The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NIGELLA WHOEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NIGELLA WHOEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT....

Post by Daisy on 30.11.13 0:28

Speaking as a former member of NA/AA  I can tell you you'd be mighty surprised at some of the people that walk through those doors. People that you would never ever suspect of having an addiction problem.

In the groups I attended over the years I met many professionals, lots of Doctors (self prescribing was the norm) and as for the holy men, jeez. my Friday lunchtime group that consisted of about 8 of us, had no less than 3 catholic priests!

Of course I'm cured now, praise the lord! big grin

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NIGELLA WHOEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT....

Post by haroldd on 30.11.13 0:40

@Daisy wrote:Speaking as a former member of NA/AA  I can tell you you'd be mighty surprised at some of the people that walk through those doors. People that you would never ever suspect of having an addiction problem.

In the groups I attended over the years I met many professionals, lots of Doctors (self subscribing was the norm)
Yes - something like 25% of GPs are junkies, so people say, or habitually self-prescribe diamorphine (=heroin), to put it in other language. Fewer addiction problems than with methadone, and of course, an unlimited supply of pure white stuff uncut with talcum powder and goodness knows what. No need to break into people's houses, deal on the street, or share needles. Watch for them wrinkling their itchy noses.

haroldd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum