The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by russiandoll on 17.11.13 23:23

Ha ha CR... am I glad I didn't have a mouthful of my OJ when I read that, to be sure to be sure !  big grin

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 18.11.13 0:20

"....It was also revealed that a private detective visited the family and showed Tirna the sketch of the suspect"

IMO the report left out this part:

"I give that detective the full story I did and I told 'im the sketch was just like the man that would of maybe taken my kiddie" the shocked mother revealed "But they didn't do nothing, the PJ...or that Scotland Yard either. It's disgusting, that's what it is. And to think I told that nice private detective everything an' all..."

____________________
The prime suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be permitted to dictate what can and can't be discussed about the case

ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Truthmustout on 18.11.13 12:19

A poster on FB wrote this 

I saw this on my friends on my newsfeed. I know this woman shauna personally and she says that she reported it to police at the time but that she was only contacted by private detectives 3 years after reporting it. I find it odd that the McCanns never mentioned it in an interview. I believe it's gonna be featured on the this morning programme today.

____________________
The tide is turning - justice is coming ! Freedom of speech for all !

Truthmustout

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by MissDaisy on 18.11.13 12:33

But why would anyone try to steal a child whilst riding a moped, especially with a white van waiting in the wings and wouldn't it have been easier just to escape on the moped. This incident makes absolutely no sense to me.

MissDaisy

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Pershing36 on 18.11.13 13:37

So what do we have now;

Egg head man (could be man in crash helmet?) lol
Monster man
Scruffy man
Tractor man
Moped man
White van man aka 5 x cleaners and possibly a moped now.

What will we have next, Hand glider man?

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by columbostogeys on 18.11.13 13:44

@Truthmustout wrote:A poster on FB wrote this 

I saw this on my friends on my newsfeed. I know this woman shauna personally and she says that she reported it to police at the time but that she was only contacted by private detectives 3 years after reporting it. I find it odd that the McCanns never mentioned it in an interview. I believe it's gonna be featured on the this morning programme today.
NOpe no mention of it on This Morning.

I think the police probably ignored because it wasnt feasible. I mean a guy on a moped where is he going to put a chlild in his companion box? He would have been wearing a helmet anyway so they could not have identified him. HE WOULD have worn a helmet as its ILLEGAL not to in Portugal. IF he was going to do something like snatch a chlid he would hardly have wanted to draw attention to himself by not wearing one.

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by columbostogeys on 18.11.13 13:46

@Pershing36 wrote:So what do we have now;

Egg head man (could be man in crash helmet?) lol
Monster man
Scruffy man
Tractor man
Moped man
White van man aka 5 x cleaners and possibly a moped now.

What will we have next, Hand glider man?
Exactly.

All these are old sightings dragged back up again. I remember this irish women at the time so she must have said something about it......to someone.....think it could have been on the Metodo 3 web site or somewhere like that.

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Pershing36 on 18.11.13 13:58

@columbostogeys wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:So what do we have now;

Egg head man (could be man in crash helmet?) lol
Monster man
Scruffy man
Tractor man
Moped man
White van man aka 5 x cleaners and possibly a moped now.

What will we have next, Hand glider man?
Exactly.

All these are old sightings dragged back up again. I remember this irish women at the time so she must have said something about it......to someone.....think it could have been on the Metodo 3 web site or somewhere like that.
Maybe we could call him Pizza delivery man?

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Guest on 18.11.13 14:07

He had a van as well so perhaps he was a real Jack of all trades, doing roofing and paving along with the pizzas.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Pershing36 on 18.11.13 14:17

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He had a van as well so perhaps he was a real Jack of all trades, doing roofing and paving along with the pizzas.
One for JT, "oh yes, oh yes it has all come back to me now.  He was wearing a crash helmet and had a Pizza bag"

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Swannie on 18.11.13 21:21

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He had a van as well so perhaps he was a real Jack of all trades, doing roofing and paving along with the pizzas.
Do you think it was 'im who were responsible for taking down the shelf in apartment 5A??

Swannie

Posts : 77
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-28
Location : Derbyshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moped man's risky strategy

Post by worriedmum on 18.11.13 21:44

If moped man was wearing a helmet, he would have to take it off in order to drive the van because his visibility would be restricted and because it would draw attention to him to be seen driving a van whilst wearing a helmet. So not only does he plan to abduct a four year old child on a moped without over-balancing , he also has to open the van doors,lift the moped into the back and remove his helmet while at the same time restraining/ carrying a four year old child without drawing attention to himself.

I would say this possible but risky.
Why bother with the moped if there was that most anonymous and ubiquitous of vehicles, a white van. Speed? Well yes but only until the van is reached.
Well maybe there was an accomplice in the van? Possibly. But it still leaves the messy scenario with the moped. If there was another abductor, easier to run with the child to the van than to mount a vehicle?

Horrible to think of and very very puzzling.

worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Swannie on 18.11.13 22:01

@worriedmum wrote:Why bother with the moped if there was that most anonymous and ubiquitous of vehicles, a white van. Speed? Well yes but only until the van is reached.
Well maybe there was an accomplice in the van? Possibly. But it still leaves the messy scenario with the moped. If there was another abductor, easier to run with the child to the van than to mount a vehicle?
If only he'd have been clever enough to think of using the missing shelf as a ramp to ride up into the van.....

I'm not surprised no one from the Embassy or police followed up this 'story'.

Swannie

Posts : 77
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-28
Location : Derbyshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by ultimaThule on 18.11.13 22:53

@Pershing36 wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He had a van as well so perhaps he was a real Jack of all trades, doing roofing and paving along with the pizzas.
One for JT, "oh yes, oh yes it has all come back to me now.  He was wearing a crash helmet and had a Pizza bag"
... he was driving a tractor which was towing white van, there was a moped visible through the open rear doors, he was white with a very dark complexion, he had long hair cut in a short style, he was clean shaven and had a beard, he was wearing trousers which didn't have buttons down the side but they did if Gerry says so, he was about 5'8" tall but looked to be nearer 6'...

If all eyewitnesses were as reliable as JT, there'd be a lot of prison officers out of a job.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by sharonl on 18.11.13 23:09

Deja Vu

isn't this just more press recycling?

We heard this story years ago, only then it was father and son.  The little boy was walking just behind his dad as the mystery abductor struck, the father chased him off, allegedly, yards away from the Maddie apartment.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by ultimaThule on 18.11.13 23:44

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wonder what happened to that man who actually was photographed in Lanzarote and named and branded in some tabloids as a child snatcher.

There's nothing recent about him on the Internet.

As for the latest heap of old dung, the bottom of the barrel is in danger of falling out with all the scraping it's been getting.
I'm wondering what dregs they've got left for the 27th?

"Ice cream van man tried to lure my 4 year old to the tune of 'We'll see you alright' by TM O Sole Mio" says Breda O'Blarney of Co. Donegal.  "I dread to think what would have happened if I hadn't bought her a cornetto from the shady looking seller who drove off after I paid". 

Mrs O'Blarney tried to report the incident, which occurred a week before Maddie disappeared, but dialled the wrong number.  Six and a half years later, Mrs O'Blarney can recall every detail of her terrifying ordeal "It was a sunny rainy day and the van was parked by the beach outside the local school on the road into town" she told Fibsrus Daily.  "It was a quarter past 13 o'clock and I knew the seller was up to something when he failed to put a flake bar in my daughter's soft ice cream cornet".

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by AB1 on 19.11.13 0:20

@ultimaThule wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wonder what happened to that man who actually was photographed in Lanzarote and named and branded in some tabloids as a child snatcher.

There's nothing recent about him on the Internet.

As for the latest heap of old dung, the bottom of the barrel is in danger of falling out with all the scraping it's been getting.
I'm wondering what dregs they've got left for the 27th?

"Ice cream van man tried to lure my 4 year old to the tune of 'We'll see you alright' by TM O Sole Mio" says Breda O'Blarney of Co. Donegal.  "I dread to think what would have happened if I hadn't bought her a cornetto from the shady looking seller who drove off after I paid". 

Mrs O'Blarney tried to report the incident, which occurred a week before Maddie disappeared, but dialled the wrong number.  Six and a half years later, Mrs O'Blarney can recall every detail of her terrifying ordeal "It was a sunny rainy day and the van was parked by the beach outside the local school on the road into town" she told Fibsrus Daily.  "It was a quarter past 13 o'clock and I knew the seller was up to something when he failed to put a flake bar in my daughter's soft ice cream cornet".
laughat 
I swear on me babby's life big grin 

Why the Irish connection with so many of these reports?

AB1

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by columbostogeys on 19.11.13 5:36

@ultimaThule wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wonder what happened to that man who actually was photographed in Lanzarote and named and branded in some tabloids as a child snatcher.

There's nothing recent about him on the Internet.

As for the latest heap of old dung, the bottom of the barrel is in danger of falling out with all the scraping it's been getting.
I'm wondering what dregs they've got left for the 27th?

"Ice cream van man tried to lure my 4 year old to the tune of 'We'll see you alright' by TM O Sole Mio" says Breda O'Blarney of Co. Donegal.  "I dread to think what would have happened if I hadn't bought her a cornetto from the shady looking seller who drove off after I paid". 

Mrs O'Blarney tried to report the incident, which occurred a week before Maddie disappeared, but dialled the wrong number.  Six and a half years later, Mrs O'Blarney can recall every detail of her terrifying ordeal "It was a sunny rainy day and the van was parked by the beach outside the local school on the road into town" she told Fibsrus Daily.  "It was a quarter past 13 o'clock and I knew the seller was up to something when he failed to put a flake bar in my daughter's soft ice cream cornet".
Exactly it can easily be made up as you go along. The telling is like the fish you catch its only really 4inches long but by the time you tell it a few times its huge and weighs 13lb lol.

The trouble is though all these stupid reportings do is make a mockery of the case of a little girl, who probably in all honestly lost her life that night of the 3rd May, and will sadly never be found. What horrors she accounted we cannot bear to think about.

But the sightings like this do NOTHING to find her, and just make everyone (even people who dont follow the case) ROLL THEIR EYES to the heavens and say not another one....

A MOCKERY.

Its a serious subject the media are turning it into a circus and providing us with the clowns. Its actually all very sad.

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by NickE on 19.11.13 7:16

Does someone remember the "Transformer" toys back in the days.
They become for real down in Portugal.
A white van turn into a tractor,then turn into a moped.
A caucasian male turn into a gipsy,then turn into a black african male,and what now,a british pedo.
C'mooooonn.

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.11.13 11:14

@NickE wrote:Does someone remember the "Transformer" toys back in the days.
They become for real down in Portugal.
A white van turn into a tractor,then turn into a moped.
A caucasian male turn into a gipsy,then turn into a black african male,and what now,a british pedo.
C'mooooonn.
None of this 'pin the tail' on the next 'suspect', imo, could be allowed WITHOUT 'consent' from the 'elite' team at SY.

IF there is an 'attack' (FATAL or otherwise) on an innocent pictured 'suspect' what will SY/MET say?

"nuffing to do with us, guv!"

eta: Anyone know what happened to Mr Lawler, plastered all over the papers as a FIEND 'Maddie snatcher'?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/353737/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-tabloids-monster-james-lawlor.html/

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by columbostogeys on 19.11.13 13:32

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@NickE wrote:Does someone remember the "Transformer" toys back in the days.
They become for real down in Portugal.
A white van turn into a tractor,then turn into a moped.
A caucasian male turn into a gipsy,then turn into a black african male,and what now,a british pedo.
C'mooooonn.
None of this 'pin the tail' on the next 'suspect', imo, could be allowed WITHOUT 'consent' from the 'elite' team at SY.

IF there is an 'attack' (FATAL or otherwise) on an innocent pictured 'suspect' what will SY/MET say?

"nuffing to do with us, guv!"

eta: Anyone know what happened to Mr Lawler, plastered all over the papers as a FIEND 'Maddie snatcher'?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/353737/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-tabloids-monster-james-lawlor.html/
This is all i could find...

The thing is it was a YEAR before this hit the papers.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/353707/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-appeal-leads-to-arrest-of-man-suspected-of-attempting-kidnap-in-costa-teguise-lanzarote.html/

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Guest on 19.11.13 13:37

Yes that was when the story first hit the papers more than a year after the event happened. There's been nothing since.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.11.13 15:29

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yes that was when the story first hit the papers more than a year after the event happened. There's been nothing since.
So Mr Lawler wasn't the world's most wanted paedophile, snatcher of sleeping kids, in history after all then?

Oh well, plenty more paedo, child snatching, scum in the Met's 'back catalogue' to plaster over the front pages until the libel trial has finished.

ONE of them had to have 'dun it', innit?

Is Jack the Ripper actually 'dead'?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by ultimaThule on 19.11.13 16:58

On the subject of recycling, this has just appeared at no.1 in the google search 'madeleine mccann' that I do once or twice a day to see if there is any 'hot off the press' news about the case:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15982682-evidence-that-madeleine-mccann-wasnt-kidnapped#

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by columbostogeys on 20.11.13 6:46

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yes that was when the story first hit the papers more than a year after the event happened. There's been nothing since.
Felt sorry for the guy just trying to help.

It happened to a friend of ours close to where we live. He was up for his run early in the morning in the summer and came across a child in the MIDDLE of the road with just PJ top and nappy on...walking along about 2 or a bit older maybe 3, men arnt good at guessing ages lol. 

Thank god this was in a housing estate with lots of sleeping policemen so no fast traffic or anything. He told us his first thought was oh cr^p why me, what do i do now. He was worried if he touched the child someone might think he was up to no good. Isnt it a sad world really that makes men think that way?

He was just about to grab the child when he saw a women running towards them crying and shouting a childs name. Thankfully it all ended well. Naughty thing had gone through the back dog flap, and then managed to open the side gate. See these kids can get out if they want too...

The thing is too, this guy in the Mall wasnt looking after his daughter very well was he if she just wondered off to be picked up by a possible pedophile. You cant take your eyes off them for seconds...

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum