The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Chairman of the Co-op Bank, Rev. Paul Flowers (a Methodist Minister), took cocaine, ketamine, crystal meth, GHB and cannabis at "2-day, drug-fuelled gay orgy" (his words!)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chairman of the Co-op Bank, Rev. Paul Flowers (a Methodist Minister), took cocaine, ketamine, crystal meth, GHB and cannabis at "2-day, drug-fuelled gay orgy" (his words!)

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.11.13 22:03

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508464/Crystal-meth-shame-Co-op-bank-chief-Paul-Flowers.html#ixzz2kwVfxBX0

EXTRACT:

In one text, Flowers wrote how his plans for a party were 'turning into a two day, drug fuelled gay orgy!!!' In another, he boasted of how he was 'snorting some good stuff'.  That was sent on the day he was first scheduled to appear  before the Commons committee, but the session ran out of time to hear him. And last week, he said in a text: 'I'm on ket tonight.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chairman of the Co-op Bank, Rev. Paul Flowers (a Methodist Minister), took cocaine, ketamine, crystal meth, GHB and cannabis at "2-day, drug-fuelled gay orgy" (his words!)

Post by PeterMac on 17.11.13 22:33

He is a banker and a Priest.
He is gay, promiscuous, takes drugs, and acts recklessly with other people's money
What could possibly be wrong with any of that ?

He was nominated or even selected for one post, at least, by Milliband.

Does this inspire confidence ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chairman of the Co-op Bank, Rev. Paul Flowers (a Methodist Minister), took cocaine, ketamine, crystal meth, GHB and cannabis at "2-day, drug-fuelled gay orgy" (his words!)

Post by Mirage on 17.11.13 23:52

@PeterMac wrote:He is a banker and a Priest.
He is gay, promiscuous, takes drugs, and acts recklessly with other people's money
What could possibly be wrong with any of that ?

He was nominated or even selected for one post, at least, by Milliband.

Does this inspire confidence ?
Has he got an O.B.E ?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.13 8:57

I'd say no to that - and to a knighthood - as there appears to be nobody underage involved!

I had a start when I read this as his name, current age and religious persuasions are the same as a boy I knew at school.

If anyone can find out where this man grew up, I'll be grateful.

P.S. Portsmouth apparently so it's not the same man. Moral of the story: try not to jump to conclusions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.11.13 10:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Another one bites the dust.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24998955#"
Rev. Paul Flowers (pictured here in a dog collar) was convicted of an offence of gross indecency with another man in a public toilet in 1981:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paul-flowers-probed-methodist-church-2806394

Sadly the Methodist Church, founded in effect by 18th century preacher and evangelist John Wesley, has long since abandoned the gospel of Jesus Christ - and in its place promotes politcally correct, liberal, woolly and pseudo-religious nonsense.

ETA:

He was shopped by a drugs-abusing homosexual, Stuart Davies (26), who first met Rev. Paul Flowers on a 'gay dating site':

From 'Pink News:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/11/18/gay-former-co-op-bank-chairman-planned-two-day-drug-fuelled-gay-orgy-and-used-crystal-meth/

e

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.11.13 12:17

If we're having a go at him for being homosexual, I am not with you there.  Some people are homosexual, whatever ancient texts from primitive civilizations may have to say on the subject.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.11.13 12:37

@Tony Bennett wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Another one bites the dust.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24998955#"
Rev. Paul Flowers (pictured here in a dog collar) was convicted of an offence of gross indecency with another man in a public toilet in 1981:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paul-flowers-probed-methodist-church-2806394

Sadly the Methodist Church, founded in effect by 18th century preacher and evangelist John Wesley, has long since abandoned the gospel of Jesus Christ - and in its place promotes politcally correct, liberal, woolly and pseudo-religious nonsense.

ETA:

He was shopped by a drugs-abusing homosexual, Stuart Davies (26), who first met Rev. Paul Flowers on a 'gay dating site':

From 'Pink News:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/11/18/gay-former-co-op-bank-chairman-planned-two-day-drug-fuelled-gay-orgy-and-used-crystal-meth/

e
I'm a bit lost here Tony. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. There are deviants in all walks of life. You have depicted the Catholic Church as being corrupt and with a fair amount of evidence to back up your statements. You have criticised the Anglican Church for much the same and now the Methodist Church.

Am I to take it that all 'organised religion' is heinous and covering up for things?

What about lay preachers in breakaway churches who commit the very same crimes?

I'm confused.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 19.11.13 16:40

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:If we're having a go at him for being homosexual, I am not with you there.  Some people are homosexual, whatever ancient texts from primitive civilizations may have to say on the subject.
It is not the orientation which is the issue. It is the disgusting and depraved behaviour. I know many homosexual police officers, but they do not behave in this way.
"Dogging" is as unacceptable as "cottaging".
The named drugs are illegal, whether simply possessed or held for supply, and for good reason.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.11.13 16:49

That was what I meant to say before but it came out less eloquently.

I would be equally unimpressed if, in conjunction with the drug abuse, he'd attended orgies with females.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.11.13 16:54

@PeterMac wrote:It is not the orientation which is the issue.  It is the disgusting and depraved behaviour.  I know many homosexual police officers, but they do not behave in this way.
"Dogging" is as unacceptable as "cottaging".  
The named drugs are illegal, whether simply possessed or held for supply, and for good reason.
I personally don't moralise about other people's lives, as long as they're not harming anyone.  What matters to me is whether he was a good bank chairman, and it appears not.  I couldn't care less whether he participated in 'drug fueled orgies', gay or otherwise.  What he does in his spare time is no business of mine.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 19.11.13 16:59

He sounds as if he should pair up with that thuggish Toronto Mayor who knocks elderly ladies over in public meetings.

That's what becomes of folk in public office who take recreational drugs and think they still meet acceptable codes of behaviour.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.11.13 17:03

Someone who professes to be a Minister of whatever denomination, who behaves in such a dirty, irresponsible way is at best a hypocrite, but also a fraud for they can not reasonably be a guide to anyones spiritual life. Couple that complete lack of decency to ANY involvement with peoples personal finances and it raises some serious questions.

He has no regard for his faith, or the followers of his faith, no regard for the law and no regard for his own body or health.

What a repulsive man in every respect.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.11.13 17:05

I agree that it is hypocritical to live as he does while being a minister of a religion.  But he's certainly not the first.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 19.11.13 17:07

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I agree that is hypocritical to live as he does while being a minister of a religion.  But he's certainly not the first.
Can he be the last please!  pray2

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 19.11.13 17:17

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
@Mirage wrote:Can he be the last please!  pray2
Unlikely! ;-)
At least it's evenly spread across denominations.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.11.13 18:14

@PeterMac wrote:
Mac:    The only reason to buy the Mail imo. sarcastic

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.11.13 18:21

@tigger wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
Mac:    The only reason to buy the Mail imo. sarcastic
Nope! Even Mac isn't a reason to BUY the DM newpaper Tigger, it's FREE online. laughat

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can it get any worse ? YES.

Post by PeterMac on 21.11.13 10:54

I think Millipede and Balls may be regretting certain actions.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510897/Co-op-chief-Paul-Flowers-quit-charity-150-000-false-expenses-claims.html
Expenses shame of Co-op chief: Flowers quit charity over '£150,000 false claims' yet was still put in charge of bank that loans millions to Labour
Paul Flowers was suspended by drug and alcohol charity Lifeline Project
Charity launched an investigation but Flowers resigned before conclusion
The Methodist minister is under police investigation for buying drugs
False expenses claims to a Charity ? How dreadful.
M3
Halligen
Mortgage

Oh, sorry. It is not a Charity. My mistake. Please ignore the above.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum