The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

shutters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shutters

Post by pulch on 29.11.13 10:03

When the police got there, was the window open or not? 
Was it photographed open?
Can the shutters only be opened from the inside or out?
Sorry to ask. Its all confusing me.

pulch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shutters

Post by PeterMac on 29.11.13 10:13

Have a look at the chapter in the e-book.
http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

There is a lot of detail there, and a link to someone pushing them open from outside.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shutters

Post by pulch on 29.11.13 10:23

Thank you. The whole thing is annoying me. The police would not be spending all this time or money looking for 1 missing child. If was abducted, after 6 years she isn't statically going to be found. I'd be more interested in who murdered Jill dando and other cold case mysteries. I don't mean to seem harsh but its one child. God forbid it never happens to me but looking at the bigger national picture, it is only 1 child. I truly believe they are building a case. That takes time and money. They need hard solid beyond resonsble doubt evidence. They don't want the public to turn against the police. They have to be secretive. Why bother to go to all expense for a cover up, when they could just make it go away. This will the shocking story of 2014. There will be films and books. IMO of course.

pulch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum