The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can Tannerman sue ? - Page 3 Mm11

Can Tannerman sue ? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can Tannerman sue ? - Page 3 Mm11

Can Tannerman sue ? - Page 3 Regist10

Can Tannerman sue ?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can Tannerman sue ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Tannerman sue ?

Post by russiandoll 04.12.13 9:00

I have a sneaking suspicion, given the demeanour of K and G on UK CW programme, that just before Andy R went into his section of the studio to discuss the case with Kirsty Young, he had given them their revelation moment, Tannerman  traced and ruled out.
 Either that or the first they knew of the Grange team's revelation moment was when they saw it on the tv screen, just as we viewers did.

They certainly looked as I would have expected them to look in those cirumstances.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.13 9:12

Moved from Thanks to Kitti

But if Crecheman=Tannerman=Cooperman 

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SUSPECTS.htm

Then he does exist. 
And can then possibly sue.

I just don't understand how SY can present a photograph of a man 6 years later looking exactly like the one Gail Cooper photographed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/175407/Madeleine-McCann-Is-this-the-man-who-snatched-her

Is Crecheman Cooperman? Is Tannerman Cooperman? Is Crecheman Tannerman?
I give up, I think I will need professional help soon...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 04.12.13 9:54

aiyoyo wrote:
Veritas wrote:Entirely plausible that crecheman is a derivative of tannerman conceded by SY in order to give JT, arguably the most fragile of the T9, an exit strategy. She saves face, able to say 'I really did see someone', while being allowed to begin singing like a canary about some of the suspicious omissions, actions, contrivances that she witnessed but was either too nervous to challenge or too trusting and naive to believe to be insidious. A ple bargain for her public image, as it were.
Why do you think Police would want to give JT an exit route?  What for?
If they know and can prove she's up to her neck helping the Mcanns pervert the course of justice, then she deserves what's coming, not an exit route.

It's such a complex case that if the Police solved it and found the hard evidence, there will be no need to accept plea bargain from any one of them.  I don't believe the Police strategy, whatever that be, is something that will invoke any one of that lying bunch to speak up.
To re-interview them is to rattle the snake. IMV, that wont happen unless the Police already have hard evidence and looking to reinforce it, whether they crack or not makes no difference.  If they do and ask for plea bargain so much better.  
To give someone an exit route usually mean involving them in interviews and if they should yield under pressure, then maybe plea bargain can be agreed through their lawyer. That's my general understanding, but stand corrected if someone knows better.  

IMV, it will be a case of having found hard evidence to take it all the way, or unfortunately not.  
Lying has become second skin to this bunch of hardened lairs there's no way Police can get them to crack, it's too late for that anyway.

Yeah, maybe you're right. 

And maybe after all these years the T9 know their rights and are tough nuts to crack. Maybe if the 'evidence' was all circumstantial you might want to gather as much of it, and any witnesses as possible to strengthen the likelihood of conviction. Or maybe you want to keep pressing because you know that if you went to trial now you could get child endangerment, accidental death and a hasty coverup in the heat of the moment involving shocked friends who are protecting two additional children from separation from their parents, but if you wait a while and pressure crack a few nuts, you might get insights into a far darker attitude giving rise to conspiracy which will dispel all possibility of sympathy from judiciary or public. 

I think SY know where they're going, and COULD go at any time. But this one, for some reason, becomes richer and more rewarding with age. 

I think they've been good cop bad cop with PJ, and have sensed a clear turning moment in the rift between them and TM and have now invited the PJ into the room at the same time. No more good cop, bad cop. Just cop. With, hopefully, the full and significant weight of pan-European legal provision in the investigation and subsequent prosecution.
Veritas

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.12.13 10:18

russiandoll wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion, given the demeanour of K and G on UK CW programme, that just before Andy R went into his section of the studio to discuss the case with Kirsty Young, he had given them their revelation moment, Tannerman  traced and ruled out.
 Either that or the first they knew of the Grange team's revelation moment was when they saw it on the tv screen, just as we viewers did.
 They certainly looked as I would have expected them to look in those cirumstances.
And since then the Paypal / gimme money / donate page has been frozen, and there has been no update, so far as I can see on the website.
Not even Tannerman has been removed.
CM has been ludicrously silent
There have been no further Cocoanut collectors, swarthy Scandinavians with blond hair, nor partridges in Pear Trees.

This is from http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Current+Affairs/Crime/Notorious+Cases/Madeleine+McCann    ( a very helpful resource )

In the last 7 days
Madeleine police hail public’s response to television appeals Yorkshire Post 07:15 Sun, 01 Dec 2013
Germans give hope of clue in search for Madeleine McCann Daily and Sunday Express 04:29 Sun, 01 Dec 2013
Calls for joint task-force in Madeleine McCann case ITV News 14:32 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Public respond in thousands to McCann appeal ITV News 13:48 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann disappearance: British police receive 5,000 new calls NBCNews.com 12:30 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann case: UK cops get 5K new calls NBCNews.com 12:15 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Public thanked for McCann response Banbury Guardian 10:11 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Police have received 5,000 calls in Madeleine McCann investigatio... Leicester Mercury 10:09 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Police get thousands of calls over McCann disappearance Irish Examiner 08:28 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann disappearance: Public thanked for response after Crimewatch appeal The Independent 00:30 Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann: Detective's thanks after 5,000 viewers contact police after TV appeals... Mirror.co.uk 23:44 Thu, 28 Nov 2013
'Thousands' more Madeleine calls BBC 23:14 Thu, 28 Nov 2013
Police thank public for Madeleine response ITV News 23:09 Thu, 28 Nov 2013
Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched News Shopper, London 14:23 Thu, 28 Nov 2013
British and Portugese police to merge in hunt for Madeleine McCann Daily and Sunday Express 04:38 Thu, 28 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann: Portuguese police in Algarve 'no help to hunt' Mirror.co.uk 02:39 Thu, 28 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann inquiry: police should work together, says Met chief The Guardian 21:18 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
British and Portuguese police 'should join forces' in hunt for missing Madeleine... Daily Mail 20:26 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann Investigation 'Should be Reformed' - Britain's Top Police Officer IBTimes.co.uk 18:46 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
British and Portuguese police 'should join forces' in hunt for missing Madeleine... Mirror.co.uk 16:32 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
Madeleine McCann: Met Police want joint inquiry with Portuguese... Leicester Mercury 16:30 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
British And Portuguese Police Should Find Maddy Together The Huffington Post UK 16:28 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
McCann teams 'should become one' SBS 16:16 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
Call for Madeleine police teams to work together ITV News 15:55 Wed, 27 Nov 2013
Call for new Madeleine inquiry team BBC 14:42 Wed, 27 Nov 2013

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.13 10:28

We haven't heard anymore about the MCs asking for assistante status.
I wonder what happened to that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.12.13 11:03

dantezebu wrote:We haven't heard anymore about the MCs asking for assistante status.
Maybe the McS are already assisting SY/PJ 'with their inquiries'

Into the 'disapperance' of their beautiful daughter, of which, they played no part, but they might know who did 'play' a part.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.12.13 11:33

1. dantezebu
Yes, that seems to be off the menu at the moment. 

As for the silence of the T7: have alook at the rogatory of Diane Webster, near the end - I'm interpreting it that even if they'd wanted to talk,  they couldn't.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.13 11:55

tigger wrote:

1. dantezebu

As for the silence of the T7: have alook at the rogatory of Diane Webster, near the end - I'm interpreting it that even if they'd wanted to talk,  they couldn't.
Did you mean this?
"You also, when we spoke earlier, expressed a sense of frustration about the fact that you’d all been banned by the Super (inaudible).”
I missed that before sad 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.12.13 12:16

dantezebu wrote:
tigger wrote:

1. dantezebu

Did you mean this?
"You also, when we spoke earlier, expressed a sense of frustration about the fact that you’d all been banned by the Super (inaudible).”
I missed that before sad 
Vell, you know ze word - you may not say it, you must not even zink it! 
It was Aquila who pointed it out to me.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious_Bystander 04.12.13 12:48

tigger wrote:
dantezebu wrote:
tigger wrote:

1. dantezebu

Did you mean this?
I missed that before sad 
I am trying to work out exactly what this means.  It looks as though it point to gagging by the police (Super intendent(?)).  Any other suggestions?
Curious_Bystander

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.12.13 12:52

Curious_Bystander wrote:
tigger wrote:
dantezebu wrote:
tigger wrote:

1. dantezebu

Did you mean this?
I missed that before sad 
I am trying to work out exactly what this means.  It looks as though it point to gagging by the police (Super intendent(?)).  Any other suggestions?
In its purest form, a ‘super-injunction’ refers to a legal gagging order which not only prevents the media from reporting the details of a story, but also forbids mention of the existence of the injunction itself.

winkwink winkwink winkwink

ETA:
The phrase ‘super-injunction’ was coined by The Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger, after the paper was prohibited from reporting the contents of an internal report by oil trader Trafigura into the alleged dumping of toxic waste.

The existence of the super-injunction was exposed when it was referred to in a parliamentary question; the principle of parliamentary privilege allows MPs to speak freely without fear of being prosecuted for contempt of court.

While newspapers refrained from reporting the question, Twitter users picked up on the story and eventually Trafigura’s legal firm Carter-Ruck withdrew its opposition to the reporting of proceedings.
.................................................................................................

You've heard of a certain law firm called Carter F*ck, representing the McCanns, haven't you?

So probably not Super.........intendent!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious_Bystander 04.12.13 13:03

jeanmonroe wrote:
Curious_Bystander wrote:
tigger wrote:
dantezebu wrote:
tigger wrote:

1. dantezebu

Did you mean this?
I missed that before sad 
In its purest form, a ‘super-injunction’ refers to a legal gagging order which not only prevents the media from reporting the details of a story, but also forbids mention of the existence of the injunction itself.

winkwink winkwink winkwink

ETA:
The phrase ‘super-injunction’ was coined by The Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger, after the paper was prohibited from reporting the contents of an internal report by oil trader Trafigura into the alleged dumping of toxic waste.

The existence of the super-injunction was exposed when it was referred to in a parliamentary question; the principle of parliamentary privilege allows MPs to speak freely without fear of being prosecuted for contempt of court.

While newspapers refrained from reporting the question, Twitter users picked up on the story and eventually Trafigura’s legal firm Carter-Ruck withdrew its opposition to the reporting of proceedings.
.................................................................................................

You've heard of a certain law firm called Carter F*ck, representing the McCanns, haven't you?

So probably not Super.........intendent!
Thanks for your input Jean - very interesting indeed.  I am familiar with the Trafigura case and 'super-injunctions'.  The reason I cannot place this, though, is that it would be a massive red flag if the friends/acquaintances of G&K were subject to a 'super-injunction' - not withstanding the fact that it would seen as overtly 'harming the search'.

Presumably, there would be no public record of any such injunction - in this case, how can we be sure that it is?
Curious_Bystander

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.12.13 13:04

PeterMac wrote:[
And since then the Paypal / gimme money / donate page has been frozen, and there has been no update, so far as I can see on the website.
Not even Tannerman has been removed.
CM has been ludicrously silent
There have been no further Cocoanut collectors, swarthy Scandinavians with blond hair, nor partridges in Pear Trees.

Maybe they're hiding their money, anticipating to lose the libel, afraid they may be countersued.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.13 13:29

I never realised that from diane websters ri.

If the next word is what I think it is I am shocked and things start to add up that noone has spoken out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.12.13 13:30

Superinjunction.  

Why would a court ban any/all of the Tapas 7 speaking publicly about the events of the night of 3 May 2007 unless, of course, they were parties to an application which, among other things, sought to bar the press from harassing them by repeated phone calls or doorstepping them at their homes/places of work or causing them potential risk of financial or physical harm from any adverse publicity caused by speculation about their possible involvement in Madeleine's disappearance, in which case any such injunction may have been won at the cost of them being able to speak freely about their Portuguese holiday with the McCanns...  

If this should be the case, it explains a lot and may link to something I came across in the libel trial transcripts..  

The sound of pennies dropping is defeaning and is further confirmation of what I have long suspected, which is that the wee one cannot resist  any opportunity to show off  (what he believes is) his superior intellect and this has caused him to reveal the truth on occasions too numerous to mention - either unwittingly because he's nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is or, albeit disguised by some subterfuge or other, deliberately so he can relish sniggering at the stupidity of others when congratulating himself on his brilliant 'performance'.    

< heads off to ukjusticeforum to peruse transcripts >
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious_Bystander 04.12.13 13:42

ultimaThule wrote:Superinjunction.  

Why would a court ban any/all of the Tapas 7 speaking publicly about the events of the night of 3 May 2007 unless, of course, they were parties to an application which, among other things, sought to bar the press from harassing them by repeated phone calls or doorstepping them at their homes/places of work or causing them potential risk of financial or physical harm from any adverse publicity caused by speculation about their possible involvement in Madeleine's disappearance, in which case any such injunction may have been won at the cost of them being able to speak freely about their Portuguese holiday with the McCanns...  

If this should be the case, it explains a lot and may link to something I came across in the libel trial transcripts..  

The sound of pennies dropping is defeaning and is further confirmation of what I have long suspected, which is that the wee one cannot resist  any opportunity to show off  (what he believes is) his superior intellect and this has caused him to reveal the truth on occasions too numerous to mention - either unwittingly because he's nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is or, albeit disguised by some subterfuge or other, deliberately so he can relish sniggeing at the stupidity of others when congratulating himself on his brilliant 'performance'.    

I look forward to your display of the pennies, when you have picked them up :)
Curious_Bystander

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 04.12.13 13:44

ultimaThule wrote:Superinjunction.  

The sound of pennies dropping is defeaning and is further confirmation of what I have long suspected, which is that the wee one cannot resist  any opportunity to show off  (what he believes is) his superior intellect and this has caused him to reveal the truth on occasions too numerous to mention - either unwittingly because he's nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is or, albeit disguised by some subterfuge or other, deliberately so he can relish sniggeing at the stupidity of others when congratulating himself on his brilliant 'performance'.    

Possibly. He does strike me as a character who if challenged that "your story is just not believable" would actually really like to ask "really? Which part?" He's a control freak, tweaking and finetuning to suit. This is why they feel the need to literally corporately own the investigation. The fundraising is a pleasant by-product, the real aim is to control the flow of information and respond to it in a staccato timeline of pauses and controlled delays. Hence sitting on the PI's report.
Veritas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.13 13:57

I had been wondering why the CMTV programmes didn't get a mention in the UK press.
I bet the MCs wish they had as many pennies dropping as me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.12.13 14:05

My departure has been delayed to me rotfl 

As one who's always thought the press have a stockpile of tales which they haven't yet seen fit to publish I now realise that, collectively, the MSM is sitting on the equivalent of the contents of British Library laugh

No wonder there's been a notable absence of policitians flocking to champion the McCanns' cause, but I have no doubt their name will be mentioned in the House when the time comes to fire the gun which will signal the start of open season sarcastic and when the pent up volley of unwelcome publicity hits Rothley Towers there's going to be few survivors, if any, among the McCanns, the Healys, and their assorted chums and paid helpers. big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 04.12.13 14:14

ultimaThule wrote:My departure has been delayed to me rotfl 

As one who's always thought the press have a stockpile of tales which they haveneen fit to publish I now realise that, collectively, the MSM is sitting on the equivalent of the contents of British Library laugh

No wonder there's been a notable absence of policitians flocking to champion the McCanns' cause, but I have no doubt their name will be mentioned in the House when the time comes to fire the gun which will signal the start of open season sarcastic and when the pent up volley of unwelcome publicity hits Rothley Towers there's going to be few survivors, if any, among the McCanns, the Healys, and their assorted chums and paid helpers. big grin
Some years ago, when I was a sixth former,  I had a history teacher who had a friend who was a Times journo. In a class one morning he was thinking outloud with his 'top set' front-rowers about alternative history and the state of corruption and cover up in the government, and straight out of the blue he said 'my friend told me that the Times are sitting on an explosive story about the overnight habits of two male top level Tory MP's (he named the two of them) - both married - in relation to their' close friendship' and the comment was that the paper's editor was sitting on the story until one day it proved useful to swing a matter one way or another. I bet it has since fallen foul of a superconjuctivitis ;-)
Veritas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 04.12.13 14:16

Just out of interest, do 'super injunctions' have to be renewed every so often, to ensure that the 'gagging' is still relevant?
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.12.13 14:39

Injunctions are imposed for a finite period of time after which application for renewal must be made before any continuance is granted.

However, as courts are no longer granting 'superinjunctions' in respect of claimants seeking privacy rights against media publication, I suspect one of the other aces in the legal pack of cards may have been played to 'gag' the press and others.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.12.13 14:45

I can`t find any details regarding superinjunctions - but I always thought there could be NO REPORTING AT ALL about the subject.  This is not the case with the Mcs as there has continued to be massive amounts of reporting, TV appearances etc. -  BUT ONLY WITH A MC-WONDERFUL-BIAS.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.13 14:55

Woofer wrote:I can`t find any details regarding superinjunctions - but I always thought there could be NO REPORTING AT ALL about the subject.  This is not the case with the Mcs as there has continued to be massive amounts of reporting, TV appearances etc. -  BUT ONLY WITH A MC-WONDERFUL-BIAS.
But with the notable absence of one person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Can Tannerman sue ? - Page 3 Empty Can Tannerman sue?

Post by RIPM 04.12.13 15:11

ultimaThule wrote:My departure has been delayed to me rotfl 

As one who's always thought the press have a stockpile of tales which they haven't yet seen fit to publish I now realise that, collectively, the MSM is sitting on the equivalent of the contents of British Library laugh

, but I have no doubt their name will be mentioned in the House when the time comes to fire the gun which will signal the start of open season sarcastic and when the pent up volley of unwelcome publicity hits Rothley Towers there's going to be few survivors, if any, among the McCanns, the Healys, and their assorted chums and paid helpers. big grin
No wonder there's been a notable absence of policitians flocking to champion the McCanns' cause

The influence of politics commenced just after 22.36 on the 3 May 2007 and continues to this day. Among MPs flocking to champion the Mccann cause

Tony Blair
Margaret Becket
Jacqui Smith
Ester McVey
Gordon Brown
Des Browne
Alan Johnson
Boris Johnson
John Prescott
David Cameron
Edward Macmillan Scott

History cannot be rewritten  and there are many more names one could add LOL