The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 16:13

At 13.46 hours GMT today, I received this message by text from Stephen Birch:

[Spelling and punctuation exactly as in the original]

"Tony Bennett you have been gagged by Kate and Jerry. Eat your bangers and mash. Stephen Birch is now in control and will solve the case".

The text was sent to me from the usual 'phone number he uses when 'phoning me: 0027 [rest of Tel. No. removed by Admin] 

He has 'phoned me a few times - as I've reported from time to time to Mods & Admin here.  

Six minutes later came this slightly longer message:

"Tony Bennett you have been gagged by Kate and Jerry. Eat your bangers and mash. Stephen Birch is now in control and will solve the case. Stephen Birch is a genius and is briliant.! Have a nice day"


+++++++++++++++++++

It looks like Birch has been lurking on the forum this morning.


Peoples' TV's run by Icke

He loves to spout forth on his mike

It's quite a broad church

He's even used Birch!

But Shrimpton's the one that I like

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Angelique on 05.12.13 16:15

TB

Well, well, well.

So he is a "plant" after all!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 16:17

@Angelique wrote:TB

Well, well, well.

So he is a "plant" after all!
Angelique - please don't read anything into anything written or spoken by Birch.

Forget all that he has ever uttered

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Angelique on 05.12.13 16:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Angelique wrote:TB

Well, well, well.

So he is a "plant" after all!
Angelique - please don't read anything into anything written or spoken by Birch.

Forget all that he has ever uttered
TB

Your right, of course. 

I should have realised that when it goes quiet, it goes quiet for a reason and someone or something is going to pop up.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 16:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:At 13.46 hours GMT today, I received this message by text from Stephen Birch:

[Spelling and punctuation exactly as in the original)

"Tony Bennett you have been gagged by Kate and Jerry. Eat your bangers and mash. Stephen Birch is now in control and will solve the case".

Ah, but were you actually eating bangers and mash when he sent it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by TMH on 05.12.13 16:45

Just as I thought, the man's unstable ooops

TMH

Posts : 192
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 16:52

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:At 13.46 hours GMT today, I received this message by text from Stephen Birch:

[Spelling and punctuation exactly as in the original)

"Tony Bennett you have been gagged by Kate and Jerry. Eat your bangers and mash. Stephen Birch is now in control and will solve the case".

Ah, but were you actually eating bangers and mash when he sent it?
As to what I was doing when those texts came in, I plead the Fifth Amendment

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by ultimaThule on 05.12.13 16:55

Bangers and mash?  Yum-meee.  That's my supper sorted. yes 

If you were about to partake of b&m at time you received SB's message, Tony, you've got to hand it him - his Heath Robinson contraption works but who's 'Jerry'? scratchhead  big grin

Edited to add that I've just noticed the non sequitur:  how are you supposed to eat your bangers and mash while wearing a gag?  Does SB's machine double as a blender and does it make straws?  confused

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by PeterMac on 05.12.13 17:02

If he can solve the case, then he should do so.
NOW.

There is the challenge Steven.
Just do it.


You have the full support of all.
Everyone wants the case SOLVED.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Ciawoman on 05.12.13 17:05

I think old Stephen could be to fond of New Zealand wine big grin

Ciawoman

Posts : 62
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 49
Location : Belfast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by The Rooster on 05.12.13 17:08

A few clowns short of a circus!

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 17:11

@The Rooster wrote:A few clowns short of a circus!
Or as my uncle used to say: 'A few sandwiches short of a full picnic'.

Time I think for a replay of this old favourite:

Peter Sellers & Sophia Loren: Bangers & Mash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFpVN2xwXU

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by aquila on 05.12.13 17:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@The Rooster wrote:A few clowns short of a circus!
Or as my uncle used to say: 'A few sandwiches short of a full picnic'.

Time I think for a replay of this old favourite:

Peter Sellers & Sophia Loren: Bangers & Mash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFpVN2xwXU
thank you for the bangers & mash song. It's tickled me pink.

My Dad used to say 'halfpenny short of a shilling'.

aquila

Posts : 7952
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 17:18

@aquila wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@The Rooster wrote:A few clowns short of a circus!
Or as my uncle used to say: 'A few sandwiches short of a full picnic'.

Time I think for a replay of this old favourite:

Peter Sellers & Sophia Loren: Bangers & Mash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFpVN2xwXU
thank you for the bangers & mash song. It's tickled me pink.

My Dad used to say 'ha'penny short of a shilling'.
Or 'not the full shilling' or, maybe, in Birch's case, a threepenny bit short of a shilling

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 17:22

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@The Rooster wrote:A few clowns short of a circus!
Or as my uncle used to say: 'A few sandwiches short of a full picnic'.

Time I think for a replay of this old favourite:

Peter Sellers & Sophia Loren: Bangers & Mash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFpVN2xwXU
thank you for the bangers & mash song. It's tickled me pink.

My Dad used to say 'ha'penny short of a shilling'.
Or 'not the full shilling' or, maybe, in Birch's case, a threepenny bit short of a shilling
"I'm one card short of a full deck
I'm not quite the shilling
One wave short of a shipwreck
I'm not my usual top billing
I'm coming down with a fever
I'm really out to sea
This kettle is boiling over
I think I'm a banana tree
Oh dear

I'm going slightly mad"

Freddie Mercury

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Ristretto on 05.12.13 17:26

Congratulations, Tony, in one fell swoop today you've drawn out the idiotic Stephen Birch in a way that Sonia Poulton couldn't do and shown him up as an out and out raving lunatic. Only the maddest of the mad go round proclaiming that they are a genius,

The problem with Sonia Poulton is that she is too sickophantic. She agrees with everybody she interviews no matter how loopy their ideas are. Unless that channel finds someone who'll challenge people then it won't get any credibillity.

Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by Ristretto on 05.12.13 17:28

Tuppence short of a bob is what Stephen Birch is.

Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by comperedna on 05.12.13 17:31

Two bottles short of a crate.

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by sallypelt on 05.12.13 17:35

Birch is playing with a few cards short of a full deck spit coffee

sallypelt

Posts : 3297
Reputation : 518
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by margaret on 05.12.13 17:40

So this gag, is it a new one or has he just got the news of your old court case?  duh 

The man is unhinged.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by aiyoyo on 05.12.13 17:47

@PeterMac wrote:If he can solve the case, then he should do so.
NOW.

There is the challenge Steven.
Just do it.


You have the full support of all.
Everyone wants the case SOLVED.
Well, he tried very hard.

He even wrote to the PJ and Mccanns.

But....

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by ultimaThule on 05.12.13 17:57

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.  
It seems SB's just a plain ol' ordinary tool with no edge big grin   
unlike these guys: www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by roy rovers on 05.12.13 18:00

A few bananas short of a fruit salad.

roy rovers

Posts : 465
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.12.13 18:03

a couple of nuggets short of a happy meal.


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre text messages from Stephen Birch to Tony Bennett 5, 6 & 10 Dec 2013

Post by aquila on 05.12.13 18:06

I can't see the point of discussing who says what on twitter. This forum isn't about twitter. Twitter does what twitter does (whatever that is).

This forum brings a wealth of information and research (that has been done for no financial reward).

I'd like (and it's only my special wish) to keep the forum free of twitter stuff. Who cares who says what on twitter?

This forum doesn't need twitter imo.

Just keep telling the facts. Just keep repeating them like a needle stuck on a record. The facts speak for themselves.

Only my opinion of course.

ETA: I've put this in the wrong thread.

aquila

Posts : 7952
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum