Sonia Poulton on PVTV

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton on PVTV

Post  ChillyHeat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

I just need to know if this person is head of this new TV station.....In his circle, he has 3
https://plus.google.com/111011662623932048241/posts

One is Richard Branson, but he has retired to his Island.....

ChillyHeat

Back to top Go down

Post  No Fate Worse Than De'Ath on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Mr Islam's company is registered in Belfast and the contact address for the new TV station is in Wembley so I don't think there's any connection whatsoever.

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHeat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:12 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Mr Islam's company is registered in Belfast and the contact address for the new TV station is in Wembley so I don't think there's any connection whatsoever.
I will check the links......thinking  but contact and registry are totally different things.

ChillyHeat

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHeat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 pm

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/NI620491/THE-PEOPLES-VOICE-TEL-NETWORK-LIMITED/directors-shareholders

Registered company 19th September 2013

So its a new company...When did we here about this new channel ?

Im not for one minute trying to be disruptive. Im trying to wonder how we have come to the point of Madeleine possibly becoming a factor in this new TV channel, when in all likelyhood its not going to be the case.....If Im right, and if Madeleine is mentioned it will be nothing that we dont already know. This channel will dwell onwards......Its a beg in my opinion.

ChillyHeat

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHeat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:09 pm

ChillyHeat

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:12 pm

I don't see a problem ChillyHeat. It is a new internet TV channel and Sonia Poulton has her own current affairs show. 

Sonia Poulton tweets that PVTV is launching on Monday.
David Steel (McCann sceptic?) Says he looks forward to it and hopes there is a McCann feature/program.
Sonia Poulton replies they have an interesting interview lined up and to spread the word. 

Could just be launch hype. We'll see tomorrow I guess...

I think its biggest problem could be the fact that David Icke is behind this and rightly or wrongly, is seen as a bit "wacky" shall we say.

TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHeat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:17 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I don't see a problem ChillyHeat. It is a new internet TV channel and Sonia Poulton has her own current affairs show. 

Sonia Poulton tweets that PVTV is launching on Monday.
David Steel (McCann sceptic?) Says he looks forward to it and hopes there is a McCann feature/program.
Sonia Poulton replies they have an interesting interview lined up and to spread the word. 

Could just be launch hype. We'll see tomorrow I guess...

I think its biggest problem could be the fact that David Icke is behind this and rightly or wrongly, is seen as a bit "wacky" shall we say.
Well I see it as a whats in the news at the moment we can use push....Erm, a how can we get the donate button pushed. Then again....Im more than likely wrong.
We will see...

ChillyHeat

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHeat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:23 pm

I too was truly looking forward to this new TV channel. But when I looked who was behind it (I think is) was, then I thought eff that, this will end up as a Sharia pro push channel

ChillyHeat

Back to top Go down

Post  Veritas on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Don't hold too much hope out... If the Messiah in Turquoise is involved then the station will be packing more nuts than a Snickers.

Veritas

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHeat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Veritas wrote:Don't hold too much hope out... If the Messiah in Turquoise is involved then the station will be packing more nuts than a Snickers.
I have no problem with a person that packs more nuts than a snicker bar.....Its the hidden ones whom end up reaping the rewards.

ChillyHeat

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top