The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 11:56

Re: Questions to Mr Stephen Birch
  jozi on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm

aquila wrote:
littlepixie wrote:I agree with the previous two posts. More and more I am beginning to think the McCs have a hand in this. If the focus is shifted back on Murat (but not . . . because Mr Birch "knows" the Murats know nothing about it) then its shifted away from them in the Publics mind. Bow shots fired, screws turned and all ready for the libel trials.

Anyone who has not followed this case will just hear the soundbites - Body - Murat - Garden.

If Maddie was my child and I was innocent, I would be placating Mrs Murat and digging up her drive at the same time if I thought my long lost childs body was there.

Winnie Johnsons family/friends have been digging for years.
[color]

littlepixie...your post says it all. 

Leaving no stone unturned isn't exactly doing what it says on the box.[/color]
[color][font]

Agree with your post aquilla,poor Winnie Johnson has campaigned for years to find where her son is buried I think that is normal.

The above is so true. Can't bump it up as has been locked, so copy and paste.[/font][/color]

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.12.13 12:25

@Snifferdog wrote:

Re: Questions to Mr Stephen Birch
  jozi on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm

aquila wrote:

littlepixie wrote:I agree with the previous two posts. More and more I am beginning to think the McCs have a hand in this. If the focus is shifted back on Murat (but not . . . because Mr Birch "knows" the Murats know nothing about it) then its shifted away from them in the Publics mind. Bow shots fired, screws turned and all ready for the libel trials.

Anyone who has not followed this case will just hear the soundbites - Body - Murat - Garden.

If Maddie was my child and I was innocent, I would be placating Mrs Murat and digging up her drive at the same time if I thought my long lost childs body was there.

Winnie Johnsons family/friends have been digging for years.

littlepixie...your post says it all. 

Leaving no stone unturned isn't exactly doing what it says on the box.

Agree with your post aquilla,poor Winnie Johnson has campaigned for years to find where her son is buried I think that is normal.

The above is so true. Can't bump it up as has been locked, so copy and paste.
Hi Snifferdog,

It was littlepixie's post. I was just agreeing with it.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 12:27

Another one of SB's beauties.  Thought I would post it here lest we forget.

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
  candyfloss on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 am

This just posted on twitter off his facebook page......

What the hell, this is the person who came on here and accused Mr Amaral of planting DNA, then tried to backpeddle.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 06.12.13 12:46

How do any of us know if Birch is not just Murat's puppet.  And it's all a big con so Murat can get his garden dug over? laugh

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.12.13 13:03

This guy's theory is not for me,
Cos i've always thought, a Birch was a tree.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 13:07

Birds of a feather roosting in the Birch.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 06.12.13 14:04

He seems more like a plant than ever now.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlego on 06.12.13 15:21

@ultimaThule wrote:welcome Deadlego - there's so many threads and some move at such a pace it's easy to overlook what may be an important piece of info.  

My introduction to twitter has been via this site and, while I have no intention of signing up in order to participate in the  proceedings, i've been pleasantly surprised at what can be gleaned from the social and otherwise brief communications of others and I'm pleased to see a few of the threads here are dedicated to keeping a finger on the pulse of the McCanns, so to speak.
thanks Ultima! I agree twitter can be very interesting. But I have seen a lot of celebrity gossip blogs(yes I know embarrassing!) that take something that someone random says on twitter and posts it as if it's confirmed news!!! I will be looking at the twitter threads on here now though as this site is something completely different and the more that I think about it an investigation can find leads in all sorts of places,  so thank you for that and for your warm welcome.

Deadlego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlego on 06.12.13 15:25

@Daisy wrote:
@Deadlego wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@Deadlego wrote:Not wanting to upset anyone with my third post but isn't a text message a bit more purposeful than a tweet and therefore obviously a reaction to something?
For sure Deadlego, Aquila did say...

Quote: "ETA: I've put this in the wrong thread."

And we just agreed with the sentiments.  smilie
Sorry about that I'm kind of new here and not used to posting on forums as haven't for many years, and missed that totally! I also agree with the sentiments regarding twitter posts- I've seen whole blogs based on twitter posts and find that a little strange!

Thanks Daisy smug
No need for apologies, I was just trying to answer your question, no one's expected to keep up with all posts I'm sure. Big welcome btw  roses
Thank you Daisy! I do still feel a little disorientated here! And thank you for the big welcome thanks

Deadlego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 15:36

@Pershing36 wrote:He seems more like a plant than ever now.
big grin If we could but dig around the roots to see whats feeding it.  I wonder whose idea it was to plant it?

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 06.12.13 16:50

Stephen Birch (assuming that is THE Stephen Birch): if you don't want your phone number put on a forum like this then don't text your nonsense to a prominent figure on a major...er...forum. And if you don't like the fact that nobody believes your nonsense, don't threaten them because it will also end up in the public domain. 

The behaviour claimed for 'Stephen Birch' doesn't make sense to me. This kind of out-of-control (and entirely pointless) communication just doesn't fit with spending a claimed $80k and two years of your life....it's counter-productive. The tone of these texts don't even fit with the way Birch talks on video. 

I can't judge Tony's evidence for this being Stephen Birch. All I know is that Stephen Birch's claims don't seem credible and it wouldn't surprise me to find others making mischief while claiming to be Stephen Birch.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 16:57

I know what you mean PPP. When SB first appeared on this forum, it was very hard to believe that, with his juvenile behaviour, he could be the same person claiming to be a successful businessman.

He did then post a comment when asked on his YouTube account to confirm that he was the person who was posting here.

So it does appear to be the same person.

Perhaps Tony will give us his opinion as to whether the person he has spoken to on the phone sounds the same as the one in the various interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 17:29

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:Stephen Birch (assuming that is THE Stephen Birch): if you don't want your phone number put on a forum like this then don't text your nonsense to a prominent figure on a major...er...forum. And if you don't like the fact that nobody believes your nonsense, don't threaten them because it will also end up in the public domain. 

The behaviour claimed for 'Stephen Birch' doesn't make sense to me. This kind of out-of-control (and entirely pointless) communication just doesn't fit with spending a claimed $80k and two years of your life....it's counter-productive. The tone of these texts don't even fit with the way Birch talks on video. 

I can't judge Tony's evidence for this being Stephen Birch. All I know is that Stephen Birch's claims don't seem credible and it wouldn't surprise me to find others making mischief while claiming to be Stephen Birch.
Isn't he supposed to be a property developer?

You didn't need to be brain of Britain (or indeed South Africa) to make a bit of cash out of that in the last decade. In fact a kind of thuggish ignorance almost seemed an asset that enabled some to prosper.

Having said that, I still think he could be on the level about some things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.12.13 17:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I know what you mean PPP. When SB first appeared on this forum, it was very hard to believe that, with his juvenile behaviour, he could be the same person claiming to be a successful businessman.

He did then post a comment when asked on his YouTube account to confirm that he was the person who was posting here.

So it does appear to be the same person.

Perhaps Tony will give us his opinion as to whether the person he has spoken to on the phone sounds the same as the one in the various interviews.
I must say I'm more than a tad disappointed not to be believed when I say that I have been speaking to the real Stephen D Birch.

As if someone with a South African accent would deliberately ring up from a South African 'phone number and pretend to be him (?).

There are so many ways I knew he was indeed Stephen Birch. He came up with the same bonkers ideas as he's been promoting - which I politely challenged. He's rung me up on several occasions. On one occasion he said he was appearing on some obscure TV programme somewhere and he pumped me for the best part of an hour about the facts of this case. He wanted to be sure of them before going on air.

Anyway, I have reported most of my conversations with him to Mods & Admin on the forum, here for example is my messgae to them on 12 April this year. I'll try to find some of the others when I have a moment: 

Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 pm

I had a telephone call from Stephen Birch this evening.

He began by asking me if I had ever been to South Africa and said 'You must come, it's a beautiful country'.

He was mainly interested in asking me some questions about the DNA aspects of the Maddie case and about the history of Clarence Mitchell's involvement.

He persists with his theory that Madeleine lies buried in the grounds of Casa Liliana and says that the three who dug Madeleine's grave there were Russell O'Brien, Robert Murat and Michael James Sperry, possibly with help from Stephen Carpenter.

He still persists in saying that the police, with the knowledge of Dr Goncalo Amaral, planted cadaver scent and fluids in the hired car.

When this deception by the Portuguese Police is finally revealed, he says, it 'will blow the whole case wide open'.

He also says that he has talked to journalists in Portugal who have tipped him off that Michaela Walczuk is a gold-digger who is spending all Murat's libel winnings. He says it was she who demanded the world-wide cruise.

There was a bit more, but those are the highlights

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 17:47

I wasn't doubting you Tony. I was just trying to give Stephen Birch the slightest benefit of the doubt that he couldn't really be as bad as he appeared to be here.

I'd change my phone number if he started ringing me!

Anyway, it looks as if he's given up on you now for which I'm sure you're grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.12.13 18:10

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wasn't doubting you Tony.
'Tis OK, it was really ProfessorPPlum who was raising the doubt, but you can't quote two people at once when you're replying.

Here's my report (exactly as written six months ago) to Admin & Mods about another call from Stephen D Birch:

Tony Bennett on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:46 pm

I'll just share with you all, confidentially, that Stephen Birch 'phoned me on my mobile about an hour ago.

We spoke for about 20 minutes, or rather, Mr Birch spoke - for about 97% of the 'conversation' (if not more).

Just as I thought, he needs attention, he is a Walter Mitty character who has attached himself to this case.

He spoke extravagantly about 'his team' and how Robert Murat had demanded 40,000 euros for him to dig up his drive. To which, said Birch, he said, 'OK, as long as I can have the TV rights to the dig'.

He did tell me that 'a black woman' now lives with Mrs Murat as 'she can't drive and can't do much for herself'.

There were so many ways I could tell he was bluffing and boasting.

I gently challenged his claim about Madeleine being buried on Murat's driveway; he said, quote: "I believe I have sufficient evidence".

Yeah, right!

He did wish me well for the court case, though, adding: "MI6 are monitoring me and you as well, Tony, take a different route whenever you walk or drive anywhere".

So thoughtful and caring of him!

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.12.13 18:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wasn't doubting you Tony. I was just trying to give Stephen Birch the slightest benefit of the doubt that he couldn't really be as bad as he appeared to be here.

Anyway, it looks as if he's given up on you now for which I'm sure you're grateful.
No offence NFWTD but you come across as meddling and having a penchant to turn non-issues into Mt Everest.
In doing so, you bring unnecessary attention to otherwise what were non issues.

SB must be having a good laugh, no wonder he thinks this forum is full of teenagers!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 06.12.13 18:41

@aiyoyo wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wasn't doubting you Tony. I was just trying to give Stephen Birch the slightest benefit of the doubt that he couldn't really be as bad as he appeared to be here.

No offence NFWTD but you come across as meddling and having a penchant to turn non-issues into Mt Everest.

SB must be having a good laugh, no wonder he thinks this forum is full of teenagers!
That's uncalled for, very unfair.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 06.12.13 18:45

???

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.12.13 18:55

That doesn't sound like you, aiyoyo confused Has SB's infernal machine taken over while you're lying bound and gagged beside a plate of bangers & mash?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 18:58

@aiyoyo wrote:

Aiyoyo what is the meaning of that ^^^ how can you call someone meddling and then say no offence. I did not see NFWTD meddling. That comment was totally uncalled for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 19:07

Whatsahappening here?!

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 06.12.13 20:54

Anyone have an idea why SB comes up with those names whom he said buried Madeleine ?

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 06.12.13 20:57

@ChillyHeat wrote:Anyone have an idea why SB comes up with those names whom he said buried Madeleine ?
Probably just guess work! laughat

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum