The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Is this what it's all about?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this what it's all about?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 18.11.13 18:57

The case of Madeleine McCann with it's perpetual convolutions, the hiding in plain site of ludicrous contradictions and untruths, the suppression of the obvious truths and the perversion of justice.

I think by now, most of us have realised that the disappearance of a small girl isn't really what this is all about. Worse things, much worse, have happened to a great many people since 2007, and which receive a fraction of the column inches. Yes on the face of it we ARE completely disgusted that a child can be whooshed off the face of the earth, and that all the indications we believe we have about the circumstances surrounding the event seem to be blatantly ignored. Instead, the masses are being fed such a twisted pile of old bunkum, that many off us are now feeling like we are living in a parallel universe where sense and reason have flown out of the window, in hot pursuit of a non-existent abductor and headed for the lawless hinterland to live happily ever after with a dirty gypsy or other socially outcast miscreant.

The media, the courts, two police forces (here and abroad) and various sundry people have all be drawn into this peculiar, nonsensical dance, at a cost of most likely upwards of £20,000,000 of public money both here and in Portugal. Governments don't spend this sort of money on single individuals. You can't even get a square meal in a hospital these days because of lack of resources. No, someone in this debacle has latched upon this story for a far more sinister reason than to find a missing toddler. If only we knew exactly what that reason was. We may never know.

I stumbled across the following as a sort of idiots guide to Hegelian Dialectic. Something about it resonated for me, in relation to this case, the manipulation, suppression and control of information. 

Perhaps this is a clue to the "wider agenda". Perhaps not. I simply invite a reading of the following in case it has some meaning in relation to this case and other nonsense being foisted upon us by the powers that be.

Hegelian Dialectic

Why is it important for you to understand the subject of the Hegelian Dialectic? Because it is the process by which all change is being accomplished in society today. More importantly, it is the tool that the globalists are utilizing to manipulate the minds of the average American to accept that change, where ordinarily they would refuse it.

The Hegelian Dialectic is, in short, the critical process by which the ruling elite create a problem, anticipating in advance the reaction that the population will have to the given crisis, and thus conditioning the people that a change is needed. When the population is properly conditioned, the desired agenda of the ruling elite is presented as the solution. The solution isn't intended to solve the problem, but rather to serve as the basis for a new problem or exacerbate the existing one.

When the newly inflamed difficulty reaches the boiling point of a crisis, it becomes the foundation upon which arguments may again be made for change. Hence, the process is repeated, over and over, moving society toward whatever end the planners have in mind.

It's also important to understand that as this process is being driven, arguments are created both for and against certain measures of change. All arguments are controlled. The presented solutions — each with varying levels of unadornment — are "debated" publicly by the manipulators or their minions. This is done until a perceived compromise has been reached on the best measure to take in route to solving the crisis. Then, the outcome of the "debate" — which purportedly weighs the concerns of the public with the mandate to do something — is enacted as public policy.

Such is a summary of the Hegelian Dialectic. Though few in American society have ever heard of it, still fewer have not been profoundly impacted by its use in the effective neutralization of opposition in the formation of public policy.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this what it's all about?

Post by Daisy on 18.11.13 19:40

I enjoyed reading your post Smokeandmirrors, thank you. At the risk of exposing us both as 'conspiracy theorists', yawn  could I ask if you've listened to Alan Watt  (Cutting through the Matrix)  on this subject? If not I could recommend a good talk.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 18.11.13 19:45

@Daisy wrote:I enjoyed reading your post Smokeandmirrors, thank you. At the risk of exposing us both as 'conspiracy theorists', yawn  could I ask if you've listened to Alan Watt  (Cutting through the Matrix)  on this subject? If not I could recommend a good talk.
Thanks Daisy - no I haven't heard of Alan Watt but shall seek it out. Please PM any recommendations of this type, as always looking for things to think about smilie

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 18.11.13 19:51

This is exactly what's happening with the National Health Service imo.
Ok there are things that are wrong which need correcting, mainly either bad management at the top of a hospital or lack of funding but all these scare stories and gradual erosion of funding and staff levels lead directly to the government saying that this state of affairs cannot be allowed to go on and another part of our health service is privatised. With government pals stepping in and "correcting" the wrongs - at a price of course.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.11.13 20:13

@Casey5 wrote:This is exactly what's happening with the National Health Service imo.
Ok there are things that are wrong which need correcting, mainly either bad management at the top of a hospital or lack of funding but all these scare stories and gradual erosion of funding and staff levels lead directly to the government saying that this state of affairs cannot be allowed to go on and another part of our health service is privatised. With government pals stepping in and "correcting" the wrongs - at a price of course.
Therein lies the problem. The so called 'cream of the crop' are raking in obscene payments and wages (No cutbacks for them). Whilst the workers have to take all the stress and the flak. It's a sad state of affairs.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 18.11.13 20:19

I find all this very interesting. Thanks for starting this thread.

And yes, Casey5, I agree with what you wrote about the NHS. Any problems the NHS has are the result of bad management. And yes, the government are surreptitiously working their agenda into the public's minds by creating scandal in the media. I feel very sure of that.

And I'm sure it doesn't stop with the NHS.

I have often considered that the same principles, as in Smokeandmirrors opening post, could very well apply to this case.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.13 20:39

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:

Hegelian Dialectic

Often summarised as Problem - reaction - solution.

FWIW I think that's exactly what's going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 18.11.13 20:51

Julia Hobsbawm is an independent PR consultant with deep New Labour Links. 

She was also a partner in Hobsbawm Macaulay Communications with Sarah Macaulay, now known as Sarah Brown, the wife of British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown. 

Why should this make for a conflict of interests? It is already understood that Gordon has taken a personal interest in this case, and although rumours abound that ‘Gordon knew Gerry’ prior to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, we do know for certain that Gordon Brown personally ordered Gerry to ‘scale down his media campaign’ shortly before the couple were made 'aguidos'. Gordon naturally sees the credibility and reputation of his office inextricably bound with the public profile of the McCanns; and indeed, there may even exist a discrete synergy between their respective media profiles.

But let’s get back to Julia Hobsbawm because this is where it gets interesting

Mapping the Commentariat: Travels in and around the Blogosphere 

Julia Hobsbawm is now the founder and chief executive of media analysis and networking company Editorial Intelligence. 

We, my friends, are the Commentariat and the basic shape and fabric of our universe is something they seek to control. Naturally all those who inhabit this world are not equal; they seldom are. This world fragments like most into ‘high’ and ‘low’ opinion, mainstream and alternative, subordinate and dominant, pedestrian and elite. Whilst a new breed of commentariat has gatecrashed the opinion stage and started to challenge the primacy of newspaper commentators some are still more ‘notable’ than others. But it’s these fissures that make it such a vital and engaging issue. We ourselves might not be part of any 'special list' but we certainly feature in its dynamics, offering no small degree of resistance to attempts to formalize its power. 

Here's how Julia Hobsbawm's describes her company on the Editorial Intelligence website: 

"Editorial Intelligence opens a door to a vital and growing world of print and online comment and opinion. What the 'Commentariat' says affects and influences the direction of public opinion and policy alike and with it, corporate reputation ... 

e.i was established to create a definitive portal to the Commentariat – the word coined by us to describe the world of comment and opinion which has increasing influence, not only on “the debate” but the shape and direction of policy, legislation and public opinion." 

http://www.editorialintelligence.com/

http://mccannfiles.co.uk/id1.html

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.13 20:59

@ChillyHeat wrote:

I have wondered before if that's what this all about - the entire thing is a fabrication, a giant experiment to measure the observational skills of the online public.

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP on 18.11.13 21:20

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

I have wondered before if that's what this all about - the entire thing is a fabrication, a giant experiment to measure the observational skills of the online public.
...and all these people do not exist? No McCanns Payne no nothing, nada, zero - all just pixels and letters. Madeleine is just a photo. The coloboma was invented for the wanted poster. Everything gimmick? Amaral has only had a bad dream in Praia da Luz?

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 18.11.13 21:30

Great post, SmokeandMirrors.

Fascinating to read.

secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.11.13 21:48

@MarleneP wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

...and all these people do not exist? No McCanns Payne no nothing, nada, zero - all just pixels and letters. Madeleine is just a photo. The coloboma was invented for the wanted poster. Everything gimmick? Amaral has only had a bad dream in Praia da Luz?
To be honest, neither of those posts have any relevance to  the OP. But here we go again...

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 18.11.13 22:01

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

I think this is getting close to the overall coverage of the case's purpose. This wholesale denial of the blooming obvious. The video of the dogs, the contradictions and ridiculous sightings etc, the McCanns flat refusal to behave in a way that even resembles normality, ignoring at least many thousands of individuals pointing out their grave errors and so on. We here know it is a load of chicanery, SY and the Crimewatch Programme throwing up a huge two-fingered salute to the watching public. 

This case is the ideal candidate to be used as the playing field for an experiment of this sort. We have all the features required:

Sweet toddler vanishes - taps into our worst fears and arouses our disgust and anger at the same time.
A cast of Doctors - doctors are people we generally rely on when we feel sick and vulnerable, we need to feel trust with them, NHS on the brink of collapse and thousands of patients a year die from neglect
Class and envy - the haves and the have nots, the inequality in our society
Money buys you support - Kerry Needham got very little support, yet the McCanns get £millions.
Xenophobia - Britain will soon be awash with Romanian gypsies, so they drag this "bogey man" archetype into the story
Truth and facts - not the absolutes we would like, subject to change (roll Pinky onto the stage)

It goes on and on. I'm sure there are more features of the agenda and strategy to manipulate. It just feels like this has been turned into some hideous social experiment by the PTB.
Don't challenge an official story - you will be dragged through the courts, called a Troll and punished

Thank you Secrets and Lies.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell on 18.11.13 22:14

Hmmmm....so my question is: Did the wider agenda happen because Madeleine died or did Madeleine die to enable the wider agenda?

kinell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.13 22:28

@Daisy wrote:
@MarleneP wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

To be honest, neither of those posts have any relevance to  the OP. But here we go again...
I think that's a bit unfair Daisy. They don't have much to do with the case, admittedly, but for this particular OP I thought they were OK.

Another expression that's applicable is "never waste a good crisis". Maybe the McCanns are just pawns, useful idiots if you like, and Maddie's life and death have been railroaded to suit somebody else's agenda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.13 22:29

@kinell wrote:Hmmmm....so my question is: Did the wider agenda happen because Madeleine died or did Madeleine die to enable the wider agenda?
Maybe Madeleine just died. See my previous post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 18.11.13 22:35

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Daisy wrote:To be honest, neither of those posts have any relevance to  the OP. But here we go again...
I think that's a bit unfair Daisy. They don't have much to do with the case, admittedly, but for this particular OP I thought they were OK.

You're right, that was unfair of me. Please accept my apologies & carry on regardless.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 18.11.13 23:35

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@kinell wrote:Hmmmm....so my question is: Did the wider agenda happen because Madeleine died or did Madeleine die to enable the wider agenda?
  Did she ever exist?

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.11.13 6:19

@stumo wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
  Did she ever exist?
I think another "agenda" may have kicked off when it was realised what a massive story this was, and millions upon millions of hits were recorded on the various websites and the Mirror Forum etc. Straight away people were doubting the story happened the way we were being told. When the money was coming in thick and fast to the Fund, and massive amounts of commentary on the story was being generated and every newspaper headlined the story for weeks on end we went from front pages about DNA in the car and the McCanns thinking they were on the brink of being charged, right round to them getting massive payouts, to Leveson, to appearing on every chatshow going, and practically demanding Cameron open a review and so on. 

Even when the PJ files was released and the dogs evidence could be seen by all on Youtube, somehow the mainstream media decided to ignore all that because something else was already happening IMO, which is more valuable to someone.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.11.13 8:05

Imo it's simply a drama (although real) and right now we're at the start of Act 3. 

Act1 - an asinine 'project' by a small group intent on improving their social and financial status.
Their use of connections who are not entirely privy to the original act which started the protection and reputation circus. 
At the end of this Act they are suddenly arrested and the protective cover is temporarily compromised. It now appears that they were working with already compromised characters. 

Act 2. The retrieval and creation of immaculate reputation now needs  far more effort. The main players are seen to have the full cooperation of government, depicted as victims and the Leveson enquiry used as PR proof of their innocence. 
This act deals with the Reputation management, control of tabloids and bona fide press. The original event is no longer of any importance here, it is now a tool to gain control of all the media. SY is mobilised to add credibility. 
The main players are given respectable and semi-official 'jobs'  both of which portray them as fighters for the underdogs. 

Act 3. Opens with major salvos of confusing information. Six years on, the internet has proved to be the most difficult to control.  As from Act two strategies are developed to suppress unwanted information online. By now this is an industry with considerable financial assets. Early PR efforts in 2007 are a mere blip compared to this. 
The fairy story which started this can now given an ending, it's no longer needed. The McCanns have outlived their usefulness and reached saturation point with the public - the opening salvos having played apart in this. 
The censorship industry, embracing Facebook, Google and such as Common Purpose, Editorial Intelligence etc. are in place and growing daily, curiously helping to employ the house-bound in disrupting sensitive topics of discussions. 
I think it all started with Blair, who was a construct of the PR industry.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

is this what it's all about?

Post by kaldy on 19.11.13 8:20

IMO it's much simpler than this - phoning all and sundry on the evening of the 3rd was because GM wanted to implant immediately that this was an "abduction". Not a "missing" walked or wandered.  

Gordon Brown flew to PDL because he wanted to show that he was a compassionate, "family man".

kaldy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.11.13 8:46

@tigger wrote:Imo it's simply a drama (although real) and right now we're at the start of Act 3. 

Act1 - an asinine 'project' by a small group intent on improving their social and financial status.
Their use of connections who are not entirely privy to the original act which started the protection and reputation circus. 
At the end of this Act they are suddenly arrested and the protective cover is temporarily compromised. It now appears that they were working with already compromised characters. 

Act 2. The retrieval and creation of immaculate reputation now needs  far more effort. The main players are seen to have the full cooperation of government, depicted as victims and the Leveson enquiry used as PR proof of their innocence. 
This act deals with the Reputation management, control of tabloids and bona fide press. The original event is no longer of any importance here, it is now a tool to gain control of all the media. SY is mobilised to add credibility. 
The main players are given respectable and semi-official 'jobs'  both of which portray them as fighters for the underdogs. 

Act 3. Opens with major salvos of confusing information. Six years on, the internet has proved to be the most difficult to control.  As from Act two strategies are developed to suppress unwanted information online. By now this is an industry with considerable financial assets. Early PR efforts in 2007 are a mere blip compared to this. 
The fairy story which started this can now given an ending, it's no longer needed. The McCanns have outlived their usefulness and reached saturation point with the public - the opening salvos having played apart in this. 
The censorship industry, embracing Facebook, Google and such as Common Purpose, Editorial Intelligence etc. are in place and growing daily, curiously helping to employ the house-bound in disrupting sensitive topics of discussions. 
I think it all started with Blair, who was a construct of the PR industry.
That, for me anyway Tigger, is spot on. Exactly what's happening. I've been alluding to a theory for a little while now - not saying this is what went down, it's more an example of how almost everybody involved could have been played to some extent or other.

What I think could have happened was this. Madeleine was not a well child in the Spring of 2007. The parents were however, for whatever reason, committed to this trip to Portugal. But at the same time they feared close medical examination of Maddie or, if the worst should happen, an autopsy. Possibly because they were covering up for abuse by a member of the family or a powerful or significant person (hence Kate's repugnant book comments), or possibly because the circumstances of her conception involved some genetic jiggery pokery that they didn't want anybody to find out about.

Consequently an "abduction" scheme was planned, to take place during the upcoming Portugal trip. Maybe it was some cack-handed attempt to make Maddie's short life "mean" something, and leave a financial legacy for her siblings? However with Madeleine being too sick to travel without arousing suspicion, a substitute was required. My theory at this point is that a child of similar age and general appearance was "borrowed" in advance of the holiday, in order to assimilate with the family. She may even have gone on the Donegal trip, which seems in retrospect like nothing more than an attempt to get "onside" with the Irish public in anticipation of a fund being established. Speculatively, I wonder if there is a link that goes Gerry => Murat => Kalinka => The suspicious Ukranian couple? Others have suggested a credible identity for the substitute. Does the disputed trip to Sagres figure here in some way? In light of a deterioration in Maddie's condition back in the UK, were the McCanns trying to broker a deal with the substitute Maddie's parents to enable them to return to the UK with her? Anyhow, an apparently healthy girl makes it to Portugal and the charade can begin.

However, on Tuesday 1st, a "disaster" occurs. Possibly due to her medically trained parents' departure, Madeleine's condition worsens. Despite frantic communication in an effort to save her, Kate receives the word just before 10.30 that her daughter has sadly died. Hence "We let her down", "We weren't there when whatever happened" etc. She then spends the next hour or so sobbing for "Maddie" until Gerry returns from doing his blissfully unconcerned parent act in the Tapas bar.

From here the originally carefully planned abduction scene falls apart somewhat. The sub is returned to her parents at the agreed (or possibly slightly later) time, hence Kate's "A couple have taken her" and the frantic arse covering begins. People think it's the biggest f*ck up of all time. Maybe the actual parents, fearing that the McCanns might just go ahead and return to the UK anyway with their child, actually go ahead and "abduct" her from 5A. That could mean that Tannerman was actually real, and explain why the child was wearing Maddie's pyjamas.....

Now we have a problem with the parents trapped in Portugal due to circumstances of their own creation, and their daughter's body in a freezer somewhere in the UK. Maddie's body is transported to the Algarve as part of the hastily concocted and frankly bizarre stunt that sees the inflatable billboard driven non stop across France, Spain and Portugal. She then makes one more final trip in the Renault Scenic hire car to her eventual resting place, possibly near Huelva in Spain, briefly being reunited with Cuddle Cat on the way.

The Portuguese police are, naturally, baffled. The parents claim an abduction, but there's no evidence of that and worse, precious little evidence that the girl was even there in the first place. They find themselves the butt of international jibes for their inability to solve a crime that they are not even certain has been committed. You will notice that this theory, while accounting for the hire car, does not address the dog's findings in apartment 5A. I do wonder who had access to 5A in the days after the initial activity died down. It might sound like something out of a crime thriller, but for the transfer of the body might it not be best to leave it somewhere that had already been comprehensively searched?

Regarding the unprecedented government support, perhaps all of the above was known from the early days of the investigation? But solving the case because GCHQ had been routinely monitoring everybody's communications might mean admitting as much, hence the quoted "national security" issue. Besides, I became interested in this case from the very earliest because I was convinced that there would be a biometrics angle - it was very much my belief that Maddie would be found, after a short but agonising spell missing, because of some convenient implant or other genetic marker - the coloboma being a good example. Soon parents would be falling over themselves to get their children "chipped", or have iris or DNA scans carried out, with anybody who questioned or resisted being painted as a bad parent. But thinking about it again, that could still be the outcome. If the McCanns are found, for convoluted but ultimately understandable reasons, to have crossed international borders, boarded flights etc. with a child who was not who her passport claimed her to be then the Government still have justification for tightening up the biometric identification of children, and all for their own good of course. Only now they are in control of the timing. The McCanns can be hung out to dry whenever it is considered to be politically expedient. It would seem that public opinion is currently being massaged in this direction.

One thing I like about this theory is that it puts the McCanns' seemingly bizarre behavior post the disappearance into some kind of perspective. When they say they weren't there when she died, or was abducted, and that they weren't responsible for her death, they are telling the truth. Whichever members of the Tapas group are involved only have to relate to what they actually saw, simply assuming that the sub Maddie was actually the real Maddie. How can anybody prove they didn't know different? And even if they did, their allegiance to their friends might be just that; borne out of genuine friendship, rather than some twisted death pact of evil. I can (almost) even understand the justifications the would make to themselves over their heavy handed recourse to litigation. I can't help wondering if they themselves will finally spill the beans when the twins are old enough, assuming that somebody doesn't do it on their behalf in the intervening years.

The main thing that set me down this road of thinking? The decision to call their documentary "Madeleine was here". Who ever claimed otherwise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 19.11.13 11:58

I do not have a closed mind to the possibility of this case being part of a social engineering experiment. When I look at the political scene right across the spectrum, the elite seem to be jockeying for position. As I see it, a lot of fear/anger-inducing smoke screens are being sent up , maybe to mask what is really going on. I suppose, put in its simplest terms, it is the chaos theory. If you take a snapshot of this present moment, you see three senior ministers in the Blair administration lining up to apologise for the Labour open doors policy. One of them has even mentioned riots.

This is quite revealing in itself. Straw started with the burka criticism and now riots are being mentioned. Social unrest. The apologies themselves are meaningless. They are a means to an end. I.e control of a fear-stricken society that needs curfews and robust policing to keep everyone safe (Solution). This is a massive row-back from the politically correct position where those raising concerns about uncontrolled numbers coming in to the country were branded bigots. For years it was impossible to discuss national immigration policy in a sensible fashion without instant barracking. These fears/apologies expressed by the three I mention are, IMO, done for cynical motives. To induce dread, anger and an outcry for political remedies. These three senior politicians have, overnight, positioned themselves so far right they have come full circle with Enoch Powell. But no one is saying so because they are too fixated on the future of this country and the effects on their own families of over-population.

Against this backdrop I can quite see how some of the theories expressed here make some sense (control of MSM for one). The water has been tested, ground prepared with this case (Leveson, Hacked Off etc)

There may have been useful idiots in this case, and those in the know.  Here I'm thinking of the genuine tearfulness of JT in the Mockumentary when GM ignores her on the "which side of the road" issue then the "footie" comment.

But the abiding image in my mind, is of the McCanns having to fight off giggles when asked to describe the emotions they go through on reported "sightings". I notice the inappropriate physical reactions whenever they are asked about their feelings.

As Hobs frequently points out, there is the distancing language. Kate said something like - how are you supposed to act when your child's been abducted?  ((Madeleine was Here 4/5).  Gerry to Mrs Fenn: A little girl's ? gone missing.

Being drawn on the emotional aspects is something the pair have been distinctly uncomfortable with. Gerry squirms or grins, KM looks hard and unmoved. Sometimes I wonder if she has undergone thought-programming. I recall that first interview with Jane Hill who asked, Did you not feel you wanted to be out there searching too, Kate? The delay before answering is not normal. Then, it's as if she's retrieving a script and, once she's on it, away she goes with her "we were really busy" non sequitur.

In the end, the McCanns may well have been useful idiots to those further up the food chain, which is probably why they each look as if they've been slapped round the chops with a wet mackerel. It is all hierarchical IMO. They may now be excluded from the loop themselves and the message delivered live on CW, hence the gobsmacked waxwork picture. They may well have been informed that their work is done. Time to move on etc etc.
Any number of scenarios which I won't detail.

Well that's me tuppence worth for now folks. I think this is a very interesting thread and I've been mulling over what people here have said all morning.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 19.11.13 18:52

These threads are interesting indeed and I think they are far more illuminating than attempts to work with timelines, which probably never existed. To try to neatly package an accidental death. To give it a nice neat soap opera storyline. Perhaps many of us want to believe in such an ordinary scenario but that appears more and more unlikely.

I think these threads bring us close to the heart of what might really have happened here. I don't accept that the threat of litigation has stopped journalists in the British press dead in their tracks. To the extent that they can not even ask any hardhitting questions of these people.

secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.11.13 19:17

@secrets and lies wrote:These threads are interesting indeed and I think they are far more illuminating than attempts to work with timelines, which probably never existed. To try to neatly package an accidental death. To give it a nice neat soap opera storyline. Perhaps many of us want to believe in such an ordinary scenario but that appears more and more unlikely.

I think these threads bring us close to the heart of what might really have happened here. I don't accept that the threat of litigation has stopped journalists in the British press dead in their tracks. To the extent that they can not even ask any hardhitting questions of these people.
Secrets and Lies, have you ever seen the film "Wag The Dog"? It is I believe immensely pertinent to this case.

"Why does the dog wag its tail?
Because the dog is smarter than the tail.
If the tail were smarter, it would wag the dog."

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum