The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 24.11.13 16:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.channel5.com/shows/jfks-secret-killer-the-evidence/episodes/jfks-secret-killer-the-evidence

This recent programme had a new (to me anyway) theory that the last and fatal shot could have been an accidental one from a secret service agent.

It's more believable than the other theory I've just heard that JFK's driver deliberately shot him!
***
That's new to me too. Makes sense, as I always wondered how LHO could fire two shots on a moving object, first one in the shoulder and the second one straight through the head. At the first shot all hell broke lose, a situation prone to accidents ....


ETA Having said that, it's always possible that LHO was "inspired" to a murder attack on JFK with the plan being that a sniper the ground would finish the job during the following panic / confusion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 24.11.13 16:21

The bit that I don't understand though is, if the fatal shot came from the car behind, how did JFK's head jerk so violently backwards rather than forwards.

Even if LHO was the only shooter, that was always the question about how could a bullet from the rear have had that effect.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Daisy on 24.11.13 16:30

Will 'long-hidden footage of second shooter' to be aired this week prove Lee Harvey Oswald did NOT act alone?


  • Texas real-estate developer Stephen Bowen claims to have footage of JFK's assassination
  • He says he footage was taken by a Houston news producer on November 22, 1963
  • The tape reportedly depicts a second shooter hiding in the bushes along the route of JFK's motorcade

  • Bowen is hoping to sell the footage to the highest bidder


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512339/Will-footage-second-shooter-prove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-did-NOT-act-JFK-shooting.html

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 24.11.13 16:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The bit that I don't understand though is, if the fatal shot came from the car behind, how did JFK's head jerk so violently backwards rather than forwards.

Even if LHO was the only shooter, that was always the question about how could a bullet from the rear have had that effect.
***
Zapruder at 0.52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 24.11.13 18:03

Thank you for the information and link.
 JFK aside which obviously was not LHO (alone) no one is that good a shot, one bullet maybe but three or four??? Moving on.
 The evidence in no way confirms that it is maddie's DNA.
 "A DNA profile has also been obtained from a pillowcase. The results of the DNA profile obtained from the pillowcase is approximately 29 million times more likely if the profile originates from a natural child of theirs rather than someone unrelated to them.

In my opinion, the results detailed above provide extremely strong support for the view that the profile obtained from the pillowcase originates from a natural child of Kate HEALY and Gerald McCANN.

Please note: I understand that the McCANN - s have a second female child. It therefore remains a formal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those described above." 
All it says is that it is from a Mccann child! not necessarily Madeleine,
far removed from any scientific proof but A lot of probabilities and conjecture.

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 24.11.13 18:24

@dan55 wrote: [...]
All it says is that it is from a Mccann child! not necessarily Madeleine,
far removed from any scientific proof but A lot of probabilities and conjecture.
***
IMO the only possibility it is NOT Madeleine's DNA would be that the McCanns have another [3rd? 4th?] natural female child ... That's a chance of how many billion to one? Though nothing can be excluded in this case that's a bit much on my already stretched imagination winkwink 

Moreover, if IIRC the DNA later was confirmed by analysis of a blood sample on a carton card [heel-prick at birth?]. Will see, if I can find that before preparing dinner ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 25.11.13 0:28

Any information is more than welcome, but the report clearly says it could be her sisters DNA in fact it does not anywhere say it is Maddie's. It merely says it is a child of both parents I won't go down the road of abortions, still born children etc, etc that could account for this. The absence of any DNA in 5A is a total mystery that makes my head spin but  when the portugeuse police tested the car and got a 15 mark or so 
confirmation that it was Maddie's blood what were they comparing it to????? The DNA on the pillow could have been a 1 in 2 chance it could have been Amelie's.

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 0:38

@dan55 wrote:Any information is more than welcome, but the report clearly says it could be her sisters DNA in fact it does not anywhere say it is Maddie's. It merely says it is a child of both parents I won't go down the road of abortions, still born children etc, etc that could account for this. The absence of any DNA in 5A is a total mystery that makes my head spin but  when the portugeuse police tested the car and got a 15 mark or so 
confirmation that it was Maddie's blood what were they comparing it to????? The DNA on the pillow could have been a 1 in 2 chance it could have been Amelie's.
***
I am truly sorry Dan, and with due respect, but you seem to live on another planet than I do ...
The reports are very clear. The pillow DNA is of a natural female child of both Gerry and Kate McCann and it is NOT of her sister Amelie. What else can I say?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 25.11.13 1:46

Don't mind at all you having a go at me at all. This is from your planet, Read it carefully this is the police scientific report that you directed me to.
"Please note: I understand that the McCANN - s have a second female child. It therefore remains aformal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those described above." 
 Why can't you accept English grammar ! It is a irrefutable statement!! Accept it. What it says is that it could be Amelie's DNA.
Planet English grammar.

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by ultimaThule on 25.11.13 3:06

@dan55 wrote:Don't mind at all you having a go at me at all. This is from your planet, Read it carefully this is the police scientific report that you directed me to.
"Please note: I understand that the McCANN - s have a second female child. It therefore remains aformal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those described above." 
 Why can't you accept English grammar ! It is a irrefutable statement!! Accept it. What it says is that it could be Amelie's DNA.
Planet English grammar.
Although IMO you don't have to be quite so emphatic about it, I get where you're coming from and share your reservations as to whether any DNA obtained from any item provided by her parents can be proved to belong to Madeleine McCann without samples from her siblings having been tested.

Such is the obvious deceit of the McCanns, in an ideal world I'd only accept any findings after they and the twins had been escorted under police guard to separate rooms in the sterile conditions of a purpose built laboratory before the adults were stripped naked and body searched prior to samples being taken being taken from all four, and subsequent analysis of all samples obtained was carried out by technicians/scientists who'd been extensively and exhaustively vetted to ensure they were not scouse, scots, irish, catholic, anglican, high church, freemasons, feenians, ira, labour, liberal, conservative, green, none of the above party activists/voters or had attended any educational establishment at any time at which the couple/the twins had been/are enrolled, or lived at any time within 100 miles of the McCanns and any member of their wider family or that of their friends and their families/friends etc. 

In addition, I'd have the results double, triple, and quadruple checked by other laboratories in countries such as Switzerland, China, Israel, Japan, who have testing facilities which are superior to those of the UK and Portugal and which could be proved not have any known possible bias towards the gruesome twosome.  big grin 

This case is enough to make even the most trusting of souls paranoid about such matters and, as we're not privy to exactly how, when, or where, samples of K&G's DNA were obtained for comparison, nor where the pillowcase which allegedly GM had to return to the UK to obtain came from, I'll continue to maintain what I consider to be a healthy sceptism as to the results which have so far been made public.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 25.11.13 3:23

If I could laugh on posts I would but this is a serious matter, and I have had far too much beer to answer what you say and it seems to me to be the same thing but from different angles. Like you I think they lie and lie and lie. sleep well and have peace. PS. I am dogmatic.

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by ultimaThule on 25.11.13 4:52

And I'm pragmatic and sorely in need of a drinks 

PS if you can't manage a few chuckles by way of light relief, this case'll do your head in.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 9:45

@dan55 wrote:Don't mind at all you having a go at me at all. This is from your planet, Read it carefully this is the police scientific report that you directed me to.
"Please note: I understand that the McCANN - s have a second female child. It therefore remains aformal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those described above." 
 Why can't you accept English grammar ! It is a irrefutable statement!! Accept it. What it says is that it could be Amelie's DNA.
Planet English grammar.
***
Good morning :-)
In my original post I also directed you to the second forensic report of Lesly Ann Denton. I seems, you didn't follow-up on that, so I'll quote it here in order to avoid any more confusion :
09-Processos Vol IX 2287 to 2288

A DNA profile has been obtained from the reference samples of Amelie Eve McCANN (SBM/2) and Sean Michael McCANN (SBM/3).

In this case, all of the bands present in the profiles of both Amelie McCANN and Sean McCANN are represented in the combined profiles of Kate HEALY and Gerald McCANN. This is what I would expect to find if Amelie McCANN and Sean Michael McCANN were their natural children.

Neither the DNA profile of Amelie McCANN nor Sean McCANN matches that from the pillowcase (SJM/1) and therefore in my opinion, neither Amelie McCANN nor Sean McCANN can be the source of this profile.

If I can be of further assistance or you require a CJA statement please do not hesitate to contact me at the laboratory on 01937 548287.

Yours sincerely,

Lesley Ann Denton
FORENSIC SCIENTIST
Date: 28 June 2007

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 25.11.13 15:14

Yes sorry I missed that, but what we have is 2 contradictory DNA reports which way do you go? I think the key question is what Gerry was thinking and believed, if he believed Madeleine was not his child it would give us a motive. In any case it seems to me in a lot of the pics that he appeared not to like her! but that could be me reading something into them. There is so much contradictory evidence, faked photo's and things that don't add up in this case. If I were a criminal mastermind the best way to hide the truth would be to do exactly what is being done here and that is not to hide evidence but to flood peoples minds with tons of contradictory evidence! because while we are debating all that they are raking the money in. 

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 16:48

There's no contradiction that I can see. Report Nr. 1: the DNA sample from the pillowcase has all the marks of a natural female child of both McCanns. Report Nr. 2 : Amelie's DNA also points to a natural female child of the McCanns, but it's NOT the DNA extracted from the pillowcase. The McCanns have only 2 daughters [unless there's another surprise waiting for us in the top hat ...]. Further discussion  seems to be leading nowhere. So, Dan, I give up on this. yes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 25.11.13 17:28

Ok but these seem to me to be contradictions to me.
1st report
"Please note: I understand that the McCANN - s have a second female child. It therefore remains aformal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those described above." 
This above is from the first report and says it could be from Amelie and this from the second says the opposite?
2nd report
Neither the DNA profile of Amelie McCANN nor Sean McCANN matches that from the pillowcase 



dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by lj on 25.11.13 17:37

Throw a bit of chimaera in the mix and the confusion will never end. See what happened to Lydia Fairchild, whose story also shows that when it comes to DNA all common sense goes out the window. Who knows how many of thsoe cases exist, and if in IVF those maybe more frequent.

Anyway, I did not want to throw that in the mix before, but since we're talking about mysterious happenenings ...

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 169
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 25.11.13 18:01

Woah! that is the weirdest thing I have read. I think the problem today is that science has become GOD and we accept it just because people say it is so, when a lot of what we accept as proven is in fact theory and full of holes. Common sense and logic must be applied trust your own eyes and head and be wary of experts. American courts are full of experts both giving opposite views and swearing they know all about a given subject with qualifications and experience. Jurors then sentence people to death based on which expert they believe as they cannot possibly understand all the science it is a toss of a coin.

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 18:52

I'm out of this thread spin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by lj on 25.11.13 22:43

Don't get me started on the jury system. Or those "experts".
Any real scientist would admit we barely start to understand things now.

I often wish I could travel a 300 years forward to see what the then scientist think of our scientists and their hubris. They must be laughing their pants off.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 169
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 25.11.13 23:28

Châtelaine 
I can see your point even though you have probably moved on  but the DNA reports are vague and refuse to say that it is Maddie's DNA outright. One would have to ask why and again it only excludes the twins and says there is another child not necessarily Maddie. I know you think it far fetched, the fourth child, aborted child theory but at the end of the day GM got this pillowcase and we are back to having to trust the Mcccann's testimony again. He had to go to England to get it! It is an asumption based on Mccann testimony. The problem being it is not easy or sometimes possible to get accurate DNA from a missing child.


Most of the science I was taught at school as fact would be laughed at now one being that the appendix has no function! whip it out theory.

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Briohazard on 26.11.13 2:19

@dan55 wrote:Châtelaine 
I can see your point even though you have probably moved on  but the DNA reports are vague and refuse to say that it is Maddie's DNA outright. One would have to ask why and again it only excludes the twins and says there is another child not necessarily Maddie. I know you think it far fetched, the fourth child, aborted child theory but at the end of the day GM got this pillowcase and we are back to having to trust the Mcccann's testimony again. He had to go to England to get it! It is an asumption based on Mccann testimony. The problem being it is not easy or sometimes possible to get accurate DNA from a missing child.


Most of the science I was taught at school as fact would be laughed at now one being that the appendix has no function! whip it out theory.
Dan55, this may be of interest to you: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3621-missing-mccann-sibling I find it very interesting myself

Briohazard

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 33
Location : South Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Miss Trunchbull on 26.11.13 10:52

Just a little, hopefully amusing anecdote, about juries and experts......

I went to a talk about the court system given by a retired policeman, and one of the first things he asked was 'Who speaks French here?'  

There was a bit of shuffling but no-one put their hands up so he said 'Right, I can say Bonjour' so that makes me the expert here'. big grin

Miss Trunchbull

Posts : 36
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by dan55 on 26.11.13 11:59

Thanks for that it seems that they are others on a similar track to me!

dan55

Posts : 65
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum