of all the buses were totally different in layout. These days due to Ryanair passenger's walk out. 
Friends using East Midland's at the time say they walked out, even in pouring rain.

Another bit of confusion!

That does (or did) look like one of the Faro airport buses. There were two types operating at the time, and that was the newer variety.

Haven't used a bus for a few years apart from a Euro-zone flight. All the UK planes pull up alongside the terminal and use the front air bridge/rear steps now.

beijos

Posts : 41
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Cristobell on 13.12.13 15:50

Picked this up from twitter. This Star article refers to the withholding of the Smithman e-fit. Towards the bottom there is a quote from a 'source' saying that the Exton report would have been 'completely distracting' if made public. Perhaps more extraordinary is a Met police spokesman saying 'its not an issue for us'.

http://www.thestar.ie/star/e-fit-of-maddie-kidnap-suspect-was-suppressed-five-years-ago-35302/

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Deane on 13.12.13 16:17

All I know is I flew in and out of Faro 14 times in 2007, I never had a transfer bus like that, neither did my OH or family and friends because I checked back ìn that crazy Summer which seems like a lifetime ago.  Perhaps the UK flights used posher buses (!!) but I kept notes as I doubted them from day 1 and it all felt like watching a crazy dream unfold.

Never imagined we'd still be here facing 2014 and still poring over every detail. But Madeleine deserve's justice and so on we go.

____________________


Deane

Posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 16:30

@Deane wrote:All I know is I flew in and out of Faro 14 times in 2007, I never had a transfer bus like that, neither did my OH or family and friends because I checked back ìn that crazy Summer which seems like a lifetime ago.  Perhaps the UK flights used posher buses (!!) but I kept notes as I doubted them from day 1 and it all felt like watching a crazy dream unfold.

Never imagined we'd still be here facing 2014 and still poring over every detail. But Madeleine deserve's justice and so on we go.

Deane, like a lot of their footage/photos it's frustrating because there's precious little context. From memory the transfer buses were very wide bodied (like twice the width of a regular bus) with a lot of standing - they have some more conventional seated bus type ones now. Where on the tarmac would you say the bus is in the clip? Was the upper level terminal built in 2007?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by Deane on 13.12.13 16:57

At the time I could nt place where it was from the view outside, you are right about the size of the buses, old and new, and all the standing.

From memory we always used the gates downstairs, right behind where you show your passports leaving Faro. On arrival we were dropped off at the doors and walked straight into passport control. 
Those were the days!! NO STAIRS. 
Upstairs was used though.  All updated now after tornado hit last year.

____________________


Deane

Posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster told not to remove Tannerman

Post by SixMillionQuid on 13.12.13 18:43

Tony Bennett
2. Smithman was also a fabrication. None of the Smiths reported their claimed ‘sighting’ of ‘Smithman’ for 13 days - the day after Murat was made a suspect. It is claimed that on 16 May Peter Smith rang his father and said ‘Am I dreaming, or did we see someone carrying a child?’ This tale stretches credulity. It was a fabrication because Martin Smith was a friend of Murat and wanted to help him.

Mr Smith knew about what happened a few hundred yards from where they were staying, well before his son contacted him - he says it himself.

Urged, states that when he passed this individual, it must have been around 22H00. He did not know at the time that a child had disappeared. He only became aware of the disappearance of the child the next morning, from his daughter in Ireland. She had sent him a message or called him regarding what had happened. At this point he thought that MADELEINE could have been the child he saw with the individual."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

He ALREADY knew the day after the disappearance who he could have seen AND the circumstances he could have seen them. He remained in Portugal not far from the disappearance, but he chose to wait before approaching police.

SixMillionQuid

Posts : 436
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum