Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post  Swannie on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He had a van as well so perhaps he was a real Jack of all trades, doing roofing and paving along with the pizzas.
Do you think it was 'im who were responsible for taking down the shelf in apartment 5A??

Swannie

Back to top Go down

Moped man's risky strategy

Post  worriedmum on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:44 pm

If moped man was wearing a helmet, he would have to take it off in order to drive the van because his visibility would be restricted and because it would draw attention to him to be seen driving a van whilst wearing a helmet. So not only does he plan to abduct a four year old child on a moped without over-balancing , he also has to open the van doors,lift the moped into the back and remove his helmet while at the same time restraining/ carrying a four year old child without drawing attention to himself.

I would say this possible but risky.
Why bother with the moped if there was that most anonymous and ubiquitous of vehicles, a white van. Speed? Well yes but only until the van is reached.
Well maybe there was an accomplice in the van? Possibly. But it still leaves the messy scenario with the moped. If there was another abductor, easier to run with the child to the van than to mount a vehicle?

Horrible to think of and very very puzzling.

Last edited by worriedmum on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post  Swannie on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:01 pm

worriedmum wrote:Why bother with the moped if there was that most anonymous and ubiquitous of vehicles, a white van. Speed? Well yes but only until the van is reached.
Well maybe there was an accomplice in the van? Possibly. But it still leaves the messy scenario with the moped. If there was another abductor, easier to run with the child to the van than to mount a vehicle?
If only he'd have been clever enough to think of using the missing shelf as a ramp to ride up into the van.....

I'm not surprised no one from the Embassy or police followed up this 'story'.

Swannie

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimaThule on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Pershing36 wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He had a van as well so perhaps he was a real Jack of all trades, doing roofing and paving along with the pizzas.
One for JT, "oh yes, oh yes it has all come back to me now.  He was wearing a crash helmet and had a Pizza bag"
... he was driving a tractor which was towing white van, there was a moped visible through the open rear doors, he was white with a very dark complexion, he had long hair cut in a short style, he was clean shaven and had a beard, he was wearing trousers which didn't have buttons down the side but they did if Gerry says so, he was about 5'8" tall but looked to be nearer 6'...

If all eyewitnesses were as reliable as JT, there'd be a lot of prison officers out of a job.

ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post  sharonl on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Deja Vu

isn't this just more press recycling?

We heard this story years ago, only then it was father and son.  The little boy was walking just behind his dad as the mystery abductor struck, the father chased him off, allegedly, yards away from the Maddie apartment.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk/

sharonl
Administrator

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimaThule on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:44 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wonder what happened to that man who actually was photographed in Lanzarote and named and branded in some tabloids as a child snatcher.

There's nothing recent about him on the Internet.

As for the latest heap of old dung, the bottom of the barrel is in danger of falling out with all the scraping it's been getting.
I'm wondering what dregs they've got left for the 27th?

"Ice cream van man tried to lure my 4 year old to the tune of 'We'll see you alright' by TM O Sole Mio" says Breda O'Blarney of Co. Donegal.  "I dread to think what would have happened if I hadn't bought her a cornetto from the shady looking seller who drove off after I paid". 

Mrs O'Blarney tried to report the incident, which occurred a week before Maddie disappeared, but dialled the wrong number.  Six and a half years later, Mrs O'Blarney can recall every detail of her terrifying ordeal "It was a sunny rainy day and the van was parked by the beach outside the local school on the road into town" she told Fibsrus Daily.  "It was a quarter past 13 o'clock and I knew the seller was up to something when he failed to put a flake bar in my daughter's soft ice cream cornet".

ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post  AB1 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 am

ultimaThule wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wonder what happened to that man who actually was photographed in Lanzarote and named and branded in some tabloids as a child snatcher.

As for the latest heap of old dung, the bottom of the barrel is in danger of falling out with all the scraping it's been getting.

"Ice cream van man tried to lure my 4 year old to the tune of 'We'll see you alright' by TM O Sole Mio" says Breda O'Blarney of Co. Donegal.  "I dread to think what would have happened if I hadn't bought her a cornetto from the shady looking seller who drove off after I paid". 

Mrs O'Blarney tried to report the incident, which occurred a week before Maddie disappeared, but dialled the wrong number.  Six and a half years later, Mrs O'Blarney can recall every detail of her terrifying ordeal "It was a sunny rainy day and the van was parked by the beach outside the local school on the road into town" she told Fibsrus Daily.  "It was a quarter past 13 o'clock and I knew the seller was up to something when he failed to put a flake bar in my daughter's soft ice cream cornet".
laughat 
I swear on me babby's life big grin 

Why the Irish connection with so many of these reports?

AB1

Back to top Go down

Post  columbostogeys on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:36 am

ultimaThule wrote:

Exactly it can easily be made up as you go along. The telling is like the fish you catch its only really 4inches long but by the time you tell it a few times its huge and weighs 13lb lol.

The trouble is though all these stupid reportings do is make a mockery of the case of a little girl, who probably in all honestly lost her life that night of the 3rd May, and will sadly never be found. What horrors she accounted we cannot bear to think about.

But the sightings like this do NOTHING to find her, and just make everyone (even people who dont follow the case) ROLL THEIR EYES to the heavens and say not another one....

A MOCKERY.

Its a serious subject the media are turning it into a circus and providing us with the clowns. Its actually all very sad.

columbostogeys

Back to top Go down

Post  NickE on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:16 am

Does someone remember the "Transformer" toys back in the days.
They become for real down in Portugal.
A white van turn into a tractor,then turn into a moped.
A caucasian male turn into a gipsy,then turn into a black african male,and what now,a british pedo.
C'mooooonn.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:14 am

NickE wrote:Does someone remember the "Transformer" toys back in the days.
They become for real down in Portugal.
A white van turn into a tractor,then turn into a moped.
A caucasian male turn into a gipsy,then turn into a black african male,and what now,a british pedo.
C'mooooonn.
None of this 'pin the tail' on the next 'suspect', imo, could be allowed WITHOUT 'consent' from the 'elite' team at SY.

IF there is an 'attack' (FATAL or otherwise) on an innocent pictured 'suspect' what will SY/MET say?

"nuffing to do with us, guv!"

eta: Anyone know what happened to Mr Lawler, plastered all over the papers as a FIEND 'Maddie snatcher'?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/353737/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-tabloids-monster-james-lawlor.html/

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top