The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

ANACAPA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANACAPA

Post by PeterMac on 06.12.13 15:53

for people who are interested in seeing how it works and pulls together millions of strands of evidence have a look at

http://www.hks.harvard.edu/netgov/files/sna/dgO_2006_Chen.pdf

From this Grange will have seen IMMEDIATELY that the statements did not make sense.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANACAPA

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 06.12.13 16:03

Peter MAC, in your professional opinion does the Met know what happened to Madeleine ?

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.12.13 17:07

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Peter MAC, in your professional opinion does the Met know what happened to Madeleine ?
What the Met 'know' is, that after Phillpots, Andrews, Hazel, Adrian Prout, Bridger etc., is that you do not 'believe', beyond contestation, what the LAST person to admit to 'seeing' the 'victim' TELLS you and says, without scrupulous investigation, re-investigation!

And even, i believe, Andy knows THAT!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 17:33

Oh, yes, he knows, he knows ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly-flop on 06.12.13 18:20

Was ANACAPA not available in 2007?

I followed the link in PM's post (and read through the 17 diagrams/info) and trust that if all the information received thus far is input into ANACAPA - including statements, everybodies alleged whereabouts, who saw what and when etc, then by all accounts the SY investigation surely cannot be a whitewash?

I've also taken comfort in knowing that donations are no longer being accepted via NATWEST bank.  Though I see this donation option is still being advertised on the OFM website.

Tilly-flop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 18:41

@Tilly-flop wrote:Was ANACAPA not available in 2007?

I followed the link in PM's post (and read through the 17 diagrams/info) and trust that if all the information received thus far is input into ANACAPA - including statements, everybodies alleged whereabouts, who saw what and when etc, then by all accounts the SY investigation surely cannot be a whitewash?

I've also taken comfort in knowing that donations are no longer being accepted via NATWEST bank.  Though I see this donation option is still being advertised on the OFM website.
It was a Portuguese investigation in 2007, Tilly. Though, I can imagine, given the collaboration of Harrison a.o., the program might have been used then. Don't know. At any rate, now that NSY is officially involved, I would think that, yes, ANACAPA and HOLMES II are in use. And that maintains my faith in the investigation.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum