The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch  Mm11

Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch  Mm11

Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch  Regist10

Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch  Empty Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch

Post by ProfessorPPlum 28.11.13 21:49

Infuriating as ever. Corpse-faced. 

Kirsty: There were reports of a suspect who has since died...what can you tell us about that Andy
DCI Redwood: There are lots of blah blah blah ....thank the public... blah blah blah

After such a massive 'appeal', how can they get away with saying nothing?

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch  Empty Re: Andy 'I won't even attempt to answer your question' Redwood on Crimewatch

Post by SixMillionQuid 28.11.13 21:52

How much longer can they keep coming up with nothing?

Being discussed on Crimewatch thread, please post on that.  Can you copy these posts over there please so I can delete this thread.
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top